May 21, 2024, 10:24:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #14 2/2 -2/5/09  (Read 176381 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #440 on: February 03, 2009, 05:39:00 PM »

Blonde has posted in the prayer thread, she's had a rough day and needs some support.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #441 on: February 03, 2009, 05:39:27 PM »

FYI - I just got an email from SAN from work.  She just wanted to say this 

Klaas, I'd love it if San would unzip those lips and let 'er rip!  

I'm afraid she's going to blow up and burst!!   

Hey, Klaas! I'm so excited!! We finally figured out a way to get posters to use the Musings Thread!!!   

IMO, anyone posting at CnG who has ever been a member here, knowingly bashes SM by their participation there. Whether by ommision or commision, it's all the same act and all the same hurt.

It's like saying, "I'm not a member of the KKK!" while making daily donations to them.

CBB- I an not defending myself!!  But this is not true for all that joined there!!  I honestly thought alll the fighting was a Kermit vs Cap thing!!  Some us never even went to the NH thread!!

I can see how it looks now but many went there just to have fun! Didn't even notice all that was going on!!  JMO!!

mytime ... are you implying that it never dawned on you that the SM site and Klaas were being undermine on either GM or CnG?

If you were aware ... then you had a choice.  LEAVE OR STAY!!

Am I making sense?

Janet

Janet, I am saying that I did not see the whole picture at first!!  I am only a Caylee poster and had no idea what even a drive by was!!  Caylee is very different than NH, IMO

I knew there were some banned members there!!  I originally thought it was all about the fighting from the NH thread!!  No, I did not see it as a big conspiracy!!

It was until I started reading Klaas posts - that I started to make sense of things!  I drove another monkey crazy with my inquires!!!

When I started to question things in chat and joined GM,  I was banned!!  I sure it was a combination of both!  Then my friends got banned one by one!!  Even though I was a member there, Klaas side show was a shock!!  Shouldn't have been but it was!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #442 on: February 03, 2009, 05:39:45 PM »

WOW.

Up until I read the past few days of Musings, I never heard of CnG or GM ... and of course, I guess I am not an important enough monkey to have been "invited." 

However, I did get a hate email about a month ago about having started an "avatrar" (their spelling, not mine) thread. So I guess I matter to someone. They did not have the decency to tell me who they were, though.

I find it disturbing that this forum has brought so many caring, intelligent monkeys who are here to be advocates for the missing and victims to be spending a lot of time dealing with this kind of politics.

I mean no disrespect to anyone, I am just very shocked at all this.

Well, just so everyone won't have even the slightest flicker of suspicion, I don't know your e-mail address, and am far more direct than to send a clandestined hate e-mail.

I can't imagine why anyone else would care, but me, and I think I've made myself pretty clear to you directly about the topic.

I just couldn't leave that possible "insinuation" hanging out there.
wingnut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #443 on: February 03, 2009, 05:39:55 PM »

I have a question for casa.

You wrote:
 If everything you have said does prove to be true, I promise you I will be the first in line to eat crow and apologize for not believing everything.
----------

Does that mean you doubt the veracity of the information shared here at SM?

Jen, I think it is more with me a difference in beliefs. I never believed Natalee was in the trap.  As much as I looked and tried to see what others saw I could not see it.  Also, I always wondered how Kyle had so much time to blog, email, post on forums while he was on this expedition.  I always wondered if he was enjoying the attention he was getting from the several places he posted and embellished his postings.  I have not doubted the quotes that are attributed to Kyle and I remember reading much of that when he orginally posted some here.  I was also told by my daughter's boyfriend who lives near the town that Silvetti is from and he assured me that he was a good guy.  As you can see I don't have proof.  This is what I was told and in the case of the cage what I did not see.  Therefore, after all is said and done and it is all true I will aplogize for having misgivings about it. 

Thank you for your response, casa.

From my personal perspective, there was no need for embellishment or enjoying attention at Freebirds for Kyle.  The first place the information was supposed to go, was to Beth.

It's not as if "Kyle" were some anonymous blogger as most are, so his embellishments (if they were such) could have been easily proved or disproven.

You are right, Jen, everyone knew who Kyle was and where he was.  As I have never been to Freebirds I did not see what he posted there.  I agree that the information should have gone straight to Beth.  No disagreement there!

But now, thanks to Kermit - you have seen what Kyle posted.  Kermit did not distort.  They are the words of Kyle.  Kyle believed/stated that there were human remains in the trap.  And as a poster above stated, NOW WE WILL NEVER KNOW.  Doesn't that piss you off?????

How can that not PISS you OFF!!!!!

Casa ... justice for an 18 year old American citizen and ... closure for her family dictates that you should be "pissed off"

Janet

You cussed?  Next thing you know, you'll be sitting at your computer with a beer in one hand and a cigarette dangling from your lips.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #444 on: February 03, 2009, 05:40:06 PM »

Check out the slideshow and let us know what ya think?
It is blurry, is there a way to make it bigger?  I was told that there were threads within that forum that were hidden for "special" members.  I find that suspect.
I know when I logged into chat one night, they were talking about "bob", when I came in they deleted the chat.  That was like my first time there and I did not wish to go back into chat.  It made me think they were talking about me, which they probably were.

Dolce - no one was talking about you!!  It was not mytimes chat either!!  I am not some ring leader!!  I am just more outgoing than some!!

Anytime you came, which was more than once, everybody welcomed you!  Tried to make you feel comfortable!!  You and I even had a nice chat there by ourselves, so I thought, about our families!! You showed us your dresses so yeah people asked questions!!
I was not implying you were rude my dear.  Yes we had some very nice chats.  I felt a bit "off" by someone a bit higher up in the chain from over there in the chat. 
Yes I went to the chat, with you and some others, as I said more than once or twice.  I called it MyTimes chat, because it was to indicate it was a fun chatty place, it was not a place like what was being posted in the video.  It had nothing to do with Natalee.  I was not saying that you were talking about me...or anyone within your group.  I am talking about a chat I was emailed and told to attend, by the mods from over there.  When I did not show up on time, like 2 hours later, I was being talked about.  That was my last time there, it felt "cult"ish.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #445 on: February 03, 2009, 05:40:58 PM »

WOW.

Up until I read the past few days of Musings, I never heard of CnG or GM ... and of course, I guess I am not an important enough monkey to have been "invited." 

However, I did get a hate email about a month ago about having started an "avatrar" (their spelling, not mine) thread. So I guess I matter to someone. They did not have the decency to tell me who they were, though.

I find it disturbing that this forum has brought so many caring, intelligent monkeys who are here to be advocates for the missing and victims to be spending a lot of time dealing with this kind of politics.

I mean no disrespect to anyone, I am just very shocked at all this.

That's why this discussion is going on in Musings and not in the Caylee or NH thread. 

I certainly see why it is being done here. I just am amazed it is being done at all.

Obviously I have nothing to do with it, so I will take my leave.

Sorry if I offended anyone.

I was just shocked. Still am.

I'll try to find the screen capture I have from CnG where you are actually mentioned.  I'm surprised you were not invited.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #446 on: February 03, 2009, 05:41:22 PM »

CBB- I an not defending myself!!  But this is not true for all that joined there!!  I honestly thought alll the fighting was a Kermit vs Cap thing!!  Some us never even went to the NH thread!!

I can see how it looks now but many went there just to have fun! Didn't even notice all that was going on!!  JMO!!

I will second that MT.  I just asked Klaas to post my post from CnG that is within the video.  It was a post simply asking if the underwater photos were of Natalee.  I never read any more than the response I was given to my question within the Natalee forum. 
My trips there were maybe 4 times, each time just to see what was going on in the chat, or to see the pictures of the twins a caring grandmother had posted in the chat thread.
I was told, like MyTime, it was going to be a fun chatty community, where you could discuss outside events and happenings in a chat type atmosphere with your friends from SM.  I did not realize what had gone on, until I am reading it here in the musings catching up with my mouth wide open.
Dolce - I can promise you "BOB" is not a person.   It was suppose to be a fun chat - and was most of the time.  I was invited to a personal problem hidey hole - really, don't know how I should take that.     I did make a few post there - but nothing serious - I just had a feeling it could be used against us at a later time - and why share really personal stuff with strangers. 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #447 on: February 03, 2009, 05:42:49 PM »

Hey, Klaas! I'm so excited!! We finally figured out a way to get posters to use the Musings Thread!!!   

IMO, anyone posting at CnG who has ever been a member here, knowingly bashes SM by their participation there. Whether by ommision or commision, it's all the same act and all the same hurt.

It's like saying, "I'm not a member of the KKK!" while making daily donations to them.

Mytime, I believe you! I just mean that no one can "feel OK about themselves" because they don't actually participate in the bashing if they are willing to see posts attacking Red, Klaas, and SM and don't take a stand. The garbage in those posts is vile. I don't hold you or anyone else accountable for what you never saw!

Certainly at this point, IMO, I don't see how anyone can have it both ways.

HUGS, Mytime! 

Well I was aware of some and I did not take a stand!!  So no hugs deserved here!!  That is the truth too!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #448 on: February 03, 2009, 05:43:23 PM »

[quote author=Tamikosmom link=topic=4475.msg657925#msg657925
I had to figure it out also.

There is an icon ... "Full Page" in the right bottom corner of the first page of the slide show.

At the beginning of each page press the button on the bar to hold the page for reading and ... then release.

I hope my lay terminology is understood.

Janet
[/quote]
I see now.  Thank you.  I am sorry that you and others have been hurt by what was said.  Please know that MyTime is telling the truth, many of us who were invited there were invited under false expectations, and many of us had no idea this was going on. 

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #449 on: February 03, 2009, 05:45:23 PM »

Mytime, you can get my email and tell me what was said.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #450 on: February 03, 2009, 05:46:25 PM »

Dolce - I can promise you "BOB" is not a person.   It was suppose to be a fun chat - and was most of the time.  I was invited to a personal problem hidey hole - really, don't know how I should take that.     I did make a few post there - but nothing serious - I just had a feeling it could be used against us at a later time - and why share really personal stuff with strangers. 
LOL  I now know who bob is.  LOL 
You posted what I WAS trying to imply.  The chats that I saw and experienced where fun and funny.  Nothing bashing or Natalee related.
I was not aware of the hole until last night, I was filled in with the 411 on the hole by a monkey.  I feel pretty stupid.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: February 03, 2009, 05:47:37 PM »

SMSUNNY, if you are still here, speaking of dogs, check your email.

and yes, I know no one but me and LeRoy were speaking of dogs.

Will do Anna...so far behind on emails...but going to check right now!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #452 on: February 03, 2009, 05:47:49 PM »

Janet,

No, the stalking and trying to cause harm is not there.  The contacting of ones children's friends and asking questions about the posters is not there.  The vicious exposure of personal information is not there to be seen but it exists just the same.

Who did this and to whome???????  

It was done by a poster who does drive bys to me and one of my sons.  And personal information has been posted in the hidey hole.

I do wish they would do it to the oldest son instead, however, lol.  The reaction would be rather different.  Who knows, maybe they will.  They will get a huge surprise if they do that.  The oldest son is the one they need to stalk.

They have even posted what they think is all kinds of personal information on kermit that Klaas has to be ever vigilent and remove here.  Have caused her grevious harm as well.  They trace any friend or family back from Facebook, etc.  Think they are so clever. 

Well, people in glass houses shouldn't be throwing stones.  We are all vulnerable if one is going to go after family, then anything goes right?  Can't get any lower than that.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #453 on: February 03, 2009, 05:50:05 PM »

I have to leave but will back later!!   Klaas - please check your mail!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #454 on: February 03, 2009, 05:54:19 PM »

Mytime, I believe you! I just mean that no one can "feel OK about themselves" because they don't actually participate in the bashing if they are willing to see posts attacking Red, Klaas, and SM and don't take a stand. The garbage in those posts is vile. I don't hold you or anyone else accountable for what you never saw!

HUGS, Mytime! 

Well I was aware of some and I did not take a stand!!  So no hugs deserved here!!  That is the truth too!!

You're causing me to be a stackaholic, mytime!!

You're a monkey. I've been here long enough to know one! Period. Maybe you were having an identity crisis? 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #455 on: February 03, 2009, 05:54:37 PM »

It was done by a poster who does drive bys to me and one of my sons.  And personal information has been posted in the hidey hole.

I do wish they would do it to the oldest son instead, however, lol.  The reaction would be rather different.  Who knows, maybe they will.  They will get a huge surprise if they do that.  The oldest son is the one they need to stalk.

They have even posted what they think is all kinds of personal information on kermit that Klaas has to be ever vigilent and remove here.  Have caused her grevious harm as well.  They trace any friend or family back from Facebook, etc.  Think they are so clever. 

Well, people in glass houses shouldn't be throwing stones.  We are all vulnerable if one is going to go after family, then anything goes right?  Can't get any lower than that.
OMG!  People from SM are stalking you or people from CnG?  Either way that is horrible and frightening.  I agree, when it comes to your family you defend to the end. 

Why would someone need to stalk a fellow poster from a blog?  That makes no sense to me.  Do these people have no life?  I do not understand.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #456 on: February 03, 2009, 05:58:52 PM »

HUGS, Mytime! 

You're causing me to be a stackaholic, mytime!!

You're a monkey. I've been here long enough to know one! Period. Maybe you were having an identity crisis? 

Do you need a list of Stackaholic meetings CBB.Just ask BILLB when he gets on for the list.He says they really help....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #457 on: February 03, 2009, 06:03:22 PM »

This is how CnG was presented to me:

Saturday, November 22, 2008 4:43 PM
Subject: Destiny calling Wink

Dolche....I want to you welcome to Chats and Grumbles!

Now you know that I fully expect you and Always-1 to set up the *Fashion Forum*...complete with a Jimmy Choo thread....

See Ya in the new forum....you will really like it...we have PM's for chatting...we can edit our own posts...and a functioning live chat room...Yippie!

Destiny
« Last Edit: February 03, 2009, 06:34:05 PM by klaasend » Logged

JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #458 on: February 03, 2009, 06:11:13 PM »

Klaas, i could not get the "slideshow" to work, can you just post the pages...tia
what is CnG?

Regrets, I've had a few......
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #459 on: February 03, 2009, 06:13:51 PM »

After reading here for a couple of days and watching the slide show,
it appears to me that the former members of CnG are just bitter
because they got banned, not about any of the malicious posts
or personal information that was posted.
You don't have to go to the CnG site to see what they are doing.
Just read the Natalee Holloway thread here and you will see it posted
everyday.
Mum in Ohio has said terrible things about San and Texasmom and
others on the GM forum.
I am as dumb as they come and I know what is going on there.
SS came in and posted personal information about Kermit.
It wasn't true at all, but that did not matter.....she thought it was.
So, in my opinion, nobody can say they didn't know what was happening
there.
Casa was caught red handed in the slide show and tried to explain
herself out of it.  By the way....she was banned too.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.