May 20, 2024, 06:07:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #603 4/21 - 4/25/2007  (Read 150988 times)
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #100 on: April 22, 2007, 12:24:16 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Well, Tiger, she must have been not making any Euros in that gig, eh ?
You have painted a little mental pix for me.  Embarassed Was she wearing her see thru blouse ? Gee it's a Sunday.  Wink
Happy Earth Day to all. And Tibbi, TY for reminding us about Anzac Day. I did do the Google and that is quite interesting. It's coming up soon and I will find some Eric Bogle to play... and the band played Waltzing Matilda. That is such a powerful song.

Thank-you for the reminder, It's Earth Day. I attended the first Earth Day back in the seventies in Central Park, will have to take a walk later and pick up garbage. I live in a rural area, but the roadsides are littered something awful.

HI Monkeys,

Hey Tiger you do great post.

Bleached when we lived in Maine before they passed the bottle bill our yard was often littered by others as well as all down the road. The bottle bill really helped. Does your area have that?

Klaas great picture , joke.

CBB, I love your avatar but old fart is going to be disappointed because you do not have that upperbody arobics going on now. LOL

Tamikosmom and Big hammer and others that theory thread is awesome.

San glad someone managed to save the smileys, LOL.

Just a swinging with the tribe
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #101 on: April 22, 2007, 12:26:47 PM »

I like earth day,since I am endangered.I have seen Apes and Dolphins do amazing things.A Dolpin will tell the others in the pod,how to get treats ,from humans,hehe Anita looks better now.BT,I bet you look mahvelous.Klass and Rob,great picture
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: April 22, 2007, 12:28:15 PM »

Oh the A day game was great,set a record for number of people.Our new motto in Ala is win one soon.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #103 on: April 22, 2007, 12:28:54 PM »

Never thought about it that way Bleached. The kids in Grade Three are really into the chimps. We go to all the movies, saw one at IMAX about Jane and her Chimp Preserve. Tons of acting out afterwards. I can't do the chimps calls, but the rest of them can. Fun stuff.
When my daughter was young, she wanted a monkey as a pet.
She thought that if she asked and whined 1,000,000 times it would happen.
Now, her kiddo wants a monkey.  Cool I get my revenge, even if it takes 20 years.    Laughing
I need to get the revenge for the sock monkey that I bought for the kiddo that " disappeared " because he was a dust and germ collector.
He looked just like one of BT Girl's sock monkeys, maybe that is where he went after he had to leave home. He was French. Named Marcel. Spoke bebe speak en Francais. Embarassed  Embarassed
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #104 on: April 22, 2007, 12:32:10 PM »

Back on topic Embarassed
Has anyone heard anything about the Miami Travel Show yet ?
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #105 on: April 22, 2007, 12:34:56 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Hi monkeys. This virus thingy I have is the BEST weight loss program around. I'm not hungry, and if I go ahead and eat anything, it makes me sick. However, I still have house cleaning to do, so I'm burning calories. I can hardly wait the see the svelte new me in a few days.  Cool

You silly woman! I'm waiting to win the lotto so I can reduce via liposuction!

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #106 on: April 22, 2007, 12:35:23 PM »

Never thought about it that way Bleached. The kids in Grade Three are really into the chimps. We go to all the movies, saw one at IMAX about Jane and her Chimp Preserve. Tons of acting out afterwards. I can't do the chimps calls, but the rest of them can. Fun stuff.
When my daughter was young, she wanted a monkey as a pet.
She thought that if she asked and whined 1,000,000 times it would happen.
Now, her kiddo wants a monkey.  Cool I get my revenge, even if it takes 20 years.    Laughing
I need to get the revenge for the sock monkey that I bought for the kiddo that " disappeared " because he was a dust and germ collector.
He looked just like one of BT Girl's sock monkeys, maybe that is where he went after he had to leave home. He was French. Named Marcel. Spoke bebe speak en Francais. Embarassed  Embarassed

yes KatGram having grandchildren is the best revenge. plus I love Imax but like Omni better.

Oh Silverfox was the monkey also posting in the theory thread.

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #107 on: April 22, 2007, 12:37:53 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
Hi monkeys. This virus thingy I have is the BEST weight loss program around. I'm not hungry, and if I go ahead and eat anything, it makes me sick. However, I still have house cleaning to do, so I'm burning calories. I can hardly wait the see the svelte new me in a few days.  Cool

Love the moo cow, Justins!  Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #108 on: April 22, 2007, 12:39:09 PM »

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  cheers

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #109 on: April 22, 2007, 12:40:29 PM »

OT~ I just scrubbed out my washer. It is amazing the amount of soil that can accumulate in such things, especially with well water. I have a water softener, but there is still crud in the water. Yuk. Justin is going for a long overdue hair cut today.

Btw, anyone who wants to donate to the justinsmama's liposuction fund, please do so!

Hey! I'm gonna start a thread in the lounge for stuff like the above. A kind of "what I am doing with my day" for everyone.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #110 on: April 22, 2007, 12:47:03 PM »

I might have to wait for reincarnation to see 120 lbs again.
Although I have been on a semi diet since January... just eating healthier and the weight loss is just happening now. Only about 12 lbs. to go, but the goal is to get some muscle replacement. Using the girlie weights.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #111 on: April 22, 2007, 12:48:51 PM »

Justins seems to be making butter in her sig line. Laughing
Hey, Justins! Are we decorating Miss Daisy for the 4th?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #112 on: April 22, 2007, 12:50:58 PM »

Although I have been on a semi diet since January... just eating healthier and the weight loss is just happening now. Only about 12 lbs. to go, but the goal is to get some muscle replacement. Using the girlie weights.

Shocked  Shocked
I'd have to wait for re-birth weight to see 120lbs again!

Congrats on th weight loss!  Wink
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #113 on: April 22, 2007, 12:51:17 PM »

The best thing I've done for myself so far is going to Curves. It's really helping my muscles. Do they have Curves in your part of the globe?

I Stand With The Girl
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #114 on: April 22, 2007, 12:52:38 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"

Shocked  Shocked
I'd have to wait for re-birth weight to see 120lbs again!

Congrats on th weight loss!  Wink

I'm aiming for 115, but I'm only 5 feet tall, so 115 is not skinny for a dwarf.  Laughing  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
crazybabyborg
« Reply #115 on: April 22, 2007, 12:53:52 PM »

BT.........As soon as I get a release from the Dr., I'm going to do that! Curves is really close by and it's good to hear such good reports about it.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #116 on: April 22, 2007, 12:57:00 PM »

BT.........As soon as I get a release from the Dr., I'm going to do that! Curves is really close by and it's good to hear such good reports about it.

CBB - there's one close to me too, so it's really convenient. I like it because you don't need an appointment and they're open quite a few hours every day, so I can fit it into my schedule. It only takes about 30 minutes, and no one dresses up to impress anyone, so it's a comfortable place to be. I started going because I was having back problems and the physical therapist wanted me to strengthen my core muscles. It's done a really good job of that.

I Stand With The Girl
crazybabyborg
« Reply #117 on: April 22, 2007, 01:01:16 PM »

BT: A lady at work just swears by it, and she's lost a lot of weight too! I don't want to go where everybody looks like a model anyway! At this point, between the wreck and winter packing it on, I need to shed 25-30 pounds.... Embarassed and I feel badly enough about it!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #118 on: April 22, 2007, 01:09:07 PM »

Speaking of a healthier lifestyle.........I've got to get moving! I'm going to hobble down to the dock and try to get the boat started. It will need "dewinterized" cleaning and that's easier to do while out on the water. Wish me luck guys.........I'm going to try to get John down there with me ( and then back up to the house ). It would be good for him to get outside, and if I get the battery in right, we can comfortably say hello to the lake today.  Wink

It's a BEAUTIFUL day here!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #119 on: April 22, 2007, 01:13:41 PM »

Speaking of a healthier lifestyle.........I've got to get moving! I'm going to hobble down to the dock and try to get the boat started. It will need "dewinterized" cleaning and that's easier to do while out on the water. Wish me luck guys.........I'm going to try to get John down there with me ( and then back up to the house ). It would be good for him to get outside, and if I get the battery in right, we can comfortably say hello to the lake today.  Wink

It's a BEAUTIFUL day here!

Have a good time, CBB!

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.