May 15, 2024, 12:30:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chelsea King, 17, Missing 2-25-2010 Rancho Bernadino CA (BODY FOUND)  (Read 514285 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #800 on: March 02, 2010, 04:48:45 PM »

I agree with removing them Tracy but not sure I want to support them either.  I think if it is proven that they did indeed commit a violent rape, they should be put to death.  Harsh?  Maybe so but what is happening on our streets every day is harsh too.

Tax dollars should not be a reason to keep these men/woman off the streets. Everyone knows we will not be able to put everyone to death that commits these crimes, it will never happen in our country as our system is not set up to do that. Good or bad, that is up to opinion but it is reality. In the mean while we are allowing them to be on the streets because no one wants to pay for the taxes to keep them in jail so what do we have? We have these men on the streets who are recommiting the crime over and over again on innocent people. It makes my head spin!

I just keep thinking if this guy got the strongest sentance he would be in prison right now and all of his victims would be alive and at home.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #801 on: March 02, 2010, 04:49:05 PM »

What I find odd, he had been at his mothers for a while although he had another place, maybe 2 others...Why was he hanging out with mom? Does anyone feel that perhaps he went back to the trail to finish what he started? Does anyone know if Chelsea resembles the December jogger? Why did he go back to the same place and do the same thing if he failed prior? Thinking as a crazy person would, maybe he needed to get this done. Maybe he didn't like to fail and needed to have his fantacy played out?

Sorry about this question, but if he put her in water, wouldn't they have found a body floating by now. He could have dumped her or he buried her. Anyone know when trash is picked up in that area? Are there any dumpsters close by? did they search the dumpsters at the townhomes he lived at?
There are large dumpsters in Moms neighborhood with all the construction going on due to Wildfire. I imagine those have been thoroughly searched.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #802 on: March 02, 2010, 04:56:36 PM »

I agree with removing them Tracy but not sure I want to support them either.  I think if it is proven that they did indeed commit a violent rape, they should be put to death.  Harsh?  Maybe so but what is happening on our streets every day is harsh too.

The death penalty in California is much like a life sentence:

http://articles.latimes.com/2009/nov/11/local/me-deathrow11

(snipped)

California has the nation's largest death row population, with 685 sentenced to die by lethal injection. Yet only 13 executions have been carried out since capital punishment resumed in 1977 and none of the condemned have been put to death since a moratorium was imposed nearly four years ago. Five times as many death row inmates -- 71 -- have died over that same period of natural causes, suicide or inside violence.

Though death row inmates at San Quentin State Prison are far from coddled, they live in single cells that are slightly larger than the two-bunk, maximum-security confines elsewhere, they have better access to telephones and they have "contact visits" in plexiglass booths by themselves rather than in communal halls as in other institutions. They have about the only private accommodations in the state's 33-prison network, which is crammed with 160,000-plus convicts.

Death row prisoners are served breakfast and dinner in their cells, can usually mingle with others in the outdoor exercise yards while eating their sack lunches, and have exclusive control over the television, CD player or other diversions in their cells.
(snipped)

I say move 'em all to Texas, no waiting in line!

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #803 on: March 02, 2010, 04:57:59 PM »

Here is my opinion on chemical castration. I don't think it will stop this sort of crime. It would make us feel better but rape is not a sexually motivating crime, it has nothing to do with sex but about power. Over powering someone sexually is the most intense way of taking from that person this is why they use it. If they could not use their body part to have sex with their victim they would use something else. Their motivation is power and their drive comes from anger not sexual need. Anyway, that is just my opinion...

I have seen different numbers, but they tend around 90% reduction in recidivism.  Not 100% but better than now.

I am sorry, I am not picking on you. I have actually had this debate with so many people so it is not you. I welcome you to scared monkeys and I admire your drive.

The problem is we wouldn't know who the 10% is that are left to commit this crime and my fear is, we would have a false sense of security as we do know that LE is actually watching these freaks. I don't have stats handy but lets say if there are 20,000 men who have been charged with a sex crime and 90% will be "cured" with this treatment, it still leaves 2000 unidentified men wanting to rape. That is a lot of men.  We will not know if it has worked until they recommit the crime, so who's mothers, wives and daughters do we say it is OK too? Also, do we know if these 90% changed the criminal behavior from rape to another crime? Rape is a crime of power and anger not one of sexual gratification. That is a known fact and it is what concerns me. If it worked for all I would be the first in line with my tool kit but I don't think it is the answer to this crime as a whole.

I want a solution that doesn't try to fix the crime after the fact but something that can be done to prevent it from happening in the first place. I suppose that is where I get stuck because regardless of what good people want, there will always be bad. There will always be people with mentalities to hurt others. For now and until that magic something can be discovered, in my opinion we need to put them away for life.

No worries.  I completely get where you are coming from.  Not sure if there is the political will for a 100% solution.  In the meantime I'd like to see the odds changed.  That's all.
I question if they are unable to obtain a DNA sample from a known offender that they are going to be accountable in administering orders for sterilization/castration. As difficult as it may seem to fight for tougher sentencing I am up for the fight and would feel a whole lot safer knowing these animals are behind bars. 

What happens after sterilization when the perp is angry and furious because he has been sterlized/castrated? Does he then seek revenge with an even deeper conviction of hate and a desire to kill/harm? The reason these perps do what they do is not because of libido it comes from the desire to have power and to control. If they can't use their own personal body parts to commit the crime they use other items or means.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #804 on: March 02, 2010, 04:58:46 PM »

scanner activity- calling for FBI dive team again. By the way, if you miss something on the scanner there are archives that can be replayed also.

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?feedId=272

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #805 on: March 02, 2010, 05:00:06 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest! Welcome to the cage Adam!

My thoughts on how to stop these perverts is to tie their hands behind their back....strap them to a table on their backs.....cut off the genitals and shove them down their throats and let nature take it course. They will either bleed to death or choke to death. Maybe then we could have a little justice for all the kids these SOB's rape and murder.
I have no sympathy or mercy for any of them. They don't mind going to prison...they can have all the sex they want in there, plus 3 hot meals a day and a cot and TV. Until we as a society say enough is enough, and start ridding our society of these perps . maybe just maybe they would think twice before doing it .All JMOO.
AMEN

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #806 on: March 02, 2010, 05:02:24 PM »

What I find odd, he had been at his mothers for a while although he had another place, maybe 2 others...Why was he hanging out with mom? Does anyone feel that perhaps he went back to the trail to finish what he started? Does anyone know if Chelsea resembles the December jogger? Why did he go back to the same place and do the same thing if he failed prior? Thinking as a crazy person would, maybe he needed to get this done. Maybe he didn't like to fail and needed to have his fantacy played out?

Sorry about this question, but if he put her in water, wouldn't they have found a body floating by now. He could have dumped her or he buried her. Anyone know when trash is picked up in that area? Are there any dumpsters close by? did they search the dumpsters at the townhomes he lived at?
There are large dumpsters in Moms neighborhood with all the construction going on due to Wildfire. I imagine those have been thoroughly searched.

What is the name of the garbage collection in that area? would it be waste management? Also what city is that area? Would it be San Diego? I want to find out what day garbage is collected from store and apartment dumpters. Construction dumpsters are not dumped on a schedule. It would be concerning to find out it was Friday, the day after the attack. Seems like in many of these cases remains are dumped. I am also so surprised at how fast and deep trash gets buried in a landfill. I have not heard anything about the landfill being checked, I have to say that concerns me.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #807 on: March 02, 2010, 05:02:42 PM »

scanner activity- calling for FBI dive team again. By the way, if you miss something on the scanner there are archives that can be replayed also.

Thanks Magda Jr.!!!!!!!!!   I never responded to your post late the other night. I have seen the movie, one of my all time faves!
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #808 on: March 02, 2010, 05:08:14 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest! Welcome to the cage Adam!

My thoughts on how to stop these perverts is to tie their hands behind their back....strap them to a table on their backs.....cut off the genitals and shove them down their throats and let nature take it course. They will either bleed to death or choke to death. Maybe then we could have a little justice for all the kids these SOB's rape and murder.
I have no sympathy or mercy for any of them. They don't mind going to prison...they can have all the sex they want in there, plus 3 hot meals a day and a cot and TV. Until we as a society say enough is enough, and start ridding our society of these perps . maybe just maybe they would think twice before doing it .All JMOO.
Hi Darla- Glad to see you. I hope you are feeling well. I agree with you and so many other monkeys on this problem. I guess it won't be just one thing that will reduce this. But I do know we need harsher punishment across the board, rehab should not be an option ever. It has been proven it doesn't work.

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #809 on: March 02, 2010, 05:11:02 PM »

The following comment left by poster on this article http://www.10news.com/news/22710735/detail.html
If true, maybe a cigarette left at the scene near her undergarments was the dna link.??

lodi
Beat down by a woman. what a punk..This guy did his 5yrs and thought he was smarter now, but he messed up leaving the panties and sitting down smoking a cigarette with mud up to his knees at a restaurant when the lake is closed for the season. What an egotist.
Today, 2:02:40
Yesterday I was reading comments that were being made in the scanner thread at WS, what they heard was something to do with cigarettes, and what kind the perp smoked.

I heard they were "tagging pack of camels" on the scanner, yesterday, I made a post about it when it was said.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #810 on: March 02, 2010, 05:11:46 PM »

Thanks Magda Jr.!!!!!!!!!   I never responded to your post late the other night. I have seen the movie, one of my all time faves!
OT-Thanks Miz, I needed a laugh :)One of my favorite movies too! I might have to enter rehab with my scanner addiction lately. It sure gets the adrenaline flowing!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #811 on: March 02, 2010, 05:13:28 PM »

The following comment left by poster on this article http://www.10news.com/news/22710735/detail.html
If true, maybe a cigarette left at the scene near her undergarments was the dna link.??

lodi
Beat down by a woman. what a punk..This guy did his 5yrs and thought he was smarter now, but he messed up leaving the panties and sitting down smoking a cigarette with mud up to his knees at a restaurant when the lake is closed for the season. What an egotist.
Yesterday I was reading comments that were being made in the scanner thread at WS, what they heard was something to do with cigarettes, and what kind the perp smoked.

I heard they were "tagging pack of camels" on the scanner, yesterday, I made a post about it when it was said.
Thank-you
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #812 on: March 02, 2010, 05:14:56 PM »

lodi

Wow!No kidding. I haven't caught up yet to see your post from yesterday, things just took off since I was last on early yesterday.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: March 02, 2010, 05:17:18 PM »

It appears that something must be happening, am reading what the posters are saying on the scanner thread on WS, LE wants put on private line and not scanner right now. Is anyone listening to the scanner right now?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #814 on: March 02, 2010, 05:23:07 PM »

The death penalty in California is much like a life sentence:

http://articles.latimes.com/2009/nov/11/local/me-deathrow11

(snipped)

California has the nation's largest death row population, with 685 sentenced to die by lethal injection. Yet only 13 executions have been carried out since capital punishment resumed in 1977 and none of the condemned have been put to death since a moratorium was imposed nearly four years ago. Five times as many death row inmates -- 71 -- have died over that same period of natural causes, suicide or inside violence.

Though death row inmates at San Quentin State Prison are far from coddled, they live in single cells that are slightly larger than the two-bunk, maximum-security confines elsewhere, they have better access to telephones and they have "contact visits" in plexiglass booths by themselves rather than in communal halls as in other institutions. They have about the only private accommodations in the state's 33-prison network, which is crammed with 160,000-plus convicts.

Death row prisoners are served breakfast and dinner in their cells, can usually mingle with others in the outdoor exercise yards while eating their sack lunches, and have exclusive control over the television, CD player or other diversions in their cells.
(snipped)

I say move 'em all to Texas, no waiting in line!

lol, too funny. What gets me and my husband is the fact they have it better meaning all of their needs are met, bed, food, medical, dental, vision, entertainment etc and we as normal everyday hard working people don't always have this. Life on the outside should nto be harder then life in prison. It is backwards and I think that is what makes people angry. Why on earth do they have cable? Do they really need to watch TV? Medical care, dental, vision care? Are you kidding me? Do they really need to be able to see clearly get cold meds, have a tooth filled? What happened to bread and water? ok so throw a slice of lunchmeat and call it a meal! We need to take our power back.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #815 on: March 02, 2010, 05:23:42 PM »

It appears that something must be happening, am reading what the posters are saying on the scanner thread on WS, LE wants put on private line and not scanner right now. Is anyone listening to the scanner right now?

I just caught up reading the thread. Will turn on scanner now.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #816 on: March 02, 2010, 05:24:41 PM »

Wow just now on scanner.  Another 17yr old reported missing since 2/25 waiting at the police department to get assistance. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #817 on: March 02, 2010, 05:26:29 PM »

There is going to be a press conference from the command center at 3:00pm PST.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #818 on: March 02, 2010, 05:27:26 PM »

Wow just now on scanner.  Another 17yr old reported missing since 2/25 waiting at the police department to get assistance. 

I am listening to that! Now we get to see how serious they take these calls!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #819 on: March 02, 2010, 05:28:34 PM »

oh no, well maybe they found her? They need to find her.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.