May 14, 2024, 04:50:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #38  (Read 393045 times)
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1220 on: October 09, 2008, 05:02:07 PM »

wowwee monkeys....how come so many of you on plus the guests?  Did something happen been at work all day? btw Hello:)

Nothing really. Casey's visit with her goofball of a lawyer was extended to 6pm. She isn't wearing a Caylee shirt today and lots of rumors floating about.

And also there's a rumor that Caylee's body was found in the grandparents yard!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1221 on: October 09, 2008, 05:02:08 PM »

The only thing I caught before the cam went down was that it had started raining pretty hard. I thought the weather took the cam out?

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1222 on: October 09, 2008, 05:02:39 PM »

did anybody catch the sherriff vehicles on slore cam before it went down???  There was one in driveway and one by sidewalk??????
What!?!   

They may have been delivering the subpoenas for Tuesday but why would it take two?

I had to go to court in Fl one time as a witness and the LE were not the delivers of the subpoenas.. it was actually a currior type guy in his early 20's dressed in jeans and shirt. I was shocked, I always thought the police delivered those.

maybe they are there because of the RUMOR going around? Decided t o check to see if there were any changes to the back yard since they were last there searching?

Wish we knew... I want something to happen soon, it is killing me.
I think there is alot of supenas to deliver in that neighborhood

Supoenas are usually served by a marshall or sherriff. The person must be an independant party.

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1223 on: October 09, 2008, 05:03:14 PM »

That whole 250 dollar thing really bothers me..How did casey know how much money amy had in her account? She drained it all the way down to just leave amy a few cents..WTH!

I keep a running balance in my checkbook all the time....probably the same with Amy
Sorry! I had a brain fart...I do to keep it balanced i just forgot  she had the check book...I was hoping nobody seen that post..

hahahaha...I read everyone's post...that's why I am usually behind and why I only try to respond when I am caught up!  LOL....sorry
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1224 on: October 09, 2008, 05:03:48 PM »

OK I typed in the lat anlongitude and came up with an address of 348 Eaton St..
When I type that address in google I get
348 Eaton St
Maitland, FL 32751

When I did a reverse address search I did not find a house at that address..But the house in the next lot is listed under a name Julie W.....

Water near there.

http://www.google.com/mapdata?CxUHtrQBHcA8JvsgIQwtB7a0ATXAPCb7OOASQLACSJwBUgJVU2gBygECZW4

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1225 on: October 09, 2008, 05:04:09 PM »

Am I the only one who gets that phone number coming back to Winter Park but the Ping in Eatonville FL

I don't understand, please explain. 

People are trying to figure out who 407-754 -4058 Comes back too...it is one of Caseys calls...

When I do a white pages search of the number it comes back to Winter Park Florida....

But when I plot the lat and longitude of the call it comes back to 348 Eaton St Maitland Fl..Which is where I am assuming Casey cell pinged?

I was wondering why she was in Maitland....

There is a house at 346 Eaton St it is registerd to someone named Julie W..

I didnt want to put her last name because she probably has no relation to the case?? other than Caseys cell pinging by her house...I think..
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1226 on: October 09, 2008, 05:05:11 PM »

Just watched a live report from the Anthony's home. There were no cars/vans visible there. Holly Bristow also said Casey arrived home about 45 minutes ago.

She also said that as far as they know, Cindy and George have not been served yet to appear as witnesses at the GJ hearing on Tuesday.

Tim is in Orlando now.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/live5pm6pm.html

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1227 on: October 09, 2008, 05:06:10 PM »

Am I the only one who gets that phone number coming back to Winter Park but the Ping in Eatonville FL

People are trying to figure out who 407-754 -4058 Comes back too...it is one of Caseys calls...

When I do a white pages search of the number it comes back to Winter Park Florida....

But when I plot the lat and longitude of the call it comes back to 348 Eaton St Maitland Fl..Which is where I am assuming Casey cell pinged?

I didnt want to put her last name because she probably has no relation to the case?? other than Caseys cell pinging by her house...I think..

It's not  Juliet Lewis is it ???    LMAO !!!!!!  Wouldn't that be an incredible coincidence
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1228 on: October 09, 2008, 05:06:38 PM »

The only thing I caught before the cam went down was that it had started raining pretty hard. I thought the weather took the cam out?

Cyn I love your avatar! Bewitched is my Favorite, I have alot of Bewitched stuff, sorry O/T just to comment!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1229 on: October 09, 2008, 05:07:08 PM »

Des just called, LP told her to call him back in 30 mins. Des is doing this now and then she will be calling me back

I do not know what is up ,BUT Des did see New vans at the anthonys house before cam when black.

The activity could be a response to the frenzy in regarding the rumor.

Maybe the rumor is not false.  Maybe there was a leak and .... Caylee's body has been retrieved but ... the timing has not been deemed right for this development in the case to be released to the media or ... Leonard Padilla.

Just a thought.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1230 on: October 09, 2008, 05:08:18 PM »

Just watched a live report from the Anthony's home. There were no cars/vans visible there. Holly Bristow also said Casey arrived home about 45 minutes ago.

She also said that as far as they know, Cindy and George have not been served yet to appear as witnesses at the GJ hearing on Tuesday.

Tim is in Orlando now.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/live5pm6pm.html

thanks Brandi....I wonder WHO brought her home!?!?!?!  and where in the HELL IS LEE???????????

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1231 on: October 09, 2008, 05:09:06 PM »

No, I think I remember a Julie, from LE interviews. Does anyone remember? She wasn't talked about alot.

Phaedrus
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1232 on: October 09, 2008, 05:09:07 PM »

Cyn I love your avatar! Bewitched is my Favorite, I have alot of Bewitched stuff, sorry O/T just to comment!
My fav too !! 
TY !!

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1233 on: October 09, 2008, 05:09:10 PM »

Klaas can you get a map of grandmothers area

I get about an hours drive north west of the Anthony home.  A closeup map just shows alot of homes.  I don't know the exact address yet.

Were there any "pings" from Casey's cell phone in this area?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1234 on: October 09, 2008, 05:09:10 PM »

That makes sense then. It was listed as a Jules, IIRC in Casey's phonebook.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1235 on: October 09, 2008, 05:09:12 PM »

The Fox news report I just mentioned also said the LP told them that Tim will be searching in an area between the Anthony house and the airport. (Same area we here were discussing last night.)

That is the area where that person said they thought they saw her in the baseball cap.

eyecanCOOK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1236 on: October 09, 2008, 05:09:21 PM »

well I hope that Caylee's body is found.. I am so obsessed with this partly because I had a VERY difficult time carrying my sons to term and to see this sorry excuse for a human being just discard a beautiful child like yesterday's garbage makes me so ANGRY and this the scared monkey site is the only outlet I have found to express my feelings and also to see what a talented bunch of folks that work on this case day after day....Caylee is very lucky to have complete strangers care more about her than her entire family.....so baffling to me

Kindness is a word the deaf and dumb can understand. No ciggies for one year....ok on to year two
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1237 on: October 09, 2008, 05:09:38 PM »

Des just called, LP told her to call him back in 30 mins. Des is doing this now and then she will be calling me back

I do not know what is up ,BUT Des did see New vans at the anthonys house before cam when black.

The activity could be a response to the frenzy in regarding the rumor.

Maybe the rumor is not false.  Maybe there was a leak and .... Caylee's body has been retrieved but ... the timing has not been deemed right for this development in the case to be released to the media or ... Leonard Padilla.

Just a thought.

Janet

Thanks Janet! I believe with tim in orlando
We will have closure soon
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1238 on: October 09, 2008, 05:09:48 PM »

Hi everyone,

Long time lurker, First Time Poster Smile 

I know a lot is going on right now on the monkey board right now, but I have to say how I feel about something that has been bugging me since all of the transcripts have been released...
When Cindy Anthony showed up at Tony's house to get Casey, why on earth did she not check every room in the apartment looking for Caylee?  She didn't even ask
Tony about Caylee.  I know if it was my mom, and she hadn't seen her grandchildren in a month, she would have looked at every square inch of that place!  It just seems so odd to me.

Okay, I feel better now that I have written out, but it is still bugging me.

God Bless Caylee!

Back to lurking now...

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1239 on: October 09, 2008, 05:10:29 PM »

Would they wait to Id a body before they say they found it anyway? Well, something is up with her wearing a second skin denium blue shirt instead of her tee shirt. If she has any sense she will bargain body for lesser sentence and accidental death unless hyoid bone is crushed or C1-spinal
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.