May 14, 2024, 10:53:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #823 8/13/09 - 9/06/09  (Read 373094 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1460 on: August 28, 2009, 01:44:59 AM »

Hey Wreck!Two spins in the emroidered NightCrew chair and you'll miraculously(is that a word?)end up on the Natalee Holloway thread at Scared Monkeys....

Close your eyes tight,but when they open up you'll see Billb...
Wreck was here just before I logged on.....
We were both here when robots and kermit showed up last night.....
I'm feeling good that Justice for Natalee is getting closer every day.....

Hi billb!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
chickie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1461 on: August 28, 2009, 01:46:45 AM »

i think the latest discussion topic concerned the fate of Natalee, ie sex slave, the statement of joran to patrick. 
i wanted to add my 2 cents if you all don't mind....

i am inclined to believe the statements to patrick to a point.  i believe that joran and paulus are at the root of this tragedy. 
however, i don't think that joran is telling the WHOLE truth in the patrick video. 
i feel that joran was more actively involved in Natalee's death than he admits in his statements. he says the sex was consensual, he gave her no drugs, and she just starts convulsing.  i don't buy it. 
he almost makes it seem HE is a victim in all this -- that he was 'scared' and act like he had no other course of action available.  BS!!
i just think there is more than what he is saying. 
if you think about it, most jailhouse confessions are never the whole story the first telling. as investigators dig and ask questions, the story often changes as the truth comes out.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1462 on: August 28, 2009, 01:46:51 AM »

Just amazing after 18 years...
Jaycee Dugard is free.....

Sorry for the O/T, but I agree! The guy should never ever have been let out of jail to begin with. What an ordeal and tragedy for Jaycee, and her parents!

I SMILED THROUGH THE TEARS..THAT GIRL/WOMEN HAS A WILL FOR LIFE LIKE NO OTHER.... an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1463 on: August 28, 2009, 01:47:36 AM »

thank you!  i too am from TX, texasmom!

i have been following the case since i first saw it on one of the big news channels (fox, msnbc, i don't remember) soon after Natalee disappeared in 2005. 
i kept up with it as i was planning my wedding in october of the same year and honeymooning in none other than aruba.
even then, i spoke with locals who felt that Joran et al were involved and were not happy with how the investigation was progressing.
this case just has a meaning to me i guess.  i can't think of my wedding and honeymoon without remembering Natalee.

Ok,Ok that's three from Texas!NO TEAMING UP ON THE OUTTA STATER's...

I probably can't name them all, but there's more than that KTF!  

CBB.I think a moratorium should be placed in to affect in regards to how many Texans can be in the forum at once! JUST KIDDING...

Monkey Devil!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1464 on: August 28, 2009, 01:49:09 AM »

i think the latest discussion topic concerned the fate of Natalee, ie sex slave, the statement of joran to patrick. 

i am inclined to believe the statements to patrick to a point.  i believe that joran and paulus are at the root of this tragedy. 
however, i don't think that joran is telling the WHOLE truth in the patrick video. 
i feel that joran was more actively involved in Natalee's death than he admits in his statements. he says the sex was consensual, he gave her no drugs, and she just starts convulsing.  i don't buy it. 
he almost makes it seem HE is a victim in all this -- that he was 'scared' and act like he had no other course of action available.  BS!!
if you think about it, most jailhouse confessions are never the whole story the first telling. as investigators dig and ask questions, the story often changes as the truth comes out.

Very good points chickie!  I agree!   

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1465 on: August 28, 2009, 01:49:31 AM »

i have been following the case since i first saw it on one of the big news channels (fox, msnbc, i don't remember) soon after Natalee disappeared in 2005. 
i kept up with it as i was planning my wedding in october of the same year and honeymooning in none other than aruba.
even then, i spoke with locals who felt that Joran et al were involved and were not happy with how the investigation was progressing.
this case just has a meaning to me i guess.  i can't think of my wedding and honeymoon without remembering Natalee.

CBB.I think a moratorium should be placed in to affect in regards to how many Texans can be in the forum at once! JUST KIDDING...

Monkey Devil!

As long as they know how to bar-b-que and nail a perp,i say let em all in.Here,here!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1466 on: August 28, 2009, 01:51:05 AM »

OK Wreck.I lied.Two more spins with the eyes closed,hands up,feet in and you'll be in the Natalee thread lookin at Billb and maybe TM....

MOHANDAS GANDHI
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1467 on: August 28, 2009, 01:51:31 AM »

Hi Chickie!!  I talk in pictures, but it's really sincere!   
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1468 on: August 28, 2009, 01:51:43 AM »

Monkey Devil!

As long as they know how to bar-b-que and nail a perp,i say let em all in.Here,here!

Wish we could find one that does those things and can translate Papiamentu!  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1469 on: August 28, 2009, 01:52:32 AM »

That's beautiful CBB!   

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1470 on: August 28, 2009, 01:55:49 AM »

Monkey Devil!

Wish we could find one that does those things and can translate Papiamentu!  

Be careful what ya ask for.We could start a papiemento fund for TM to go to papiemento class!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #1471 on: August 28, 2009, 01:57:12 AM »

Hey Wreck!Two spins in the emroidered NightCrew chair and you'll miraculously(is that a word?)end up on the Natalee Holloway thread at Scared Monkeys....

Hi billb!  

Hello texasmom....It's a great day for justice...
I'm feeling it...coming soon...
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1472 on: August 28, 2009, 01:58:07 AM »

I'm beating a dead horse, I know, but I've always thought that the police car tape was a really good resource considering ALE got rid of all other evidence that came their way. To me, the Patrick tape was huge, if for no other reason than Beth got to see and hear from Joran's mouth that he was there when Natalee died and/or was disposed of. The Patrick video dispelled any hope Joran ever had of "cleaning up" his image. There was some sort of closure in that for Beth, and God knows, she had that bit of comfort coming.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1473 on: August 28, 2009, 02:01:09 AM »

I'm beating a dead horse, I know, but I've always thought that the police car tape was a really good resource considering ALE got rid of all other evidence that came their way. To me, the Patrick tape was huge, if for no other reason than Beth got to see and hear from Joran's mouth that he was there when Natalee died and/or was disposed of. The Patrick video dispelled any hope Joran ever had of "cleaning up" his image. There was some sort of closure in that for Beth, and God knows, she had that bit of comfort coming.

I agree CBB.In my opinion!That was as good as it get's.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1474 on: August 28, 2009, 02:01:18 AM »

Hi billb!  

Hello texasmom....It's a great day for justice...
I'm feeling it...coming soon...

Yes, it is billb!  It's been too long coming!  I hope it's soon! 

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1475 on: August 28, 2009, 02:02:21 AM »

Yes chickie...if only the bolded above was the case......Natalee would be home where she belongs...
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1476 on: August 28, 2009, 02:02:29 AM »

HA!! I found it!! Remember this, you wonderful vintage monkeys??

chickie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1477 on: August 28, 2009, 02:02:32 AM »

i don't think i am familiar with this police car tape.  would you mind filling me in or directing me to more info on it?
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1478 on: August 28, 2009, 02:06:55 AM »

CBB....I don't think you're beating a dead horse..we all saw Beth when Peter dV showed Beth the tape....that explained a lot and provided closure.....
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1479 on: August 28, 2009, 02:07:39 AM »

i don't think i am familiar with this police car tape.  would you mind filling me in or directing me to more info on it?

I'm SO glad you asked because it gives me an excuse to ask the other posters here!   

Guys? I went looking for it earlier tonight, and I can't figure out where it is! Anybody?

Chickie, it's on Scared Monkeys somewhere, and being a mod, I should know, but I don't! It used to be within the important case documents, but I didn't see it!    There's quite a line by line analysis of it too!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.