May 13, 2024, 11:55:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #49  (Read 385861 times)
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #920 on: October 24, 2008, 01:58:39 PM »

Good Lord monkeys,
  Could we please move forward? I do grow so weary with page after page of nothing but pure raw speculation.My friends here are all in a lather over post that don't mean a thing to anyone except to the poster that posted it...Please,this is about little Caylee and no matter if Lee is the father or not,Casey is the one in all probability that killed her and we should be about looking for justice,not devouring one another in the process.It just isn't helpful...

I'm sorry if I offended you Tater.  All of us speculate at one time or another.  I respect everyone's opionions, but expect respect in return.
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #921 on: October 24, 2008, 01:59:06 PM »

POSTING THIS AGAIN BECAUSE I THINK ITS VERY IMPORTANT REGARDING THE SHOVEL.

Quick question. Is the neighbor that provided Casey the shovel African american. I know the Anthonys have an african american neighbor, but if it is the one that let Casey use the shovel. he can be EXCLUDED from being the donor of the hair. The hair is from a Caucasion.

I don't think so.  I believe I saw him on an interview and he appeared to be caucasian

Thanks for answering. It must have been the neighbor on the other side that she borrowed it from. Would have been conclusive had he been Af-american and it would have ruled him out as a possible donor of hair.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #922 on: October 24, 2008, 01:59:30 PM »

I heard ( and I don't remember where) that Lee Anthony is not Casey's blood brother.  Lee was George's son with another woman, and Casey is Cindy's daughter with another man.  Is this true?  Does anyone know?

....I heard that also.  George is Casey's step father?  Could be wrong.
I also heard that Cindy's mother is Bea Arthur (from Golden Girls..)
I dunno, could be a rumor...?     

I have no proof one way or the other but my personal opinion is both Casey and Lee are Georges and Cindys biological children. Also because of the Mitochondrial DNA is passed from the mother. So that imply s Lee as also being the child of Cindy. So rumor IMO
Sam

Just a swinging with the tribe
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #923 on: October 24, 2008, 02:00:16 PM »

And last time I looked I don't think pizza has any components of HUMAN DNA either. So that means that the pizza was not dead.  Now, that sounds really stupid...but it's true. 
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #924 on: October 24, 2008, 02:01:27 PM »

It seems to me that Lee evidently cares for his sis alot to be taking her to lawyer office some of those weeks, trying to talk to her at the beginning to find out what was going on, etc. I think he would want to do anything to help his sister not be put away for life or get the needle. If his DNA could be something to help that then why wouldn't he do that? I think he does seem to point towards covering up something.

I can see Baez in court before the judge...We would like the car and all evidence thrown out...my client is innocent. There is nothing to prove the child is dead or that she had anything to do with any harm to her child. Duh!!!!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #925 on: October 24, 2008, 02:03:06 PM »

And last time I looked I don't think pizza has any components of HUMAN DNA either. So that means that the pizza was not dead.  Now, that sounds really stupid...but it's true. 

Not stupid at all!
kerryjean1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #926 on: October 24, 2008, 02:03:12 PM »

from wftv:

"Cindy Anthony also told detectives that Caylee's father is an old friend of Casey's from school who moved to Tennessee or Kentucky and later died. She said it was a one night thing when both were going through a rough patch and she only remembers his first name was Eric."

IMO there is no way Cindy would NOT know the last name of Caylee's bioDad, as well as everything else about him/family. She is a nurse and knows the importance for medical purposes of knowing the history of both parents. IMO this is more of Cindy's BS

good point, but as a grandparent who was basically in a parental role- she may have feared the possibility of Caylee being taken away or shared custody more

Smile Kerry

"Out of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most" ~unknown
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #927 on: October 24, 2008, 02:03:24 PM »

I agree that the neighbor does seem to appear to be caucasian..

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
WesleyBear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #928 on: October 24, 2008, 02:06:06 PM »

Which neighbor are you talking about?  Because I thought the neighbor with the shovel appeared to be phillipino?
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #929 on: October 24, 2008, 02:06:33 PM »

Good Lord monkeys,
  Could we please move forward? I do grow so weary with page after page of nothing but pure raw speculation.My friends here are all in a lather over post that don't mean a thing to anyone except to the poster that posted it...Please,this is about little Caylee and no matter if Lee is the father or not,Casey is the one in all probability that killed her and we should be about looking for justice,not devouring one another in the process.It just isn't helpful...

I think if Lee is the father, it is critical to the "why" in this sordid story.  There is never an excuse, but if true, this makes Casey a victim of sorts as her mom continues to say Casey is a victim as much as Caylee.  If she was abused, and she was forced to take responsibility for a child between Lee and her, then all of her behavior is given meaning.  This would explain why Cindy is so adamant on protecting her daughter.  She would feel guilty for all that she has done to Casey.  Caylee is the ultimate victim, but Casey was a victim of her brother.  Cindy would have no choice but to protect Casey, it protects Lee, and it protects the deep dark secret they might have all been hiding.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #930 on: October 24, 2008, 02:06:40 PM »

I agree.  I don't find it odd though that Cindy doesn't remember Eric's last name?  If he was the father, I can't imagine my not remember his name!

Hidding Monkey ... I believe that maybe Cindy never wanted the father or his family involved in Caylee's life.  It is a selfish move but ... it happens.  Friends of our went that route when their daughter had a baby a few years back and ... the father lived in another province and ... was no longer involved in their daughter's life and ... was unaware of the pregnancy.  Right or wrong and ... I believe it was wrong ... the decision was made in a sincere desire to avoid future complications in their daughter and grandaughter's lives.

I have no idea if the Eric in the following article is the Eric who Cindy was talking about but ... some Monkeys believe it may be.

Janet 

+++++++

Cindy Anthony Talks To Investigators About Zanny, Caylee In Newly Released Interview
POSTED: 4:35 pm EDT September 26, 2008
UPDATED: 10:30 pm EDT September 28, 2008

Cindy Anthony also told detectives that Caylee's father is an old friend of Casey's from school who moved to Tennessee or Kentucky and later died. She said it was a one night thing when both were going through a rough patch and she only remembers his first name was Eric.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17567283/detail.html

Cooper granted shock probation in theft case
By BARBARA GOLDMAN, Staff Writer
Saturday, September 13, 2008 12:13 AM EDT

Also Friday, Joseph K. Pruitt, 18, failed to make a court appearance due to a car wreck involving a close family member. Pruitt was scheduled for sentencing.

Pruitt was indicted in August 2007, by a Mason County grand jury on charges of reckless homicide and first-degree wanton endangerment for allegedly operating a vehicle at a high rate of speed after having smoked marijuana, then crashing into the back of a tractor-trailer at the intersection of Kentucky 9 and U.S. 68.

A change of plea was also entered as guilty in July, and a sentence of five years was agreed upon.

According to information previously provided by police, on May 3, 2007, Pruitt was driving a 1992 Dodge Dynasty, reportedly on the way to a midnight premiere of the movie "Spiderman 3," with two friends. Eric Baker, 18, and a female juvenile were sitting in the back seat of the vehicle. Police said the tractor-trailer was stopped at the red-light in the northbound lane when the accident occurred around 11:30 p.m.

Upon impact, the Dodge Dynasty Pruitt was driving under rode the trailer, causing extensive damage to the vehicle, police said. Baker died as a result of injuries sustained in the accident

The case went before a jury in late May, but a mistrial was declared due to a technicality during witness testimony. According to Commonwealth's Attorney Gary Adkins, who prosecuted the case, Officer Larry Farris of the Kentucky Motor Vehicle Enforcement inadvertently mentioned a polygraph, which was not allowed to be raised in a trial. Pruitt's defense attorney, Thomas Alig of Vincent and Alig in Covington, asked that a mistrial be granted and Adkins said he agreed it was appropriate. A mistrial was then ordered by Wood.

Pruitt has failed to call and set up a probation and parol appointment as ordered, court officials said Friday. He will be sentenced Oct. 24.

Pruitt was ordered by Wood to call and make an appointment. If he fails to make the call, a bench warrant will be issued for his arrest, court officials

http://www.maysville-online.com/articles/2008/09/19/local_news/923cooper.txt

Credit: invsion

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #931 on: October 24, 2008, 02:06:40 PM »

Which neighbor are you talking about?  Because I thought the neighbor with the shovel appeared to be phillipino?

....I think you are quite mistaken - JMO 

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #932 on: October 24, 2008, 02:10:09 PM »

I think that all Monkeys are entitled to their opinions about this case.  Sharing ideas is the best thing about being a Monkey.  Reading other ideas helps us to open our minds to new thoughts and opinions.  Like I said in an earlier post, I seem to change my mind about this case on a daily basis, usually after reading some of the really great posts by my fellow Monkeys.  I do, however, believe that we need to take great caution when making statements that could appear to be personal attacks, unless we can prove what we are stating.  It's always, especially in this case, best to begin a post with IMO....as we never know who may be lurking.  I would hate to think any of my Monkey buddies might have CA come after them for a personal liability, due to erroneous statements made on this, or any other, board.  So...let's just keep on sharing ideas and see if we can figure out what may have happened to this precious little Caylee.
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #933 on: October 24, 2008, 02:10:51 PM »

....I think you are quite mistaken - JMO 

There may be an interview of that man with the news telling his story. I know some of you here have EXCELLENT skills finding interviews and such. If anyone could find that it would be worth the time finding it to confirm if that hair could be ruled out as being an donor of hair.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #934 on: October 24, 2008, 02:12:57 PM »

I think that all Monkeys are entitled to their opinions about this case.  Sharing ideas is the best thing about being a Monkey.  Reading other ideas helps us to open our minds to new thoughts and opinions.  Like I said in an earlier post, I seem to change my mind about this case on a daily basis, usually after reading some of the really great posts by my fellow Monkeys.  I do, however, believe that we need to take great caution when making statements that could appear to be personal attacks, unless we can prove what we are stating.  It's always, especially in this case, best to begin a post with IMO....as we never know who may be lurking.  I would hate to think any of my Monkey buddies might have CA come after them for a personal liability, due to erroneous statements made on this, or any other, board.  So...let's just keep on sharing ideas and see if we can figure out what may have happened to this precious little Caylee.

I agree!  If I didn't say IMO, I stand corrected as it was only my opinion.
shasta
Scared Monkey

« Reply #935 on: October 24, 2008, 02:13:11 PM »

Okay, please excuse this interuption for one minute 4 me.  Russ, in your take on the case a bit back you listed about "denying she was 7 months pregnant at her brother Lee's wedding". 
I didn't know Lee was married.  Sorry, just wondering.
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #936 on: October 24, 2008, 02:13:36 PM »

One thing I noticed by the forensic evidence is it looks like Caylee was not in any airtight container at first. It would be possible that she was in a blanket that body fluids could leak through. That also does not rule out her being in something and it seeped out or came open, but I will say she was not in an airtight container of any sort at that early decomp time.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #937 on: October 24, 2008, 02:14:00 PM »

Thanks recovering Lurker for giving us a name.

Eric James Baker

I should have copied the dates you gave as well  of his birth and death. Now I am going to have to back and find it but do believe he was older than 18 at death.

Next Bea Arthur is not Cindy's Mom. Cindy's Mom is alive and well.

Sam

Just a swinging with the tribe
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #938 on: October 24, 2008, 02:14:16 PM »

According to information previously provided by police, on May 3, 2007, Pruitt was driving a 1992 Dodge Dynasty, reportedly on the way to a midnight premiere of the movie "Spiderman 3," with two friends. Eric Baker, 18, and a female juvenile were sitting in the back seat of the vehicle. Police said the tractor-trailer was stopped at the red-light in the northbound lane when the accident occurred around 11:30 p.m.

Upon impact, the Dodge Dynasty Pruitt was driving under rode the trailer, causing extensive damage to the vehicle, police said. Baker died as a result of injuries sustained in the accident

http://www.maysville-online.com/articles/2008/09/19/local_news/923cooper.txt

Credit: invsion

http://www.1710brooklyn.com/awhc/firstcar.htm  Check out the pictures to see what the car might look like.   Interestingly enough, there's a caption under one of the pictures that says: ""Woah... you could fit TWO bodies in here!"

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #939 on: October 24, 2008, 02:14:17 PM »

Good Lord monkeys,

I think if Lee is the father, it is critical to the "why" in this sordid story.  There is never an excuse, but if true, this makes Casey a victim of sorts as her mom continues to say Casey is a victim as much as Caylee.  If she was abused, and she was forced to take responsibility for a child between Lee and her, then all of her behavior is given meaning.  This would explain why Cindy is so adamant on protecting her daughter.  She would feel guilty for all that she has done to Casey.  Caylee is the ultimate victim, but Casey was a victim of her brother.  Cindy would have no choice but to protect Casey, it protects Lee, and it protects the deep dark secret they might have all been hiding.

You see Russ?It's that big *If* that is upsetting many of us.I have my doubts that Cindy could force a 19 year old to do anything,let alone keep a baby.It all sounds like a big perverted book and if it's true,someone will make millions and poor little Casey will be justified and Caylee will still be dead!!!!! I tell ya,I'm not a cussing woman but I sure am on the edge...Justice for Caylee,not Casey..Some people are just evil Russ and that's just the way it is...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.