May 13, 2024, 06:33:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should Leonard Padilla put 12 more divers back in the river and continue the search for Caylee all the way to the Wild Bird Preserve?  (Voting closed: November 12, 2008, 06:49:52 PM)
Yes - 224 (91.1%)
No - Tim Miller says it's been cleared - 21 (8.5%)
No - Caylee is alive - 1 (0.4%)
Total Voters: 245

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #58  (Read 392146 times)
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1060 on: November 12, 2008, 12:43:40 PM »

Maybe LP should work with one of the better known physics and see if they can help him wasn't a famous one saying she would on only talk to Law enforcement , and one was wanting a fee ...... I believe in this stuff sometimes , maybe it would help you never now JMO

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1061 on: November 12, 2008, 12:45:28 PM »

Something I have been wondering about. 

Cindy and George have 2 spokespersons, Larry Garrison and Mark NeJame (he has always said he was PR, has never said representing as an attorney), how are they paying for 2 spokespersons? 

Why when there is a big blow up, like at Blanchard Park do both remain silent? 

Who get's Cindy the bookings on Good Morning America?  Does anyone get paid for making the bookings?

-----------------------------

cindy and george are no longer working with garrison...cindy claims he stole 13,000 that should of gone to her
WTH. According to Cindy it seems everyone is stealing from her, accusing Leonard of stealing clothes and beads, there was some hoopla with funds and TES she was mad about, and now this with the 13,000. She had under her own roof, a girl who stole like crazy, and here she is accusing. 

Funny, her own daughter robs her blind and nearly puts her into bankrupty, yet she accuses everyone else of stealing?   

Lisa
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1062 on: November 12, 2008, 12:45:41 PM »

I have the original post from WS.Am I allowed to post it here Klass?
Is this it NEKKID?????

Originally Posted by cocoamom 
This is right by Blanchard Park - you might say "bottom left"..."close" to: Tony, home,the park, a playground, God, etc...
OK,here...I have been so consumed with the Blanchard Park tower pings until I searched this past Saturday with TES. I was assigned to the East side of the 8 mile long park. I saw a tower near there. Looking at tower locations and the one she pinged (WEST side) I figured if she put Caylee here it would be West Blanchard Park.

So I started google mapping and google earthing and drew a line 1.0 miles from that West tower. then I started moving it in a circle. I went with 1.0 miles because of the populated nature of the area. I figured it would be a short range tower.

About 1/2 mile North of Colonial Dr (HWY 50) on the West side of the road is a Church - Faith something or other...Oh Gosh I'm freaking here...

This church is huge with a gigantic parking lot behind it. She spent hours and hours within this tower's ping radius - lots of those hours long after the Blanchard gates were locked. I was thinking where the heck could she be within 1 mile of this tower from say midnight to 8 AM any given day? THE CHURCH!! Private to park, no one would see her there, she could sleep, text, talk on the phone, etc. Lots of treed areas to hide her car in just in case the cops drove in. Two playgrounds and gee, what's that? A pond inside of all those trees on the other side of the playground.

If you google map or google earth it, there's a blue tarp there. Microsoft.live.com - no tarp. But really secluded, by a church, by a playground, easy to "visit" every Sunday, OMG...She is very in your face (wearing the stolen stuff on camera, etc) wouldn't it be just like her to go "visit" the body by going to church all the time she was on house arrest????

Am I crazy or do you all see the perfect spot too? Does this make any sense???

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1063 on: November 12, 2008, 12:46:07 PM »

Where is LP, where is Dolce, and what in the heck is a sinkhole??? ( I have one in my kitchen)

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1064 on: November 12, 2008, 12:46:28 PM »

No one is riding anywhere as of yet!Murt isn't there...

I can't get any info over there about the News Break it's chaos..looks like someone threw a fish in the pool at Gatorland

The News Flash was posted by a mod, not Murt, but has no further expanation

Supposedly,Murt called someone,a mod maybe and told them a road trip was coming up.That's all I know..I have the screen minimized so if Murt starts talking,I'll hear.I have every computer protection in the world running now.Good grief!!

Thank You.. It's frustrating when all crazyness breaks loose over there and Murt's not there to clarify things.

At one point, Murt took us on a trip (I love his trips) to a railroad bridge. Do you know if TES searched that water and the surrounding area ?

No I don't know but I have a feeling that Murt and LP are going to be dashing to this new site of interest really soon..I hope so as it does seem very plausible to me..More so then the econ river that is..

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1065 on: November 12, 2008, 12:46:57 PM »

The pond and a large parking lot are in the one theory, cocoasmom on WB, she sent LP a map, says Casey pinged there. They want the pond searched. Also now another church Faith Assembly of God. There is a Kaley Rd. associated with Blanchard park. These chuches could be mixed up or one is spanish, the rosary is connected too! I'm having one hell of a time figuring this out!  I'm going to look at a map & try to see what they are talking about.

Murt's trip to Tampa, they say is related to the hacker!?

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Recovering-Lurker
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1066 on: November 12, 2008, 12:49:10 PM »

Breaking News: LP and Murt Heading To Moss Park. Possible New Development

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just wanted to give everyone a heads up. LP called Murt who was headed to Tampa and delayed that until tomorrow if I understood him right on his cell.

Hi, Tricia here breaking into Windy's thread

Just got off the phone with Windchime and she told me that LP called Murt (who was headed to Tampa) and told him to "meet him at Moss Park."

We don't know anything more than that. This could be a big new development or it could be nothing. We will wait and see.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74893
Karmalady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1067 on: November 12, 2008, 12:49:32 PM »

Maybe LP should work with one of the better known physics and see if they can help him wasn't a famous one saying she would on only talk to Law enforcement , and one was wanting a fee ...... I believe in this stuff sometimes , maybe it would help you never now JMO

I spoke with LP about working with Noreen Reineir yesterday at the prayer vigil.  They have been bombarded with "psychic" tips, but I explained to him that Noreen is excellent and works with LE.  I have since emailed Noreen to ask if she would work with LP.  I'm waiting for her reply.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1068 on: November 12, 2008, 12:49:36 PM »

Is this it NEKKID?????

Originally Posted by cocoamom 
This is right by Blanchard Park - you might say "bottom left"..."close" to: Tony, home,the park, a playground, God, etc...
OK,here...I have been so consumed with the Blanchard Park tower pings until I searched this past Saturday with TES. I was assigned to the East side of the 8 mile long park. I saw a tower near there. Looking at tower locations and the one she pinged (WEST side) I figured if she put Caylee here it would be West Blanchard Park.

So I started google mapping and google earthing and drew a line 1.0 miles from that West tower. then I started moving it in a circle. I went with 1.0 miles because of the populated nature of the area. I figured it would be a short range tower.

About 1/2 mile North of Colonial Dr (HWY 50) on the West side of the road is a Church - Faith something or other...Oh Gosh I'm freaking here...

This church is huge with a gigantic parking lot behind it. She spent hours and hours within this tower's ping radius - lots of those hours long after the Blanchard gates were locked. I was thinking where the heck could she be within 1 mile of this tower from say midnight to 8 AM any given day? THE CHURCH!! Private to park, no one would see her there, she could sleep, text, talk on the phone, etc. Lots of treed areas to hide her car in just in case the cops drove in. Two playgrounds and gee, what's that? A pond inside of all those trees on the other side of the playground.

If you google map or google earth it, there's a blue tarp there. Microsoft.live.com - no tarp. But really secluded, by a church, by a playground, easy to "visit" every Sunday, OMG...She is very in your face (wearing the stolen stuff on camera, etc) wouldn't it be just like her to go "visit" the body by going to church all the time she was on house arrest????

Am I crazy or do you all see the perfect spot too? Does this make any sense???

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1069 on: November 12, 2008, 12:49:45 PM »

Where is LP, where is Dolce, and what in the heck is a sinkhole??? ( I have one in my kitchen)

LOL 

A: God only knows

B: At the Doc's for baby things

C: A hole created when the ground beneath the surface gives way then the suface opens up, swallowing anything above... perhaps one forming at Hopespring drive.. god works in mysterious ways 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1070 on: November 12, 2008, 12:49:56 PM »

I suppose it could be said that the media and even sites such as these "exploit" Caylee in a way.  It is a matter of degree and definition as well as motivation.  Most of us come here because we enjoy talking about the case and its mysterious twists and turns, but we also want justice for Caylee.  Bottom line is that whenever a person reaches a kind of "cult" status, whether it is forever or for a short period, their name and image becomes valuable.  People have a right to print tshirts and other things until someone takes it to court and buys the image and name of Caylee.  People also have a right to not buy those tshirts and mugs.  I think Cindy parading around with a picture of Caylee on a purse or bag is exploiting Caylee.  Caylee's image is all over Orlando and certainly all over the tv, the newspapers, magazines and the internet.  There comes a point when hawking the image is more about Cindy or any other wearer than about the child.  I don't think a child has ever been found due to a tshirt or mug.  Fliers and the internet are more effective.  I would not buy or wear or use a Caylee tshirt or mug because I do not think it helps and in a way it, like Jesus tshirts, trivializes the whole issue.  But that is just my opinion.  People who have a missing loved one should look for the most effective means of keeping the loved one's name and image out in the public and a coffee mug is just not going to spread the word very far. 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1071 on: November 12, 2008, 12:52:09 PM »

LOL 

A: God only knows

B: At the Doc's for baby things

C: A hole created when the ground beneath the surface gives way then the suface opens up, swallowing anything above... perhaps one forming at Hopespring drive.. god works in mysterious ways 
That's what I thought, then they could not recover her???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1072 on: November 12, 2008, 12:53:12 PM »

Is anyone following the chat at Murt's? The roadtrip is supposedly to Tampa & there is a theory by a poster on WS cocoasmom that involves a church, Kaley rd, Blanchard Park. Does any one know about this? This poster had to rush a map to LP. It is on the LP thread around pg 5, they said. 

Ok...so it sounds like a Kaley Rd in Tampa.  Casey talked about going on vacation in Tampa.  So probably LP and Murt are heading to Tampa to check it out.

There was a carving on a tree in Blanchard Park with Kaley

Klaas, I've been trying to keep up & take notes 
See if this makes sense: there is a church, spanish named Tabernacu de Vida that has a secluded pond. There is a theory on WS LP thread that talks about this. There is also a sinkhole that some think Casey put her in, supposedly Casey had pics of sinkholes in her photobucket?? 

Originally Posted by cocoamom  This is right by Blanchard Park - you might say "bottom left"..."close" to: Tony, home,the park, a playground, God, etc...OK,here...I have been so consumed with the Blanchard Park tower pings until I searched this past Saturday with TES. I was assigned to the East side of the 8 mile long park. I saw a tower near there. Looking at tower locations and the one she pinged (WEST side) I figured if she put Caylee here it would be West Blanchard Park.So I started google mapping and google earthing and drew a line 1.0 miles from that West tower. then I started moving it in a circle. I went with 1.0 miles because of the populated nature of the area. I figured it would be a short range tower.About 1/2 mile North of Colonial Dr (HWY 50) on the West side of the road is a Church - Faith something or other...Oh Gosh I'm freaking here...This church is huge with a gigantic parking lot behind it. She spent hours and hours within this tower's ping radius - lots of those hours long after the Blanchard gates were locked. I was thinking where the heck could she be within 1 mile of this tower from say midnight to 8 AM any given day? THE CHURCH!! Private to park, no one would see her there, she could sleep, text, talk on the phone, etc. Lots of treed areas to hide her car in just in case the cops drove in. Two playgrounds and gee, what's that? A pond inside of all those trees on the other side of the playground.If you google map or google earth it, there's a blue tarp there. Microsoft.live.com - no tarp. But really secluded, by a church, by a playground, easy to "visit" every Sunday, OMG...She is very in your face (wearing the stolen stuff on camera, etc) wouldn't it be just like her to go "visit" the body by going to church all the time she was on house arrest????Am I crazy or do you all see the perfect spot too? Does this make any sense???
Cocoamom, I have Googled that entire park in an effort to pinpoint possible drops and that was one area that stood out in my mind, though I didn't think about the pond there or even notice it. It is interesting that she spent that much time in the tower's radius as well.

I have long thought she was in Blanchard park, but I think the area LP is searching is too public.

Your area seems to have everything "necessary" for such an awful errand, and your justification for it is very well thought out and presented.

Unfortunately I am starting to lean toward the dumpster theory, but still wouldn't rule out Blanchard

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1073 on: November 12, 2008, 12:53:25 PM »

Muffy?

Sorry...was over in the NH thread.  Yes, go ahead and post.

I have to run out for a bit, brb
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1074 on: November 12, 2008, 12:55:11 PM »

Klaas do you or anyone else have the written out timeline of the pings of the 30th written by KCJackie. I need the one that is different from the one that has Chris.S.  is in bold
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1075 on: November 12, 2008, 12:55:30 PM »

Over at Murts Breaking News will not be until afternoon or early evening

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1076 on: November 12, 2008, 12:56:31 PM »

Something I have been wondering about. 

Cindy and George have 2 spokespersons, Larry Garrison and Mark NeJame (he has always said he was PR, has never said representing as an attorney), how are they paying for 2 spokespersons? 

Why when there is a big blow up, like at Blanchard Park do both remain silent? 

Who get's Cindy the bookings on Good Morning America?  Does anyone get paid for making the bookings?

-----------------------------

cindy and george are no longer working with garrison...cindy claims he stole 13,000 that should of gone to her

Garrison didn't steal from Cindy. He got paid for brokering the deal, that's what he does and that's why Cindy hired him. She makes herself out to be such a victim all the while she is the one pulling the strings.

Cindy and George are not being upheld out of compassion by Dennis William Milstead (Kid Finders) ... Larry Garrison ... Mark NeJames.  They are being used .  All this guys could care less of justice for Caylee Marie.  They are supporting deception for the almight buck.

Dennis Milstead is striving for corporate sponsorships and public donations for his front called Kid Finders.  Garrison and Nejames ...  their fees will be more than covered through guest appearances of the Anthonys in the talk show circuit as well as ... book and movie deals that will surely be forthcoming.

Then there is Jose Baez ....

IMO

Janet

________

Casey Anthony Offered More Than $1M To Tell Story
George Anthony May Avoid Charges For Protester Scuffle
POSTED: 5:27 pm EDT September 9, 2008
UPDATED: 7:33 pm EDT September 9, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- WESH 2 has learned about offers of more than $1 million for Casey Anthony to tell her story.

A defense fund is also in the process of being established for her.

A spokesman for Jose Baez said offers have come in as high as $1.5 million for book rights, movie rights, TV deals, even a pay-per-view offer.

"I can tell you just for interview areas alone they can range from $50,000 to $350,000. We've even had an offer come from an overseas company that specializes in pay per view and those offers can exceed $1 million," Jose Baez Law Firm spokesman Todd Black said.

Black said they're listening to all offers but for now not accepting anything.

"We've made it clear to everyone that their inquiry will be put in to a file and we don't know whether that file will ever have to be opened," Black said.

Much of it, Black said, depends on how extensive Casey Anthony's defense will have to be.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17432283/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1077 on: November 12, 2008, 01:09:19 PM »

Area's of interest!

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1078 on: November 12, 2008, 01:10:49 PM »

Area's of interest!

Phaedrus
Tootietoot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1079 on: November 12, 2008, 01:11:24 PM »

Was over reading on WS about the new news that Cocoasmom had mapped on the google according to the cell pings.  Oh my gosh - I am so crossing my fingers that they find Caylee at Moss Park.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.