May 22, 2024, 10:50:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #8 8/17/11 - 8/30-11  (Read 286495 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #340 on: August 22, 2011, 03:01:31 PM »

http://www.5dca.org/Clerk/Anthony11-2707/11-2707_Response_AG_wApp.pdf

http://www.5dca.org/Clerk/Anthony11-2707/11-2707_Response_SA.pdf

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #341 on: August 22, 2011, 03:15:02 PM »

Bozo on Whorealdo.  And he had the nerve to call Nancy Grace and entertainment show?  Please.

I watched for a few minutes, that was all I could stomach. GR kept stressing the fact that Bozo was the Attorney in the case, he was not Casey - makes me wonder if he is being ostracized as much as Casey- why would GR have to keep stating that otherwise?  I got the impression he has just realized he is stuck with her for life.... now he is trying to rehab her image (she is in spiritual counseling BS) so George and Cindy can take her off his hands.....
GR is such a loser. I wonder what his ratings are, I bet they plummet when he has Bozo on.....?
I'll bet GR is trying to help Bozo get creds so other media will hire him and they can both cash in.  GR seemed to take Bozo under his wing.  I hope they both get what they deserve.

I agree, Bozo knows that he's stuck with KC and paying for her will drain his finances soon.  Can you imagine how his hot, young wife feels?  lol  I hope that bed he's made is lumpy and miserable.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #342 on: August 22, 2011, 03:16:26 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/28933170/detail.html

Reports: Casey Anthony Back In Florida

Posted: 10:50 pm EDT August 21, 2011Updated: 11:00 pm EDT August 21, 2011
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's lead attorney Jose Baez said on national TV that his client is back in the state of Florida.

Baez confirmed to Geraldo Rivera that pictures of Casey taken in Ohio that appeared on TMZ were indeed real and that she was in Columbus.
 ::snipping2::

Wow she blows up fast

Says click for photos...please don't.  Wouldn't want her(if this is snotrag) to get a cent for pic's...

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #343 on: August 22, 2011, 03:38:45 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/GeraldoRivera
We have so much more to talk about, I hope Jose can lend us his expertise not only on the Anthony aftermath, but on other legal cases as well. And please remember, he is a lawyer; a professional who did his job. He is not Casey Anthony." -GERALDO

I'm gonna throw up.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #344 on: August 22, 2011, 03:39:24 PM »

Casey's Back; State Responds To Defense's Petition
Posted: 10:50 pm EDT August 21, 2011Updated: 1:30 pm EDT August 22, 2011

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony has returned to Florida.

Speaking Sunday on Fox News' "Geraldo at Large," Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, said she's in Florida and will report to a probation office if an appeal fails.
READ: State's Response/ Excerpt Of Proceedings http://www.wftv.com/pdf/28939257/detail.html
Prosecutors filed a response on Monday afternoon in the Fifth District Court of Appeal to Casey's attorney's petition to prevent her from serving a one-year probation period for check fraud.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #345 on: August 22, 2011, 03:46:51 PM »

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/nation/fla-ag-casey-anthony-should-serve-probation-1772945.html
Fla. AG: Casey Anthony should serve probation
By MIKE SCHNEIDER
The Associated Press

Attorney General Pam Bondi's office filed a response Monday opposing Anthony's efforts to stop a probation order from being enforced.

Anthony was ordered earlier this month to serve a year of probation for check fraud. Her attorneys have appealed to the Fifth District Court of Appeals in Daytona Beach, saying she already served the sentence while in jail awaiting her murder trial.

If the order is upheld, Anthony has until noon Friday to report to the probation office.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #346 on: August 22, 2011, 03:52:01 PM »

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/nation/fla-ag-casey-anthony-should-serve-probation-1772945.html
Fla. AG: Casey Anthony should serve probation
By MIKE SCHNEIDER
The Associated Press

Attorney General Pam Bondi's office filed a response Monday opposing Anthony's efforts to stop a probation order from being enforced.

Anthony was ordered earlier this month to serve a year of probation for check fraud. Her attorneys have appealed to the Fifth District Court of Appeals in Daytona Beach, saying she already served the sentence while in jail awaiting her murder trial.

If the order is upheld, Anthony has until noon Friday to report to the probation office.

Pam Bondi is a superb State Attorney General--Florida is well served.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #347 on: August 22, 2011, 03:52:56 PM »

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
@
@bobkealing @BluizeMargie 3/1 defense objects on day of hrg and says court divested of jurisdiction due to appeal.
26 minutes ago https://twitter.com/#!/RichardHornsby

~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #348 on: August 22, 2011, 03:55:26 PM »

If the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals upholds Judges Perry & Strickland, Geraldo will no doubt whine and complain, accusing the powers that be of being prejudiced against Hispanic attorneys, etc.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #349 on: August 22, 2011, 03:58:59 PM »

hi Monks....trim thanks for all the updates...I needed to take a little bit of time away from the casey/baez circus!!  I have been reading though.  why should we now believe JB when he says kc is back in FL and she has had limited contact with her parents?? (what does that mean?)  And she is having therapy   suddenly we think he is telling the truth??  I think he said that thinking people would stop tracking the plane.  THEY ALL LIE.....I wonder if dr. phil asked the A's if they had been in contact w/kc??? 

And why does JB keep getting a pass from the Bar even down to dismissing a Judges' complaint??

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #350 on: August 22, 2011, 04:04:08 PM »

I can see it now---Dr. Phil's presentation will prolly be billed as the actual reunion of George, CinCin, and Casey.  How they can "heal" ... and go on with their lives ... through his guidance and expertise, etc, etc, etc.   Maybe she will assist them with the foundation ... that would serve as her "job."
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #351 on: August 22, 2011, 04:08:26 PM »

I can see it now---Dr. Phil's presentation will prolly be billed as the actual reunion of George, CinCin, and Casey.  How they can "heal" ... and go on with their lives ... through his guidance and expertise, etc, etc, etc.   Maybe she will assist them with the foundation ... that would serve as her "job."

Or maybe Dr Phil could hire her. Monkey Devil!

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #352 on: August 22, 2011, 04:09:54 PM »

Monkey Devil!

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #353 on: August 22, 2011, 04:14:10 PM »

hi Monks....trim thanks for all the updates...I needed to take a little bit of time away from the casey/baez circus!!  I have been reading though.  why should we now believe JB when he says kc is back in FL and she has had limited contact with her parents?? (what does that mean?)  And she is having therapy   suddenly we think he is telling the truth??  I think he said that thinking people would stop tracking the plane.  THEY ALL LIE.....I wonder if dr. phil asked the A's if they had been in contact w/kc??? 

And why does JB keep getting a pass from the Bar even down to dismissing a Judges' complaint??
I don't believe anything Baez says,and the kind of contact I'd like to see out of them is being locked in a tiny room together...the sole survivor walks out,which in my little world there would not be one. 
I wonder about the complaints too.

~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #354 on: August 22, 2011, 04:15:24 PM »

She can open envelopes.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #355 on: August 22, 2011, 04:22:49 PM »

I don't believe anything Baez says,and the kind of contact I'd like to see out of them is being locked in a tiny room together...the sole survivor walks out,which in my little world there would not be one. 
I wonder about the complaints too.

I'm thinking the Florida Bar is still ruminating about those complaints ... they're serious and don't happen overnight.  It should be interesting to see what unfolds.    In my view, it was very unethical not to bring that clerical error to the attention of the Court.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #356 on: August 22, 2011, 04:33:37 PM »

The last I heard Phil McGraw had allowed his license to practice psychology in CA to lapse and he is unlicensed anywhere.  He isn't a doctor anyway.  He pretends to be a medical doctor, IMO, but he never was and has a PhD in psychology, but as far as I know doesn't have a license to practice. What does a duck say?   I think that that Dr. Drew Pinsky person is a medical doctor, specializing in psychiatry. 

To tell you the truth, I wouldn't hire McGraw to mow my lawn.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #357 on: August 22, 2011, 05:16:56 PM »

The last I heard Phil McGraw had allowed his license to practice psychology in CA to lapse and he is unlicensed anywhere.  He isn't a doctor anyway.  He pretends to be a medical doctor, IMO, but he never was and has a PhD in psychology, but as far as I know doesn't have a license to practice. What does a duck say?   I think that that Dr. Drew Pinsky person is a medical doctor, specializing in psychiatry. 

To tell you the truth, I wouldn't hire McGraw to mow my lawn.

Lol....the one and only reason i'd watch his show is if he advertised that the other guest was a Holy person specializing in exorcism.  Sindy's head was nearing spinning in the Morgan depo and she's always got something spewing from her evil mouth.
I hope to God that how ever much money he paid to them is a HUGE loss because viewers boycott his show, let him feel the resolve of anti-granddollar folks.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #358 on: August 22, 2011, 05:33:10 PM »

Fla. AG: Casey Anthony Should Serve Probation
Posted: 10:50 pm EDT August 21, 2011Updated: 4:38 pm EDT August 22, 2011

Bondi's office told the court of appeal that probation is not a right, but a grace for "a second chance" to live by the law and that sentencing is not "a game in which a wrong move by the judge means immunity for the prisoner."

Circuit Judge Stan Strickland ordered Casey to serve one-year of probation if she ever was released after her murder trial, but the written order the department of corrections received did not include the words "after release." Therefore court of appeal is deciding whether Casey's one visit by a probation officer at the jail equals serving a year's probation.

"I think Fifth District Court of Appeals is going to place great weight on Supreme Court decisions that were cited by the attorney general's office. We're talking about constitutional principles and those principles have been passed on by the highest court in the land," said WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer.

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #359 on: August 22, 2011, 05:36:05 PM »

Ono.....you might be more on target than you think!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.