May 15, 2024, 03:37:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #37  (Read 333154 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #740 on: October 07, 2008, 10:53:55 PM »

Would casey be so stupid as to buy a suitcase at JCP's?  Wow, it they found Caylee in one, that would be the nail in the coffin so to speak.  Cindy already knows what she purchased that day, if it was a suitcase..how did casey explain THAT to her??  She knows..they all know.
She could explain it by saying she bought it for the Puerto Rico trip, or her pending trip to NY that didn't happen, or her trip she wanted to plan to CA to see Mr. Army guy...
As for the weights...have you seen her arms?  LOL j/k

Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #741 on: October 07, 2008, 10:54:41 PM »

Somebody said the other nite when they found the rope that the area was
fenced in. Could they have thrown it over the fence and the rope enabled it
to float out somewhat. I think it was on Delphiforums.com
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #742 on: October 07, 2008, 10:55:25 PM »

Would casey be so stupid as to buy a suitcase at JCP's?  Wow, it they found Caylee in one, that would be the nail in the coffin so to speak.  Cindy already knows what she purchased that day, if it was a suitcase..how did casey explain THAT to her??  She knows..they all know.
Le did ask lee and cindy about the bags from tony's. Lee gave them a discription of 2 i believe..Maybe her purchase wasn't there at tony's
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #743 on: October 07, 2008, 10:56:38 PM »

I'll bet George knows where Caylee is too.  Wonder whats being discussed in the "house of horrors" tonight!!  Would love to be the fly on the wall.

Im fairly certain Lee knows where the body is too.
does anybody think maybe Lee's car has a gps on it?  wonder what he's been up to lately
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #744 on: October 07, 2008, 10:56:55 PM »

That is not what i heard..I heard they were gonna search an area that was fenced in but couldn't get permission..The area the rope was found was in j blanchard park
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #745 on: October 07, 2008, 10:57:32 PM »

What do you think Wreck????
Crotch Crickets.
No I mean about the case, not your pets.
It's just like Natalee's case. We KNOW the "who" and "why" -- we just don't have the "how" pinpointed ........ YET.

mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #746 on: October 07, 2008, 10:58:02 PM »

That is not what i heard..I heard they were gonna search an area that was fenced in but couldn't get permission..The area the rope was found was in j blanchard park
Yes here it is..
Sunday Search Update!

Today we searched an area that was suggested to us by a Brians Dreams reader.  She met with us personally this morning, and brought us to a plausable area.  The unfortunate part of the area, was that it is county property and fenced.  We can not enter the area without permission from the county. I was unable to get in touch with anyone to get that permission, so the area could not be searched.  The information has been passed on to TES.
We then moved on to an area at the Econ Soccor Complex.  Richard, a volunteer and a team leader for TES.  He was searching down along the banks of the river and found some items of interest.
The area was submitted to LE and Richard will also be providing that information to TES to see if they can bring a boat and underwater camera to check out the area.
As of today, we are not going to be doing any organized searches while TES is in town.  Renee, Cindy, and myself are going to continue to follow leads, search areas and work the case.  We do not want to interfere with TES volunteers.  Once TES leaves, if they have not found Caylee, and this case has not been closed, we will resume our organized weekend searches.
I will post updates every time that we do go out and search.  We will be doing our searching during the week.
Thank you all for your support.  And remember we are NOT calling off the search for Caylee, just scaling back for a couple of weeks.

Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #747 on: October 07, 2008, 11:00:39 PM »

I didn't read the motions that JB made to the Court but read elsewhere a reference that JB was requesting that the decomposition car be put up on a lift, for what I don't know & if this claim is accurate I don't know, but all I do know is squirrelling is what this group of gouls seem to be doing.
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #748 on: October 07, 2008, 11:02:19 PM »

Other than finding her alive, my wish is for them to find her in a "difinitive" container, easily traced back to caseyho, so maybe the decomp isn't so awful.
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #749 on: October 07, 2008, 11:02:20 PM »

Is there a fence anywhere in Blanchard park
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #750 on: October 07, 2008, 11:02:30 PM »

She could explain it by saying she bought it for the Puerto Rico trip, or her pending trip to NY that didn't happen, or her trip she wanted to plan to CA to see Mr. Army guy...

I wouldn't think she could explain it away during the time her daughter is missing.  Can you imagine telling the LE "Oh I was going on vacation soon". 

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #751 on: October 07, 2008, 11:02:57 PM »

Fenced in county property????? 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #752 on: October 07, 2008, 11:04:41 PM »

Yes here it is..
Sunday Search Update!

Today we searched an area that was suggested to us by a Brians Dreams reader.  She met with us personally this morning, and brought us to a plausable area.  The unfortunate part of the area, was that it is county property and fenced.  We can not enter the area without permission from the county. I was unable to get in touch with anyone to get that permission, so the area could not be searched.  The information has been passed on to TES.
We then moved on to an area at the Econ Soccor Complex.  Richard, a volunteer and a team leader for TES.  He was searching down along the banks of the river and found some items of interest.
The area was submitted to LE and Richard will also be providing that information to TES to see if they can bring a boat and underwater camera to check out the area.
As of today, we are not going to be doing any organized searches while TES is in town.  Renee, Cindy, and myself are going to continue to follow leads, search areas and work the case.  We do not want to interfere with TES volunteers.  Once TES leaves, if they have not found Caylee, and this case has not been closed, we will resume our organized weekend searches.
I will post updates every time that we do go out and search.  We will be doing our searching during the week.
Thank you all for your support.  And remember we are NOT calling off the search for Caylee, just scaling back for a couple of weeks.

There is a ping on June 27 at 11:43 AM at a "Yates Road Soccer Field."

Same place?

kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #753 on: October 07, 2008, 11:05:11 PM »

I wouldn't think she could explain it away during the time her daughter is missing.  Can you imagine telling the LE "Oh I was going on vacation soon". 

I don't think explaining would work with Cindy.  I'm pretty sure she would demand to see it for herself.  When casey couldn't produce it, Cindy knew Caylee was gone. JMO
nomorenekkiddogs
Scared Monkey

Why wear fur when you can run around "Nekkid"

« Reply #754 on: October 07, 2008, 11:05:39 PM »

So LP says that JC Penny's (Fashion Square Mall?) has alot to do with when and where Caylee was disposed of. I'm racking my brain trying to figure out the how part.

Lisa
Maybe she went and bought new clothes.

And then left them in the dressing room or in the bathroom in the mall with the mud all over them?   

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #755 on: October 07, 2008, 11:06:19 PM »

dI wonder how close it is to the clothes and stuff, that was Blancherd Park too, right????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
nomorenekkiddogs
Scared Monkey

Why wear fur when you can run around "Nekkid"

« Reply #756 on: October 07, 2008, 11:06:54 PM »

So LP says that JC Penny's (Fashion Square Mall?) has alot to do with when and where Caylee was disposed of. I'm racking my brain trying to figure out the how part.

Lisa
  T

The ones she was wearing, that also ties into why Cindy wouldn't give them the cc receipts.

KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #757 on: October 07, 2008, 11:07:09 PM »

Does anyone else think like this???

Nancy Grace tonight - there were some things that suddenly turned on light bulbs for me.

A.  Humor me for a minute, they find the rope and (some other items of interest) in J Blanchard park.
B.  OCSO asks Tim if he can return with his hi-tech equipment to check it out.
C.  Suddenly Baez and Casey want to go look.

I think Casey is getting REALLY nervous that Tim WILL find something in Blanchard park this week (Just like LP said tonight)
She wants to see if she can go - move the evidence?

Maybe I'm still just dreaming - but it really gave me the shivers tonight.

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #758 on: October 07, 2008, 11:08:33 PM »

Lisa

And then left them in the dressing room or in the bathroom in the mall with the mud all over them?   
That is so funny..I have done that before. I never left them behind but i have changed. My baby threw up on me at the mall and he had clothes and i didn't..lol! Sick i know but it happens
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #759 on: October 07, 2008, 11:09:34 PM »

Yes here it is..
Sunday Search Update!

There is a ping on June 27 at 11:43 AM at a "Yates Road Soccer Field."

Same place?

Edited to fix the quotes ... Looks like Econ Soccer Complex and Yates Road Soccer field are one in the same to me.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.