May 22, 2024, 10:39:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #26  (Read 380679 times)
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1280 on: September 19, 2008, 04:23:22 PM »

Orlando, Florida -- Friday Sept. 19, 2008
(From Natisha Lance, Nancy Grace Field Producer)

2:45 PM ET - Corner of Curry Ford and Chickasaw Trail: George Anthony's car is parked with the find Caylee mobile billboard hitched on the back in a strip mall. In the Publix parking lot across the street a table is set up with poster boards of several missing persons including Caylee, but today they are taking donations for Caylee.

2:37 PM ET - Anthony home: Unusually quiet, not a single protester in sight despite news vans still parked outside the home. Casey still has not left the house today.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/09/08/NGfindcayleeblog/

grrrrrrrrr
If Baez has decided his client is guilty, can he now ask the judge to release him?   

Good question. I dunno. I would think he could quit anytime he wants.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1281 on: September 19, 2008, 04:23:39 PM »

Some kind of love-in happening on the stalker cam???

Couldn't resist!! It seems to me that they're pulling straws...to see which one will be 1st to have their way with KC...

BTW, Hello everyone!

Wecome Donna! so we have a Dolce and a DKNY Smile

LOL  I am not named for the clothes...and I think DonnaKaren is her name as well LOL

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1282 on: September 19, 2008, 04:23:47 PM »

2:45 PM ET - Corner of Curry Ford and Chickasaw Trail: George Anthony's car is parked with the find Caylee mobile billboard hitched on the back in a strip mall. In the Publix parking lot across the street a table is set up with poster boards of several missing persons including Caylee, but today they are taking donations for Caylee.

2:37 PM ET - Anthony home: Unusually quiet, not a single protester in sight despite news vans still parked outside the home. Casey still has not left the house today.

So Casey didn't visit with Baez today?  Baez didn't look very happy with her yesterday, wonder if he said no need to visit with him today?  Interresting.

Good Afternoon.....we did yard work all morning, unlike the anthoy's who have theirs done... I might need to start taking donations for my lost earring...I will accept gift cards to Macy's and Nordstrom's....   So what do I need to go back and look at? I glanced quickly...more skank charges, JB didn't get his BJ today??....NG's show sucked.....except ....who is the gal that LP had watching skank that might know something cause she lawyered up?  Anything else???  Thanks

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
donnakaren
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1283 on: September 19, 2008, 04:23:59 PM »

Couldn't resist!! It seems to me that they're pulling straws...to see which one will be 1st to have their way with KC...

BTW, Hello everyone!

TY ck4, I'm only DKSC (donnakarensouthcarolina)  My 1st name is Donna, middle is Karen..But everyone calls me Karen.. It's good to be here.
Hope everyone has a wonderful evening!

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
- Frank Outlaw
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1284 on: September 19, 2008, 04:24:13 PM »

So Casey didn't visit with Baez today?  Baez didn't look very happy with her yesterday, wonder if he said no need to visit with him today?  Interresting.

Klaas I think something big is on the horizon here.  He did look very angry with her yesterday.  I think maybe he was upset with her at her 911 call as it seems to be the first thing she had done "without him".  This could really hurt her case and he is aware of what is coming.

That's what I'm thinking as well.  I would love to see them charge her with murder or manslaughter and slap her back in jail WITHOUT bond.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1285 on: September 19, 2008, 04:25:31 PM »

Good Afternoon.....we did yard work all morning, unlike the anthoy's who have theirs done... I might need to start taking donations for my lost earring...I will accept gift cards to Macy's and Nordstrom's....   So what do I need to go back and look at? I glanced quickly...more skank charges, JB didn't get his BJ today??....NG's show sucked.....except ....who is the gal that LP had watching skank that might know something cause she lawyered up?  Anything else???  Thanks

Nope nothing else I can think of.   
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1286 on: September 19, 2008, 04:26:00 PM »

Hey Donna Karen!! I am in SC too..wherebouts are ya?

"God dont like ugly"
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1287 on: September 19, 2008, 04:26:16 PM »

No, you have to have a valid reason to leave a client and you have to ask the judge if you can.  But if Baez did leave, don't you think Casey would have to have a court appointed lawyer because she doesn't have money?????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1288 on: September 19, 2008, 04:26:38 PM »

here is a thought

one of her best friends from childhood said that the only thing she fears is god.

Desperate times call for desperate measures so why not take her to church and have LE show up and question her there in front of her  priest/ pastor  or have him/her come to the home.

If it was my child and if I thought there was a 1% chance this might work I would try it

I know that church makes me cry every time, but then again I have a heart. 

Interesting that you posted that.  I have a theory on why, but I'm not completely sure, but I cannot...let me repeat myself...I cannot go to church without balling my eyes out.  I don't believe in Jesus being the son of God or Mary being a virgin (or most of the stuff written by man in a book called the Bible), but I do beleive in love and compassion.  Church just overwhelms me and I just can't do it.  I consider myself spiritual but not religious.  I'm not an atheist; I'm agnostic.  Please don't throw nannas or rosaries at me, please.

No way!!!  Tamikosmom welcomes every opportunity ....

Hey ... come back da_wench.  Do not log off.  I was not pulling out the Bible from my desk drawer ... only a short tract.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1289 on: September 19, 2008, 04:26:45 PM »

Klaas I think something big is on the horizon here.  He did look very angry with her yesterday.  I think maybe he was upset with her at her 911 call as it seems to be the first thing she had done "without him".  This could really hurt her case and he is aware of what is coming.

That's what I'm thinking as well.  I would love to see them charge her with murder or manslaughter and slap her back in jail WITHOUT bond.

IF we could only be so lucky!

I am intrigued that Amy keeps on pressing charges.  She must really think her "friend" knows something or has done something to Caylee...this is a very pissy move I think from a "friend" or "former friend", if she had believed Casey I do not think she would have pressed charges at a time like this..IMO (maybe - out on a limb here)

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1290 on: September 19, 2008, 04:28:54 PM »

LOL  Private Catholic all girls school flash back!!  LOL

Dolce:  Meee toooo !!!

I've heard things about you Catholic girls 

Trust me,  the bruises on our knees are from praying ten times a day.   

St Agnes All Girls Acadamy...my first class...was mass...it was still in Latin in those days too...LOL...Des.

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1291 on: September 19, 2008, 04:29:04 PM »

So would I....and goodness knows I think the majority of people think the same way.....when is going to be rearrest....do her in and out on the latest charges...and do we know EXACTLY what they are??

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1292 on: September 19, 2008, 04:29:13 PM »

Hey all Monkeys I am going camping this weekend leaving in 30 minutes could some DEs RED or anyone email me if there is something that comes up this weekend?

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1293 on: September 19, 2008, 04:30:13 PM »

Apparently the Dr. Phil Show will air the Anthony saga this Monday:
Dr. Phil McGraw says his viewers wanted to hear about Casey Anthony, and so he obliged. A look at the saga of missing Caylee Anthony will air on "Dr. Phil" at 7 p.m. Monday on WKMG-Channel 6.

"I get letters, 'Dr. Phil, talk about this. We don't understand this. How could a mother do this? And even if she didn't, how could she behave this way?' " McGraw told me. "It's very distrubing to mothers. They asked me to talk about it."

McGraw offers no theories about what happened. The show on Casey Anthony taped Wednesday, and McGraw described it as thought-provoking.

"There's no way I could render a diagnosis, because I haven't seen her or evaluated her," McGraw says. "I can interpret behavior I've seen. A mother that was concerned about her child's welfare and location most certainly would not have behaved in this way if there wasn't something going on. If her child was missing, wouldn't she call the police and the FBI and alert the family? It takes something significant for someone not to."

McGraw said the show received a huge response about the Anthony story on its Web site.

"It is upsetting to mothers who say to themselves, 'I could never in a million years do such a thing.' It's troubling that there are people among us who could do such a thing," McGraw says.

"Most of the letters we got are assuming Casey was involved in some way," McGraw adds. "I've tried to be careful not to jump to that conclusion and said so on the show. But because she's lied, most people are assuming she's involved in some way."

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/09/dr-phil-my-view.html

Nejames is suppose to be on it and my predication is that one of the conditions he agreed to be on is that he will be able to mention something about donations and /or he will announce the  "launch" for Casey's Defense Fund website.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
donnakaren
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1294 on: September 19, 2008, 04:30:20 PM »

Hey Donna Karen!! I am in SC too..wherebouts are ya?

Hey nikkibnurse!! I live near Camden.  And yourself? ? Good to know there are other South Carolinians here.! My roommate suec is also a member of this wonderful forum..She just signed up a few days ago.

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
- Frank Outlaw
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1295 on: September 19, 2008, 04:30:51 PM »

Nope nothing else I can think of.   

thanks....did Destiny post her after 4PM post yesterday?  I looked but didn't see anything.  However I could have easily overlooked things in my haste

Rest in Peace Caylee

ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1296 on: September 19, 2008, 04:31:54 PM »

BTW, Hello everyone!

LOL  I am not named for the clothes...and I think DonnaKaren is her name as well LOL

oh my apologies then,  oops  Embarassed

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1297 on: September 19, 2008, 04:32:19 PM »

Clink on "Behind the Headline" button  (Big Red box next to video player)

http://www.drphil.com/

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1298 on: September 19, 2008, 04:32:25 PM »

Destiny...I just mentioned you my dear!!  Did you find out anything else yesterday that you can share with us or did share with us...sorry I am not caught up

Rest in Peace Caylee

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1299 on: September 19, 2008, 04:33:08 PM »

BTW, Hello everyone!

oh my apologies then,  oops  Embarassed

Its all good...that was cute!  No worries!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.