May 21, 2024, 07:48:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should the NH thread go to page 100 like the other MP threads?  (Voting closed: May 09, 2009, 08:23:30 PM)
Yes - 34 (79.1%)
No - 9 (20.9%)
Total Voters: 42

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #818 4/30/09 - 5/17/09  (Read 389133 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #960 on: May 09, 2009, 11:27:28 PM »

Deepak: That Freddy has to tell the truth.
Joran: You know very well that Freddy has told the truth.
Satish: You will see, you will see.

Not sure what you are implying here.  Personally I do believe Freddy KNOWS.  I also believe that K2 know more than they are telling. 

Freddy did give statements that contradicted Joran. 

P.S.  You really have to stop posting and signing off.   

There many people who know the truth.  But as far as suspects go Freddy is right up there with Joran and the Kalpoes.  He knows it all.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #961 on: May 09, 2009, 11:44:55 PM »

Beth

God entrusted Natalee to your care for over eighteen years ... until He took her back ... until he took her home.  What a priviledge.  You were so blessed.

Happy Mother's Day.

++++++

Loving Natalee – Beth Holloway

Page 228/229:  At the top of her closet are some boxes, heavy ones.  I pull them down and open them to find Natalee’s composition notebook, which is actually a journal from a high-school English class.  It’s in her handwriting.  I have never seen this before.  As I open it, I instantly feel her with me right now at this moment, like a physical presence.  Overwhelmed with this warmth, I take the journal out and sit down on her bed to read what she has written about love and life.

“Jesus Christ is the basis of Christianity and is the most influential person in my life.  I believe without him people would be nothing and have no direction in life.

Love is an emotion that happens naturally when one person feels very strongly for another. I believe love is controlled by faith and that certain people are made to love each other.  Love is a very complicated emotion.  I think I will know when I will find love, because it will be with someone that I care for and cannot live without.

Family is like a deck of cards.  You never know what kind of card you’ll draw.  No one is able to choose their family, but has to accept their own family.  I consider myself lucky because I am really happy with the family that I have to me, family is very important and should be a person’s top priority"

I am so taken with the depth of her words, her thoughts.  And so relieved that her faith was solid.  Just as her Bible group leader said, “Natalee knows how to call on God.”  Faith has always been a very important part of our lives.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #962 on: May 09, 2009, 11:48:32 PM »

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #963 on: May 09, 2009, 11:52:18 PM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #964 on: May 09, 2009, 11:55:27 PM »

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #965 on: May 10, 2009, 12:28:03 AM »

Thanks Texasmom!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: May 10, 2009, 12:31:08 AM »

<a href="http://i21.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid21.photobucket.com/albums/b258/texasmom55/Natalee/NataleeHollowaysgrandmotherinAruba-.flv" target="_blank">http://i21.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid21.photobucket.com/albums/b258/texasmom55/Natalee/NataleeHollowaysgrandmotherinAruba-.flv</a>
« Last Edit: May 10, 2009, 01:10:59 AM by klaasend » Logged

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: May 10, 2009, 12:33:32 AM »

Thanks Texasmom!

You're welcome Klaas! 

I think I may have made the video a little too big, would you please resize it for me; I think 400 may be easier to view.

TIA

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: May 10, 2009, 12:49:41 AM »

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/08/17/earlyshow/main781445.shtml

A Mother's Love, Times 2, In Aruba

Natalee's Mom's Mom Goes To Island To Lend Support To Daughter

PALM BEACH, Aruba, Aug. 17, 2005 | by Jill Preschel

Natalee Holloway`s grandmother, Ann Reynolds, and mother, Beth Twitty, on The Early Show Wednesday (CBS/EARLY SHOW)

(CBS)  Beth Twitty has received some much needed help this week in Aruba. Not another search team, but from one of the few people who can identify with her tireless search for a lost child: another mother. Her own.

Twitty's daughter, Alabama teen Natalee Holloway, has been missing almost three months after vanishing at the end of a graduation trip to the island.

"One thing is we're going to have to have an answer. We're gonna have to," Twitty says. "There's no way that I can just let it go with no answer. I've got to have something. I'm gonna have to."

Twitty's mother, Ann Reynolds, lives in Arkansas and, for the past few months, Twitty's televised public pleas were the only times Reynolds got to see her. Last week, Reynolds arrived in Aruba to be by her daughter's side.

They spoke with CBS News.

"It's been great having the support and for mom for being here," Twitty says.

Reynolds temporarily resumed her role as Twitty's caretaker.

"I just love her and just can't stand to see her suffer," Reynolds says.

Reynolds worries about things Twitty would like to, but just can't.

"Of course," says Reynolds, "I want everything to go, so she can go back home. Because she does have Matt back home, and that does sort of worry me. Matt's her son."

Reynolds is scheduled to return home Wednesday.

She's not sure when she'll see Twitty again, but she is sure to tell her daughter what Twitty only wishes she could tell Holloway: "I tell her I love her, and I'll be crying like a dog and just crying. I know I will be when I get on that plane, but she won't see me."

Meanwhile, the man who originally said he saw Joran van der Sloot and the Kalpoe brothers by a hotel stuck to his story this week in court, Storm says. That's significant because it means the boys may not have been truthful about their whereabouts the night Holloway disappeared, which has been Twitty's contention all along.

Van der Sloot is the only suspect still in custody in connection to the Holloway case. The brothers were held for a time, then released.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: May 10, 2009, 01:05:36 AM »

Beth and Matt

http://www.mylifetime.com/on-tv/movies/natalee-holloway/natalee-holloway-family-photos#id=29

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #970 on: May 10, 2009, 01:12:29 AM »

TM,
Thank you for all you do. The nightly pictures of Natalee and her family are reminders of why we are all here.
That is why aruba, with their corrupt justice system, immoral and insensitive culture, and their obvious disgust towards tourists, especially Americans, WHICH THEY MARKET TO VISIT THEIR ONE HAPPY ISLAND (BULL$HIT!) will continue down the road to ruin. The dutch influence on that island will ruin aruba, even while arubans lazily stand by....crying poor me.....
But I got off track......
We are here for Natalee and her family, loved ones, friends, and Monkeys...
The Skeeter ruling gives me hope that there will be JUSTICE FOR NATALEE!
Dr Phil will win, and I hope he hangs in there long enough to get the Kalpoes called to the Stand...
The house of cards are crumbling........
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #971 on: May 10, 2009, 01:14:16 AM »

Thanks TM for all the beautiful pictures of Natalee.  I enjoyed looking through those of her, Beth and Matt.  I hope Beth is showered with love from Matt tomorrow which I am sure he will.

Good night.

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL MONKEYS.  ENJOY YOUR DAY.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: May 10, 2009, 01:25:20 AM »

You're welcome billb and Blue Moon!

billb, you're right; that's why we're all here.  The ruling gives me hope too!

Good night Blue Moon, I hope you're feeling better!
Happy Mother's Day to you too! 

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #973 on: May 10, 2009, 01:27:27 AM »

TM,
Thank you for all you do. The nightly pictures of Natalee and her family are reminders of why we are all here.
That is why aruba, with their corrupt justice system, immoral and insensitive culture, and their obvious disgust towards tourists, especially Americans, WHICH THEY MARKET TO VISIT THEIR ONE HAPPY ISLAND (BULL$HIT!) will continue down the road to ruin. The dutch influence on that island will ruin aruba, even while arubans lazily stand by....crying poor me.....
Dr Phil will win, and I hope he hangs in there long enough to get the Kalpoes called to the Stand...
Me Too billb...I believe that Our Prayers Are Being Answered! And There will be Justice for Natalee!

Happy Mother's Day Everyone!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #974 on: May 10, 2009, 01:36:20 AM »

Good Night hotping, texasmom, Magnolia, cajun miracle and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!Good Night hotping, texasmom, Magnolia, cajun miracle and 5 Guests are viewing this topic. Be Safe Monkeys....
JUSTICE FOR NATALEE IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER an angelic monkey
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #975 on: May 10, 2009, 01:38:10 AM »

Good Night billb!

Tick Tock Tick Tock! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: May 10, 2009, 01:50:53 AM »

Good Night hotping, texasmom, Magnolia, cajun miracle and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!Good Night hotping, texasmom, Magnolia, cajun miracle and 5 Guests are viewing this topic. Be Safe Monkeys....
JUSTICE FOR NATALEE IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER an angelic monkey

Thank you billb, and Good Night!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: May 10, 2009, 01:52:01 AM »

TM,
Me Too billb...I believe that Our Prayers Are Being Answered! And There will be Justice for Natalee!

Happy Mother's Day Everyone!

Happy Mother's Day to you too Hotping!   an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #978 on: May 10, 2009, 02:53:32 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #979 on: May 10, 2009, 04:52:56 AM »

Day by day, prayer by prayer, I do believe we will see justice for Natalee.  Happy Mother's Day to all.  Keep the faith!

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.