May 20, 2024, 09:50:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #8 11/15/10 - 11/27/10  (Read 176929 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #540 on: November 17, 2010, 01:03:56 PM »

What makes my heart break for Zahra, even more, is thinking about what she likely was thinking/feeling.  In the night, as she lay in bed going to sleep, what was she thinking/feeling?  Was she perhaps hoping, wishing, yearning........ for someone to SEE into her world of pain/suffering?  To come rescue her?  Some evidently saw, yet either did little to help rescue her, or didn't do enough, long enough, to ensure that she was removed from the abuse. 

Makes me look around my lil world at the people that cross my path.  What goes on in their homes?  Is that lil girl at the market, who smiles so sweetly... really happy?  Is she being cared for properly? 

We don't have to let Zahra's death happen in vain.  We can use this case to wake ourselves up......... to BE MORE AWARE of those in our communities who need help, who very likely cannot scream to the world for that help, but desperately want it/need it.  We can let this case be the wake up call for each and every one of us, to become more vigilant in making sure that 'doing the right thing' gets done. 

If it saves just one person from a violent death, then Zahra will not have endured what she could for as long as she could, in vain. 

Justice for Zahra!! 

an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey I agree, but when you have a department that is suppose to help children in need and they don't do their job proper for whatever reason that may be, what should a person do? You can call and complain over and over, and if you would take the child from the home you would be a kidnapper, I'm not sure what a person is all suppose to do. It drives me nuts thinking about all this. I know there are good decent social workers, I wish we would hear more about some of the good things that also are done.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #541 on: November 17, 2010, 01:05:25 PM »

I am not naive but for now I'm going to think those things on the mantel are Halloween decorations, since they had some on the front door.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #542 on: November 17, 2010, 01:05:46 PM »

Elisa Baker's Sister: Family Does Not Support Her (video)

http://www.wsoctv.com/video/25820087/
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #543 on: November 17, 2010, 01:06:25 PM »

I was not going to say anything but the picture I uploaded of the lady in the black and white print jacket it was me. When I finally got up to the stage my sis was already there and had lite the candles. When I walked up there I just completely lost it. There was a little boy about 4 he asked his mommy could he blow out the candles and as his mom said let's just wait and let them blow out on there on. One of the candles blew out. As if zahra was saying here you go ill blow it out for you. That was so awesom about the timeing Smile
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #544 on: November 17, 2010, 01:06:55 PM »

Hi Wyks, I agree about ripping down that evil house  if not I'm afraid it may turn into a place that people go just to see the house and talk about what happened there 

Hi No Rose!  I agree! 

The outrage over what happened to this little child is overwhelming, and if this was also some kind of ritual, I can't even picture the outrage that will happen, it just sends chills up me.

It is overwhelming, I agree.  Outrage from folks as well all across the USA and beyond.  One thing tho, if this was some kind of ritual, I kinda doubt 'the public' will hear about it.  In places where these things have occured and LE is working the case, they put a 'gag order' on the media regarding the details.  They do it to 'protect the senses of the public'.  Which is understandable.  And yet..... at the same time, it leaves the public unaware of these things, which makes it hard for them to believe such things can and do occur.  Also at the same time, little justice is brought on behalf of the victim/s.  It's all so hush-hush.  Sigh. 

Wyks - not sure if you have seen the pictures of the shelf in the living room.  Some are saying that the goblet and box beside it are offerings.  There is also a statue on the fireplace mantel that looks like the grim reaper.  What is your take on this?  I can dig up the shelf image if you have not seen it. 

NR ..please post the picture..I have nearly always been unsuccessful seeing images that others say they see....perhaps this time...I tried to see the status as the grim reaper but

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #545 on: November 17, 2010, 01:08:29 PM »

here are most of the pics that i took last night....if you guys want..i can just upload only what i took of the yard and house cause i don't think i got them all on here..but for the most part i got them all...i hope this works so here is the link .......http://s208.photobucket.com/albums/bb150/hopek_2007/zahra%20bday%20and%20memorial/

Thank you so much for taking these and making them available to us!

I am sorry you could not find any other monkeys there to meet up with and share your experience though.

Thanks again, LMB!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #546 on: November 17, 2010, 01:08:49 PM »

Hi Monkeys! Wyks! Good to see you! I'm interested in your thoughts on the ritualistic angle. It occurred to me, but I didn't want to believe it and I was unaware that any particular date of observance had been recent. I hope not, but when it comes to the facts that keep rolling out, every "worst fear" so far has proven true.     

Hi CBB!     Good to see you too! 

Ya know, when this case first began, the ritualistic thing didn't even occur to me.  And yet..... as time went on and more was revealed, the more it seems likely.  Yeah, even tho we'd rather not believe (or even think) that any human could be so evil.  And I don't think we've heard even half of what LE dealing is likely dealing with behind the scenes.  Sigh.   

What astounds me is that AB still is 'out there', walking around, a free man.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #547 on: November 17, 2010, 01:11:13 PM »

here are most of the pics that i took last night....if you guys want..i can just upload only what i took of the yard and house cause i don't think i got them all on here..but for the most part i got them all...i hope this works so here is the link .......http://s208.photobucket.com/albums/bb150/hopek_2007/zahra%20bday%20and%20memorial/

Thank you !   an angelic monkey  It brings me to tears just to look as these as you can feel the hurt of the people in them.  The cake was a wonderful gesture and it has made me cry.  We used to be foster parents and I have shed many tears over what some kids have gone through.  I have taken in  friends of my kids as well and they still call me Mom.  One is in the army now and another is a child counsellor.   I too would have taken Zahra in in a heartbeat. She would have been surrounded by love and I am sure she would have really made a difference in this world.  I have to believe there is a reason God called her as hard as it is to understand and as much as it hurts. 

Awwww Northern Rose.   an angelic monkey  The world needs more foster parents like you!!!!!!!!!!!!!  <monkey hugs!>

luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #548 on: November 17, 2010, 01:13:01 PM »

I can not believe he is not arrested yet. But I do not think he is walking around any where around the county. After all I heard last night. There are some VERY angry people in hickory that would love to have there own time with him. And rightfully so
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #549 on: November 17, 2010, 01:13:08 PM »

What is the white box/door thing?   

LMB - TY for the pics!

It looks like the access door to under the home. I have one for use if the pipes freeze or leak, gives you a quick access to things under the house.

NCSunny

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #550 on: November 17, 2010, 01:13:38 PM »

the crawl space door i think

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #551 on: November 17, 2010, 01:14:22 PM »

Hi Wyks, I agree about ripping down that evil house  if not I'm afraid it may turn into a place that people go just to see the house and talk about what happened there 

Hi No Rose!  I agree! 

The outrage over what happened to this little child is overwhelming, and if this was also some kind of ritual, I can't even picture the outrage that will happen, it just sends chills up me.

It is overwhelming, I agree.  Outrage from folks as well all across the USA and beyond.  One thing tho, if this was some kind of ritual, I kinda doubt 'the public' will hear about it.  In places where these things have occured and LE is working the case, they put a 'gag order' on the media regarding the details.  They do it to 'protect the senses of the public'.  Which is understandable.  And yet..... at the same time, it leaves the public unaware of these things, which makes it hard for them to believe such things can and do occur.  Also at the same time, little justice is brought on behalf of the victim/s.  It's all so hush-hush.  Sigh. 

Wyks - not sure if you have seen the pictures of the shelf in the living room.  Some are saying that the goblet and box beside it are offerings.  There is also a statue on the fireplace mantel that looks like the grim reaper.  What is your take on this?  I can dig up the shelf image if you have not seen it. 

NR ..please post the picture..I have nearly always been unsuccessful seeing images that others say they see....perhaps this time...I tried to see the status as the grim reaper but

Shelf, close up of shelf, and  mantel with statue and shelf in mirror.
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #552 on: November 17, 2010, 01:14:59 PM »

I am not naive but for now I'm going to think those things on the mantel are Halloween decorations, since they had some on the front door.

Me too No Rose...

NCSunny

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #553 on: November 17, 2010, 01:15:47 PM »

I thought it was the prosthetic leg as well at the Christie Road site in addition to a bone- which has been stated to be consistant with a childs arm, and other times as a leg.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8939.msg1263300#msg1263300

Prosthetic Leg Found;
The sheriff’s office told Fox News today they are waiting on confirmation from Australian authorities to match the serial number on the leg. Zahra was born in Australia and her biological mother still lives there.

http://liveshots.blogs.foxnews.com/2010/10/28/prosthetic-leg-found-dad-released-on-bail/
Read more: http://liveshots.blogs.foxnews.com/2010/10/28/prosthetic-leg-found-dad-released-on-bail/#ixzz15Z2vRgf0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rlltz2UXLT4&feature=player_embedded#!

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
crazybabyborg
« Reply #554 on: November 17, 2010, 01:17:58 PM »

You're welcome, monkeys! I was honored to go on our behalf! luvmyboys, thanks for the great pictures! I think the white door is a door to a crawlspace under the house.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #555 on: November 17, 2010, 01:20:44 PM »

What makes my heart break for Zahra, even more, is thinking about what she likely was thinking/feeling.  In the night, as she lay in bed going to sleep, what was she thinking/feeling?  Was she perhaps hoping, wishing, yearning........ for someone to SEE into her world of pain/suffering?  To come rescue her?  Some evidently saw, yet either did little to help rescue her, or didn't do enough, long enough, to ensure that she was removed from the abuse. 

Makes me look around my lil world at the people that cross my path.  What goes on in their homes?  Is that lil girl at the market, who smiles so sweetly... really happy?  Is she being cared for properly? 

We don't have to let Zahra's death happen in vain.  We can use this case to wake ourselves up......... to BE MORE AWARE of those in our communities who need help, who very likely cannot scream to the world for that help, but desperately want it/need it.  We can let this case be the wake up call for each and every one of us, to become more vigilant in making sure that 'doing the right thing' gets done. 

If it saves just one person from a violent death, then Zahra will not have endured what she could for as long as she could, in vain. 

Justice for Zahra!! 

an angelic monkey

BBM

Wyks, I do, and I did, think about this and it totally turns me into emotional wreck to the point I have to walk away.

She was so strong going through her physical pain because of her battle with cancer, and ended up being taken away from abuse. She just wanted to be like other children and never got the chance.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #556 on: November 17, 2010, 01:22:53 PM »

Hi No Rose!  I agree! 

I've seen it.  The goblet is similiar to those always used in rituals.  This and the other things seen on the shelf and reflected in the mirror, (IMO), indicate at the very least 'an interest'.  But neither are 'an altar' perse.  An altar is set up very precisely.  And that goblet is just sitting there, not in the place where it would be on 'an altar'. 

What seems to be black candles hanging on the wall is another another sign of 'an interest'.  Can we get that part of the pics enlarged?  Not sure if it's the lighting of the pic or not, my first impression was black candles tho.  Which are indicative of.. well.. ugh. 

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #557 on: November 17, 2010, 01:23:30 PM »

LMB thank you
slide show of the album
http://s208.photobucket.com/albums/bb150/hopek_2007/zahra%20bday%20and%20memorial/?albumview=slideshow

crazybabyborg
« Reply #558 on: November 17, 2010, 01:26:54 PM »

I don't think any of us can wrap our brains around the "why". Zahra was just a little girl. How could she be the object of such hatred, cruelty and evil? She was just a little girl dependent on her tormentors. It breaks my heart but brings no understanding.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #559 on: November 17, 2010, 01:27:21 PM »

I was not going to say anything but the picture I uploaded of the lady in the black and white print jacket it was me. When I finally got up to the stage my sis was already there and had lite the candles. When I walked up there I just completely lost it. There was a little boy about 4 he asked his mommy could he blow out the candles and as his mom said let's just wait and let them blow out on there on. One of the candles blew out. As if zahra was saying here you go ill blow it out for you. That was so awesom about the timeing Smile
an angelic monkey Bless your heart, Zahra did blow it out I want to think.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.