May 14, 2024, 03:52:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #64  (Read 362640 times)
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1020 on: November 22, 2008, 01:49:06 PM »

Yanno that saying.... If you dont know the whole story, you make up your own?
I totally see a lot of that happening due to not having all the facts. Its human nature. Just saying.

From Day One..
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1021 on: November 22, 2008, 01:49:41 PM »

I just have a few questions for some of you who seem to hate the Anthonys so much and want to blame them for this whole thing. Not being rude here, but I am just curious.
If this were your son or daughter, facing life in prison or the death penalty, and if you had knowledge which would ensure that he/she DID get the death penalty, would you tell the authorities? Or would you fight to save your child's life, no matter what you had to do?
Think about it. Wouldn't you do everything you could to keep your child alive? Or would you stand in front of a camera and say, "Heck yeah! My son/daughter is a cold-blooded murderer so don't waste any time... stick that needle in them and let's get this over with!" I don't think so! I think you would be doing everything you could do, saying everything you could think of, to protect your child! If you say you wouldn't....... then you are either not a very loving parent...... or you are a liar. 

Yes..I see what you are trying to say..
BUT....
You are treading thinly when you walk into a cage of monkeys throwing accusations, telling us we would be liars if we said we would not act like G and C, etc...

That is like going into someone else's home and $hitting in their floor....

I take offense to what you said...
Opinions are respected here..BUT PLEASE show respect...

"God dont like ugly"
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1022 on: November 22, 2008, 01:57:45 PM »

I just have a few questions for some of you who seem to hate the Anthonys so much and want to blame them for this whole thing. Not being rude here, but I am just curious.
If this were your son or daughter, facing life in prison or the death penalty, and if you had knowledge which would ensure that he/she DID get the death penalty, would you tell the authorities? Or would you fight to save your child's life, no matter what you had to do?
Think about it. Wouldn't you do everything you could to keep your child alive? Or would you stand in front of a camera and say, "Heck yeah! My son/daughter is a cold-blooded murderer so don't waste any time... stick that needle in them and let's get this over with!" I don't think so! I think you would be doing everything you could do, saying everything you could think of, to protect your child! If you say you wouldn't....... then you are either not a very loving parent...... or you are a liar. 

I would not be standing in front of a camera anywhere, at any time. I am confidant in how I raised my daughter(my only child). Lying, cheating and stealing are not a part of our lives & would never be tolerated. Nor would the complete abandonment of her child on a regular basis so she could live a partying lifestyle! I know my child better than anyone, I know what she is capable of, within reasonable limits. Although I love my daughter more than life itself, she understands that if you do the crime, you also do the time. Cindy Anthony is well aware of what her daughter is capable of.Her behavior has been tolerated for years; her mother sought help & learned that her daughter is a sociopath. That diagnosis cannot be thrown around lightly; it's about as serious as it gets. The A's are reaping what they have sown, IMO, they have only condoned her behavior and now they're paying for it, dearly. They should keep their mouths shut & grieve privately now. They have done enough damage already. We're all allowed to have our own opinions and this is mine.

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1023 on: November 22, 2008, 01:58:06 PM »

Hmmm,good questions Stacey.Was the garage door open when Lee got there before Cindy and Casey?I know Lee said the car windows were down and the trunk open(I think)as they were trying to air out the car and when George got home didn't he see Cindy pacing in the garage saying"George,we've lost her"?
What time did police first arrive and what time did Lee go to Tony's,if anyone knows?I thought Lee told LE he was going to Tony's to pick up Casey's things?

[/quote]

Hold on I'm looking LOL
brb
[/quote]

Ok GA calls Lee at 8:00 to go to the house. He does no one was home he went in through the garage and the car doors were open and the trunk and it smelled. Doesn't say if the garage door was down or up.
Late on the 15th, early morning of the 16th went to Tony's to pick up Casey's things. Got back to the A's house at 2:25am he even says when he looks at his watch he couldn't beleive he was gone 2hour or more. Can't find what time he left the A's but if you guess then it was around 12:00 or 12:30. Wonder if Tony states how long Lee was there.
Will go look for that.
I have to leave for about 30 min and will look when I get back
monkey hugs to all.
LE was there but I can't find where anyone says if the garage door was up.
[/quote]
Thank you Stacey.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1024 on: November 22, 2008, 02:06:13 PM »

In defence of Cindy ...

George was in and out of jobs while Cindy was the one who could be relied upon to provide financial csecurity to that household.  However ... George repays his hard working wife by losing losing thousand to a online scams without consulting with his wife like most married couples do when mutual savings are involved.  The outcome was a temporary separation but ... the betrayal of trust implied that Cindy still felt she had to be in control.

Cindy was financially supporting her daughter and precious grandaughter for almost three years while ...  Casey repays her mother's sacrifice by stealing, lying and living a lifestyle that did not reflect a maternal role.  Betrayal and lack of trust implied that Cindy felt ... for the sake of Caylee and Casey ... she had no choice but to attempt control.

Cindy failed to realize and ... still fails to realize that taking control in an attempt to change the actions of others will at best produce only short term results.  She fails to grasp the concept that change has to come from the heart.

Out of justice for Caylee Marie and ... out of tough love for Casey ... Cindy needs to let go and ... allow the investigation to proceed without obstruction.

Truth ... not control ... is the catalyst that mends relationships.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1025 on: November 22, 2008, 02:06:33 PM »

Think about it. Wouldn't you do everything you could to keep your child alive? Or would you stand in front of a camera and say, "Heck yeah! My son/daughter is a coldblooded murderer so don't waste any time... stick that needle in them and let's get this over with!" I don't think so! I think you would be doing everything you could do, saying everything you could think of, to protect your child! If you say you wouldn't....... then you are either not a very loving parent...... or you are a liar. 

I have two words to respond to this ... Accountability and Responsibility .... Most of you have probably never had to call the "authorities" on your child .. but I have ... was it for murder?  NO!  Did it carry a life or death sentence? NO ... Granted .. it was "minor" in the scope of things BUT it was illegal non the less ... Had I "covered" up for his actions, it would have not only gone against how I tried to "raise" him .. but would have shown his siblings I "condoned" his behavior in a sense ...  Had I not held him accountable and responsible for his actions, he would have never learned the lesson ... IMO Casey was NEVER held accountable nor responsible for her actions ... this may be some of the guilt Cindy is suffering now ... hind sight is 20/20

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1026 on: November 22, 2008, 02:12:01 PM »

I would not be standing in front of a camera anywhere, at any time. I am confidant in how I raised my daughter(my only child). Lying, cheating and stealing are not a part of our lives & would never be tolerated. Nor would the complete abandonment of her child on a regular basis so she could live a partying lifestyle! I know my child better than anyone, I know what she is capable of, within reasonable limits. Although I love my daughter more than life itself, she understands that if you do the crime, you also do the time. Cindy Anthony is well aware of what her daughter is capable of.Her behavior has been tolerated for years; her mother sought help & learned that her daughter is a sociopath. That diagnosis cannot be thrown around lightly; it's about as serious as it gets. The A's are reaping what they have sown, IMO, they have only condoned her behavior and now they're paying for it, dearly. They should keep their mouths shut & grieve privately now. They have done enough damage already. We're all allowed to have our own opinions and this is mine.

Monken,Well said.My son knew that is how it was at my house also.I actually turned him in to the cops myself one time.It was quite painful,but it afforded him a second chance.If the rest of the family had been honest and decent he might still be alive today.The Anthony's will reap what they have sown and Casey does not deserve a free pass.She is right where she should be.
Think I need to go for a walk now.I really like you Monken.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1027 on: November 22, 2008, 02:15:00 PM »

It might be good to keep in mind that we all think what we think for a reason and that we can't change what someone else thinks no matter how much we would like to do so.

Monkeys tend to be very opinionated and I have found over the years, it's usually best to just agree to disagree and move onward.  It's usually totally futile to try to change the mind of a highly opinionated person or monkey in this case.  Monkeys are nothing if not opinionated!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1028 on: November 22, 2008, 02:16:15 PM »

Well, my kids always did say I was an awful mom. So awful that if they stole something, I made them return it and apologize. So dreadful that if they did the crime (confessed truthfully to me) they did the time. So, I'm a bad mom, and proud of it.

That being said, if any of my kids were responsible for the death of one of my grandkids, and I had info that would ensure their life in prison (I think we're a non-DP state), then hell yes I'd tell! Even if it were for the DP, I'd tell.

Wanna know why? Because if one of my kids turned into a child-killing MONSTER, that kid would be dead to me-accidental deaths are excluded, of course. But a coldly premeditated, coldly covered-up murder? That kid is dead to me. I know, it would be awful to have to mourn the loss of not one, but two family members (I'd be callin' Cin-Cin for a few Rx's) but the penalty for such monstrous behaviour must be paid.

so, I guess I really am a bad mom! (Psst..but all my grankids are alive, so what do I know?)

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1029 on: November 22, 2008, 02:16:39 PM »

Anna ~ glad to see you in here ~ I miss your wise postings.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1030 on: November 22, 2008, 02:20:53 PM »

It might be good to keep in mind that we all think what we think for a reason and that we can't change what someone else thinks no matter how much we would like to do so.

Monkeys tend to be very opinionated and I have found over the years, it's usually best to just agree to disagree and move onward.  It's usually totally futile to try to change the mind of a highly opinionated person or monkey in this case.  Monkeys are nothing if not opinionated!

You have spoken wisely, Grasshopper. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1031 on: November 22, 2008, 02:20:55 PM »

Anna ~ glad to see you in here ~ I miss your wise postings.

Good to see you, too, tcumom!  Not so wise but guess sometimes with age we are more reluctant to jump on any particular bandwagon as have learned the hard way that is usually not the best course of action.

Things have a way of righting themselves and people show their true colors eventually without any help from us,

JMO.

And it is VERY cold where I live in Alabama today.  More like January.  Hope all monkeys remembered to disconnect their outside water hoses as that is something I usually forget for sure.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1032 on: November 22, 2008, 02:21:47 PM »

This blue plastic collapsable bin in the back of Casey's car is bugging me.  How big was it?  Could Caylee have been put inside of it for a while?

Wish I knew exactly what kind of bin it is:

http://www.amazon.com/Hawk-POP-UP-REUSABLE-TRASH-BIN/dp/B000S3UM0M

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1033 on: November 22, 2008, 02:24:30 PM »

This blue plastic collapsable bin in the back of Casey's car is bugging me.  How big was it?  Could Caylee have been put inside of it for a while?

Are there any pictures from George's trunk, when the lady took the gun out of it?  George said all of their cars have the same collapsable bins.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1034 on: November 22, 2008, 02:25:14 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey2208nov22,0,6489381.story

George Anthony (right), grandfather to missing 3-year-old Caylee, spends time at the Kid Finders Network tent on Goldenrod Road. (RED HUBER, ORLANDO SENTINEL / November 21, 2008)

George Anthony: Casey raided Caylee's piggy bank
Amy L. Edwards and Sarah Lundy

Sentinel Staff Writers

November 22, 2008

Casey Anthony stole cash out of her mother's purse, hacked into her bank account and went shopping with her credit cards, her father said.

Even her 2-year-old daughter's piggy bank wasn't safe.

Anthony raided Caylee Marie's change bank and nearly emptied a savings account established for her, George Anthony told an FBI agent during a videotaped law-enforcement interview this summer.

And if the young mother wasn't stealing money, she was borrowing it, her father said.

On Friday, the State Attorney's Office released the July 31 interview with George Anthony and an Aug. 7 session with his wife, Cindy. Much of the information they told investigators, in separate interviews, has been mentioned in previously released case documents.

George Anthony told an FBI agent he had a feeling that his 22-year-old daughter, who has since been charged with killing Caylee, wasn't really employed as an event planner at Universal Studios. The job was one of many lies she is accused of telling her family and law enforcement officials.

Even though Casey and Caylee lived with George and Cindy, who provided for them, Casey was always borrowing or stealing money, George Anthony said. He said he shared his doubts with his wife and daughter, but Casey always had an excuse for needing money.

Anthony said Caylee's savings account was up to $300 or $400 at one point. At the time of the interview, the balance was probably $5, he said.

Casey paid her several-hundred-dollar phone bill with her mother's money, somehow accessing her account information, the father said. He also recalled a time when he found out Casey owed one of her friends $400 or $500.

The family already had a history of financial problems.

George Anthony told investigators he fell for an e-mail scam promising him money in a foreign account.

He was unemployed at the time because of a knee injury and thought it would be a quick fix to their financial woes. Anthony told the agent he maxed out their MasterCard at $10,000 and that the family was about $30,000 in the hole. He still receives calls for unpaid bills.

"I should have known better; it was stupid," he said.

But Anthony didn't tell his wife about the scam.

"I did lie to my wife about that," Anthony divulged. Anthony said he told Cindy he lost the money gambling.

During another part of the interview, Anthony told investigators his daughter never graduated from high school and had tried to conceal her pregnancy from them. Since Caylee's disappearance in June and Casey's arrest a month later, the Anthonys also have learned their daughter brought men to the house when they weren't home.

Earlier this year, Casey stopped hanging out with her longtime friends and spent time with new ones her parents did not know.

Anthony, a former law-enforcement officer, again detailed the day he picked up his daughter's Pontiac from the wrecking yard and noticed a pungent odor that came from inside.

"I've smelled that odor before. It smelled like a decomposed body . . . You don't forget that odor."

Sheriff's investigators say evidence from the trunk proves it once held a decomposing body.

Casey Anthony faces a list of charges, including first-degree murder. She also has been accused of lying to law enforcement and stealing checks from a friend and then going on a spending spree.

She told authorities that she left Caylee with a nanny who cannot be found.

George Anthony told the FBI that Caylee never mentioned any nanny and didn't recognize the name Casey gave for the woman. Nor did the child recognize names of other people she supposedly spent time with.

Anthony said his daughter's stories weren't adding up, especially when he found out she stole gas cans from their home in June.

FBI Special Agent Scott Bolin asked Anthony what held him back if his instincts were telling him something was awry.

"My wife telling me to calm down; you're not a detective anymore," Anthony replied.

Asked whether he thought Casey is hiding something, Anthony said yes.

"It boils down to this, my daughter knows what's going on and she's not saying a word. It boils down to all that," he said. "We keep on going round and round . . . and it's frustrating."

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1035 on: November 22, 2008, 02:25:47 PM »

Also how strong is it?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1036 on: November 22, 2008, 02:26:48 PM »

Whenever I think of a collapsible bin, a plastic square/rectangle style comes to mind.  Some folks think of them as milk-crate-like.  They can hold heavier items than the nylon types.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1037 on: November 22, 2008, 02:28:12 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey2208nov22,0,6489381.story

George Anthony (right), grandfather to missing 3-year-old Caylee, spends time at the Kid Finders Network tent on Goldenrod Road. (RED HUBER, ORLANDO SENTINEL / November 21, 2008)

Well, there's Dork Milstead in the background. Shucks.. I thought he packed up his sh*t and ran out of town.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1038 on: November 22, 2008, 02:28:58 PM »

Yes, not all collapsible bins are soft-sided.  Some are hard plastic and still fold flat.

Wasn't there a photo of a bin in the backyard near the pool at one time?  Not sure if it was blue or green and also not sure if it would fold flat.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1039 on: November 22, 2008, 02:36:05 PM »

Monken,Well said.My son knew that is how it was at my house also.I actually turned him in to the cops myself one time.It was quite painful,but it afforded him a second chance.If the rest of the family had been honest and decent he might still be alive today.The Anthony's will reap what they have sown and Casey does not deserve a free pass.She is right where she should be.
Think I need to go for a walk now.I really like you Monken.

I like you too! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.