May 22, 2024, 01:22:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #26  (Read 380511 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #420 on: September 18, 2008, 11:51:08 PM »

I'm watching the Nat. hollaway story and its so sad.....I have a sister that has been missing for a long time and the more I listen to it the more it worries me.....We have never found out anything about my sister and I fear that this is what is gonna happen in this case although I hope not....It just brings back so many memories.....sorry.............

Oh My I'm so sorry. I can't seem to come up with the right words to convey any comfort to you.
Just know my heart goes out to you.
Thats ok  and thanks.......we will never know what happened     but i JUST WISH WE DID >>>>>>>>>>

That breaks my heart.  Do you mind sharing her age at the time?
she turned 18 a few months  after she had been missing...
sorry I meant to say a few months after she came up missing...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #421 on: September 18, 2008, 11:51:17 PM »

Does anyone know what time the police went to the house of the casey look a like and what time there were protestors fighting at the anthony household?

TV video states that the "fake Kaylee's" house was stormed in the middle of the night.

The "real Caylee's" house got kooky at around 1:00 am.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #422 on: September 18, 2008, 11:55:21 PM »

My apologies if this has already been posted. Look like Baez better watch it or he won't have a career when this is all over. Somebody's too big for their britches.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17497948/detail.html

It appears Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, botched his legal request to force detectives to stop testing evidence in the case.

Baez filed a motion with the Clerk of Court a week ago, asking for a halt to the lab testing being done by investigators to give him a chance to weigh in on how and where it's done.

Baez claimed investigators might be more concerned with cost and expediency than they are about accuracy and fairness.

The legal merits of his motion have yet to be decided, because Baez blundered by not notifying the judge assigned to the case about his motion. Nor has he asked the judge for a hearing.

So his motion sits in the clerk's office on the second floor of the courthouse going nowhere.

Anthony's trial for child neglect and lying to investigators is scheduled for November 17.

Eyewitness News asked Baez's public relations firm whether he plans to ask for a hearing, but the firm has not returned the call.

Eyewitness News also learned that Baez was almost an hour late for the sentencing of his client, Nilton Diaz, in a Lake County child abuse death the day Anthony was released the first time.

That same day, Baez shoved a reporter. He also kept the Lake County judge, the victim's family and witnesses waiting.

When he arrived, he made no apology.

Baez also requested a special hearing the day before that, asking for a delay in Diaz's sentencing, telling the judge he expected the media to follow him to Lake County after Anthony's release and that it would be prejudicial to Anthony.

Lake County Circuit Judge Mark Nacke denied Baez's request for that delay.

Baez ended up taking Casey back to her house the day she was released from jail before he headed to Lake County.

No reporters followed him to Lake County that day.

jmo

Thanks 4th ... I hadn't seen it .... UGH ... looks like Casey may be over confident for a reason ... her arrogance mirrors his ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #423 on: September 18, 2008, 11:57:19 PM »

Oh about Padilla he said himself they were coming down just to get what he said on the record...About the script or whatever...he may know something I am sure he has talked to everyone on those records..But what about what he said about the female bodyguard how her lawyer advised her not to talk to LE because she may be charged

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #424 on: September 18, 2008, 11:58:01 PM »

Does anyone know what time the police went to the house of the casey look a like and what time there were protestors fighting at the anthony household?

They don't say what time - just that is was in the middle of the night.  Here is the video link.

http://www.wftv.com/video/17507695/index.html
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #425 on: September 18, 2008, 11:59:58 PM »

Oh about Padilla he said himself they were coming down just to get what he said on the record...About the script or whatever...he may know something I am sure he has talked to everyone on those records..But what about what he said about the female bodyguard how her lawyer advised her not to talk to LE because she may be charged

I didn't quite understand that exchange at all.  If she was told something by Casey, why would she have to "lawer up"?  Unless she told LE one thing, and now she is changing her story too?????

This case gets weirder every day.  Makes my head spin.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #426 on: September 19, 2008, 12:02:10 AM »

I didn't quite understand that exchange at all.  If she was told something by Casey, why would she have to "lawer up"?  Unless she told LE one thing, and now she is changing her story too?????

IMO it's like he feeds people just enough so he can come back the next day...The big bombshell, DNA, LEE who knows anymore
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #427 on: September 19, 2008, 12:03:54 AM »

IMO it's like he feeds people just enough so he can come back the next day...The big bombshell, DNA, LEE who knows anymore

He does seem to have solid info at times. But I agree with you about piece-mealing it out.  Keeps him in the spotlight.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #428 on: September 19, 2008, 12:05:05 AM »

I'm sure LP can't tell all that he knows.  LE wouldn't fly to Calif if it wasn't something important to the case.

I do agree that Lee knows more than he's telling.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #429 on: September 19, 2008, 12:06:26 AM »

They never did search the Anthony's back yard again, now did they?

I got the impression LE was very unhappy with him for bailing her out and weren't about to give him the time a day.  Maybe they didn't, then had to - reason why they had to fly all the way out to LA?
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #430 on: September 19, 2008, 12:06:29 AM »

I'm sure LP can't tell all that he knows.  LE wouldn't fly to Calif if it wasn't something important to the case.

Maybe whatever it is I hope it will help bring Caylee home
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #431 on: September 19, 2008, 12:09:09 AM »

[/quote]

[/quote]

Me thinks that it has more to do with the female bodyguard than with LP or Ron.  Did anyone find it odd that Ron stated that he has not talked to LE about his conversation with Casey and the Blanchard Park story?  That has been in the news for weeks.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #432 on: September 19, 2008, 12:09:15 AM »

A former homocide detective said this is very routine.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #433 on: September 19, 2008, 12:09:18 AM »

I got the impression LE was very unhappy with him for bailing her out and weren't about to give him the time a day.  Maybe they didn't, then had to - reason why they had to fly all the way out to LA?

I personally think it is to get his statement on tape and go see this Hawkins guy.....I am sure he has heard things whether it be from being in the lawyers office or from them coming in the RV if he really knew anything I think he would have told right away but for this women body guard to get a lawyer that is weird
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #434 on: September 19, 2008, 12:11:20 AM »

Oh yeah by the way how are you gonna invite me to the lounge and never show up!!!!!

I wish my husband would take his but to sleep!!!!!

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #435 on: September 19, 2008, 12:11:46 AM »

I personally think it is to get his statement on tape and go see this Hawkins guy.....I am sure he has heard things whether it be from being in the lawyers office or from them coming in the RV if he really knew anything I think he would have told right away but for this women body guard to get a lawyer that is weird

Maybe she illegally bugged the Anthony house?
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #436 on: September 19, 2008, 12:13:14 AM »

Oh yeah by the way how are you gonna invite me to the lounge and never show up!!!!!

I was there and couldn't find you!! It was so crowded! Musing is the place to be!!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #437 on: September 19, 2008, 12:13:41 AM »

[/quote]

Me thinks that it has more to do with the female bodyguard than with LP or Ron.  Did anyone find it odd that Ron stated that he has not talked to LE about his conversation with Casey and the Blanchard Park story?  That has been in the news for weeks.
[/quote]

Yes I'm sure they all have important info, some more important than the other.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #438 on: September 19, 2008, 12:14:22 AM »

police are patrolling outside the Anthony's home again tonight.....maybe they are hoping someone will start throwing money again.....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #439 on: September 19, 2008, 12:14:55 AM »

I was there and couldn't find you!! It was so crowded! Musing is the place to be!!

I seen you there but I posted something went to grab my script from my desk and you Vanished I was a little worried for a minute
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.