May 13, 2024, 06:59:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #487 7/5 - 7/6/2006  (Read 138462 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2006, 12:08:12 PM »

Quote from: "terryd270"
Rumors has it that Jacobs isn't all that fat, actually he weights about 105 lbs and what makes him look fat is all the evidence that he is hiding..

Terry, you have forced my Folger's all onto my monitor. Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2006, 12:08:42 PM »

Is that a Miami night club promoter guy who is related to somebody - Last name starts with A............  getting old memory poor!

Time spent with cats is never wasted. - Colette
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2006, 12:09:39 PM »

Third
My holiday was filled with good food and fireworks.  Enjoyed it and now I must return to my dreary life as hall monitor once again.  Rolling Eyes
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2006, 12:09:42 PM »

ss LaCoyle

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:47 am    Post subject:    Reply with quote
Another Google hit re Freddy's big brother:

"Our pleadings to the glam-gods were answered one Tuesday night with a very cool party called "The Loft @ Rumi" put on by owner Alan Roth and savage boy-toy, Ernesto "the fabulous" Arambatzis."

And the picture is not to be missed:
http://www.southbeach-usa.com/columns/news-boy/newsboy55.htm

Good find, Tess.  Did Paulus go to Florida in summer 2005 to get recompense from Ernesto for payment of all the attorneys.  Ernesto is able to fund it and would willingly do so, in order to circumvent any charges that might arise out of this such as human trafficking which leads a dirty and ugly trail to his greasy body.

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2006, 12:09:46 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Quote from: "terryd270"
Rumors has it that Jacobs isn't all that fat, actually he weights about 105 lbs and what makes him look fat is all the evidence that he is hiding..

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing   Good one!

Hiya, Mrs. Red! Hey, Third! Hello everybody that missed my wave this morning!

CBB... hey!!!  I have been missing you!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2006, 12:09:57 PM »

I think Shango and Simian WERE attempting to lead us in the right path in the beginning.  I also believe they were told to shut up.

I also believe our Aruban posters were told to shut up if they knew what was good for them.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2006, 12:10:07 PM »

Quote from: "flyingmermaid"
Is that a Miami night club promoter guy who is related to somebody - Last name starts with A............  getting old memory poor!

That's Freddy's older brother.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2006, 12:10:21 PM »

That's Freddy's brother, third.

This morning we've been looking at why Paulus got a lawyer for Freddy, the possibililty that Paulus was afraid of Freddy's family, (mafia suspected), Freddy's involvement the night Nat went missing.....anybody got the link of the uncropped picture?, and had gotten to Freddy's brother who is front and center in "clubland".
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2006, 12:10:23 PM »

Quote from: "flyingmermaid"
 Freddy's gangland brother.

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2006, 12:10:36 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Quote from: "mrs. red"
I would, personally have had more faith in the whole Shango thing... if my friend who has a gamer's forum hadn't told me that Shango is a gamer's thing....

I so wanted to believe that they were trying to tell us something... but now I just don't know.... same with the videos...

were they put out there to lead us all down a path with no answers?

It depends on your perspective.  If you look at Shango/Simian as the all-knowing and having all answers, yes we are being led down a path of no conclusion.  If you look at Shango/Simian as a means to info and can read between the lines, with enough background on both subjects, then you glean what appears to be a conflict between the two characters.  I know I am not making sense to those that don't follow it, but to those that are into this stuff, I just made all the sense in the world.   Wink

Oh no, I can see that Lala's... I was just pondering ...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2006, 12:11:56 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Third
My holiday was filled with good food and fireworks.  Enjoyed it and now I must return to my dreary life as hall monitor once again.  Rolling Eyes

That's GREAT to hear Lala's!  I too had a GREAT extended 4-day weekend...culminated with a GREAT fireworks show last night!  But, as you, I TOO have to return to my "normal" work life...
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2006, 12:12:56 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
I think Shango and Simian WERE attempting to lead us in the right path in the beginning.  I also believe they were told to shut up.

I also believe our Aruban posters were told to shut up if they knew what was good for them.

I do believe that you are right about two of them, in particular, who turned on Natalee's family about the time all the many anti-Natalee blogs were popping up.  Money was exchanging hands and lives being threatened.  When money talks and people are unable to any longer.

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2006, 12:13:37 PM »

The last picture on that link shows a picture of "Joey Arias".

That name sounds familiar too.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2006, 12:14:38 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

With all due respect Klass (because you know I DO respect you and your opinions)..if Shango did in fact know something...instead of "leading us in the right path", he should have just taken us there directly!  The games should have been left for the kids to play... Rolling Eyes
crazybabyborg
« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2006, 12:14:59 PM »

If Paulus was afraid of Freddy's family, then so was ALE. Their fear may have taken the form of fear of loosing additional unreported income, but there is no question that Freddy has been protected. Again, KJ has participated by ommision, if nothing else.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2006, 12:15:36 PM »

Mrs. Red
You just keep pondering. It helps to open new trains of thought from which something might give us a clue to help this case along.  We have come to a stalemate of sorts now.  Aruba is slowly removing all the powers that are in the know.  Once they are scattered across the globe it will be much more difficult to ever prosecute this case and find answers for the family.  I think any effort to keep things in the spotlight is should be welcomed with open arms.  Even if some of us may disagree.  Otherswise, this case and the answers we all seek will be lost forever. That would be a sad conclusion to a great and noble effort on the part of this forum.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: July 05, 2006, 12:16:43 PM »

The article says that Freddy's brother made his way onto the scene from the 'modeling' angle.

Another one I would never take for a 'model'.  Shocked  At least not GQ or even Calvin Klein.

This is really starting to smell worse every day Crying or Very sad

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: July 05, 2006, 12:18:45 PM »

I hope we have something on tv tonight about the case.  I might even listen to Julia if I have too..  Whats with her accent, I picture Julia wearing a french beret and a silk ascot slurping from a brandy snifter that she swirls around in her palm this concoction of two parts vodka and 3 parts Ensure Adult Liquid Nutritional Supplement. I can see her now saying to Joe T. (HEY, J.T., GET ME MY SMOKES. HEY J.T., PUT GRETA ON THE TUBE. It’s a giant brandy Snifter and on the side it says: John F Kennedy High School 1972 Senior Prom and on the other side it says WE’VE ONLY JUST BEGUN. She found it a yard sale last year selling for a quarter an they wouldn’t go down to her final offer of a dime. So she stole it.  
I guess I better do some work are I will get myself into trouble..  Everyone have a good day and keep positive thoughts.. The above was to make me laugh, I do that a lot..
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #38 on: July 05, 2006, 12:19:14 PM »

http://www.funjet.com/destinations/FROMMERs_DrillDown_serverSide.asp?TYPE=NIT&DEST_ID=13&DETAIL_ID=28486&Dest=LAS

Lots more on this bad boy by googling, i.e., the Circle de soleil show soon to appear in Vegas.

thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #39 on: July 05, 2006, 12:19:58 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
If Paulus was afraid of Freddy's family, then so was ALE. Their fear may have taken the form of fear of loosing additional unreported income, but there is no question that Freddy has been protected. Again, KJ has participated by ommision, if nothing else.

I do believe Freddy IS involved...probably as deep as the other (3).  But, I'd have some hesitation believing that they had any fear of his family based on organized crime affiliations.  If anything, I'd believe Freddy was being "protected" under the umbrella of protection provided to the VDS family...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.