May 04, 2024, 02:35:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #35 10/03/08 - 10/05/08  (Read 326643 times)
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #280 on: October 03, 2008, 04:12:01 PM »

Man oh Man  I can totally see a sympathetic juror letting her off on this if this paternity thing turns out to be true!   
Oh don't say that!!!

never happen this ha nothing to do with paternity!!!!!

It most definately could come into play .... if she was "forced to keep a kid that she didn't want ... and if she was sexually and mentally abused" .... it would speak volumes to her state of mind and her ability or inability to care for this child .... great for a temp insanity plea ...

they have already done mental tests on her and she passed them to get out on bail remember I think you will find it will have nothing to do with killing someone even if it was santa claus!!!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
spanky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #281 on: October 03, 2008, 04:12:14 PM »

Man oh Man  I can totally see a sympathetic juror letting her off on this if this paternity thing turns out to be true!   
Oh don't say that!!!

It most definately could come into play .... if she was "forced to keep a kid that she didn't want ... and if she was sexually and mentally abused" .... it would speak volumes to her state of mind and her ability or inability to care for this child .... great for a temp insanity plea ...

Yep !! especially if Casey thought Cindy would get custody and Caylee could be molested by George

Very interesting..... I can see that tho..

Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #282 on: October 03, 2008, 04:12:24 PM »

FYI - Webslueths is now talking about the LP/incest Destiny posted 

Pink Panther 
Registered User       Join Date: Sep 2004

Someone on the MonkeyBlog is saying that LP has stated the LE knows who Caylee's father is. Has anyone else heard this?

This "Rumours" thread is getting very long. Should we start a new one???

Probably a good idea since it seem's not everyone is in agreement about this incest topic..I'd rather read about what we do know to be facts and not speculation..jmo

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
spanky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #283 on: October 03, 2008, 04:13:15 PM »

Oh don't say that!!!

Yep !! especially if Casey thought Cindy would get custody and Caylee could be molested by George

Very interesting..... I can see that tho..

In face that plays into the whole notion that KC thought that she was protecting Caylee

Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #284 on: October 03, 2008, 04:15:36 PM »

In face that plays into the whole notion that KC thought that she was protecting Caylee
How could stating this hurt her more though?  I mean this would help with a plea of insanity if you ask me and undoubtably save her a bit if Baez is thinking straight.....

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #285 on: October 03, 2008, 04:17:00 PM »

Well, all I can say is if this is true -- ALL of the Anthonys are guilty as sin in either the act or the cover-up. If just one of them had no knowledge of this -- they would be running to LE. Nope, they ALL are complicit and shoud fry/be gassed/shot up..

Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #286 on: October 03, 2008, 04:17:44 PM »

Pink Panther 

Someone on the MonkeyBlog is saying that LP has stated the LE knows who Caylee's father is. Has anyone else heard this?

Probably a good idea since it seem's not everyone is in agreement about this incest topic..I'd rather read about what we do know to be facts and not speculation..jmo

Sometimes it's good to sift through speculations and every little rumor to get to the facts

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #287 on: October 03, 2008, 04:17:53 PM »

The people on Casey's Facebook are getting pretty sick....

They are saying that Caylee's Halloween costume should be a skellaton.  Casey is not logged on to regulate her page and they are posting the hits by the dogs and news reports about the airport.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #288 on: October 03, 2008, 04:18:01 PM »

So, we only know of three relatives, right???? Dad (George) Lee and Great Grandpa.....  That's all we know of, right?????

Uncle Rick?

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: October 03, 2008, 04:18:35 PM »

Pink Panther 

If the only thing we could talk about is what we know to be facts, there wouldn't be much posting.  There is a LOT of speculation, not only on the incest topic but many, many others.  IMO

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #290 on: October 03, 2008, 04:20:20 PM »

OK....To clear this up...I just called LP back....asked this one question....AND LP gave me permission to post his answer to our forum....

QUESTION: Does the Anthony Family *know* that Baby Caylee's dadda is a member of the Anthony Family....

LP....YES

Destiny.....

To clarify.  Leonard Padilla thinks Lee or George is the father and according to your post above the entire father is aware who and that it's indeed a member of the family.
Cindy's reply to the insest was probably the same as the stolen money from Jesse Grund..It only happened one time...JMO
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #291 on: October 03, 2008, 04:20:46 PM »

Ok, this may be sick, but I could accept if my son and daughter had a child, sort of, I mean I could still look at them, but if it was my husband and daughter, no way, no way.  But if the daughter was very young, then it would be a different story. 
if your husband was your daughter's biological father and he was molesting her at 19 then you would have to know that it started at a much younger age and not blame her, I hope.

I have only one thing to say .....

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #292 on: October 03, 2008, 04:22:25 PM »

OK....To clear this up...I just called LP back....asked this one question....AND LP gave me permission to post his answer to our forum....

QUESTION: Does the Anthony Family *know* that Baby Caylee's dadda is a member of the Anthony Family....

LP....YES

Destiny.....

I trust you Des, but I'm not sure I can believe this info until it comes out in trial.   

I just had a bazillion thoughts screaming through my head....what if George had had a son when he was younger ....the child was adopted out....or the mother just didn't bother trying to make George a part of their life...and then Casey meets a young man...and of course Casey is gonna jump in bed with him right away...anyway she gets preggers.....confesses, at what, 5 -6 months and tells Cindy and George who the daddy is....George and Cindy recognize this is George's illegitimate son...that's why Cindy tries to get Casey to adopt...too late to abort...remember George has a tough time adjusting to his daughter being a single mom...because the child was both is son's and his daughter child.....I know I might be grasping at straws here.....but I swear I can't believe George or Lee could still be alive if it were incest....Cindy couldn't handle that...IMO

Cindy didn't try to get Casey to put the baby up for adoption.  It was Casey who wanted to and Cindy wouldn't let her

Not according to Richard Grund.  Casey told Jesse's father that ADOPTION WAS NOT AN OPTION.

I am not an advocate for George, Cindy and Lee in regards to their words and actions in shielding Casey from taking personal responsibility for what happened to Caylee.  I also suspect that either George or Lee assisted in the actual coverup but ... in my opinion this type of speculation concerning paternity of little Caylee is crossing a boundary.

I am bowing out of the Caylee Marie discussion for now.

Tomorrow, Janet
________

NANCY GRACE
Father of Casey Anthony`s Ex-Fiance Speaks Out
Aired September 22, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

GRUND: Yes. Yes, Nancy. the minute my son came in and I asked who was that, and he told me that, That`s Casey, the girl that I dated briefly, and I said, Well, son, she`s pregnant. Oh, no, no, she`s only got female problems. I asked her about that, that`s what she`s told everybody, including her family. And I said, No, I know a woman who`s pregnant, and she was pregnant.

GRACE: Then what happened?

GRUND: Well, about a month later, he gets a phone call from her and she says, I need to talk to you. But Jesse is in the middle of a seminar for a new job. He says, I can`t talk to you right now, send me a text message. And so while he`s sitting there in the middle of this seminar, he gets a text message says, I`m pregnant and you`re the father. That`s it.

So he calls us up, tells us the situation. He`s a little embarrassed because he knows, based on our values, this is really not something I want to hear on the other end of the telephone. But he`s my son and I love him and I`ll support him. And he immediately steps up and says, I`m going to take responsibility for my actions.

He meets with Casey and basically says, Look, both of us are too young to be parents. Let`s put this baby up for adoption to somebody who wants a baby that can`t have one. And Casey said, That`s not an option, that`s not going to happen. So Caylee is born August of `05, as we know. Jesse gets the call the minute she`s born, goes to the hospital and requests a paternity test, which we had all said, Best thing to do before you put your name on the birth certificate, let`s make sure you`re really the father.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/22/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #293 on: October 03, 2008, 04:22:28 PM »

Pink Panther 

OMG our Des is not a rumor starter!  We are called the "monkey blog"?  LOL 

Any idea if LP will be on Dana any time soon??? 

Dolce Sweet Pea....it doesn't bother me...you should have seen what some blogs did to me on the Natalee Holloway case....Bless Her Soul....

Justice for Caylee.....and Sweetest of Dreams for our Baby Angel...Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #294 on: October 03, 2008, 04:22:38 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #295 on: October 03, 2008, 04:23:25 PM »

We should all move on along, get back on topic.  (Including me!) 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #296 on: October 03, 2008, 04:24:30 PM »

Dolce Sweet Pea....it doesn't bother me...you should have seen what some blogs did to me on the Natalee Holloway case....Bless Her Soul....

Justice for Caylee.....and Sweetest of Dreams for our Baby Angel...Des
Sorry but I always stand up for my family and friends. 

You to a fantastic job here and I can not thank you enough for getting in there and calling everyone!

Will LP be on with Dana?

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #297 on: October 03, 2008, 04:25:28 PM »

With all due respect -- I think this IS very much on topic!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #298 on: October 03, 2008, 04:26:54 PM »

Of course I respect you Wreck.  My apologies.

mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #299 on: October 03, 2008, 04:27:00 PM »

Blame lp.. He is the one that started the whole insest thing not us..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.