May 14, 2024, 03:50:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #768 9/9 through 9/15/08  (Read 289736 times)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #420 on: September 11, 2008, 01:25:10 PM »

can, that was my take on the report as well, that both shirt and pants were muddied.

Lala's please send me an email, I don't think I have the correct addy for you.

yes nonesuche and wet.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #421 on: September 11, 2008, 01:32:53 PM »

Rob... the boy that drowned at maybe Conchi? the 6th?

sorry Mum, I'm not remembering that one. So many people have drowned over the last few years - it's hard for me to remember them all.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #422 on: September 11, 2008, 01:37:17 PM »

The million dollar question....

Will PVDS flood the island with his "now-opened" sweat glands?

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #423 on: September 11, 2008, 01:39:55 PM »

Hiker you are echoing my sentiments from yesterday.  This witness has been known for a while and still ALE has not acted on this....trust me on this one guys...unless they can get a body out of all this Mos will ignore this too.  Everyone needs to remain calm...we could still be disappointed in the long run.

good Morning to everyone...Lala's, I agree with you competely...I will not allow myself to get excited over this......does anyone know who was responsible for bringing the witness to Houston for poloygraph tets???  Was TES a part of this??

That is exactly why I am standing on the sidelines, basically silent ... I simply cannot go there again and I refuse to hold my breath. Been there....done that...wayyyyyy too many times.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #424 on: September 11, 2008, 01:42:18 PM »

None
I don't have your email any longer...last computer crash did me in...I will try another one I have for you. Thanks.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #425 on: September 11, 2008, 01:45:59 PM »

sorry Mum, I'm not remembering that one. So many people have drowned over the last few years - it's hard for me to remember them all.

FP post on 6/7...Is this a morning paper - Awe Mainta?  Thanks

CORRECTED!!! THIS STORY IS WRONG - Local Aruban Paper Report Natalee Holloway is Dead

THIS WAS NOT NATALEE!!!

The picture you saw with the ambulance is a local boy who was swimming at Conchi, he had a epileptic attack in the water and drowned. It’s a boy 16 years old. Not Natalee.

snipped

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2005/06/07/natalee-holloway-is-dead-rest-in-peace/#more-1062

I believe this is where either Deepak or Satish said his tennis teacher drowned in that phone conversation.

When we checked that story out in Shango we couldn't find anyone else drowning there!!!

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #426 on: September 11, 2008, 01:55:35 PM »

CORRECTED!!! THIS STORY IS WRONG - Local Aruban Paper Report Natalee Holloway is Dead

THIS WAS NOT NATALEE!!!

The picture you saw with the ambulance is a local boy who was swimming at Conchi, he had a epileptic attack in the water and drowned. It’s a boy 16 years old. Not Natalee.

snipped

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2005/06/07/natalee-holloway-is-dead-rest-in-peace/#more-1062

I believe this is where either Deepak or Satish said his tennis teacher drowned in that phone conversation.

When we checked that story out in Shango we couldn't find anyone else drowning there!!!

That was such a weird thing for Satish to say considering they were talking about the boy then...never did figure that one out.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #427 on: September 11, 2008, 02:03:30 PM »

Hiker you are echoing my sentiments from yesterday.  This witness has been known for a while and still ALE has not acted on this....trust me on this one guys...unless they can get a body out of all this Mos will ignore this too.  Everyone needs to remain calm...we could still be disappointed in the long run.

good Morning to everyone...Lala's, I agree with you competely...I will not allow myself to get excited over this......does anyone know who was responsible for bringing the witness to Houston for poloygraph tets???  Was TES a part of this??

That is exactly why I am standing on the sidelines, basically silent ... I simply cannot go there again and I refuse to hold my breath. Been there....done that...wayyyyyy too many times.

1- We know from Destiny communicating with Jossy that Hans Mos is impeding the investigation. A prosecutor that doesn't want to bring a case won't. Hans Mos threw up his hands at Joran's confession. He has been hostile towards this witness. Hans is a crook just like Jannsen. He's just biding time until he can get his lanky ass back to Holland to be with the rest of his corrupt pals.

2- The pond was searched when it was dry. What does Tim expect to find when it is full of water? IMO, any evidence that was collected when the pond was dry, when the searching was easy, has long been destroyed.

3- Even if they bring the witness statement and other corroborating evidence before the judge all it takes is one refusal to continue and that's it. It's over. Last time they had the same Dutch judge, Rick Smid, who's reputation was already in the toilet, preside over Joran's case. This is the same judge that freed him to go back to Holland. Smid has already raised the bar so high Superman couldn't jump over it.

I just want to warn everyone once again that the same crooks- judges and prosecutors- are running the show that were doing it last time, and in Smid's case he goes all the way back to September 2005. The same government leaders are in place that were there 3 1/2 years ago. This is the same corrupt bunch that has allowed Joran and Paulus to run free all these years. They only care about people of their own nationality, everybody else can go to hell. Don't look for this leopard to change its spots.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #428 on: September 11, 2008, 02:10:28 PM »

Dayhiker:   You're right, but still the hope lingers.

Rob:  Who is Tamara Waldron?
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #429 on: September 11, 2008, 02:12:43 PM »

THIS WAS NOT NATALEE!!!

snipped

That was such a weird thing for Satish to say considering they were talking about the boy then...never did figure that one out.

Lala's...we couldn't figure out which Kalpoe it was!  We kept coming up with different things that said Deepak and Satish.  I recall you started it by asking if Satish played tennis.

Interesting...a 7 year old boy drowns and another 7 year old boy at the rocks...

I wonder if the one that drowned was identified?

That phone conversation was part of why they were re-arrested in November 2007!

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #430 on: September 11, 2008, 02:16:52 PM »

THIS WAS NOT NATALEE!!!

snipped

this is the one that ******* has a bone about.

this was on the FP of Awe Mainta.

I know which one it is now. The yellow ambulance was there and they were scurrying around in the mangroves.

+++

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #431 on: September 11, 2008, 02:21:31 PM »

THIS WAS NOT NATALEE!!!

snipped

this is the one that ******* has a bone about.

this was on the FP of Awe Mainta.

I know which one it is now. The yellow ambulance was there and they were scurrying around in the mangroves.

Yep...I thought about ******* right away and the pic. Was he ever identified Rob?

I was sure van der Straten said something that day!

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #432 on: September 11, 2008, 02:23:05 PM »

Dayhiker:   You're right, but still the hope lingers.

Rob:  Who is Tamara Waldron?

she is an AHATA member.

and part of the strategic task force.

from the freebirds -

Tamara Waldron, an employee of the Ministry of Tourism and Transportation (headed by Eddie Breizen), made the following internet post at Scared Monkeys, falling in line with the government’s wishes:

"...looking at the picture does not mean blaming the island or its people….we should keep looking at the big picture which does involve at looking at other possibilities, other than a crime, for the dissapearance of the 18 year old..."

...So far there has not been any indication of a murder, a kidnapping etc and we should all stick together and help in searching for his girl instead of assuming things and smearing Aruba on the news. I do believe she will be found as there have been numerous sightings of Natalee, which indicate more that this is a runaway case than any other….of course we don’t know for sure, but we must leave the windows of numerous possibilities open."[/b]

Comment by Tamara Waldron | June 5, 2005, 7:13 pm

++++++++

it is posted somewhere she was actually Jorge Pesquera's secretary.

ALL THE USUAL SUSPECTS-STRATEGIC TASK FORCE

Mr. Olindo Koolman (Senior Advisor)
Mr. Jaap Beaujon (Advisor)
Mr. Serge Mansur (ATIA)
Mr. Greg Peterson (ATIA)
Mr. Jorge Pesquera (AHATA)
Mr. Jeff Lesker (AHATA)
Mr. Alfonso Riveroll (AHATA)
Ms. Myrna Jansen (ATA)
Mr. Rob Smith (Aruba Hospitality & Security Foundation)
Mr. Bill Carson (Banking Sector/AHATA)
Mr. Edwin Roos (Chamber of Commerce)
Mr. Ruben Trappenberg (Aruba Government)
Mr. Eric Brete (Aruba Government)

and THIS-

Strategic Communications Task Force Statement Meeting between Mrs. Beth Twitty and Strategic Communications Task Force Strategic Communications Task Force Members: Mrs. Myrna Jansen of the Aruba Tourism Authority; Mr. Jorge Pesquera of AHATA; Mr. Greg Peterson representing ATIA; Mr. Rob Smith representing the Hospitality Security Foundation; Mr. Jeff Lesker Chairman of AHATA; Mr. Jaap Beaujon of IBS Aruba; Mrs. Anabela Peterson de Sousa; and Minister Edison Briesen, Minister of Tourism and Transportation.

November 2, 2005

The November 2, 2005 meeting with Mrs. Twitty and the Strategic Communications Task Force was an opportunity to exchange thoughts, facts and opinions between both parties. Both parties brought several issues forward. The consensus is that the primary goal of everyone involved is to find out what really happened to Natalee Holloway by allowing the investigators to carry out their work and hopefully bring this investigation to a conclusion.

The Task Force reaffirmed its concern and empathy for the suffering of the Holloway and Twitty families in this terrible situation, yet called their attention to the need to remain fair to the population of Aruba and not to engage in making requests which aim to interfere with the economic stability of our island. The Task Force brought forward their disappointment with the fact that, despite numerous efforts that have been made by the local community to find Ms. Holloway and the enormous expenses incurred by our small island, the community of Aruba is collectively being unfairly accused of a number of things. This has gone so far that there are now calls for Americans not to visit the island and a call for an economic boycott of the entire island of Aruba.

The response of Mrs. Twitty to these issues is that she never used the word boycott. The Task Force did inform Mrs. Twitty that she may not have used the word "boycott", but that her appearance on shows where she speaks with persons that call for a boycott while nodding her head in obvious agreement, represents an endorsement of such a call. The Task Force repeatedly made it clear to Mrs. Twitty that condemning a whole nation for an isolated case (which remains under active investigation) is grossly unfair.. Mrs. Twitty did state that this case was never about a single citizen of Aruba or anyone present in the meeting, yet rather about what she feels are barriers that exist in the police force and prosecutor’s office which prevent the case from moving forward.

++++++

from something I posted on my blog -

We all know that the ATA (Aruba Tourism Authority) and Tamara Waldron began posting on message boards as early as 6/5/2005. The messages they posted are clear for all to see. It was everyone's fault but Paulus and Joran Van Der Sloots, and the Kalpoe Brothers.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #433 on: September 11, 2008, 02:24:53 PM »

Yep...I thought about ******* right away and the pic. Was he ever identified Rob?

I don't think so or ******* would have known about it and he never believed that story they cooked up. I don't recall him ever posting a name.

+++

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #434 on: September 11, 2008, 02:29:23 PM »

Rob...didn't gabe start posting June 6th as well?  TIA
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #435 on: September 11, 2008, 02:31:38 PM »

HT *******

I think this may be the one you're talking about, if not I'll look for another after work that I have in mind.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #436 on: September 11, 2008, 02:31:42 PM »

I don't think so or ******* would have known about it and he never believed that story they cooked up. I don't recall him ever posting a name.

Thanks...and it was supposed to be a 7 year old boy at the rocks as well, wasn't it?

All these coincidences...
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #437 on: September 11, 2008, 02:32:01 PM »

THIS WAS NOT NATALEE!!!

snipped

i thought the teacher had died a year or so earlier, according to kalpoe.
dennisintn
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #438 on: September 11, 2008, 02:36:37 PM »

HT *******

I think this may be the one you're talking about, if not I'll look for another after work that I have in mind.

Thanks TM...that is it....

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2005/06/07/natalee-holloway-is-dead-rest-in-peace/

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #439 on: September 11, 2008, 02:40:35 PM »

THIS WAS NOT NATALEE!!!

snipped

i thought the teacher had died a year or so earlier, according to kalpoe.
dennisintn

I think you are right.  We looked for another drowning at Conchi and didn't find a tennis teacher, though JE might have found another. Really not sure now if she did or not?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.