May 16, 2024, 01:16:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #122 4/10/09 - 4/14/09  (Read 282236 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #460 on: April 10, 2009, 11:38:37 PM »

Stay safe all storm brewing monkeys! I will catch up in the morning I hope, if not I will be again behind when I get back from the rink. The only ice time I have will be tomorrow, no ice on Easter. See ya'll in the morning. Stay safe! Hugs and Luv, JSM 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #461 on: April 10, 2009, 11:39:11 PM »

UPDATED: Gonzalez Attorneys May Call George Anthony Back
Casey Anthony's Parents Questioned In Civil Suit
POSTED: 9:21 am EDT April 10, 2009
UPDATED: 4:07 pm EDT April 10, 2009
<snipped>
In the wake of Thursday's heated depositions of George and Cindy Anthony, attorneys for Zenaida Gonzalez said they are leaning towards only calling back one of them for more questions.

Gonzalez' attorneys said Friday that Cindy Anthony answered most of their questions. They said that leaves George Anthony as the person they are leaning towards bringing back in for more questions in the civil suit against the Anthonys' daughter, Casey.

Gonzalez' attorneys said George Anthony would not answer questions about Casey trying to keep him from looking in the trunk of her car late June 2008 as well as some other key points.

http://www.wesh.com/news/19146552/detail.html

I am not sure I can watch another depo without going to therapy.

I will have to make a whole pitcher of margaritas FIRST!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #462 on: April 10, 2009, 11:39:51 PM »

**Snipped**

JSM, you are not a bad monkey for doing what you did to the bird.  I killed a whole family of mice once, had to, they were building a condo complex in my brand new couch!  Well, actually I'm not sure if I killed them, I put the nest outside and it was about 12 degrees.  I hold on to the thought that maybe they found somewhere warm.
Thanks Lovin. I don't feel so bad. The mama bird has a condo in the mexican tile roof, the eggs are living in a hanging chandelier thing on my balcony. I feel bad for her because she was trying to pull the can out of the thingy. Mice, oh heck they can build a condo in Cindy and George's garage. Maybe you could mail it to Hopespring Drive. That way they will be snowbird mice. 
I think they've already started building a nest in CA's hair!
They can't build one in George's hair, it is so full of product, they would die of gel poisoining. 

Gel poisoning???!!! ((edit))
« Last Edit: April 11, 2009, 12:15:49 AM by klaasend » Logged

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #463 on: April 10, 2009, 11:42:34 PM »

Good Evening Monks....Would someone please be so kind and to give me a quick brief on NG tonight..PLEASE!!!  As I was running through the posts someone, sorry don't remember who mentioned LP was on...what did he say??

Sunny - I only caught bits and pieces of NG....someone else was filling in for her...and of course i missed what Lenny had to say.  So guess what I'm saying is im not going to be much help for ya    

But, as always, its good to see you!!
Thank you Sunny!!!!  (oh you didnt mean me????

Hi Leroy, thanks for the reply......Fanny just filled me in a bit....and it looks like I didn't miss much......ALWAYS good to see you too....I am seldom on at night and have been busy with family this past week so I  haven't been posting much and only reading at bit at a time...Still have 3 more parts of cin-cins depo...but that's for later.....ugh!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #464 on: April 10, 2009, 11:43:26 PM »

Could a mod remove my last remark. Now that I think of it, it was a little tasteless. Please!

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #465 on: April 10, 2009, 11:43:31 PM »

Sunny - check out Reply # 415 and # 450 - they're about what Lenny said on NG tonight.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #466 on: April 10, 2009, 11:43:54 PM »

Good Evening Monks....Would someone please be so kind and to give me a quick brief on NG tonight..PLEASE!!!  As I was running through the posts someone, sorry don't remember who mentioned LP was on...what did he say??

Sunny...that was me...here's what Lenny said:

George himself said to one of the detectives interviewing him that he did have knowledge or that he had discussed ZG taking away the baby in Jay Blanchard Park, so he lied during the deposition about not having any knowledge.

Sawgrass Apt. ZG was there because she was getting a divorce and needed an apartment; that's why she put down 2 children, she actually has 6 children.  KC that morning was there to visit a friend and driving Tony Lazzaro's jeep with NY plates.  That morning, the 17th, she was driving the jeep because she's got a dead body in the trunk of her car from the night of the 15th, when there was a fight.  Cindy choked her out, da**ed near beat her senseless, that's why she picked up the child and left.

All of these things tend to follow from that and the fight was over the bill that KC had paid with some of Cindy's mother's money from the retirement home.  That's what brought this whole thing on and the chain of events flowed to where KC goes to see her friend Dante' and Annie who no longer lives at the Sawgrass.  She sees the manager communicating to ZG and Z's car with the NY plates, makes a connection and stroes it in her mind...this could be handy down the road.

He said:  Cindy don't have anything on me when it comes to reading those reports...believe me.

AWWWW Puzzler, thank you so much!!  Both the A's lied so much in those depos...Conway should be so ashamed that he lowered himself to represent this slime...he had no control over either of them and they obviously have no respect for him either. Gotta hand it to Mr. Morgan and his associates...they really handled things well and I loved it every time Conway was dressed down by one of the attorneys!!   One thing for sure...NG can say BOMBSHELL and actually mean it the day of LP's depo!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #467 on: April 10, 2009, 11:45:00 PM »

I am only on part 1, (Cindy) but Cin says she was under the belief that Jeff Hopkins was paying the babysitter...my question is, wouldn't Cindy wonder why J. Hopkins would pay Casey's bill for the sitter? That seems so strange to me. Now I am going back to watching this BS. 

She did not know any of KC's friends obviously. The Jeffery Hopkins she kept taking about she said KC went to school with. Yet that man had not seen KC in years and had never been married ,had NO SON, and had never HEARD of ZG.

She opened herself up to a lawsuit when she admitted LE told her specifically that KC cleared this ZG she said she went on TV and said this woman was not cleared.

These are such hostile people. I can see why KC wanted so much to ESCAPE from these people. I can see where she felt trapped because of Caylee and these angry people were out of control for years and that is obvious.
Me too, very obvious.

Yes, Cindy opened herself up to a lawsuit, I concur.

Also, I just got done watching NG's repeat - I was previously on the phone with my daughter spending some quality long distance time (shes in college) working thru spring break.

I just thought of something while watching- we know that the Zeneida Gonzalez that went to Sawgrass to see the apt on June 17th put down 2 of her 6 childrens names on the form.   Casey mentioned the apt she dropped off Caylee to was 210, which since she visited her friends there must have known that apt was vacant.   Casey told detectives in her voluntary interview at Universal that she met Zeneida 4 years ago thru Jeffrey Hopkins that she met from work at Universal/Nickelodeon & that Zanny watched  his son Zackery (Hopkins does not have a son, nor did he leave Universal 9 mos or so as Casey said but in 2002).   She says that Jeffrey offered for "Zanny" to watch both children (Zackery & Caylee) BUT she never mentions that "Zanny" had any children of her own.  Casey does say in her interview that she went to Jay Blanchard Park (original given date 6/9) to check there after "Zanny" never showed up with Caylee at Sawgrass - that's key because when Casey changed her story to a broad daylight Jay Blanchard Park abductionby "Zanny"  she then inserts two children were there along with "Zanny's" sister.  IIRC at another time Casey said Zanny had no children - I have to look back.   See the contradictions?

Another thing her initial description of Zanny was that she was "mixed"  "Black and Puerto Rican" and that her birthday is "September is all I can remember right now."  Why didnt she give a full description then?  It makes no sense why she couldnt readily give the detectives a full description on July15th & 16th during her voluntary interviews prior to her arrest, especially since she reportedly knew "Zanny" for years (NOTE:  Casey gave conflicting time frames)  & as a mother she should have been ONLY focused on giving every ounce of information in an effort to find her "missing" daughter.    I think her further description to her parents during their jail visit was yet another fabrication not to be taken seriously at all but to get away from this Zeneida in the civil case...thus the spin we see today that Zanny may be a code name for someone else (first Anthony victim Jesse Grund, more now added)

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #468 on: April 10, 2009, 11:46:30 PM »

Sunny...that was me...here's what Lenny said:

George himself said to one of the detectives interviewing him that he did have knowledge or that he had discussed ZG taking away the baby in Jay Blanchard Park, so he lied during the deposition about not having any knowledge.

Sawgrass Apt. ZG was there because she was getting a divorce and needed an apartment; that's why she put down 2 children, she actually has 6 children.  KC that morning was there to visit a friend and driving Tony Lazzaro's jeep with NY plates.  That morning, the 17th, she was driving the jeep because she's got a dead body in the trunk of her car from the night of the 15th, when there was a fight.  Cindy choked her out, da**ed near beat her senseless, that's why she picked up the child and left.

All of these things tend to follow from that and the fight was over the bill that KC had paid with some of Cindy's mother's money from the retirement home.  That's what brought this whole thing on and the chain of events flowed to where KC goes to see her friend Dante' and Annie who no longer lives at the Sawgrass.  She sees the manager communicating to ZG and Z's car with the NY plates, makes a connection and stroes it in her mind...this could be handy down the road.

He said:  Cindy don't have anything on me when it comes to reading those reports...believe me.

AWWWW Puzzler, thank you so much!!  Both the A's lied so much in those depos...Conway should be so ashamed that he lowered himself to represent this slime...he had no control over either of them and they obviously have no respect for him either. Gotta hand it to Mr. Morgan and his associates...they really handled things well and I loved it every time Conway was dressed down by one of the attorneys!!   One thing for sure...NG can say BOMBSHELL and actually mean it the day of LP's depo!!

Yes, I CAN'T WAIT to see Lenny's depo.  And I bet that at least George and Lee will be called back after that.

Also, Lenny said Zanny stands for Xanax, not Zanaida, and Lenny said:  Ask Lee

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #469 on: April 10, 2009, 11:47:00 PM »

Do the mods have a buzzer like in the meat department at the supermarket.???

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #470 on: April 10, 2009, 11:49:19 PM »

They do, the mod button you see down to your right, but you said you were sorry.....I wouldnt worry about it.  Muffy is in the Musings thread and if she sees it, she will remove it for you.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: April 10, 2009, 11:49:31 PM »

Oh...and Lenny said:

Zanny stands for Xanax.  It does not stand for Zanaida.

Lenny was asked how he knew that and Lenny said:  Ask Lee.

Made me wonder if Morgan will call Lee back in for additional questions.   

uummm interesting.....ask Lee???  uuummmmm perhaps Lee was the source of Zanny

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #472 on: April 10, 2009, 11:50:38 PM »

Sunny...did you see my response to you about what Lenny said...several posts back?

I did and again thank you.... I' m still a couple pages behind

Rest in Peace Caylee

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #473 on: April 10, 2009, 11:50:47 PM »

They do, the mod button you see down to your right, but you said you were sorry.....I wouldnt worry about it.  Muffy is in the Musings thread and if she sees it, she will remove it for you.

The Kitten worries about such things all of the time!   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #474 on: April 10, 2009, 11:51:23 PM »

Mostly a rehash of what we already knew last night from the depos and a couple of talking heads being sypatheic to to "Grieving Grandparents" and Lenny saying they were lying through their teeth.
Oh, and I threw a pillow, a beer can, and a backscratcher at the tv. Other than that, nothing much.

Thanks Fanny.........I can't wait for LP's depo!!  WOOHOO.......you are dangerous to your TV!!

I only do it to the tv in my bedroom. The big flat screen in the living room is off limits any time anything to do with this case is on. My family has no humor about that.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #475 on: April 10, 2009, 11:51:52 PM »

Oh...and Lenny said:

That's the way I took it.   

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #476 on: April 10, 2009, 11:53:44 PM »

I have said this once and will say it again. KC killed Caylee not because KC hated Cindy more than she loved Caylee, but because she knew that if Cindy got custody, what kind of sad sorry life Caylee would have to live with those two (GA and CA). That has always been JSM's opinion.  I hope this makes some sense, it never does coming from my brain to my fingers. [/color]   

True, being raised by the Evil Mistress of Doom was probably more than Skankerella wanted for Caylee. But, uhmmm....helllo? There's a door, and a car. Use It! If the Skank truly didn't want the child, and could get off her lazy ass to take care of business (not just the kind she did horizontally), SHE HAD EVERY CHANCE TO LEAVE. She could have put Caylee up for adoption. But nooooooo, she had to take the easy lazy way out.

Sorry, but when Skankerella tries to play the "Mom made me do it" card, there will be NO sympathy for her. It's not like she was a pregnant 12 year old. Frankly, I have changed my mind on using Ol Sparky for Skankerella...I think they should sentence her to LWOP, and to share a cell with her mom, the Evil Mistress of Doom.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #477 on: April 10, 2009, 11:54:29 PM »

Okay, just finished all of Cindy's depo.  Does anyone have something stronger than a Motrin?

I keep asking this question, but why do these people continue to act in this manner?  They know that the public hates them (not just the monkeys), they know their daughter did the deed, and they know that all of this will come up in the trial?

How come that cannot think for a minute that maybe, just maybe, a little humility would go a long way?  How come they cannot just sit back and say, "This is about Caylee".  Why does Cindy have to have that F&$KING smirk on her face at the end?

I am sorry monkeys - I know that we have no frame of reference to compare them to in the real world.  But shouldn't common sense come into the picture at some point?????   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: April 10, 2009, 11:54:35 PM »

Sunny - check out Reply # 415 and # 450 - they're about what Lenny said on NG tonight.

Done!!! and thank you.....I think LP is chomping on the bit...waiting for his turn...under oath!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #479 on: April 10, 2009, 11:55:22 PM »

Oh...and Lenny said:

Annie Downing may be another source, not sure but I have a feeling that is a possibility as well because Jesse recalled a convo he had with Casey where she asks him if he wants to do xanax & names a friend that could give it to her IIRC it was Annie.  He found it odd because as he stated they never needed anything like that before to have a good time.   Lee may have knowledge of that and/or he's another source of knowing this occurred, remember Casey partied with her brother at times even at his place reportedly with Caylee there on a few occasions.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.