May 17, 2024, 01:36:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #18 8/6/09 - 8/30/09  (Read 322393 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1280 on: August 27, 2009, 12:44:15 AM »

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/breaking/news-article.aspx?storyid=143952&catid=17

OMG, in this video Tim Miller  speaks and then Misty says ..." I thought it was a dream or something, seems like there was like 4 people"     then she is crying and saying 'why does every body think Im lying,   OMG........something is so wrong about all this.

FTLOG, she even told him "I'm only 17" while she was crying.............

Ron hung up on FC News 

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #1281 on: August 27, 2009, 12:44:41 AM »

I'm not sure of the legal ramifications, since Misty is a minor and all that... however... morally, it just seems to me that since she was placed "in charge" of the children by their father, she ought to be held accountable for one of them gone missing while in her care. Am thinking that at the very least she ought to be jabbering her head off as to what happened.  Now, how to make that stick legally?  I dunno.   Even Ron asked her how she could let his daughter 'get stole'. 

Misty was living the life of an adult with Ronald and with her parent's knowledge, therefore she was an emancipated minor and is responsible for her own actions as an adult. I do not personally think she was mature enough to be left in charge of 2 young children, but some parents will leave their children overnight with a teen age babysitter and think nothing of it.
Misty accepted responsibility for those children and will be held accountable. Ron is culpable as well for neglecting to provide a mature caretaker for his children.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1282 on: August 27, 2009, 12:50:31 AM »

I'm not sure of the legal ramifications, since Misty is a minor and all that... however... morally, it just seems to me that since she was placed "in charge" of the children by their father, she ought to be held accountable for one of them gone missing while in her care. Am thinking that at the very least she ought to be jabbering her head off as to what happened.  Now, how to make that stick legally?  I dunno.   Even Ron asked her how she could let his daughter 'get stole'. 

Misty was living the life of an adult with Ronald and with her parent's knowledge, therefore she was an emancipated minor and is responsible for her own actions as an adult. I do not personally think she was mature enough to be left in charge of 2 young children, but some parents will leave their children overnight with a teen age babysitter and think nothing of it.
Misty accepted responsibility for those children and will be held accountable. Ron is culpable as well for neglecting to provide a mature caretaker for his children.

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for stating so clearly what I have been struggling to get out about both Ron and Misty.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1283 on: August 27, 2009, 12:54:56 AM »

======================================================================
  Wyks~so good to see you again!!!!!!!! I'd have to research the minor issue (but there was a 13yr old charged with felony murder here in Fl yrs ago and IIRC, he was 12 when it happened-Nate something and I remember Jeffrey Fieger was his atty).

Thanks IM, it's good to see you too!  I missed you and all the other monkeys too! 

Gosh, that's so young to have committed a felony murder.  Sad  Makes one wonder what the heck this world is coming to, that one so young could do such a thing.  Not that an adult doing such a thing is any easier to understand.  <shaking head> 

Ya know, this with Misty... seems to me that Ron must have thought Misty was 'old enough' to to have the responsibility of taking care of his children, seems that would also include being held accountable for whatever happened while they were in her care.  Gosh, if I was the birth mother, somebody would have to hold me back and sit on me, to keep me from going after her myself!!

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1284 on: August 27, 2009, 12:55:03 AM »

Night all~this tired monkey is heading to bed and praying for Haleigh  an angelic monkey

[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1285 on: August 27, 2009, 12:56:26 AM »

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/breaking/news-article.aspx?storyid=143952&catid=17

OMG, in this video Tim Miller  speaks and then Misty says ..." I thought it was a dream or something, seems like there was like 4 people"     then she is crying and saying 'why does every body think Im lying,   OMG........something is so wrong about all this.

FTLOG, she even told him "I'm only 17" while she was crying.............

Ron hung up on FC News 
I dont know what to think of any of this, but i think we got our answer as to why the search was not done....with this brewing and Lord only knows what else is to follow, I think maybe they couldnt handle anything else right now.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1286 on: August 27, 2009, 12:56:30 AM »

Wow.. I messed that post up!     Sorry...

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1287 on: August 27, 2009, 12:56:41 AM »

======================================================================
  Wyks~so good to see you again!!!!!!!! I'd have to research the minor issue (but there was a 13yr old charged with felony murder here in Fl yrs ago and IIRC, he was 12 when it happened-Nate something and I remember Jeffrey Fieger was his atty).

Thanks IM, it's good to see you too!  I missed you and all the other monkeys too! 

Gosh, that's so young to have committed a felony murder.  Sad  Makes one wonder what the heck this world is coming to, that one so young could do such a thing.  Not that an adult doing such a thing is any easier to understand.  <shaking head> 

Ya know, this with Misty... seems to me that Ron must have thought Misty was 'old enough' to to have the responsibility of taking care of his children, seems that would also include being held accountable for whatever happened while they were in her care.  Gosh, if I was the birth mother, somebody would have to hold me back and sit on me, to keep me from going after her myself!!

lol~I have said that over and over.........it would take everyone around me to keep me off of her

[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1288 on: August 27, 2009, 12:57:22 AM »

Night all~this tired monkey is heading to bed and praying for Haleigh  an angelic monkey
Goodnight, Im not far behind, dont know what tomorrow will bring, we need rest....lol

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #1289 on: August 27, 2009, 01:00:33 AM »

Was Ron ever asked how Misty was dressed that night when he came home to find Haleigh missing? I wonder if she had on clothes or pajamas. I also wonder how Jr. was dressed. IIRC Misty said she gave Haleigh a bath but when asked what clothes she was wearing she said a pink top? Why not pajamas after a bath and on a school night? Things that make you go hmm.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1290 on: August 27, 2009, 01:01:49 AM »

Yep yep yep, exactly!!!   

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1291 on: August 27, 2009, 01:09:19 AM »

Was Ron ever asked how Misty was dressed that night when he came home to find Haleigh missing? I wonder if she had on clothes or pajamas. I also wonder how Jr. was dressed. IIRC Misty said she gave Haleigh a bath but when asked what clothes she was wearing she said a pink top? Why not pajamas after a bath and on a school night? Things that make you go hmm.
I could be wrong, but I thought she said the shirt HaLeih had on was the same shirt she wore to school that day, so then why did HaLeigh still have it on if she took a bath? more crazy questions and no answers.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1292 on: August 27, 2009, 01:13:43 AM »

Am thinking that when all is said and done, Ron just might be brought up short by the judge.. because, remember that he promised the judge when he got custody that his children would be cared for by adults in his family while he was at work.  IIRC, he didn't contact the court to explain that his living arrangements had changed, and that his under-age gf would then be taking care of his kids.   Had the judge known that at the time, am thinking we wouldn't now be discussing where is Haleigh.  sigh.  Surely, that would be at least two counts against Ron for failure to follow court orders, etc.  (one count for each of his children). 

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1293 on: August 27, 2009, 06:04:37 AM »

Thanks for this link...
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1294 on: August 27, 2009, 07:18:00 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/20578710/detail.html
Report: Croslin Failed Lie Detector Test
Investigators Review Results Of Test

POSTED: 6:57 am EDT August 27, 2009
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Reports surfaced on Thursday that the last person seen with Haleigh Cummings failed some lie-detector tests.

Misty Croslin has since married Haliegh's father, Ronald Cummings.

Croslin claimed she awoke in the middle of the night to find the little girl was gone from their Putnam County home.

A TV station in Jacksonville reported that Croslin contacted Texas Equusearch, asking search crews to come back to Florida and continue the search. The group insisted that Croslin first clear her name and a series of lie-detector tests were set up.

The station quoted Equusearch as saying Croslin not only failed those lie-detector tests, but that she failed them miserably.

Putnam County investigators apparently subpoenaed the tests and are reviewing the results.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1295 on: August 27, 2009, 07:27:09 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/8/27/equusearch_misty_miserably_fails_lie_detector_test.html
 EquuSearch: Misty Miserably Fails Lie Detector Test
Thursday, August 27, 2009 5:36:08 AM

SATSUMA -- The last person to see missing 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings alive apparently failed a lie detector test.

Misty Croslin says she was with Haleigh inside a mobile home in Satsuma when someone took the girl in the middle of the night back in February.

Croslin and Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, got married shortly after Haleigh's disappearance.

The couple asked Texas EquuSearch to return to Central Florida to help look for the girl and clear their names. 

EquuSearch arranged for Croslin to take a lie detector test, which the group says she "failed miserably."

Texas EquuSearch turned their findings over to Putnam County deputies who say they're not surprised.

Croslin says she was pressured to take the test.  But Texas EquuSearch founder Tim Miller denies that claim.

Deputies say they don't have enough evidence to charge Croslin with any crime.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1296 on: August 27, 2009, 08:24:10 AM »

Searcher: Haleigh's stepmom didn't pass polygraph

By Kristin Chambers
Published: Thursday, August 27, 2009 12:37 AM EDT
The 17-year-old babysitter who last saw missing child Haleigh Cummings recently failed her fourth lie detector test, a person close to the case says.

Misty Croslin-Cummings, who is now married to Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, requested to take the test independent of law enforcement and without the consent of her attorney.

Haleigh's family contacted Tim Miller, the founder of Texas Equusearch, to help arrange for three experts to conduct several tests. Croslin-Cummings was questioned about her activities on the night the girl disappeared.

"She failed miserably," Miller said.

Robert Fields, Croslin-Cummings' attorney, said he should have been contacted before Croslin underwent the tests.

"Everyone knew that she has an attorney, and I do have a big question about why they pursued it, knowing she had an attorney," Fields said Wednesday.

Croslin-Cummings signed a document she created stating she was voluntarily performing a polygraph test against the advice of her lawyer, Miller said.

However, Fields was told Croslin-Cummings felt she was pressured to do the test so searches for Haleigh by Equusearch would continue.

Miller said that is the opposite of what occurred.

"Absolutely not," Miller said. "They said it needed to be approved with the attorney, but she wrote a note and signed it to give herself permission."

Miller added that Croslin-Cummings knew she was undergoing tests against her attorney's advice, and wanted to do it anyway to clear her name.

"It's no excuse to pursue the course of action he did," Fields said. "It is my understanding that she was pressured, and she did not want to do it."

A voice stress analysis and a test involving a hypnotist were conducted in addition to the polygraph test.

Croslin failed all three, Miller said.

The recent tests, however, may have given investigators more information to follow up.

"There are certainly some statements that were made that were not made in previous interrogations with law enforcement," Miller said.

The tests were passed to the Putnam County Sheriff's Office and reviewed by investigators Tuesday.

Officers have said repeatedly that Croslin-Cummings is the crucial link to solving the child's disappearance, and that she "continues to hold important answers."

"It is what it is, exactly what we've already known," Capt. Dominic Piscitello said. "We still say she is the key to getting to the bottom of what happened to Haleigh."

Croslin-Cummings and Ronald Cummings have previously claimed that they each passed lie detector tests.

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/08/27/news/news01.txt

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1297 on: August 27, 2009, 08:25:21 AM »

mamacrazy30 - Think I found a relative...

grama..love this little one! I have been looking for a different avvie...could I use this little one? I will see if Brandi can "girly" her up a bit..but I love her! TIA

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1298 on: August 27, 2009, 09:35:17 AM »

Good Morning, WTH there was like 4 people. So 4 people that were family members, because correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't there be some DNA or something if it was 4 strangers. None of this makes sense.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1299 on: August 27, 2009, 09:36:46 AM »

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for stating so clearly what I have been struggling to get out about both Ron and Misty.
Me too, EXACTLY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.