May 04, 2024, 07:08:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #104 2/07/09 - 2/10/09  (Read 251505 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #400 on: February 08, 2009, 05:48:19 PM »

I wonder who will do the eulogy in the church, it should be someone who knew and loved Caylee, not some random pastor of a church, imo. I can't imagine the eulogy that Cindy wrote, would be read in church, that was very impersonal. I can't imagine the reactions of people if they are dumb enough to put pics and videos of Casey with Caylee, I can only hope someone told Cindy that would not be a good idea.
Well, according to the family, the nanny spent the most time with Caylee, so I'm guessing that Zanny will be giving the eulogy!
Oh I forgot that Tevye. Which Zenaida will it be?

I truly wish the Granddad Plesea could speak, out of all of them besides George truly loved Caylee unconditionally. Cindy love Caylee, but Caylee was a pawn in the KC CA feud. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #401 on: February 08, 2009, 05:49:04 PM »

great post Karma!!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #402 on: February 08, 2009, 05:50:00 PM »

what eulogy
someone HAVE A LINK TO IT OR A COPY??

It's posted back on page 17. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #403 on: February 08, 2009, 05:51:10 PM »

what eulogy
someone HAVE A LINK TO IT OR A COPY??
go back a page or two katiekatie, I don't know how to post threads on here. You will find it. It may make you upset though. It did me!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #404 on: February 08, 2009, 05:55:48 PM »

Hello everyone!  I haven't had an opportunity to post in a long time .. . Just wanted to say Hi to my monkey friends!!

Karen

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #405 on: February 08, 2009, 05:58:49 PM »

great post Karma!!
Thanks Nut
It feels so good to vent and it feels good to be acknowledged.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #406 on: February 08, 2009, 06:05:05 PM »

caylee.. was not a missing child as cindy portrays ..
she is a murdered child by her mother.. cindys eulogy is so cold and inpersonal
« Last Edit: February 08, 2009, 06:09:07 PM by klaasend » Logged
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #407 on: February 08, 2009, 06:05:23 PM »

does anyone else find it strange that kidfinders is opening a teenage shelter/home & the people connected to kronk (live on hopespring-can't remember the name-will find it-have their home listed as a shelter for teenage girls-lots of non profit goin on) i believe it is the guy lee worked for, runs a church group. (i think) sorry if i am "reaching' lots of coincidence! jmo

ps-could be cause i am brain dead-empty house-deal fail thru-now i have 3 houses to take care of.

pss-everything is in storage-EVERYTHING

just want ya'lls opinion, it's ok to tell me i am losing it, i probably am!

wendi

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!
The news media is aware and hasn't reported any of this, but:
http://messiahorlando.net/about.html

Apostle Fred Robinson, Jr., a native of Cleveland, Ohio, moved to Orlando, FL in 1982.
Apostle Fred has been gifted to take problems and establish profit and non-profits corporations to bring solutions.

Principle address -- 4906 HOPESPRING DRIVE
ORLANDO FL 32829

Messiah Christian Center, Inc., a  501 c 3, publicly supported charitable organization, has the following programs under its ministry umbrella  -- I wonder who the umbrella is?  Could it be KF or NLHF?  An umbrella is another charity that has obtained its 501 c 3 and they sponcer another non profit, until that non profit can get its own.  Since this ministry was established in 2002, isn't it time they got their own 501 c 3? 

The ministry has, among other entities:
The Messiah Church - a non-denominational weekly bible teaching and worship experience.
Hopespring House - a transitional housing program for those aging out of foster care (ages 18-23).
Where are these two services located? No help on their website about physical location.  If at the Hopespring address, do zoning laws allow this?

The Robinson's own a vacant residential property at:
LAKE MARY JANE ESTATES, A REPLAT 65/100 LOT 7

Another Hopesprings resident was on the board in 2008 -- Scott Sampson, 4859 Hopespring Dr.
On the latest filing he was excluded.

Scott Sampson was Kronk's supervisor!

Yup, we're all gonna find out that LP was right  about a connection as to how or why Kronk found Caylee - Lee is up to his eyeballs in it no thanks to his demented mother & Ill bet the above or Lee were on the phone with DC when he was digging & probing in the woods - I think Kronk caught wind of what they were doing and said No, I have to find her.    The fact is Lee brings Fred Robinson up to Casey about being support & using the bible, Scott is a neighbor & known to Lee, that property is probably a consideration for this House for Hope that CANNOT and WILL NOT go forward -- it all stinks like a sewer and there are quite a few rats!   I just pray everyone will do everything in their power to expose their dirty deeds & justice be done for Caylee in regard to Casey & all involved trying to cover it up or make a buck off of her.   

I really think this is also important:
Messiah Christian Center, Inc., a  501 c 3, publicly supported charitable organization, has the following programs under its ministry umbrella  -- I wonder who the umbrella is?  Could it be KF or NLHF?  An umbrella is another charity that has obtained its 501 c 3 and they sponcer another non profit, until that non profit can get its own.  Since this ministry was established in 2002, isn't it time they got their own 501 c 3? 

And I vote for door #2 -- Never Lose Hope Foundation
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #408 on: February 08, 2009, 06:06:53 PM »

caylee.. was not a missing child as cindy portrays ..
she is a murdered mother.. cindys eulogy is so cold and inpersonal

child by hehttp://www.orlandosentinel.com

check it out
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #409 on: February 08, 2009, 06:10:08 PM »

joesamas mama

I found it!! and your right it upset me its totaly cold and inpersonal...
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #410 on: February 08, 2009, 06:12:04 PM »

joesamas mama

furthermore they are so weird .. the attorney tooo.. my god  they dont even say anything affectionate about caylee.. just so inpersonal.. its disgusting. notice richard plasea her brother wasnt mentioned.. because they are at war  he knows her for what she is a nuttt lunatic.. mental disorder to the maxxxxxxxxx
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #411 on: February 08, 2009, 06:13:02 PM »

does anyone else find it strange that kidfinders is opening a teenage shelter/home & the people connected to kronk (live on hopespring-can't remember the name-will find it-have their home listed as a shelter for teenage girls-lots of non profit goin on) i believe it is the guy lee worked for, runs a church group. (i think) sorry if i am "reaching' lots of coincidence! jmo

ps-could be cause i am brain dead-empty house-deal fail thru-now i have 3 houses to take care of.

pss-everything is in storage-EVERYTHING

just want ya'lls opinion, it's ok to tell me i am losing it, i probably am!

wendi

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!
The news media is aware and hasn't reported any of this, but:
http://messiahorlando.net/about.html

Apostle Fred Robinson, Jr., a native of Cleveland, Ohio, moved to Orlando, FL in 1982.
Apostle Fred has been gifted to take problems and establish profit and non-profits corporations to bring solutions.

Principle address -- 4906 HOPESPRING DRIVE
ORLANDO FL 32829

The ministry has, among other entities:
The Messiah Church - a non-denominational weekly bible teaching and worship experience.
Hopespring House - a transitional housing program for those aging out of foster care (ages 18-23).
Where are these two services located? No help on their website about physical location.  If at the Hopespring address, do zoning laws allow this?

The Robinson's own a vacant residential property at:
LAKE MARY JANE ESTATES, A REPLAT 65/100 LOT 7

Another Hopesprings resident was on the board in 2008 -- Scott Sampson, 4859 Hopespring Dr.
On the latest filing he was excluded.

Scott Sampson was Kronk's supervisor!

Yup, we're all gonna find out that LP was right  about a connection as to how or why Kronk found Caylee - Lee is up to his eyeballs in it no thanks to his demented mother & Ill bet the above or Lee were on the phone with DC when he was digging & probing in the woods - I think Kronk caught wind of what they were doing and said No, I have to find her.    The fact is Lee brings Fred Robinson up to Casey about being support & using the bible, Scott is a neighbor & known to Lee, that property is probably a consideration for this House for Hope that CANNOT and WILL NOT go forward -- it all stinks like a sewer and there are quite a few rats!   I just pray everyone will do everything in their power to expose their dirty deeds & justice be done for Caylee in regard to Casey & all involved trying to cover it up or make a buck off of her.   

I really think this is also important:

And I vote for door #2 -- Never Lose Hope Foundation

Poor little Caylee's death has brought out every scum bag, low-life scammer there is in the U.S. I am praying for a big document dump and some more arrests this week.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #412 on: February 08, 2009, 06:14:48 PM »

this monkey is pounding her chest in frustration and anger!!
AT THOSE PATHERTIC GRANDPARENTS...  ITS GONNA TAKE MORE THAN A BANANA TREE TO CALM ME DOWN.. THIS CINDY IS OUT OF HER MIND.....
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #413 on: February 08, 2009, 06:16:15 PM »

WHEN WILL THEY ARREST LEE AND THE OTHERS FOR LYING
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #414 on: February 08, 2009, 06:18:04 PM »

Hello everyone!  I haven't had an opportunity to post in a long time .. . Just wanted to say Hi to my monkey friends!!

Karen

Hi! It's very slow in here so I didn;t want you to think you were being ignored.....I came in the thread and no one noticed

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #415 on: February 08, 2009, 06:19:25 PM »

hello monkeys I have a question that has anything to do with the case so i apologyze to everybody for that but you guys are the only ones to help me with this...
I have a co worker that is from china and i always see her working a lot and last friday my boss told her "get you ass downstairs an complete your work all of us heard that and personally i did not like that it sound very unrespectfull, well in the afternnon i saw my co worker crying for that problem and I did not what to do. I do not know if it is a normal comunication between employees and bosses. I would like to know because if she tells me something like that i will not be quiet::MonkeyEek::

O/T  This kind of speech is not tolerated in the workplace.

However, I must respectfully disagree about secretly recording someone else.  Some states require consent of the person being recorded.  If one records another person in one of those states w/out consent (permission), the person doing the "taping" is breaking the law. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #416 on: February 08, 2009, 06:20:04 PM »

this monkey is pounding her chest in frustration and anger!!
AT THOSE PATHERTIC GRANDPARENTS...  ITS GONNA TAKE MORE THAN A BANANA TREE TO CALM ME DOWN.. THIS CINDY IS OUT OF HER MIND.....
I'm pounding my chest in frustration and anger, because on another site, which many people here are familiar with, on the eulogy thread all negative posts have been purged, and the responses of how wonderful the eulogy is just goes to show many people are buying this impersonal eulogy, hook, line and sinker. I want to thank the mods of this site that we are able to have freedom of speech, and let us vent without purging our thoughts.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #417 on: February 08, 2009, 06:20:07 PM »

Poor little Caylee's death has brought out every scum bag, low-life scammer there is in the U.S. I am praying for a big document dump and some more arrests this week.

darla I agree....and her 'loving' grandparents put out the 'welcome come right in and stay a while sign' for the scum

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #418 on: February 08, 2009, 06:25:58 PM »

Karen

Hey - good to see ya!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #419 on: February 08, 2009, 06:30:49 PM »

Wow!! Just Wow!! I didn't think they could do that!! People are going to stop posting on Topix b/c of this!!
Can someone tell me, are people not allowed freedom of speech? Should posters such as myself be worried? I don't think my posts are horrible but what is the law? Its kinda scary?

I'll drop in quickly to take this one..

Internet libel suits have had success in the past. A few years ago a North Dakota professor was awarded $3 million over claims a student Web site defamed him.

You cannot, anywhere, with an intent to harass or defame someone, as was in this case, be protected by Freedom of Speech.
Purposelly maligning someone in an electronic format or other is a crime. It is very serious and some of the recent laws have made it even easier to prosecute someone for this offense. The sites that were heavily involved in this a few months ago have been busily deleting content (as if, hello? cache..) There is no such thing as anonymity if someone is going to cyberstalk or cyberharass another. These people think hiding behind a proxy server does anything.. Wrong as you pointed out in the article. Thanks for posting, everyone should be aware of this,,,, Not that I expect a Monkey would need this info Smile
Isn't something with someone with something to hide can take claim 5th amendment and that takes care of it but people on internet are not given 1st amendment rights fo free speech.
I am still not clear. So basically couldn't anyone who posts things about anyone.. for example "Cindy" be sued? Lets face it lots of negative things are posted, what I am getting is everyone is taking a chance by posting on any site? If I say I think a certain Doctor was negligent as an example or I say he is a terrible person, I can potentially be sued? Lets take another example, a persons picture is pasted onto something else in a mocking way and posted here or some other site, could that person not sue you? From what I am getting is everyone takes a risk by posting? Makes me think I should go back to lurking. 
I am no lawyer, but if this were the case, Sarah Palin would own the world. Just sayin. She would own NBC because of Tina Fey and SNL and she would own every late night talk show host, all the MSN. Can some smart monkey help me out here and explain if I am wrong? TIA JSM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.