May 22, 2024, 12:01:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #482 6/28 - 6/29/2006  (Read 199226 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #720 on: June 29, 2006, 02:06:38 AM »

Spooky,
I wonder how TTownMike is.  Do you ever hear from him??  He always used to post late at night, too.  Was one of my favs.

And as he used to say, time for me to hit the Monkey Bunkey.

Goodnight, all.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #721 on: June 29, 2006, 02:09:27 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "Carnut"
Quote from: "thirdstrike"

Never spent any time in that dump of a site.  Found this place first, and the rest is history.  I had always thought of them as "Big Lots", with this site being "Macy's"...ya know?  Glad I remained disciplined in that regard...

Well, the RWV was an interesting study in psychology before the refugees came along.

All the psychiatrists committed suicide after that last site came along. Laughing   No way to evaluate.  They ran out of Axes.

Say, I do remember Anna and some others posting on the sort of 'Lively Discussion Thread' that got setup so folks could post without acrimony on nonsense topics.

Do you all remember that?

Yes, but you did not know my screen name so you did not know I was there.  I was.  Who were you? Wink

I never did post there, I just read and theorised.

I did email back and forth a bit with Scuba when she was teasing about the 'Bushy Haired Stranger' theory, but hadn't yet revealed it.

But that was all the contact I actually had at that site.
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #722 on: June 29, 2006, 02:09:29 AM »

Quote from: "spooky112483"
...we will party anytime you can get out here Very Happy

All right Spook! I just may hold you to that!  I'll bring the "Laker Dynasty" 5-disc DVD set when I do...aaiigghhtt???   Just make sure you have plenty of Pacifico's in the fridge...Wink
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #723 on: June 29, 2006, 02:11:43 AM »

Carnut, I am surprised.  I knew after one post Scubajap was a self-contained undercover B for Aruba.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #724 on: June 29, 2006, 02:13:10 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Spooky,
I wonder how TTownMike is.  Do you ever hear from him??  He always used to post late at night, too.  Was one of my favs.

And as he used to say, time for me to hit the Monkey Bunkey.

Goodnight, all.

I heard from him last week actually and I forgot to tell ya'll he said a big hello and has had some computer problems but misses everyone.

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #725 on: June 29, 2006, 02:13:52 AM »

Carnut, I am surprised.  I knew after one post Scubajap was a self-contained undercover B for Aruba.

Well, now, I am pretty gullible.

She seemed to come across with some objectivity to me, until things started seeming irrational to the known info that came out.

And then she started going negative on everything that might support what we all know happened.
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #726 on: June 29, 2006, 02:14:59 AM »

...we will party anytime you can get out here Very Happy

All right Spook! I just may hold you to that!  I'll bring the "Laker Dynasty" 5-disc DVD set when I do...aaiigghhtt???   Just make sure you have plenty of Pacifico's in the fridge...Wink

am i the only female you know that is actually excited about seeing that? lol
that would be awsome, consider fridge packed Exclamation

Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #727 on: June 29, 2006, 02:16:03 AM »

She had been posting on some of the side posts for months, before she started doing the happy hour post.  I had already figured her out, I guess.  I think my DH got banned for not only questioning her but a poster who he believed to be Anita who was posting with the overnight guest, Melody.  I rather think Dan banned him because he guessed correctly, that it was Anita, who was on there saying the worst things about Dave and Scuba was agreeing with them.

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #728 on: June 29, 2006, 02:17:57 AM »

She had been posting on some of the side posts for months, before she started doing the happy hour post.  I had already figured her out, I guess.  I think my DH got banned for not only questioning her but a poster who he believed to be Anita who was posting with the overnight guest, Melody.  I rather think Dan banned him because he guessed correctly, that it was Anita, who was on there saying the worst things about Dave and Scuba was agreeing with them.

Yep, that's just about the time I 'saw the light' and started looking else where.

I'd just check back in on occasion to see if Granny was still there tuffing it out  fighting the good fight.
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #729 on: June 29, 2006, 02:18:43 AM »

hey Tylergal and carnut! i'm not ignoring ya'll {{hugs}}

Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #730 on: June 29, 2006, 02:20:05 AM »

Yep, that's just about the time I 'saw the light' and started looking else where.

I'd just check back in on occasion to see if Granny was still there tuffing it out  fighting the good fight.

That's another one of the amazing things I found was that Dan continued to carry his link to 'Help Dave' with info and funds and then started to agree with the bad mouthing of Dave and the family.
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #731 on: June 29, 2006, 02:21:13 AM »

am i the only female you know that is actually excited about seeing that? lol
that would be awsome, consider fridge packed Exclamation

Well, that's why you occupy that special place in my heart Spook!  Wink  Has the game w/Magic's sky hook against Boston...all the way through Shaq & Kobe making history together!  I'm getting excited just talking about it...Embarassed
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #732 on: June 29, 2006, 02:22:54 AM »

Third did you watch the draft tonight? i worked late and havent been over to espn.com yet

Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #733 on: June 29, 2006, 02:22:57 AM »

I'm not talking to you Spooky because I'm jealous of the new TV Set.
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #734 on: June 29, 2006, 02:25:38 AM »

I'm not talking to you Spooky because I'm jealous of the new TV Set.

Laughing you can stop by anytime to watch it with me

Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #735 on: June 29, 2006, 02:27:48 AM »

Third did you watch the draft tonight? i worked late and havent been over to espn.com yet

Watched a little bit of it before I left work.  Saw Toronto drafted that Italian kid #1...and MJ got Morrison at #3.  Although I like his game, seeing him cry like a 5 year old girl after losing in the tournament turned me off a bit.  That, and the fact he injects himself with Insulin during basketball games...

My (oh, my bad...OUR) Lakers drafeted locally...picking Farmar at #26.  Good solid PG pickup...
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #736 on: June 29, 2006, 02:30:41 AM »

Quote from: "KatzHome"
Quote from: "mrs. red"
well who thinks something is up?  we are going into a holiday weekend...

Is the cat already out of the bag, Mrs. Red...  Seems the news going into the Holiday Weekend is that there is no truth in what this latest witness said...

Hello there Katz!  Didn't get the chance to say it earlier...Wink  How are you doing?
Embarassed I'm just catching up, Strike...  I didn't think anyone would be here this late ~ I hope I haven't missed you...

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #737 on: June 29, 2006, 02:30:49 AM »

Well, Sports Fans, I hear a voice calling.  It's telling me my body is tired and I have work to do tomorrow.

I have a sofa that I have to do something about.  It is 5 years old, solid leather, evene back and sides are leather, and I bought it thinking it would last me the rest of my life for the great room.  It rarely is used, except when the kids come or when I have garden or rose meetings, and no one is rough on it.  I saw a strange look on it earlier tonight and picked up a cushion and it was totally split.  I might be embarrassed to tell you how gullible I was to buy it and have the middle cushion split wide open.  I treated it twice yearly with those expensive kits they sell you, yep $160 a year just to clean it and they guarantee it to last if you do.

Well, I am going to tell you tomorrow night what it cost and where I got it if they do not stand behind it.

spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #738 on: June 29, 2006, 02:32:05 AM »

Watched a little bit of it before I left work.  Saw Toronto drafted that Italian kid #1...and MJ got Morrison at #3.  Although I like his game, seeing him cry like a 5 year old girl after losing in the tournament turned me off a bit.  That, and the fact he injects himself with Insulin during basketball games...

My (oh, my bad...OUR) Lakers drafeted locally...picking Farmar at #26.  Good solid PG pickup...

NOOOOOOOO i hated that kid cause he beat Bama!!!!!!! ugh! stomping feet... i'm sure he's good and all but dang that is just my luck that we would pick this guy!!!!!! arghhhhhhhhhhh

Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #739 on: June 29, 2006, 02:33:05 AM »

Hi everyone ~ I'm finally on the same page!  Is anyone still here?

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.