May 20, 2024, 04:28:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #38  (Read 393917 times)
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #720 on: October 09, 2008, 12:41:21 PM »

you know..I really really dont like her....really....

"God dont like ugly"
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #721 on: October 09, 2008, 12:41:26 PM »

Baez should be having Casey act and dress as far from the images shown of her in the clubs as possible to distance that image from the public's mind.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #722 on: October 09, 2008, 12:41:52 PM »

TODAY SHOW - OCTOBER 9, 2008

JOSE BAEZ

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/27097458#27097458

++++++

Where is Caylee Marie?
Prosecutors to seek grand-jury indictment of Casey Anthony in Caylee's death
Amy L. Edwards, Bianca Prieto and Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writers
11:04 AM EDT, October 9, 2008

Today's Updates

Jose Baez on the Today show this morning

11:40 a.m. Defense attorney Jose Baez was on the Today show this morning, where he told host Meredith Vieira that it would be a "pointless venture" for prosecutors to call Casey Anthony to testify at a grand jury proceeding.

Baez made the comment one day after reports surfaced that prosecutors will seek homicide charges against Anthony. An Orange County grand jury is scheduled to meet next week, starting Tuesday.

I doubt they'll call her, but if they do, I think it will be a pointless venture," Baez said.

He said it's Anthony's right to not testify.

"I don't think it's in her advantage to testify in a proceeding where it's a one-sided affair."

Baez, speaking from Kissimmee, told the television host that detectives gave up on finding Caylee a long time ago.

"They're out there focusing on trying to make a case against Casey," he said.

When asked if he thought Anthony would be indicted for murder, Baez said, "I'm not a fortune teller."

"We have been preparing for the worst and hoping for the best."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-caylee-100908,0,7768931.story

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #723 on: October 09, 2008, 12:43:37 PM »

10:55 a.m. The day after news broke regarding possible homicide charges against Casey Anthony, she arrived at her lawyer's office in Kissimmee without her usual Find Caylee T-shirt.

She and her mother, Cindy Anthony, arrived together at 10:45 a.m. Casey Anthony was clutching a notebook with the words 'Media Coverage' on the side.

Anthony's black ankle monitor could be seen attached to her left leg. Neither woman spoke to the media when they arrive

Heheheeeee

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/newsletter/orl-caylee-100908,0,1462676.story
So Cindy never charged Casey with the car theft or money theft once she found out that Caylee was missing.  I am correct? 

nope she didn't.

I remember you, Caylee.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #724 on: October 09, 2008, 12:43:41 PM »

Klaas does it look like that bat is flying out of my hair?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #725 on: October 09, 2008, 12:44:00 PM »

Where is Caylee Marie?

Today's Updates

Casey Anthony visits attorney

10:55 a.m. The day after news broke regarding possible homicide charges against Casey Anthony, she arrived at her lawyer's office in Kissimmee without her usual Find Caylee T-shirt.

She and her mother, Cindy Anthony, arrived together at 10:45 a.m. Casey Anthony was clutching a notebook with the words 'Media Coverage' on the side.

Anthony's black ankle monitor could be seen attached to her left leg. Neither woman spoke to the media when they arrived.

She has to be back at her parent's Hopespring Drive home this afternoon.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-caylee-100908,0,7768931.story

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #726 on: October 09, 2008, 12:44:36 PM »

I really think Baez is letting Casey shoot herself in the foot by behaving the way she does. Her outward appearance, demeanor, etc. are not going to impress anyone favorably. You would have thought he would have counseled her on how to dress and carry herself, but I guess he likes the slore look.

Kimmy - speaking of looks, your pumpkin coordinates so beautifully with your fur. You look mahvelous, dahling!

Oh thank you sweetie!  I do so wish I could find some cream rinse to help with these fly-aways...And as always you are the epitomy of fashion!

One thing is for sure - Baez has done Casey NO favors in helping her with public image.... It will have an effect...

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #727 on: October 09, 2008, 12:47:07 PM »

Where is Caylee Marie?

Today's Updates

Prosecutors will seek homicide charges against Casey Anthony in the disappearance of her 3-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie, sources said Wednesday.

An Orange County grand jury is scheduled to meet next week in Orlando, starting Tuesday. Grand jurors hear evidence presented by prosecutors and decide whether it is enough to justify an indictment.

_____

KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #728 on: October 09, 2008, 12:47:31 PM »

Am I missing anything?

Got caught up in my WOW game.

Is there anything interesting happening besides her visit to her attorney? Wonder why she isn't wearing her find Caylee T-Shirt. Maybe Mom stopped doing her laundry. NOT!

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #729 on: October 09, 2008, 12:50:20 PM »

Where is Caylee Marie?

Today's Updates

*The director of the Texas-based group that helped organize the volunteer search for Caylee will be back in Central Florida on Friday, an organization spokeswoman said.

Tim Miller, founder and director of Texas EquuSearch, will assess the weather conditions, including water levels and vegetation, to determine whether it's the right time to resume the search.

The group left Central Florida a month ago because of high water caused by Tropical Storm Fay in search areas near the Anthony family home.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-caylee-100908,0,7768931.story?page=2

_____

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #730 on: October 09, 2008, 12:51:19 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys.....well I see the slore finally decided to stop wearing the Caylee t-shirt since it wasnt getting her any sympathy I guess she fugured she would try the sex kitten look.......also where is her rosary beads....oh I know they were prolly burning a hole in her chest so they had to go also.......oh well  she can change anything she want s to well  except that pretty shinny new angle braclett she has been given.....LOL

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #731 on: October 09, 2008, 12:51:48 PM »

Where is Caylee Marie?

Today's Updates

*The director of the Texas-based group that helped organize the volunteer search for Caylee will be back in Central Florida on Friday, an organization spokeswoman said.

Tim Miller, founder and director of Texas EquuSearch, will assess the weather conditions, including water levels and vegetation, to determine whether it's the right time to resume the search.

The group left Central Florida a month ago because of high water caused by Tropical Storm Fay in search areas near the Anthony family home.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-caylee-100908,0,7768931.story?page=2

CALLING MARLEE AND MRSK AND DES - Do you need me to start things rolling in the donations thread? I know you guys are busy with the cookbook.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #732 on: October 09, 2008, 12:54:22 PM »

Does anyone know if the grand jury can also bring charges up against Cindy for obstruction, or do they have to only consider charges against Casey? 

Not if American law reflects Dutch law!

Janet

_________

'The Abrams Report' for June 29
June 30, 2005

CHRIS LEJUEZ, ABRAHAM JONES‘ ATTORNEY:  It‘s quite accurate.  In Aruba you do have the right not to testify against your son or your father or mother or your grandchildren or your spouse.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8416795

'The Abrams Report' for June 30
July 1, 2005

ARLENE ELLIS-SCHIPPER, ARUBAN ATTORNEY: Well basically obstruction of justice is a criminal offense in our criminal code. However, there is an exoneration for family members in the first degree. So in the case of Mr. Van der Sloot it would not apply.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8430777

_____

tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #733 on: October 09, 2008, 12:56:31 PM »

WATCH LIVE: Hearing On Casey Anthony Motions On Friday At 10:30AM

http://www.wftv.com/news/index.html

Can anyone make out what is says on the garage door?

Peace Monkeys
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #734 on: October 09, 2008, 12:57:48 PM »

Klaas does it look like that bat is flying out of my hair?

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #735 on: October 09, 2008, 12:58:42 PM »

100% FAKE news story:

"I'm not a fortune teller," Baez says, while wearing that foolish smirk we've all grown accustomed to. "But I am an idiot, a moron, a doofus, a douchebag, and one more thing what's the word -- oh, yes, an imbecile."

Baez then excuses himself to trade a quick text message with his "BFF" Casey, all while giggling like a schoolgirl.

"Oh, sorry. She is like totally funny. She wants to go to Target later. She has her mom's credit card. Oh my gawd. I just lover her. Wait, you're not recording this part, right?"

Baez regains his composure and his smirk as he holds up a composite sketch of "Zanny the Nanny." The stick figure sketch is drawn entirely in crayon. When asked if he really thinks this sketch will help find Caylee, Baez shrugs and doodles hearts on his notepad.

"Zanny could be anyone. Your neighbor. Your teacher. Your mom. Your nanny. Your dog. Anyone. We all need to be on the lookout," he says.     

I remember you, Caylee.
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #736 on: October 09, 2008, 01:00:31 PM »

WOW - Baez doesn't believe in a Grand Jury proceeding?????????????????????????

Is that the stupidest remark he's EVER made or what????????????????????

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #737 on: October 09, 2008, 01:01:23 PM »

That is so cute - I love the way you think!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #738 on: October 09, 2008, 01:02:13 PM »

Hey Monkeys!
A couple of Random Thoughts today, just throwing some things out there.  I hope you don't mind.

1.  I am wondering if the breakup of Mallory and Lee (if true) has anything to do with the news about the DNA?
     Someone posted earlier today that a friend of Mallory's was blaming Casey for splitting them up.  How would that
     happen?  I have no doubt if anything ever did happen between LA & KC then she's shared that info by now and
     maybe that's it?  Speculation, rumor and all...still think there's some truth to the baby daddy business IMO.

2.  If Mallory is pregnant and due in November, conception date would have been around Feb/March? could this news
     have been a catalyst for KC?  If you consider that she no longer would have all of CA's attention (for Caylee)?
     If LA is the biofather of Caylee, and if Casey suspected or knew, what do you think that would have done to her
     mentally/emotionally?

Just some thoughts to ponder...
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #739 on: October 09, 2008, 01:03:01 PM »

and let me add that that thankfully the court did not allow her to attend.
I can not imagine that Casey would be allowed ether.

But honestly, how could they stop her IF she has not been proven guilty by then? Those that you spoke of confessed to the killings, it made sense not to let her go. But KC is innocent  till proven guilty and the court just might let her. Unless they are concerned about her own safety. I know 1/2 of Florida is going to show up for this baby girls funeral. So Sad. 
Good point. However, in our case... to the best I can recall the boys funerals were held before the court convicted and sentenced her. Although she confessed there was still a trial.
Now it has also been brought up that if or when Caylee is found they will most likely release her to the Anthonys. That would allow them to hold a private service and allow Casey to be there I guess. We were fortunate that the boys fathers were present and involved in the boys lives.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.