May 07, 2024, 09:34:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #2 7/19 - 7/20/2011  (Read 391358 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: July 19, 2011, 10:37:27 AM »

Doesn't matter how many time Chloroform was searched.  Doesn't change the fact (in my mind) that Casey murdered Caylee.  Just means that she only needed to search and print out the directions on how to make Chloroform once.  Once you print out directions you wouldn't need to search again. 

exactly!

o/t..Klaas, I have asked on several occasions and threads...any idea if Capps or Tupelohoney have logged on lately? haven't seen them and wondered if they were taking a break after the awful verdict of not guilty...thanks a bunch

You know as much as I do.

Capp last logged onto this site July 8, 2011, last posted on July 5th
Tupelo last logged onto this site July 17, 2011, last posted on July 7th

Nothing about either of their last posts indicated anything wrong or taking a break or going on vacation, etc.  Anyone, including you or any other member can look up any member profile and get that same info.  Neither one of them has emailed me about taking a break.  Neither one is banned.   

ok thanks...tried looking them up myself without success...will try again if I have another question about a member...
maybe they are taking a small break...miss them and their posts..that is why I asked..
thanks again...

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #41 on: July 19, 2011, 10:40:08 AM »

Now that casey is livin free, she's gonna want all of her old clothes, shoes & belongings that are at her parents house. Someone has got to pack that stuff up & ship it to her somewhere, maybe we'll find out where she is that way. That is unless Baez has bought her a complete new wardrobe with all the accessories, then she wouldn't need her old stuff!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #42 on: July 19, 2011, 10:44:45 AM »

Dr.Judy' Doubts Casey Anthony's Penchant for Lying Can Be Cured
http://abcnews.go.com/US/dr-judy-doubts-casey-anthonys-penchant-lying-cured/story?id=14100871
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #43 on: July 19, 2011, 10:45:22 AM »

WHERE'S CASEY?  See you all in a few hours 

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: July 19, 2011, 10:47:56 AM »

Now that casey is livin free, she's gonna want all of her old clothes, shoes & belongings that are at her parents house. Someone has got to pack that stuff up & ship it to her somewhere, maybe we'll find out where she is that way. That is unless Baez has bought her a complete new wardrobe with all the accessories, then she wouldn't need her old stuff!! 

bet she gets mostly all new stuff..
Mason has said that some benefactors have come forward with help for Casey so she probably will be initially showered with new things...puke button needed..

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #45 on: July 19, 2011, 10:49:06 AM »

Doesn't matter how many time Chloroform was searched.  Doesn't change the fact (in my mind) that Casey murdered Caylee.  Just means that she only needed to search and print out the directions on how to make Chloroform once.  Once you print out directions you wouldn't need to search again. 
and we know from the lady that took their trash bags that they like to print stuff out.. I recall the lady found printed pages from WS

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: July 19, 2011, 10:50:30 AM »

WHERE'S CASEY?  See you all in a few hours 

Find the

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: July 19, 2011, 10:51:05 AM »

I know, in fact i know that's exactly what she did(wish they had had that print out!). I just hate that it's being said because I don't want the stupid defense to say see I told you so! Watch, the next time Baez or mason is interviewed they'll bring this crap up, like it makes a difference! I just wish they hadn't said anything about it.

It is pretty bad for him to bring it now to cover himself. This is what the defense expert said on the stand about it too. Actually to me it makes the guy made a mistake and could have rechecked it over the time before trial. It is beside the point anyway because that wasn't the only evidence presented in the case and yes, Casey probably printed it off or wrote directions down. They were simple enough.

I wish the media would just quit the "Where is Casey?" headlines because it is just building up the offers for interviews or pics of her. If they stop the coverage it would make a difference. She should never profit off of her lies or what she did to Caylee. It is sickening.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #48 on: July 19, 2011, 10:52:14 AM »

oops, came out too big...sry klaas..
 Albatross

OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: July 19, 2011, 10:53:46 AM »

Mason has said that some benefactors have come forward with help for Casey so she probably will be initially showered with new things...puke button needed..

Yes, that irks me the idea that she is given things others have to work hard to get. The scary thing is what if there will be copycat parents thinking it might bring them some riches?
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #50 on: July 19, 2011, 10:53:55 AM »

Albatross
I was thinking follow the lightning...

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #51 on: July 19, 2011, 10:56:19 AM »

Yes, that irks me the idea that she is given things others have to work hard to get. The scary thing is what if there will be copycat parents thinking it might bring them some riches?
yeah it is irking that she will be freely given "stuff"...but in reality its just stuff and it can never free her from what she did...I would rather have NOTHING and a clear conscience than piles of ill gotten gains...

the copycat factor is scary tho...

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #52 on: July 19, 2011, 10:56:39 AM »

I know, in fact i know that's exactly what she did(wish they had had that print out!). I just hate that it's being said because I don't want the stupid defense to say see I told you so! Watch, the next time Baez or mason is interviewed they'll bring this crap up, like it makes a difference! I just wish they hadn't said anything about it.

It is pretty bad for him to bring it now to cover himself. This is what the defense expert said on the stand about it too. Actually to me it makes the guy made a mistake and could have rechecked it over the time before trial. It is beside the point anyway because that wasn't the only evidence presented in the case and yes, Casey probably printed it off or wrote directions down. They were simple enough.

I wish the media would just quit the "Where is Casey?" headlines because it is just building up the offers for interviews or pics of her. If they stop the coverage it would make a difference. She should never profit off of her lies or what she did to Caylee. It is sickening.

Yea, i wish they'd stop it too, because as soon as they lay off looking for her, she'll pop up somewhere! She wants people to want to know where she is!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: July 19, 2011, 10:57:59 AM »

I agree! the less that is said, the better...once she isn't getting any attention on the news, she will resurface..she won't be able to help her sickening self...jmo.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: July 19, 2011, 10:58:58 AM »

Hi Five Monken! must have been in each other's heads as we posted almost the same comment..lol...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: July 19, 2011, 11:00:14 AM »

Praying4...I don't think that Casey has a conscious so it won't matter to her...just sayin'

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #56 on: July 19, 2011, 11:00:31 AM »

Is anyone keeping a list of the magazine covers? I don't get out enough to know which ones to send complaining emails to .
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: July 19, 2011, 11:00:54 AM »

Albatross
I was thinking follow the lightning...

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #58 on: July 19, 2011, 11:01:27 AM »

I can see it now! Casey is out at club, incognito, when someone realizes who she is, (or she tells them) & a riot ensues! She gets rushed out by security, like the celebrity she is, and it makes all the news around the world! I give it 31days! 

Phaedrus
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: July 19, 2011, 11:01:35 AM »

Is anyone keeping a list of the magazine covers? I don't get out enough to know which ones to send complaining emails to .

believe it or not, I have not seen any! am going to Target today so will look..
that seems strange though doesn't it??

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.