May 14, 2024, 06:19:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should Leonard Padilla put 12 more divers back in the river and continue the search for Caylee all the way to the Wild Bird Preserve?  (Voting closed: November 12, 2008, 06:49:52 PM)
Yes - 224 (91.1%)
No - Tim Miller says it's been cleared - 21 (8.5%)
No - Caylee is alive - 1 (0.4%)
Total Voters: 245

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #58  (Read 392230 times)
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #620 on: November 11, 2008, 11:14:30 PM »

SS - the ladies are brutal here!! 
...and you love every minute of it.

Wreck we have been waiting on your take about LP's search.....get to spittin "bro".
LP is kind of a buffoon in appearance -- but somehow, I like him. He DOES have the advantage of actually being inside the Ants' home early on - he knows the dynamics there. If he wants to continue to search where he THINKS Caylee might be -- I say more power to him.

buffoon...ha ha..I havent heard that word in ages.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #621 on: November 11, 2008, 11:14:56 PM »

Thanks so much for the clarification about Lee.  I hope it turns out to be something good.  I'm exhausted today, that's the most exercise I've had in weeks, sadly. I was power shopping  .  I voted YES! to LP poll.  Is he really going to continue searching?  Did he say when he would decide? 

I also had something to say about LP's theory.  I'm pretty sure he said she had Caylee in the trunk, in a trash bag and when she pulled her out, the bag ripped and leaked decomp which is what was found in the trunk.  Now, it was said to have been 2.6 days old (decomp).  SO, is he saying she dumped her after 2.6 days?  That's been bugging me.

NOPE...Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #622 on: November 11, 2008, 11:15:59 PM »

OK hubs has turned the light off on me.  Bed time...NIGHTERS MONKEYS!  SWEET DREAMS.

Good Night Dolce.

I am so look forward to tomorrow when you find out the gender of your babies.  I hope you are going to share the good news with your best friends on the Caylee Marie forum.

Hugs.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #623 on: November 11, 2008, 11:16:19 PM »

Wreck we have been waiting on your take about LP's search.....get to spittin "bro".
LP is kind of a buffoon in appearance -- but somehow, I like him. He DOES have the advantage of actually being inside the Ants' home early on - he knows the dynamics there. If he wants to continue to search where he THINKS Caylee might be -- I say more power to him.

I agree wreck... anything to keep this search going and in the spotlight. LP always seems to have a caravan of news people following him wherever he goes 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #624 on: November 11, 2008, 11:17:09 PM »

Sexes not known until tomorrow.  I just like the color pink...San said no.
Ah gotcha..good luck tomorrow.
Aw thank you!  A-1 gave me a pep-talk earlier today.

From my marriage I still have my beautiful Lazaro I'd give away!!!

Wow, that gave me a scare Dolce~I know boys are easier but girls are more fun to dress, until they get into your clothes. In the "wreck" photo, she was in my Cavalli gown and tries to wear my old D & G suits I never bought them, they were given to me, as I wear flip flops and jeans to work now

So true..my daughter had a big melt down at Prom when I wouldnt spend 500 on her dress that she would wear once.  We compromised and she paid part of it.  My daughters boyfriend asked hubby if he could marry her last week and shes getting her ring as a surprise at xmas.  Im terrified for when we go dress shopping.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #625 on: November 11, 2008, 11:20:12 PM »

Sea Searcher~are you by any chance from the UK???

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #626 on: November 11, 2008, 11:20:47 PM »

Ok, so I am going to bed too.  Was expecting a phone call, but did I get it???  No, no.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #627 on: November 11, 2008, 11:21:41 PM »

I agree wreck... anything to keep this search going and in the spotlight. LP always seems to have a caravan of news people following him wherever he goes 
Sea, I have always been curious about your nic -- were you involved in the Nat search?

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #628 on: November 11, 2008, 11:21:48 PM »

From my marriage I still have my beautiful Lazaro I'd give away!!! Wow, that gave me a scare Dolce~I know boys are easier but girls are more fun to dress, until they get into your clothes. In the "wreck" photo, she was in my Cavalli gown and tries to wear my old D & G suits I never bought them, they were given to me, as I wear flip flops and jeans to work now

So true..my daughter had a big melt down at Prom when I wouldnt spend 500 on her dress that she would wear once.  We compromised and she paid part of it.  My daughters boyfriend asked hubby if he could marry her last week and shes getting her ring as a surprise at xmas.  Im terrified for when we go dress shopping.

edited to correct my own freaking mistake!!!!

[
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #629 on: November 11, 2008, 11:22:11 PM »

Thanks so much for the clarification about Lee.  I hope it turns out to be something good.  I'm exhausted today, that's the most exercise I've had in weeks, sadly. I was power shopping  .  I voted YES! to LP poll.  Is he really going to continue searching?  Did he say when he would decide? 

I also had something to say about LP's theory.  I'm pretty sure he said she had Caylee in the trunk, in a trash bag and when she pulled her out, the bag ripped and leaked decomp which is what was found in the trunk.  Now, it was said to have been 2.6 days old (decomp).  SO, is he saying she dumped her after 2.6 days?  That's been bugging me.

Your memory serves you right O4Bull.  Two of Leonard Padilla's theories ...

Janet
_____

DUMPSTER

NANCY GRACE
Missing Toddler`s Mother Reportedly Turns Down Immunity Offer
Aired September 2, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

PADILLA: ... And also the dumpster, a mile and a quarter down from the boyfriend Tony`s house, is going to play a big part in this.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/02/ng.01.html

NANCY GRACE
Police Confiscate Gun in Car at Anthony Residence
Aired September 8, 2008 - 20:00:00 ET

PADILLA: … My belief is that she put the child in the dumpster on the evening of the 27th -- excuse me, the evening of the 26th. Rob, on the other hand, believes that he put -- she put the child, if at all, in the dumpster on the evening of the 28th.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/08/ng.01.html

THE RECYCLING BIN

NANCY GRACE
More Police Interrogation Audiotapes Released in Casey Anthony Case
Aired September 25, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

PADILLA: . and you have to understand. There is a recyclable -- recycling bin where she parked the car.

GRACE: Like a dumpster?

PADILLA: Exactly.

There is a large bin for just your regular dumping. If you go to the recycling company and find out if they excluded any bins that were brought in on the 27th, 28th or 29th, to be recycled because if there`s a dead cat or dead dog or something in there that does not allow the proper sorting of the recyclable materials, they will tag it and set it off the site and then take it out to the land fill, I believe, is where they take it.

Now I don`t know if law enforcement has looked at that angle or not, but I`m telling you, because of the clothes that she had that the mom washed right away, that is probably a good, good alternative to big bin which might have been difficult for her to put the stuff in.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/25/ng.01.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #630 on: November 11, 2008, 11:24:45 PM »

Originally, yes (how did you guess?) but I've lived in the US since I was a child and became a proud US citizen at 18...but all of my family is still there

What gave it away...must be the accent 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #631 on: November 11, 2008, 11:25:41 PM »

I voted yes for LP's search, but I do have to wonder.... if he asked for SM posters' opinions, it makes me wonder if he has that much confidence that he will find something. And if he doesn't.... then he would be wasting an awful lot of money. I would really like to know everything he knows. I agree that Caylee needs to be found, but... it's possible that she may not be. Sad to say! But if he really believes he should.... go for it!

Dolce, I've been meaning to tell you congrats on your twins! Looking forward to finding out what sex they will be. With all 3 of my sons, I hoped and prayed for a girl. Didn't happen. But they are a gift, no matter WHAT they are! All of mine are grown... I wish I could have one more!

Going to say good night... been a long day!

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #632 on: November 11, 2008, 11:25:48 PM »

From my marriage I still have my beautiful Lazaro I'd give away!!! Wow, that gave me a scare Dolce~I know boys are easier but girls are more fun to dress, until they get into your clothes. In the "wreck" photo, she was in my Cavalli gown and tries to wear my old D & G suits I never bought them, they were given to me, as I wear flip flops and jeans to work now

edited to correct my own freaking mistake!!!!

lol!

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #633 on: November 11, 2008, 11:28:19 PM »

Originally, yes (how did you guess?) but I've lived in the US since I was a child and became a proud US citizen at 18...but all of my family is still there

What gave it away...must be the accent 

You post very much like Sea Monkey Steve from another site who is from the UK~that is a huge compliment as he is an author and hysterically funny

[
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #634 on: November 11, 2008, 11:28:22 PM »

Your memory serves you right O4Bull.  Two of Leonard Padilla's theories ...

Janet
_____

DUMPSTER

NANCY GRACE
Missing Toddler`s Mother Reportedly Turns Down Immunity Offer
Aired September 2, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

PADILLA: ... And also the dumpster, a mile and a quarter down from the boyfriend Tony`s house, is going to play a big part in this.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/02/ng.01.html

NANCY GRACE
Police Confiscate Gun in Car at Anthony Residence
Aired September 8, 2008 - 20:00:00 ET

PADILLA: … My belief is that she put the child in the dumpster on the evening of the 27th -- excuse me, the evening of the 26th. Rob, on the other hand, believes that he put -- she put the child, if at all, in the dumpster on the evening of the 28th.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/08/ng.01.html

THE RECYCLING BIN

NANCY GRACE
More Police Interrogation Audiotapes Released in Casey Anthony Case
Aired September 25, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

PADILLA: . and you have to understand. There is a recyclable -- recycling bin where she parked the car.

GRACE: Like a dumpster?

PADILLA: Exactly.

There is a large bin for just your regular dumping. If you go to the recycling company and find out if they excluded any bins that were brought in on the 27th, 28th or 29th, to be recycled because if there`s a dead cat or dead dog or something in there that does not allow the proper sorting of the recyclable materials, they will tag it and set it off the site and then take it out to the land fill, I believe, is where they take it.

Now I don`t know if law enforcement has looked at that angle or not, but I`m telling you, because of the clothes that she had that the mom washed right away, that is probably a good, good alternative to big bin which might have been difficult for her to put the stuff in.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/25/ng.01.html

Then there is Leonard Padilla's theory that implies that Caylee would be found in the area of the airport near the cell towers and ... now his theory implies that Caylee may be found in the body of water in Blanchard Park.

Janet

______

NANCY GRACE
Homicide Charge May Be Brought Against Missing Toddler`s Mother
Aired October 8, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: Back to Leonard Padilla, bounty hunter out of Sacramento, California. In a nutshell, where is it that you believe they`re going to search?

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER, MET WITH TOT CASE INVESTIGATORS: I don`t have the map here in front of me, but it`s just southeast of the home, northwest to the airport. There is a small area there where the two towers -- she was right in the middle of the two towers

Now let me add something to this that`s very important. On the 27th after she goes back to Amscot and picks up her car, goes to the house, comes to this area, immediately thereafter, she calls Amy and she says, "I got rid of the smell in the car. I scraped off the squirrels."

You go to the transcripts, and you`ll read that and it`s a -- minutes after she leaves that area and goes back up north to Amscot.

GRACE: OK. And the area is south of what?

PADILLA: It`s south of the residence and north of the airport. It`s just right in between there.

GRACE: OK. To -- and that is a heavily wooded or swampy area, Leonard?

PADILLA: It`s a little of both. There`s combinations. But there`s a road that cuts through from the northwest to the southeast. It cuts right through there. I don`t have a map with me, so it`s difficult to explain. But there is an area right there.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/08/ng.01.html

_____

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #635 on: November 11, 2008, 11:29:42 PM »

You don't have to tell me that...I tip toe around here very carefully, but they don't talk to me much and hardly ever respond to me when i do talk soooo... it's pretty much like here at home

Ya want we should tell you to put your laundry in the hamper? 

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #636 on: November 11, 2008, 11:30:09 PM »

Sea, I have always been curious about your nic -- were you involved in the Nat search?
I want to know the answer to this too, Sea Searcher....

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #637 on: November 11, 2008, 11:30:25 PM »

I voted yes for LP's search, but I do have to wonder.... if he asked for SM posters' opinions, it makes me wonder if he has that much confidence that he will find something. And if he doesn't.... then he would be wasting an awful lot of money. I would really like to know everything he knows. I agree that Caylee needs to be found, but... it's possible that she may not be. Sad to say! But if he really believes he should.... go for it!

Dolce, I've been meaning to tell you congrats on your twins! Looking forward to finding out what sex they will be. With all 3 of my sons, I hoped and prayed for a girl. Didn't happen. But they are a gift, no matter WHAT they are! All of mine are grown... I wish I could have one more!

Going to say good night... been a long day!

Wow, an answered prayer~I happen to have an extra one........could you by chance raise her until she's say 26??? Please

[
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #638 on: November 11, 2008, 11:31:47 PM »

Natalie's tragic story is how I found out about this site...so long ago. I been here ever since, waiting for the day that justice comes to those (pl) responsible.

Caylee's story has also touched my heart deeply as I have a 1yr old and a 5yr old girls..Caylee would have fit right in here if that monster didn't want her..monster seems too civil but it's the best I can do right now  I just hope justice will be served in this case..

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #639 on: November 11, 2008, 11:33:15 PM »

Natalie's tragic story is how I found out about this site...so long ago. I been here ever since, waiting for the day that justice comes to those (pl) responsible.

Caylee's story has also touched my heart deeply as I have a 1yr old and a 5yr old girls..Caylee would have fit right in here if that monster didn't want her..monster seems too civil but it's the best I can do right now  I just hope justice will be served in this case..
Well, it's nice having you here.  Nite.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.