May 21, 2024, 08:45:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #19 8/30/09 - 9/6/09  (Read 281412 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #400 on: September 01, 2009, 01:16:18 AM »

Im watching NG right now and I think by the look in Ronalds  eyes and the way he does seem to listen to what Nance is saying is gonna cause something else to happen real soon, id he is not guilty and knows nothing at all, then Misty will certainly be in danger, something will happen because of all this, ...if nothing happens , then Ronald is guilty as he!!....IMO

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #401 on: September 01, 2009, 01:25:03 AM »

http://www.news4jax.com/news/20648199/detail.html

Ronald Cummings Speaks On National TV
New Interview, Search In Haleigh Case

POSTED: Monday, August 31, 2009
UPDATED: 10:57 pm EDT August 31, 2009

Ronald Cummings spoke out on national TV Monday night, his first public comments since the private lie detector tests taken by his wife last week.

Ronald appeared on the Nancy Grace show and was asked about those tests Misty Cummings took with the search group, Equusearch.

"Well, until I see more physical proof of what's going on, Ms. Nancy, my concerns are still keeping Haleigh's face on the TV," Ronald said to Grace.

Terry Shoemaker, Ronald's new attorney, said despite the negative light the tests have cast on his wife, Ronald stands behind her 100 percent.

"He has no reason not to believe his wife at this point, and he's going to stand by her until something else comes up," Shoemaker said.

Even though it's been six months since Haleigh was last seen, Shoemaker said their focus now is to keep Haleigh's story alive, even if it means taking bad publicity along the way.

"If nothing else, it's gotten Haleigh's name back into the forefront of the media," Shoemaker said.

Video: Ronald's Attorney Talks

Ronald sent a message to the person who has his daughter Monday night.

"There's a loving family at home that needs her more than whoever has her, and you don't deserve her, so let her go so she can come home to where she belongs," Ronald said

Investigators with the Putnam County Sheriff's Office conducted another interview and took part in another search over the weekend as they look for clues in the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings.

Officials said both were prompted by a private lie detector test given to Misty Cummings earlier this month.

Investigators spoke with Tommy Croslin, the brother of Misty Cummings. They interviewed him regarding comments Cummings made while she was being questioned during the lie detector test given by a private investigator.

Channel 4 was told that the test was set up through Equusearch, a search team that has helped in the efforts to find Haleigh.

Saturday, the Putnam County Sheriff's Office took part in a search with members of Equusearch. The search focused on an area mentioned by Cummings during the lie detector tests.

The sheriff's office said neither the interview, nor the search, provided investigators with any new information. Investigators also reviewed the videotapes of the latest lie detector tests, looking for any new leads in the case.

Investigators have said there has been no sign of Haleigh, now 6 years old, since she disappeared in February.

Well, you sure as he77 don't deserve her when you allowed a "very sick" druggie to watch your kids and now you stand by her over Haleigh, so pls explain why you deserve her so much...........I'm all ears Ron

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #402 on: September 01, 2009, 01:29:46 AM »

Im watching NG right now and I think by the look in Ronalds  eyes and the way he does seem to listen to what Nance is saying is gonna cause something else to happen real soon, id he is not guilty and knows nothing at all, then Misty will certainly be in danger, something will happen because of all this, ...if nothing happens , then Ronald is guilty as he!!....IMO

I'm not holding my breath.......

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #403 on: September 01, 2009, 01:39:28 AM »

I'm not holding my breath.......
Me either, and now I hear Ronald say, Misty tells him the same story about that night that she has told investigators, but, wasnt it him that said he didnt think the bed had been slept in that night, that he doesnt think she had been to sleep, then I wonder why he hasnt asked her about that then, and if he did say that then there's a lie right there told by Misty, and Im sure if she told one she has told more....he has to know this.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #404 on: September 01, 2009, 01:45:04 AM »

Am thinking the same HH. 

I still say toss em both in jail, and while separated, one or the other is very likely to crack under the pressure. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #405 on: September 01, 2009, 01:59:21 AM »

I believe we are seeing drama for the sake of distraction from Ron and Misty. Tim Miller was getting too close to the truth with Misty, Miss Deception in the flesh. What we have been witness to is Ron's reaction which is very telling. The fact that he is standing by Misty who failed the polygraph "miserably"shows that Misty is covering for both of them. Any rational person would withdraw support from her and try to uncover the truth. Unless,of course, the truth would not set you free but rather prove your guilt. JMO. Please, God, we plead for Divine Intervention. Where is Haleigh?

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #406 on: September 01, 2009, 01:59:54 AM »

Am thinking the same HH. 

I still say toss em both in jail, and while separated, one or the other is very likely to crack under the pressure. 

Yes, thats what I say, LE is never gonna get the answers they want until they seperate the two of them..........maybe just maybe, Tim Miller knows more then we do when he told Misty her days were numbered, maybe that was the truth and something is about to happen.......I can only hope and pray.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #407 on: September 01, 2009, 02:10:10 AM »

NG CNN Transcript..

GRACE: Liz, please put Ronald on screen for me. Ronald, what do you make of Misty flunking a polygraph?

CUMMINGS: I don`t know anything about her flunking a polygraph. I know what`s been said about it, but I`m not a polygrapher myself so I didn`t see any results. I didn`t -- you know, I was told by the polygrapher who did the polygraph that it`s not judged in percentages, that a polygraph is either a failed or a pass, not in percentages.

GRACE: Well, OK. Let`s take what you know, that you either fail it or you pass it. Well, according to these reports, she flunked it -- I mean, royally flunked it. And that`s got to concern you.

CUMMINGS: Well, until I see more physical proof of what`s going on, Miss Nancy, there`s -- my concerns are still on keeping Haleigh`s face on the TV and being sure that she is found and whoever has done this to her or -- is put away.

GRACE: OK, Ronald, I understand that you want to keep Haleigh`s face out there, and we are doing that. But I know you and I do not believe you are not concerned about a report that your wife flunked a polygraph. It would concern me.

TERRY SHOEMAKER, ATTORNEY FOR RONALD CUMMINGS: Nancy, if I might? You know, of course Ronald`s concerned about a lot of things going on right now, but I think the main thing he`s concerned about is making sure that Haleigh is found. And you know, again, we`d like to thank you for keeping Haleigh in the spotlight and making sure everyone continues to look for her and helping us every way you possibly can. But we`re more concerned with that aspect, rather than whether or not Misty may or may not have done well on a polygraph.

GRACE: You know, Mr. Shoemaker, you have an excellent reputation. And what you just said does not make one ounce of sense. Of course, you want her picture out there. Of course, you want the help of the media. But for the last person known to have seen Haleigh alive to have reportedly flunked a polygraph, how you can suggest that is not a major concern -- you want to find her? You want to find Haleigh? Then find out why Misty reportedly flunked a polygraph. Gentlemen, does that not make sense to you?

Ronald Cummings, I would like to hear it from you.

CUMMINGS: Nancy, what you`re saying makes perfect sense to me. But why is law enforcement -- I`m not law enforcement. I can`t interfere with their investigation. I can`t do anything about a polygraph or...

GRACE: Well, what is she telling you, Ronald? What is she telling you? I mean, she took that police polygraph. I don`t believe she passed it the first time. I don`t believe she did. Now this one. Then there was that voice stress test. I mean, something is wrong with her story, Ronald.

CUMMINGS: I don`t know, Miss Nancy.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0908/31/ng.01.html

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #408 on: September 01, 2009, 02:14:18 AM »

I believe we are seeing drama for the sake of distraction from Ron and Misty. Tim Miller was getting too close to the truth with Misty, Miss Deception in the flesh. What we have been witness to is Ron's reaction which is very telling. The fact that he is standing by Misty who failed the polygraph "miserably"shows that Misty is covering for both of them. Any rational person would withdraw support from her and try to uncover the truth. Unless,of course, the truth would not set you free but rather prove your guilt. JMO. Please, God, we plead for Divine Intervention. Where is Haleigh?
BBM
I think you are right on with this, blumonkey!

I left you two posts in my thread, btw.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #409 on: September 01, 2009, 02:36:30 AM »

http://www.news4jax.com/news/20648199/detail.html

at the end of this video, the newscaster says that Ronalds attorney is gonna meet with FLE and their investigators to go over phone records and stuff, maybe we will get more info then, or maybe and arrest wil be made,

also, in this video it says Misty was driven away in a white BMW, wow, bet that facinated her, and I wonder if they got payed for this show with NG, hmmmm    bet they did........

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #410 on: September 01, 2009, 02:48:30 AM »

I am so with you on this.............complete irrational behavior for a "loving father".

[
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #411 on: September 01, 2009, 07:28:27 AM »

Nancy Grace. 08/3/09
Part 1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3WZSOO24C4&feature=channel_page

Part 2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dn28OtkFnIE&feature=channel_page

Part 3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEuFxd5McS8&feature=channel_page

Part 4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUjH1peGm3Y&feature=channel_page

Part 5 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9moA-8aVhE&feature=channel_page

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #412 on: September 01, 2009, 07:52:51 AM »

Misty and Ronald Cummings Speak Out About Tests

Jessica Clark  Taren Reed     Created: 8/31/2009 10:18:54 PM    Updated: 9/1/2009 12:08:29 AM

ST. AUGUSTINE, FL -- Misty and Ronald Cummings say they hoped Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch was going to help them find Haleigh Cummings, who disappeared in February.

Instead, they claim he took them out of town and tricked them the week of August 20th.

In an interview on August 31st, Misty and Ronald Cummings talked to First Coast News' Jessica Clark in Ronald's attorney's office in St. Augustine.

Misty Cummings said, "[Miller] called on the phone and said 'I'm going to take you to Orlando to get you away because your days are numbered.' And I said okay."

However, Miller told First Coast News he only offered to take them away from the stresses in Putnam County so they could relax a little bit.

Miller said, "I asked if they wanted to get away for a couple of days to let their heads clear out."

When leaving Putnam County, Misty Cummings said Miller told her and her husband they could not bring their cell phones with them. She said she did not ask why.

Miller said, "No it's false. Ron was afraid to talk on their cell phones because Ron said his phone was tapped and Misty's phone was tapped, everybody's phone was tapped. He said it won't do any good to get away because it's a Nextel phone with GPS on it."

Ronald Cummings told Clark, "My understanding is [Miller] did not want us to be tracked, I don't know if we were being tracked by the FBI. I don't know."

Miller said the phones were "their choice. One-hundred percent their choice." Miller said he did want them to be able to reach him and their families while in Orlando, so he did purchase a prepaid phone for them.

While in Orlando for three days and two nights, Miller said Misty Cummings wanted to take a polygraph test.

But Misty told First Coast News she did not ask to take it and that it was a surprise.

"When I showed up there, they told me I was taking a polygraph. I was like, okay," Misty said. She said she never said she did not want to take the test because "I was helping. I was trying to do everything to help find Haleigh. Anything for Haleigh, I'll do."

Misty Cummings said she later felt pressured by Miller to take a voice analysis test and undergo hypnosis.

"He told me if I do not take those tests, he wouldn't look for Haleigh, and that's why I took the tests because I don't want no one to stop looking for Haleigh," Misty Cummings said.

However, Miller said she begged him to take those tests and that the hypnosis was her idea.

Misty Cummings' attorney, Robert Fields, feels Orlando-based attorney Marck NeJame was behind the tests and should not have been interfering with his client.

Fields said, "If there was an ethical obligation it was possibly breached. And it would've been by Mr. NeJame. Again, I wasn't there but that's my understating of what Misty and Ronald said."

While investigators and these latest private tests indicate Misty Cummings is withholding vital information about Haleigh's disappearance, Ronald Cummings stands by his wife.

"My feelings are we need to find my daughter," Ronald Cummings said.

First Coast News' Jessica Clark asked him, "Do you feel Misty holds some information that can help do that?" He answered, "I don't think she has any information that will help find Haleigh."

Misty Cummings said, "If they go out and look for the right person, they'd have all the answers but they're trying to get all the answers from me that I don't have."

Misty Cummings said she did not call her attorney before taking the polygraph because she thought she could take it on her own.

Fields said he feels she did pass the tests and that the tests are open to interpretation.

Misty Cummings says she does not regret taking the tests. She also feels she passed them, even though the independent test administrators say she failed them.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=144221&catid=3

Heart
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #413 on: September 01, 2009, 08:10:40 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/20663253/detail.html
Haleigh's Dad Defends His Wife On TV
Girl Vanished From Satsuma Home In February

POSTED: Tuesday, September 1, 2009
UPDATED: 6:53 am EDT September 1, 2009
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Ronald Cummings spoke on national TV Monday night, his first public comments since the private lie detector tests taken by his wife last week.

Cummings appeared on CNN's "Nancy Grace" and was asked about the tests Misty Cummings took with the search group, Equusearch.

"Well, until I see more physical proof of what's going on, Ms. Nancy, my concerns are still keeping Haleigh's face on the TV," Ronald Cummings said to Grace.

Terry Shoemaker, Ronald's new attorney, said despite the negative light the tests have cast on his wife, Ronald Cummings stands behind her 100 percent, WJXT-TV in Jacksonville reported.

"He has no reason not to believe his wife at this point, and he's going to stand by her until something else comes up," Shoemaker said.

Even though it's been six months since Haleigh was last seen, Shoemaker said their focus now is to keep Haleigh's story alive, even if it means taking bad publicity along the way.

"If nothing else, it's gotten Haleigh's name back into the forefront of the media," Shoemaker said.

Ronald sent a message to the person who has his daughter Monday night.

"There's a loving family at home that needs her more than whoever has her, and you don't deserve her, so let her go so she can come home to where she belongs," Ronald Cummings said.

Investigators with the Putnam County Sheriff's Office conducted another interview and took part in another search over the weekend as they look for clues in the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings.
Officials said both were prompted by a private lie detector test given to Misty Cummings earlier this month.

Investigators spoke with Tommy Croslin, the brother of Misty Cummings. They interviewed him regarding comments Misty Cummings made while she was being questioned during the lie detector test given by a private investigator.

WJXT was told that the test was set up through Equusearch, a search team that has helped in the efforts to find Haleigh.

Saturday, the Putnam County Sheriff's Office took part in a search with members of Equusearch. The search focused on an area mentioned by Misty Cummings during the lie detector tests.

The sheriff's office said neither the interview nor the search provided investigators with any new information. Investigators also reviewed the videotapes of the latest lie detector tests, looking for any new leads in the case.

Investigators have said there has been no sign of Haleigh, now 6 years old, since she disappeared in February.

Anyone with information about Haleigh's disappearance is asked to call Crimestoppers at 888-277-TIPS.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #414 on: September 01, 2009, 08:21:28 AM »

Heart
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #415 on: September 01, 2009, 08:37:17 AM »

I have never believed that Ronald knows what happened to his daughter and he does not know where she is now. The only thing the man is guilty of, is being stupid.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #416 on: September 01, 2009, 08:44:58 AM »

Nut, I have to say I agree with you.  Not that I don't think Ron has some "issues", (and not Jane Velez Mitchell ones, either,) but I have been thinking that the whole marrying Misty thing was about keeping your friends close, and your enemies closer, if you know what I mean.  By the way, can anyone tell me what BBM means?  I keep seeing this lately and have no clue.  Thanks.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #417 on: September 01, 2009, 08:47:02 AM »

snip from Nut:

I have never believed that Ronald knows what happened to his daughter and he does not know where she is now. The only thing the man is guilty of, is being stupid.
[/quote]

YEP! right there in a "nut" shell !
I agree with you on this...has been my opinion as well...

dsntslp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #418 on: September 01, 2009, 09:02:17 AM »

Nut, I have to say I agree with you.  Not that I don't think Ron has some "issues", (and not Jane Velez Mitchell ones, either,) but I have been thinking that the whole marrying Misty thing was about keeping your friends close, and your enemies closer, if you know what I mean.  By the way, can anyone tell me what BBM means?  I keep seeing this lately and have no clue.  Thanks.
BBM = Bold By Me

Through thick and thin, I'll stick with Tim!
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #419 on: September 01, 2009, 09:13:47 AM »

Haleigh Cummings Case Update

2009-8-31 by: Lt. Johnny Greenwood

The Putnam County Sheriff’s Office has received numerous requests for information regarding the Haleigh Cummings investigation and actions taken by the Sheriff’s Office this past weekend. It has been the position of our investigative team not to release the details of interviews or searches. I can confirm that Misty Cummings brother, Tommy Croslin, was interviewed regarding comments made by Misty Cummings during her questioning by private sources earlier in the month.

The Putnam County Sheriff’s Office also participated in a search with members of Texas Equusearch on Saturday 8/29. The search was focused on an area mentioned by Misty Cummings during her questioning by the private sources.

Neither the interview, nor the search, provided any new information to investigators. As with all tips; investigators diligently reviewed the videotaped interviews conducted with Misty Cummings looking for any new investigative leads.

http://www.pcso.us/2009-8-31-a

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.