May 13, 2024, 12:57:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #78  (Read 400517 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #620 on: December 19, 2008, 01:37:32 PM »

If I'm looking at the skull correctly, there is tissue left on it. The nostrils are still visable, and individual nostrils are not on a bare skull.

Also, there have been reports of some hair still on the skull. Hair is attached to skin, not bone.

This post makes me glad I didn't look.

Apparently it wasn't the skull at all, just vegetation. However, my point about the hair, if the reports are true that there was some hair left on the skull, would mean that there was at least some tissue/skin remaining, I think. I'm just interested because I'm trying to figure out how duct tape could still be stuck to her mouth, and what that tells us about the circumstances of Caylee's death.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #621 on: December 19, 2008, 01:38:00 PM »

Are you hearing these people on TruTV?

Casey isn't beautiful just because she knows how to swish her hips and suck on a banana. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #622 on: December 19, 2008, 01:38:23 PM »

I feel bad for George and Cindy.

!~*Mar*~!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #623 on: December 19, 2008, 01:38:47 PM »

Casey isn't beautiful just because she knows how to swish her hips and suck on a banana. 
WHAT 
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #624 on: December 19, 2008, 01:40:44 PM »

Is there anyway someone could put up the little picture of caylee w/ the book w/ the middle picture of the skull.  It would be interesting to compare the sizes of the skull and book.

Maybe, that it is confirmed that it is Caylee...and the in picture of her is the clothing of what they found.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #625 on: December 19, 2008, 01:40:46 PM »

WHAT 

They keep saying she's a beautiful, beautiful woman. Why? I realize if she were helping the homeless, we might think she was.. but she's not. What about Casey specifically makes her beautiful?    She swishes her hips as she walks, to get attention... she pouts pretty for the camera...  that's it.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #626 on: December 19, 2008, 01:41:07 PM »

I do too.

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #627 on: December 19, 2008, 01:42:01 PM »

To answer some of your questions....

Russ:  Thanks for posting these

My answer:  You're welcome!

Today:  Ok trying not to be a prude here.  But, that 3rd picture is disturbing.  Skulls are not black. 

My answer:  Yes, it IS disturbing.  You're right, skulls are not black.  Yet we don't know yet what actually happened to Caylee.  Sad 

QuietMonkey: Doesn't look right to me either. Thought there was still flesh, duct tape and hair?? Is that another skull? We only heard one skull, but significant bones. That picture is too strange, is it real?? If so, I don't think that's Caylees. JMO

My answer:  Looking at the superimposed skull on the left for comparison, and then back at the actual skull the arrow is pointing to, that's when I saw the tape.  It's going around the skull at the lower jaw, covering up the mouth and teeth area. It's a dirty brown color.  The pic is real, it's the pic of the book in the foreground, the bag and skull are in the background.  On page 7, I included three views of that same pic.  The third one has been zoomed in on very close.  From what we've heard, the remaining tissue is under the tape.  Can't see the hair cuz of all the brush around the skull. 

KarmaRoundUp: Thanks Wyks   Those woods are very dark.I don't see the chain link fencing some are talking about,did they take the fence down?

My answer:  It is dark in there, from the other pics we can see how much was surrounding that area.  I didn't see the fence either.  Not sure if it was put up for a time then taken down, or if LE put it up way back and then removed it, or what, dunno. I keep going back to what LP said, something like 'don't be surprised if LE already has a body'.  Am watching to see how this all plays out.

stayhomemom: Where did these come from originally? What I mean is, were these released to media? And where is the alleged duct tape on the skull?

My answer: This was the original pic released by OCSD, which was among those immediately taken down.  Not sure if they meant to release this particular pic.  It's the one with the book in the foreground, just zoomed in on.  The three pics on page 7 are all the same pic.  If you look carefully at the original pic, and then at the pic with the blue tent, it's the same area.  LE took the 'book pic' before they put the blue tent up.  I can pull out the pics of the area and show the progression if you'd like.  Those with photoshop or something like it can see the time stamp on those pics and verify LE's progression. 

cuteascanbe: Also, the prosecution was adament that no pictures of the skull would be released so that they could end up on the net. I saw the same picture yesterday and there was no obvious skull. Maybe the person who was saying there was a skull in the picture got frustrated when no one could see it so they doctored it so they could be right..JMHO

My answer:  Am betting this is why the pics were put up by OCSO, then immediately yanked back down.  I doubt that they meant to release the 'book pic' at this time.  If you have IE7, you can take this pic yourself, zoom in as much as you can, you'll see the skull for yourself.  The skull itself wasn't doctored.  The person did superimpose another skull to the left for comparison purposes, and drew the circle and arrows, that's it. 

On my partial quote you took, if you read the whole post I made, in no way did I claim or insinuate that this was Caylee's skull.  It would be nice if when you snip quotes that you provide a link to the original and also post that the quote is snipped.
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #628 on: December 19, 2008, 01:42:13 PM »

20 minutes.
I'm getting anxious, nervous, etc...I dont know why.  We all know what they're going to say.
It's sad though.  Right before Christmas.  Sad

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #629 on: December 19, 2008, 01:42:40 PM »

WHAT 

They keep saying she's a beautiful, beautiful woman. Why? I realize if she were helping the homeless, we might think she was.. but she's not. What about Casey specifically makes her beautiful?    She swishes her hips as she walks, to get attention... she pouts pretty for the camera...  that's it.

She isn't beautiful.  her looks are average!  Why are they saying she is beautiful?

Lisa
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #630 on: December 19, 2008, 01:43:14 PM »

WHAT 

Maybe she is to beautiful to be sitting in jail, like the one school teacher Debra LeFey ? spelling is wrong. What a joke.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #631 on: December 19, 2008, 01:44:00 PM »

Not that it matters really, but I do think that when Casey has make-up on, she's physically attractive; Particularly her eyes.

She's lost that attractiveness to me, but I originally thought so. Her teeth look really evil to me now. Go figure!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #632 on: December 19, 2008, 01:44:11 PM »

WHAT 

KC ceased to be beautiful when she opened her mouth to spew lies. She ceased to be pretty when she started stealing and taking advantage of people who honestly just wanted to be her friends. She turned positively ugly when she killed her daughter. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #633 on: December 19, 2008, 01:44:56 PM »

I do too.

me too, they did love precious Caylee and i'm sure they loved her more than life. This is just a sad sad situation all the way around.

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #634 on: December 19, 2008, 01:45:09 PM »

20 minutes.
I'm getting anxious, nervous, etc...I dont know why.  We all know what they're going to say.
It's sad though.  Right before Christmas.  Sad

We all are. *hugs*

Do you think the reveal more than just the identity? Could be they be releasing cause of death too?

!~*Mar*~!

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #635 on: December 19, 2008, 01:45:31 PM »

Are you hearing these people on Trout?

Casey isn't beautiful just because she knows how to swish her hips and suck on a banana.  ::Monkeying::
WHAT 

They keep saying she's a beautiful, beautiful woman. Why? I realize if she were helping the homeless, we might think she was.. but she's not. What about Casey specifically makes her beautiful?  ::Monkeying::  She swishes her hips as she walks, to get attention... she pouts pretty for the camera...  that's it.

She isn't beautiful.  her looks are average!  Why are they saying she is beautiful?

Lisa
maybe are boys....I think that fiscally she is beautiful...her face looks almost perfect and her eyes are really beautiful.....but her soul is very ugly and empty like her brain
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #636 on: December 19, 2008, 01:45:47 PM »

Google picture of a skull , they trun white after the sun bleached them, My hubby is a hunter.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #637 on: December 19, 2008, 01:46:03 PM »

I don't know if I should do this.. 

Will understand if this gets deleted. 

WARNING ----------> Pics of the crime scene
2nd and 3rd pic are zoomed in
VERY GRAPHIC!!
3rd pic is the skull...

Scroll FAST if you don't want to look

I hate Casey... 

Where did the picture of the skull come from?

Weird, has that top picture been photoshopped? I swear I see a monkey face at 4:00 from the center rain spot.

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #638 on: December 19, 2008, 01:46:05 PM »

I saw the pulled message about the photos and it was from the hosting site, not the LE, and it said that pictures were pulled because they violated the site's TOU's.  Without reading the TOU's of that site I can only guess that they were pulled because they were labeled crime scene photos.  There is no way the hosting site had time to look at the photos to determine what they contained.  IMHO they were pulled because of how they were labeled.

TOU=Terms of Use
canadagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #639 on: December 19, 2008, 01:46:23 PM »

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/liveweekends.html  on NOW!!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.