May 04, 2024, 09:25:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #35 10/03/08 - 10/05/08  (Read 326715 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1660 on: October 04, 2008, 09:31:09 PM »

I dont know, thats why I questioned it.  There were a lot of people posting today saying that they were going to turn her in because she was violating her bond.

Beach thinks its because she was an imposter, so it could be anything really.

I bet my dad called Facebook too...to tell them there was a murderer posting!  LOL  (Sorry thats in reference to an earlier post)

Dolce, I remember that post and you just made me choke on my pizza!!!
OMG dont choke!  LOL  I bet he did call though... LOL

I am still on the MySpace page (he doesn't subscribe) so I think I am safe for now.  LOL

I think I was more amazed at the "supporters" of Casey than anything.  I can not understand why they would support a mother who has caused her child to go missing.  Even if it was a fraud Casey, she sure had the attitude down.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1661 on: October 04, 2008, 09:32:05 PM »

Does anybody know if America's Most Wanted ever aired anything on "missing Caylee.''  I know she is on their websight but I don't remember hearing anthing about Caylee being aired the show. If the Anthony's truly believed she was kidnapped, don't you think they would have pushed for this.  JMO

Anybody?  TIA

Sorry I've been MIA alot tonight, have company over right now and just finished dinner. 

Mytime - no, I don't remember an AMW on Caylee, that's strange.
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1662 on: October 04, 2008, 09:32:42 PM »

We'll never know how much longer this whole thing would have gone on since Cindy called the cops when she did.  I think Casey wanted to draw the whole thing out as long as she possibly could before any of it came out.  I have to wonder if by doing so, she hoped that there would be less evidence against her, such as tapes from the cameras at places such as the Amscot, etc., not to mention there being less chance that Caylee would ever be found. 

I guess I should try to stop figuring this girl out, because as soon as I do, it will mean I need to worry about my own sanity!

She could of kept it going for quite a while if her plan to go to California hadn't been stopped at such an inopportune time.

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1663 on: October 04, 2008, 09:34:19 PM »

Does anybody know if America's Most Wanted ever aired anything on "missing Caylee.''  I know she is on their websight but I don't remember hearing anthing about Caylee being aired the show. If the Anthony's truly believed she was kidnapped, don't you think they would have pushed for this.  JMO

Anybody?  TIA
Hey  My......and No there hasnt been........who would they say was wanted ....I mean besides Caylee........they cant say Zanny because that aint true .....so   I dont know    what else they would report......

I kinda thought they did, but then, what do I know....

I feel the same way, the more I learn the less I understand. 
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1664 on: October 04, 2008, 09:37:06 PM »

In Cindy's first  911 call, she said June 7, second one June 9. Casey stuck to that date, it is in her statement.
NG is on, repeat. ZG was on. The names of her two daughters were on the guest card she filed on at Sawgrass. Casey has the make of ZG's car close to ZG's real car, so Casey must have been there on June 17th for whatever reason.
From the get go, Cindy's behaviour has seemed strange.
Always has the feeling she was FOS. Too many different issues. All of these have been covered here. When this went on more than five days a normal person would have taken some action. Maybe at the beginning, they were both mad at each other. We don't know what was said in anger on the 15th.
Cindy and George thought the car was in Jacksonville with Casey, did they think "Zani " was in Jacksonville too ? " Zani " lived in Orlando. Where the heck did they think anyone was staying with no money ?  How did they think Caylee was being fed ? 

Hey Kat!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cindy has always struck me as a bad actress....JMO

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1665 on: October 04, 2008, 09:37:30 PM »

Anybody?  TIA

Sorry I've been MIA alot tonight, have company over right now and just finished dinner. 

I think it is strange too.  I mean not now but back in the beginning?  You having an OJ is guilty party!
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1666 on: October 04, 2008, 09:38:21 PM »

I know there were a couple of people here really working hard on cellphone ping info.  Can anyone here recall where the pings placed Casey on the nights of the 15th and/or 16th?

I think LP said that she wasn't at home but was basically on the phone all night, wherever she was.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1667 on: October 04, 2008, 09:39:38 PM »

Anybody?  TIA

I must have dreamed that I saw that.... or maybe I just thought that it was on their as it seems logical that it would be....does that make any sense?

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1668 on: October 04, 2008, 09:40:11 PM »

sorry OT....but could someone tell me how to put the comment s on the bottom of your post....
When you quote another post, the reply automatically copies for you. Scroll down until you are completely past the last " [/ quote] "
Start typing your own comments there.
Im sorry maybe I cant exsplain myself right....what I meant was that little comment that on some monkeys quote that stays there all the time....like the train crashing and stuff...
Oh, sorry! That is your "Signature" it is in the same place on your Profile down the page where you change your Avatar. You can write a message or use a pic (but you need to put in html tags to make it work)
You are really scary, and you didn' comment on my BS 49-17 Wah!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1669 on: October 04, 2008, 09:44:18 PM »

I know there were a couple of people here really working hard on cellphone ping info.  Can anyone here recall where the pings placed Casey on the nights of the 15th and/or 16th?

I think LP said that she wasn't at home but was basically on the phone all night, wherever she was.

That seems to be true after tracing the pings from those nights..we have done up till I believe the 2nd of july

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1670 on: October 04, 2008, 09:44:27 PM »

Equusearch Team Returns To Search For Caylee's Body

http://www.wesh.com/news/17626045/detail.html

I'm sure someone already posted this BUT .. I'm sure you all don't mind reading it again! 

WAHOO!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1671 on: October 04, 2008, 09:45:20 PM »

Anybody?  TIA

I must have dreamed that I saw that.... or maybe I just thought that it was on their as it seems logical that it would be....does that make any sense?

Believe it or not, it does! 
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1672 on: October 04, 2008, 09:45:25 PM »

I'm going to post this and call it a night... and yes it is kinda way out

What IF  something happened on June 15th during the family arugument  to Caylee getting between mom & Gmaw?  Maybe not recognized as BAD until the next day ... afternoon.

I'm still stuck on Stupid as to why NO one would call 911 & Grandparents where not trying to get Caylee's stuff to her in that 1st week but since they never met the damm Nanny   what can you expect from them.  

SeeYaByeee

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1673 on: October 04, 2008, 09:46:56 PM »

Wait wait wait OF, are you saying they had the big fight and Casey stewed over it all night and then killed the baby??????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1674 on: October 04, 2008, 09:49:50 PM »

Anybody?  TIA

Believe it or not, it does! 

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1675 on: October 04, 2008, 09:52:02 PM »

I'm going to post this and call it a night... and yes it is kinda way out

What IF  something happened on June 15th during the family arugument  to Caylee getting between mom & Gmaw?  Maybe not recognized as BAD until the next day ... afternoon.

I'm still stuck on Stupid as to why NO one would call 911 & Grandparents where not trying to get Caylee's stuff to her in that 1st week but since they never met the damm Nanny   what can you expect from them.  

SeeYaByeee

Entirely possible, IMO.

Personally, I am still stuck on hearing Casey say in her first call to her mother when she was in jail, saying, "You don't know what my INVOLVEMENT is?" (Like of course, you do, Mom!)

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1676 on: October 04, 2008, 09:52:40 PM »

I said this back during Casey's second release and they did the arial shots of the house.  The pool is green as can be.  Of course everyone jumped on me and said that they did not have time to clean the pool....

I still think that the pool to them must have some sort of terrible memory trigger.  It takes a lot of money to bring a pool back around, and sometimes you just have to start fresh.  That is something that would not be over looked, especially if they were keeping up the lawn. 

FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1677 on: October 04, 2008, 09:53:08 PM »

http://www.local6.com/news/17624281/detail.html

Veteran Investigator: Casey Anthony 'One Of Toughest He's Ever Come In Contact With'
Sheriff: New Evidence Coming

POSTED: 9:25 am EDT October 4, 2008
UPDATED: 10:25 am EDT October 4, 2008

Veteran Investigator: Casey Anthony 'One Of Toughest He's Ever Come In Contact With'
ORLANDO, Fla. -- A veteran investigator in the case of missing Caylee Anthony describes the child's mother as one of the toughest individuals he's ever run into, according to Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary.

Casey Anthony, who is the only person named as a suspect in her daughter's disappearance, has provided what investigators have called "deceptive responses" in connection with the case.

In an exclusive interview with Local 6, Beary said lead detective Sgt. John Allen has described Casey Anthony's attitude.

"I've had some very experienced people working on this case and Sgt. John Allen is one of those," Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary said. "Sgt. Allen said that's one of the toughest individuals he's ever come in contact with when it comes to attitude and as you called the poker face."

"In your heart, do you believe (Caylee) is gone -- she is dead?" Local 6's Mike Holfeld said.

"Well, my dad-instinct says you never want to give up," Beary said. "But the way the evidence is looking, that's probably what's going to be down the road."

"She's gone?" Holfeld said.

"She's gone," Beary said. "Every day that passes, everything in your gut instinct tells you we're not going to find that child -- at least not alive."

Evidence from the trunk of Anthony's 1998 Pontiac included traces of chloroform and DNA pointing to a body in the vehicle. Also, hair in the trunk was linked to the missing 3-year-old, Local 6 reported.

"You know, we know that something's wrong," Beary said. "We know something happened and that's why we are still building the evidential case for the future."

Bear said the evidence could play a criminal court showdown with Casey Anthony, Holfeld reported.

"Well, Florida has laws on the books like that," Beary said. "I think before anybody does anything, the state attorney, the sheriff's office, the Florida Department of Law Enforcement and the FBI will make sure that if that is the scenario, we will have all our ducks in a row for a good solid case."

Beary said that additional evidence is coming but he has asked investigators not to brief him until they are ready to release it.

The sheriff also said that he is hopeful that the case will come to a close before he leaves office in less than three months.

A national search continues for missing Caylee Anthony.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1678 on: October 04, 2008, 09:57:48 PM »

Wait wait wait OF, are you saying they had the big fight and Casey stewed over it all night and then killed the baby??????
NO  A1
We have heard that the neighbors heard an argument, LP  stated Cindy attacked Casey, but not much more.
I'm just saying IF  there was an altercation   could Caylee have gotten knocked down ... injured and not have shown up till next day...

WE  are only getting to see the Flea on the Elephant type stuff that LE has. 
It is like we are doing a 1500  part jigsaw puzzel with only  150 parts 

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1679 on: October 04, 2008, 10:00:27 PM »

I said this back during Casey's second release and they did the arial shots of the house.  The pool is green as can be.  Of course everyone jumped on me and said that they did not have time to clean the pool....

I still think that the pool to them must have some sort of terrible memory trigger.  It takes a lot of money to bring a pool back around, and sometimes you just have to start fresh.  That is something that would not be over looked, especially if they were keeping up the lawn. 

maybe they should add some "chloroform" to it! (sorry A-1)   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.