May 21, 2024, 10:12:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AMBER ALERT for Missing 10 YO Jessica Ridgeway, Westminster, CO(BODY FOUND)  (Read 874433 times)
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #540 on: October 15, 2012, 09:59:03 PM »

Hiya Janet...

Dad did not see Jessica last and to my knowledge he has not changed any story that he told. I think that dad is innocent in this...jmo...

in th beginning I recall that it was stated that Jessica did walk 3 blocks alone to meet her friends and then walked the rest of the distance with her friends,,what I understood was that she called her little male friend that she usually met for the rest of the walk  to let him know that she would be meeting him..I don't see how that story has changed....what domyou seen that I mam not?
Hi Cookie.   

I think what Janet is saying is the little friend of Jessica's that she was supposed to walk with was named Jeremy.  It appears Jessica's father's name is also Jeremy.  She is wondering why the father of little Jeremy did not investigate why Jessica did not show up to walk with him to school.  The story indicates when she did not show up to walk with him, he drove his little boy on to the school, without trying to find out where she was.

In defense, maybe she was a no show other times, and maybe his father had done this before?  I don't know but we can't put any blame on this father for that reason.

This is the ultimate crime in my opinion and he has to be caught.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #541 on: October 15, 2012, 09:59:31 PM »

I think this statement from the article is consistent with what Sarah said in the interview, so I think there may be some confusion about who Sarah actually called or planned to walk to school with that morning.  Maybe Jeremy, Jessica, and the girl all at times walked to school together?

http://kdvr.com/2012/10/09/family-of-jessica-ridgeway-makes-first-public-statement/

::snipping2::

“It was like any other morning,” Sarah said, breaking down in tears. “I watched her walk out the door. Her friend says she’s walking too. That was the last time I saw her.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #542 on: October 15, 2012, 10:11:12 PM »

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2012/10/15/child-abduction-case-in-wyoming-heads-to-court/

Wyoming Kidnapping Suspect Has Colorado Ties
October 15, 2012 6:01 PM

BOZEMAN, Mont. (AP/CBS4) – A Montana man faces charges of kidnapping and assaulting an 11-year-old girl in Wyoming after police said he lured her to his car by saying he needed help finding a missing puppy, court records obtained Monday state.

Jesse Paul Speer, 39, was taken into custody Saturday in Belgrade, Mont., and held for Wyoming authorities. He faces extradition on charges of kidnapping, aggravated assault and felony use of a weapon, the records state.
Speer used to live and work in Estes Park. Among other jobs he worked for the Estes Park Trail Gazette newspaper 14 years ago.

Authorities have looked into a possible connection between the case and the disappearance of Jessica Ridgeway, a 10-year-old girl in Colorado, but now say they don’t think the cases are related. Jessica’s body was found Wednesday in a park about 7 miles from her suburban Denver home. No arrests have been made.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #543 on: October 15, 2012, 10:17:13 PM »

IMO, the place where Jessica was found looks like a place he would take pictures of.   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #544 on: October 15, 2012, 10:24:48 PM »

Hiya Janet...

Dad did not see Jessica last and to my knowledge he has not changed any story that he told. I think that dad is innocent in this...jmo...

in th beginning I recall that it was stated that Jessica did walk 3 blocks alone to meet her friends and then walked the rest of the distance with her friends,,what I understood was that she called her little male friend that she usually met for the rest of the walk  to let him know that she would be meeting him..I don't see how that story has changed....what domyou seen that I mam not?
Hi Cookie.   

I think what Janet is saying is the little friend of Jessica's that she was supposed to walk with was named Jeremy.  It appears Jessica's father's name is also Jeremy.  She is wondering why the father of little Jeremy did not investigate why Jessica did not show up to walk with him to school.  The story indicates when she did not show up to walk with him, he drove his little boy on to the school, without trying to find out where she was.

In defense, maybe she was a no show other times, and maybe his father had done this before?  I don't know but we can't put any blame on this father for that reason.

oh,,,,thanks for the clarification...i thought that she was talking about the father, Jeremy...
I am easily confused lol...

bless Jessica..
Parents, keep your baby's close...it is an evil world out there.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #545 on: October 15, 2012, 10:25:14 PM »

Hiya Janet...

Hi Cookie.   

I believe Jessica's father's name is Jeremiah Bryant.

And I believe he had nothing to do with this crime.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #546 on: October 15, 2012, 10:45:05 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=402240029847983&set=a.399631316775521.92957.398494973555822&type=1&relevant_count=1&ref=nf

Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #547 on: October 15, 2012, 10:51:13 PM »

IMO, the place where Jessica was found looks like a place he would take pictures of.   

I thought so also.  One shot was very similar to the area Jessica was found, inlcuding a decrepit wood shack which backed up to rolling treeless hills. 
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #548 on: October 15, 2012, 10:56:56 PM »

NG just showed a pic of Jessica side by side with the pic of the little girl that went missing in Cody, WY (blurred out)...Wow...the similarity is amazing.  Same type of glasses...close in age...pulled off street.  They must have this guys DNA if they are so certain that Jesse didn't commit both crimes. 

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #549 on: October 15, 2012, 11:02:46 PM »

Hiya Janet...

Hi Cookie.   

I do.  The moment Jeremy's father made the decision to drive his son to school ... he knew that Jessica would be ALONE in her mile plus trek to school that morning.  As an adult he failed a ten year old little girl big time when her mother was not contacted and informed of the situation.  Jessica deserved so much more.

I cannot give Jeremy's father a pass and ... I cannot give Sarah a pass for allowing Jessica out of her sight that fateful morning.  Sarah had a vehicle.

Who would leave $100 bill on the sidewalk unattended?  Our children are our greatest treasures.  When it comes to their well-being they should be treated as such.   

IMO

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #550 on: October 15, 2012, 11:05:25 PM »

Hiya Janet...

Hi Cookie.   

I believe Jessica's father's name is Jeremiah Bryant.

And I believe he had nothing to do with this crime.

I agree.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #551 on: October 15, 2012, 11:08:51 PM »

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #552 on: October 15, 2012, 11:32:27 PM »

NG just showed a pic of Jessica side by side with the pic of the little girl that went missing in Cody, WY (blurred out)...Wow...the similarity is amazing.  Same type of glasses...close in age...pulled off street.  They must have this guys DNA if they are so certain that Jesse didn't commit both crimes. 

I saw that too.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #553 on: October 16, 2012, 12:06:42 AM »

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/jessica-ridgeway/ex-fbi-chief-jessicas-killer-may-still-be-in-area-could-act-again

Ex-FBI chief: Jessica's killer may still be in area, could act again
Pence: Parents should be protective, not panicked

Posted: 10/16/2012
Last Updated: 23 minutes ago

DENVER - The former head of the FBI in Colorado says several aspects of the Jessica Ridgeway case suggest the killer is still in the area and could possibly act again.

"If the parents can possibly add a little different level of protection right now until this situation is resolved, I think that would be warranted," Bob Pence, the former FBI special agent in charge  for Colorado, told 7NEWS Monday.

"Anyone that's capable of an act like this, it may be just the beginning," Pence said. "This person is initiating a sick mind and it's going to involve additional crimes, additional acts that the public needs to be concerned about."

Pence said parents should be protective -- not panicked.

Traditionally, people who commit these types of crimes are cowards and wouldn't approach a child who's accompanied by an adult or someone else, he said.

He noted that serial killers and abductors normally move quickly through an area, which contradicts the abduction of Jessica, who disappeared while walking to school on Oct. 5. Her backpack was found two days later and her body was found in an Arvada open space area five days after her abduction.

The backpack was found in Superior, six miles from her home and about 6.5 miles from where her body was found.

Pence said leaving the backpack for authorities to find was intentional.

"It's a situation that doesn't always occur in a kidnapping, leaving a clue like that. It was put there for a purpose," he said.

Pence said the killer likely left the backpack either to taunt police or as a diversion.

"We have a very dangerous person on our hands," Pence said. "A person, if they had full mental capacity, probably would not do this. So I think normally that someone capable of doing this has got mental problems and they should be obvious to someone," Pence said.

"Somewhere, this person has probably given off a suggestion or clue that things are not all
right," Pence said.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #554 on: October 16, 2012, 12:17:20 AM »

I'd really hoped this monster would be off the streets by now.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #555 on: October 16, 2012, 12:19:57 AM »

Me too.  Hope it's soon.   

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #556 on: October 16, 2012, 12:21:16 AM »

Me too.  Hope it's soon.   
That is the sweetest pic you posted up thread.  Thank you for the reminder.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #557 on: October 16, 2012, 05:36:59 AM »

I saw that too.   

I didn't see NG, she interferes with granddaughter's watching Dora, but I think I have seen the comparisons.  There are some striking similarities but so far LE has been reluctant to connect the two cases.  I wonder if they know something we don't?   

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #558 on: October 16, 2012, 07:05:49 AM »

I may have missed this and please let me know if I did BUT here is my question - my understanding is Jessica lived with her mother, aunt and grandmother. I have not heard any of them say that Jessica was alive the night before. I have not heard the other two women say they heard Jessica get up in the morning and get off to school. WHY?  I keep thinking about Zarah and her being missing for some unknown time.

If these questions have been answered, please tell me!

I would like to know the answers as well TBM.
 Was Jessica in school on Thursday morning?  What morning was the boy Jeremy talking about when first he said Jessica called to ask if he would be walking and then she didn't show up.  Originally he said it was the day she went missing but then said he confused the day.
Too many unanswered questions. imo.
R.I.P. Jessica.
 an angelic monkey ::justice2NJ:: an angelic monkey
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #559 on: October 16, 2012, 07:09:34 AM »

I saw that.  Eerie!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.