May 14, 2024, 11:00:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #7 11/11/10 - 11/15/10  (Read 179449 times)
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #200 on: November 12, 2010, 12:45:32 PM »

Those who commit heinous crimes are rarely affected by their own actions.

I know Nut - and it infuriates me -

One can wish.....................

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #201 on: November 12, 2010, 12:45:57 PM »

Is there a fund set up to donate - so the mother can bury her daughter?
(I am assuming the mum doesn't have much money)

Kermit - not one that is reputable at the moment.  Hopefully the mum will provide information on that soon.  There is a Zahra fund but it is a fraud, IMO.

Thank you. Has anyone in Australia set one up do we know?
I just would think that the mum needs some financial help to bury her daughter.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #202 on: November 12, 2010, 12:45:57 PM »

I just saw it on Fox. We all knew, but it's confirmed. 

There's never been a case like this on SM, has there Klaas? I can't imagine I would forget, but you'd know best.

I feel like we all need a group hug and barf bag.   

They'll arrest AB now.   

This case is just as horrifying as Jessica Lunsford IMO. 
And I will never be able to let Jessica out of my mind  an angelic monkey   I must have missed reading that Emily has other children, was not aware of that.
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #203 on: November 12, 2010, 12:48:34 PM »

I just saw it on Fox. We all knew, but it's confirmed. 

There's never been a case like this on SM, has there Klaas? I can't imagine I would forget, but you'd know best.

I feel like we all need a group hug and barf bag.   

They'll arrest AB now.   

This case is just as horrifying as Jessica Lunsford IMO. 
And I will never be able to let Jessica out of my mind  an angelic monkey   I must have missed reading that Emily has other children, was not aware of that.

Mornin 

i believe it was in an  article or one of ED blogs, that she has 2 daughters that she thinks the world of...

would u like me to find a link??
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #204 on: November 12, 2010, 12:49:43 PM »

wow that last post was not meant to sound as if she didnt not think of Zahra like that, sorry, it was just a phrase i remembered.. not meant to be mean or rude
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #205 on: November 12, 2010, 12:50:54 PM »

Kermit - not one that is reputable at the moment.  Hopefully the mum will provide information on that soon.  There is a Zahra fund but it is a fraud, IMO.

Not that I know of yet but when I find out I'll be sure and make a thread for it. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #206 on: November 12, 2010, 12:52:13 PM »

wow that last post was not meant to sound as if she didnt not think of Zahra like that, sorry, it was just a phrase i remembered.. not meant to be mean or rude
Thank-you about the info that she has two other daughters, somehow I just missed that.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: November 12, 2010, 12:53:52 PM »

Very true, however, it's shocking to learn that these monsters know what they are doing. Elizabeth Smart lived to tell about her ordeal and how he knew clearly what he was doing to her every time he raped her.

So true, and how chilling what Elizabeth said. Bless her heart, how that girl has accomplished what she has from what happened to her is a miracle  an angelic monkey
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #208 on: November 12, 2010, 12:56:05 PM »

Very true, however, it's shocking to learn that these monsters know what they are doing. Elizabeth Smart lived to tell about her ordeal and how he knew clearly what he was doing to her every time he raped her.

So true, and how chilling what Elizabeth said. Bless her heart, how that girl has accomplished what she has from what happened to her is a miracle  an angelic monkey

She looked so pretty at the trial too  an angelic monkey

and your welcome bout the girls
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #209 on: November 12, 2010, 12:57:41 PM »

She looked so pretty at the trial too  an angelic monkey

and your welcome bout the girls
She sure did  an angelic monkey 
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #210 on: November 12, 2010, 12:59:39 PM »

Not that I know of yet but when I find out I'll be sure and make a thread for it. 

Thank you so much.

You are so helpful Klassend and it is probably not said enough - you do such an amazing job!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #211 on: November 12, 2010, 12:59:55 PM »

This case is really getting to me. I want so much to just turn back the clock and deny that evil like this exist, much less that a child should endure it. I had a sad opportunity to sing this at a memorial for a child years ago for one of my Son's close friends. I only did it because my son and his Mother asked me to. I didn't think I could get through it, but the words are so full of hope and Truth. I hope that it's a little comfort to us all and if Zahra's family should find their way here, I hope it's a hug for them. For Zahra and for us all:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/QICc9bCRbTM?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/QICc9bCRbTM?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #212 on: November 12, 2010, 01:01:12 PM »

Thank-you about the info that she has two other daughters, somehow I just missed that.
Mom mentioned that her one daughter looked like Zahra. Must be heartbreaking.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Lenie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #213 on: November 12, 2010, 01:11:30 PM »

http://www.casperfuneralservices.com/internationalfuneralshipping.htm?gclid=CIvFqdvvm6UCFQ915QodaH2PJg

# Our International Funeral Shipping costs are the lowest of any funeral home shipping provider.Our flat international funeral shipping service fee is $3,840.00* plus the international airfare to send your deceased loved one back home. The deceased shipping airfare is determined by the combined weight of the deceased, casket, and approved shipping container. We do not receive any commission or remuneration from the airlines for this expense. Casper Funeral Services has funeral home shipping partners in all major cities throughout the United States.

I hope they start a fund somewhere that we can donate to. You can at least double this because of the final funeral expenses.
My heart just breaks for this woman. I can not imagine the pain she is feeling and I pray I never have to find out.

All things will change in a blinking of the eye.
www.inhislightforgiven.org
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #214 on: November 12, 2010, 01:20:23 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

I thought Of calling the newsroom at wsoctv to see if they had an address for Emily that I could send a card to with a donation.  If you guys would like me to, I will call and talk with someone in the newsroom about a fund.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #215 on: November 12, 2010, 01:23:14 PM »

Maybe the Red Cross could help get something set up.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #216 on: November 12, 2010, 01:26:32 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

I thought Of calling the newsroom at wsoctv to see if they had an address for Emily that I could send a card to with a donation.  If you guys would like me to, I will call and talk with someone in the newsroom about a fund.

That's so thoughtful, darla! I'd be interested to know what is being done and what could be done. Thanks for all of your efforts!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #217 on: November 12, 2010, 01:28:05 PM »

Foxnews (cable) is going to have an update shortly after the commercial break

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #218 on: November 12, 2010, 01:30:08 PM »

Can someone tell me when AB is supposed to appear in court for the threat and assault charges? I have a feeling they will nail him on that to keep him in place if he isn't locked up before then. This case makes me want to vomit.

Not until November 18 and 19.

Adam T. Baker’s upcoming court dates:

Caldwell County, Nov. 18

-Worthless check

-Failure to return property on which there is a purchase option

-Communicating threats

-Communicating threats, assault with a deadly weapon

-Worthless check

-Worthless check

-Worthless check

-Worthless check

Catawba County, Nov. 19

-Worthless check

-Worthless check

-Worthless check

-Worthless check

Lenie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #219 on: November 12, 2010, 01:30:52 PM »

Just thinking about something. Since Adam had custody of Zahra will Emily be able to take her back to Australia without his permission?

All things will change in a blinking of the eye.
www.inhislightforgiven.org
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.