May 20, 2024, 07:33:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #41  (Read 417019 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #980 on: October 13, 2008, 10:20:03 AM »

Good Morning! Welcome new Monks! Well CRAP...I went to bed thinking today was gonna be a better day...now TES may pull out?  WWWWWWWWWWWWWWTF????

My sentiments exactly Sunny!
Good morning to you too.... and welcome to the new Monkeys!!

Hi Cubbee!!  I am going to hold on to my hope....that LE has enough evidence that we don't know about to get a true bill and conviction....and I am going to wait til TIM announces a pull out....again I think if this is true it is either the conditions are not good at this time to continue a search or something was found and identified via DNA. Tim doesn't get scared off by anyone.....if he pulls out there is a damn good reason!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #981 on: October 13, 2008, 10:20:33 AM »

Tim looked beaten when he came back to Orlando, my understanding, maybe I
 read it wrong, that he only met with Anthony's lawyer.  But whatever was said
 couldn't have been good. Tim does depend on donations. I don't know what
 could throw Tim off. This is a man that has done so much for so many, I think
 the only way for Tim to Quit is if LE ask him too. I feel bad for Tim, he looks
 tired and warn out. Maybe from the hurricane in Texas and no rest.
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #982 on: October 13, 2008, 10:22:14 AM »

I would like to chime in on a couple of issues that have been discussed. I'm wearing my my protective suit, so if you're going to throw bananas at me....I'm ready.

Many posters here think what Casey's lawyer is a "_ _ _ _ _" (fill in the blanks), and that Casey has Biaz wrapped around here little. I disagree. No one likes Defense lawyers (unless you need one) , because they are the ones defending most of these scum bags. Even Charles Manson, Jeffery Dahmer, and many other undesirables had defense lawyers.

After listening to Biaz, I wish Casey had better representation. He's not a very "Polished" lawyer, and he's even made some errors in filing proper documents. I think if he going to represent Casey during a murder trail, he's going to be way over his head. He just does not sound like he has the experience needed.

Everyone is wondering way I want to see Casey get a BETTER defense. Because the the last thing we will need after a long trial (and it will be a long one), is a reason for Casey to be granted a new trail because she had an incompetent Lawyer. The evidence will speak for it's self. It's up to twelve people in the jury box to determined guilt, or innocence.....not the lawyers. So before you bash Biaz....remember...he's doing what we want a defense lawyer to do....giving this skank the best defense possible.

As far as the recovery of human remains...the more time that has past, the more difficult it will become. In fact, it's going to be near impossible. Only if Caylee was put inside a container, will recovery be possible.

During Viet Nam, I was attached to a rescue team aboard a helicopter. Not only did we rescue pilots that were shot down, but we were also sent out on recovery missions to find, and pick up remains. Even after a VERY short period of time, often times, there were little (bone fragments) to be found. Unless the body was encapsulated within the crashed aircraft, the remains were carted of by animals. I'm sorry...but it's my opinion, that finding a needle in a haystack would be easier than finding a body that's been out there this long of time, and under these weather conditions. Yes, TES did a recovery on someone who was lost for 5 years. But I'll bet the that body was not in the same environment than the invirioment that we are now looking in. I know Tim is thinking the same. EVERYONE wants Caylee home. But each and every day that passes.....diminishes this possibility. Not everyone can be found

shasta
Scared Monkey

« Reply #983 on: October 13, 2008, 10:23:29 AM »

Tim has looked so down and exhausted.  I am sure the Anthony family could cause that in a saint.  It is a sad day.  Too bad water is still an issue. I am sure that was a factor also. 

I can't help but think Casey has thought all along, no body, no case.  Keeping her mouth shut until enough time had passed.  The GJ will have no problem indicting her.  Proving the case beyond reasonable doubt can always be tricky.  I am so hoping there is enough forensic evidence (that we don't know about) to bring justice for Caylee. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #984 on: October 13, 2008, 10:24:11 AM »

I am not certain if this has been reported here yet. I have not caught up on all of the posts:
Tim Miller is considering pulling out of the search for Caylee FOR GOOD. He is supposed to have a decision sometime today. His stated reason is a lack of finances.

MURT

thanks MURT....we heard. ...and this just made me think.....we heard George is out collecting donations on the street corner..FOR WHAT!!!  He is saying the search for Caylee....so why is he not donating this money to TES??....and TES spends so damn much money on the searches....as well as the physical and emotional price they all pay.....this is the first time I can EVER remember a family NOT cooperating with TES....

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #985 on: October 13, 2008, 10:24:19 AM »

Morning Monkeys!

I just read through the last several pages of posts and I am saddened to hear that TES might be pulling out for good.  But who knows?  Maybe LE has all the evidence they need to get a conviction?  I was thinking before that Casey might have beaten poor Caylee to death, but now I am wondering if she did drug her and the maggots held the key?  Anyhoo, I am praying that an indictment for Murder 1 is handed down this week.

Lisa
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #986 on: October 13, 2008, 10:24:22 AM »

I am back.... and I call bullshit on this one....

nibbles
Oct 13, 2008 | 12:03 AM Precious I just heard the news report and heard Tim say that out of his own mouth on the 11 news that ran late. First the news lady reported it was breaking his heart but he had to give up the search. That twas the LEAD sentence before his interview. So sorry you don't believe me. He spoke of donations being down because of all the attention on the one missing child-said there were other children he needed to look for and the nother wasn't helping with information where she was

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=6204

ORLANDO, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) --  Texas Equusearch, a non-profit group that is helping to organize searches for missing 3-year-old Orlando toddler Caylee Anthony, may be pulling out of Orlando for good.

"We gotta think about what's good for Equusearch in these tough economic times, because people who donate money may not donate again if all our money goes to one person when there are more (missing persons) out there," Equusearch founder Tim Miller told FOX 35 reporter Tracy Jacim in an exclusive interview on Sunday.

The fact that Miller says Equusearch has already spent $44,000  on the search for Caylee, only having recouped $5,000 from the Orange County Sheriff's Office and another $7,000 from private donations, and the fact that the Anthonys are not cooperating, is forcing Miller to reconsider continuing the search.

Miller flew into Orlando on Thursday with a few members of the group and a board director.   New York Times bestselling author Judith McNaught is helping with the financing and came to support Tim in what she calls "a draining case."

"I'm out here to write checks, that's what the Board of Directors does, because we all want it to turn out so well," said McNaught.  "At the same time, this is the first time I've made a public appearance on any case, because he (Tim) is so exhausted," she said, adding "I'm worried about our main resource."

Tropical Storm Fay forced Miller and his team to table a search a few weeks ago.   Since returning, Miller says he and about ten others have done small-scale searches with the Sheriff's Office and have turned up nothing.   He says water is still an issue too.

Miller says he'll have his final decision Monday.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7631148&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Good Morning Monkeys. Just getting here and am about 20 pages behind, trying to get caught up. I came across this and it just set my BLOOD BOILING! How can people come up with money for the SKANK to be out on bond, pay for all her atty fees, pay for the A's atty fees and yet no one except for the general public (who seems to be the only ones who care) donate a DIME to TES? Not to mention the outragious attitude of the A family dissing Tim and all his efforts. There are FAR more people that want to help find this poor child's body(but can only make small donations),than there are that believe KC to be innocent and telling the truth, yet why can't we get any big money to help for what is the RIGHT thing to do. I am so mad right now, it's best I don't say anymore and just lurk until I calm down.   
i am right there with u! i have tried so hard to feel for CA and GA, but one would think that at some point they need to face reality and at least have the decency to want to find their grandchilds remains to give her a proper, dignified burial instead of leaving her to rot in some wooded area! I have really had it with their little ruse about how they need to hold out hope. Fine, hold out hope, but in the meantime, use some of your donated money to allow someone to go down the other avenue in case it may be the correct one. I wish I knew a way to raise funds for texas equusearch. I wonder if LP would consider donating his original reward fund to them to allow them to continue. Des?? I just cannot fathom never having that baby get some final love and respect, even it is from the ones who desered her in the end.
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #987 on: October 13, 2008, 10:26:43 AM »

I am not certain if this has been reported here yet. I have not caught up on all of the posts:
Tim Miller is considering pulling out of the search for Caylee FOR GOOD. He is supposed to have a decision sometime today. His stated reason is a lack of finances.

MURT

Maybe it is time for us Monkeys to look into helping with some financial help.   What do you think?
eyecanCOOK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #988 on: October 13, 2008, 10:27:05 AM »

found this thought this was interesting sorry for it being long ::MonkeyEek::Profile of the Sociopath
This website summarizes some of the common features of descriptions of the behavior of sociopaths.

Glibness and Superficial Charm

Manipulative and Conning
They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. They appear to be charming, yet are covertly hostile and domineering, seeing their victim as merely an instrument to be used. They may dominate and humiliate their victims.

Grandiose Sense of Self
Feels entitled to certain things as "their right."

Pathological Lying
Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and even able to pass lie detector tests.

Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt
A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way.

Shallow Emotions
When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion it is more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive. Outraged by insignificant matters, yet remaining unmoved and cold by what would upset a normal person. Since they are not genuine, neither are their promises.

Incapacity for Love

Need for Stimulation
Living on the edge. Verbal outbursts and physical punishments are normal. Promiscuity and gambling are common.

Callousness/Lack of Empathy
Unable to empathize with the pain of their victims, having only contempt for others' feelings of distress and readily taking advantage of them.

Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature
Rage and abuse, alternating with small expressions of love and approval produce an addictive cycle for abuser and abused, as well as creating hopelessness in the victim. Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for their impact on others.

Early Behavior Problems/Juvenile Delinquency
Usually has a history of behavioral and academic difficulties, yet "gets by" by conning others. Problems in making and keeping friends; aberrant behaviors such as cruelty to people or animals, stealing, etc.

Irresponsibility/Unreliability
Not concerned about wrecking others' lives and dreams. Oblivious or indifferent to the devastation they cause. Does not accept blame themselves, but blames others, even for acts they obviously committed.

Promiscuous Sexual Behavior/Infidelity
Promiscuity, child sexual abuse, rape and sexual acting out of all sorts.

Lack of Realistic Life Plan/Parasitic Lifestyle
Tends to move around a lot or makes all encompassing promises for the future, poor work ethic but exploits others effectively.

Criminal or Entrepreneurial Versatility
Changes their image as needed to avoid prosecution. Changes life story readily.

Kindness is a word the deaf and dumb can understand. No ciggies for one year....ok on to year two
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #989 on: October 13, 2008, 10:28:43 AM »

I would like to chime in on a couple of issues that have been discussed. I'm wearing my my protective suit, so if you're going to throw bananas at me....I'm ready.

Many posters here think what Casey's lawyer is a "_ _ _ _ _" (fill in the blanks), and that Casey has Biaz wrapped around here little. I disagree. No one likes Defense lawyers (unless you need one) , because they are the ones defending most of these scum bags. Even Charles Manson, Jeffery Dahmer, and many other undesirables had defense lawyers.

After listening to Biaz, I wish Casey had better representation. He's not a very "Polished" lawyer, and he's even made some errors in filing proper documents. I think if he going to represent Casey during a murder trail, he's going to be way over his head. He just does not sound like he has the experience needed.

Everyone is wondering way I want to see Casey get a BETTER defense. Because the the last thing we will need after a long trial (and it will be a long one), is a reason for Casey to be granted a new trail because she had an incompetent Lawyer. The evidence will speak for it's self. It's up to twelve people in the jury box to determined guilt, or innocence.....not the lawyers. So before you bash Biaz....remember...he's doing what we want a defense lawyer to do....giving this skank the best defense possible.

As far as the recovery of human remains...the more time that has past, the more difficult it will become. In fact, it's going to be near impossible. Only if Caylee was put inside a container, will recovery be possible.

During Viet Nam, I was attached to a rescue team aboard a helicopter. Not only did we rescue pilots that were shot down, but we were also sent out on recovery missions to find, and pick up remains. Even after a VERY short period of time, often times, there were little (bone fragments) to be found. Unless the body was encapsulated within the crashed aircraft, the remains were carted of by animals. I'm sorry...but it's my opinion, that finding a needle in a haystack would be easier than finding a body that's been out there this long of time, and under these weather conditions. Yes, TES did a recovery on someone who was lost for 5 years. But I'll bet the that body was not in the same environment than the invirioment that we are now looking in. I know Tim is thinking the same. EVERYONE wants Caylee home. But each and every day that passes.....diminishes this possibility. Not everyone can be found

Colt, thank you for your service to our country in Viet Nam.  My husband and I were just discussing that war last night.  I hope those serving in Iraq will get the welcome that you and your fellow servicemen deserved.

I agree with you totally on Casey getting the best defense possible.  Just from what I observed during the last hearing, I wouldn't doubt in the least the "incompetent lawyer" card being played.
eMBee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #990 on: October 13, 2008, 10:30:46 AM »

Morning monkeys. Well, I have HAD it as well. TM said before he left last time, we will not give up, and then they left. Now, they came back, LP said TM will find the baby before next Tues.(tomorrow). They said they weren't searching, but now say they were doing little searches. And now they are leaving again. But seems to me, if they had something, they'd arrest Casey. If they don't they go to the GJ. Anybuddy, I'm as tired as TM looks. 

It takes exactly 6 seconds to cross from here to that door... I'll give you 2!
"Holly GoLightly... Breakfast at Tiffany's"
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #991 on: October 13, 2008, 10:31:50 AM »

Everyone deserves a competent defense lawyer. It is a crucial part of our legal system. And I agree, I do not want ho-bag to be able to claim incompetency on the part of her lawyer when all is said and done.

It just makes me ill that Casey will not allow her daughter a respectful burial. And if the family knows something they are just as guilty as Casey. How can they leave Caylee alone out there, wherever she is? How?

I remember you, Caylee.
nghinger
Scared Monkey

« Reply #992 on: October 13, 2008, 10:32:50 AM »

Thank you for allowing me to join.  I am very new at this so please forgive my ignorance.  Can anyone tell me if it is true Equusearch is planning on pulling out of their search for Caylee?  If so, I believe the public apply pressure by forms of email to get them to stay in Florida and continue their search.  Thank you again for allowing me to join.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #993 on: October 13, 2008, 10:35:21 AM »

You said "skank" 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #994 on: October 13, 2008, 10:35:52 AM »

Good morning.

Very gloomy news Sad

[Snip]

BY TRACY JACIM
FOX 35 NEWS

ORLANDO, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) --  Texas Equusearch, a non-profit group that is helping to organize searches for missing 3-year-old Orlando toddler Caylee Anthony, may be pulling out of Orlando for good.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7631148&version=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Casey's going to win. This is beyond imaginable. I cannot begin to reconcile all of this anymore.

Hi Knay Knay - I'm not looking at it as "Casey is going to win" - I'm looking at it more like the Stepha Henry case also in Florida.

Stepha's body has never been recovered, but the car she was last seen in was eventually found and the police and forensics concluded that Stepha was dead based on the amount of blood found in the car of the suspect. He's in jail - and not going anywhere any time soon.

So, it can be done without a body and in Florida in particular.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
eMBee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #995 on: October 13, 2008, 10:36:24 AM »

And another thing, that tight blue shirt the skank had on was unbuttoned down to her rib cage. geez.

It takes exactly 6 seconds to cross from here to that door... I'll give you 2!
"Holly GoLightly... Breakfast at Tiffany's"
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #996 on: October 13, 2008, 10:37:04 AM »

G'Morning Monkeys -
Lot's of catching up this morning - looks the like news is that TES might be pulling out ?  but we're not sure why ? and LP is going to contact Tim this morning ....
I know the weather has been bad down there .....
I believe HH and others when they say don't worry, LE has everything they need for now, and we'll eventually find Caylee. 
I CANNOT WAIT for the GJ to hand down that indictment !! and Casey gets locked up - I think most of us will feel a bit better when that happens.  And I do hope Tim is OK. 
Hope you all have a great day  Smile

Something isn't right. Tim was so confident that he would find Caylee before he reached Orlando. He had a three hour meeting with Najeme and received a donation from the Never Lose Hope Foundation to search for Caylee. Now he is going to pull out? I would really like to know what is really going on down there. I guess the Anthony's are going to make sure Caylee is never found.

just my opinion

I'm sure Tim puts more weight on what LE says then NeJame.  If Tim pulls out of Florida, I'm sure he has a good reason.  Tim would never turn his head to a missing child without credible cause in doing so, IMO.

I agree...if Tim pulls out it will be for a very good reason.... I still am sad and angry though....not at Tim...he is the greatest! I am angry at the Anthony family, and sad that little Caylee may never be brought to a decent resting place....perhaps it is known that she is unrecoverable...
The word "unrecoverable" haunts me. It explains why the family is sticking with the "kidnapped" story. They "think" it can't be not be disproved. The whole "gas can" thing worries me too.
i totally agree with u-that family doesn't want her remains found so they can forever stick to the kidnapping story. Its either that, or she is buried someone they are all aware of and know that at some point they can visit.(like maybe the backyard somewhere) I just cannot fathom how CA can appear in so many pics and videos to love that child with all her heart and appear to be the loving grandma but cant get past her protection for her sociopathic daughter and put caylee first. Im only buying so far into that whole denial thing and i cant anymore. Denial is one thing, but at some point you would think her love for her grandbaby would trump her need to protect that lying skank she raised. Today is my 1st day of quitting smoking----maybe that wasnt well planned!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #997 on: October 13, 2008, 10:37:04 AM »

Welcome to all the New Monkeys!!
Good Morning.  I am newest to the cage I think so please forgive my errors in protocol Smile  Yesterday I was researching a post in regard to Casey Anthony's possible pregnancy.  I see this is locked out now.  Would anyone be able to confirm the link address as I was unable to bring up the article with the link provided? This is making me bananas.
Thank you so much for allowing me to join you all.  I am a reformed lurker!

Quote from: Blonde on October 12, 2008, 09:38:09 AM
Quote from: Singlovelaugh on October 12, 2008, 09:34:06 AM
According to CA, she suspected Casey was pregnant before she was arrested the first time.

Where did you get that Info from please.

Blonde, I found the link!  I had saved it as a page in my docs.
Here is a link to the article that talks about this development.
The specific information is on page 2 of the article.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...7.story?page=2

Cindy found a pregnancy test in the trunk of the car when they retrieved the car.  It has never been revealed if Casey WAS indeed pregnant, it just explains that Cindy thought she was.  I think she told this info to Amy also but the story about her finding the pregnancy test was from the Orlando Sentinel.  However, nobody knows and it could be one of the "rumors" that gets twisted and then printed by the media.  I do believe the possibility exists as in the police interviews, the use of condoms is addressed and the she doesn't use protection hardly ever...according to the interviews.

That's interesting.. I'd never read that before.  Things certainly get curiouser and curiouser!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #998 on: October 13, 2008, 10:37:10 AM »

I admire you for keeping the hope. I just am so beyond hope right now. I'm truly disappointed. I've never heard of Tim pulling out permanently from a search. She's done the most hateful, awful, evil and heinous thing imaginable and it looks like she's going to get away with it. I cannot even form words right now. I'll lurk today if that, I don't want to print anymore negative stuff.

Chin up little monkaroos!   Tomorrow is TUESDAY ... a day that Casey Anthony will remember forever and one day closer to bringing Caylee justice!

Miss KnayKnay - you may be disappointed ... that's ok ... but NEVER ... NEVER lose HOPE!  Hope is the one thing that you own .. really own ... and the one thing that no one, no matter how hard they try can ever take away from you!  It's yours .. all yours!  Never give up the HOPE!  (for anything)

Tim is an incredible man!  IF there is any chance that that baby is recoverable ... he will see to it ... someday ... when the time is right ... that she is recovered ... I BELIEVE that with all my heart!  Even if he does an "off the record TES search" ... I'm am sure he will "vacation" in Fla before he just lets her lay in the woods out there .... I could see on his face that he too has grown to love this baby ... he will do right by her the minute he can and in his own way!

Com'mon monkeys ... time to rally ... send positive vibes that tomorrow will bring us one step closer to closure!  We can NOT give up on Caylee!  Send the positive thoughts!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #999 on: October 13, 2008, 10:38:02 AM »

MURT

Maybe it is time for us Monkeys to look into helping with some financial help.   What do you think?

Many of us donate regularly.....

http://www.texasequusearch.org/

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.