May 14, 2024, 07:00:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 13 - 6/20/05  (Read 234808 times)
waitingtoknow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #900 on: June 20, 2005, 05:31:27 PM »

Quote from: "Firewoman"
Quote from: "Shellbell"
This guy makes good posts at Dans site:

Of course it is not going ot be confirmed. What has been confirmed? The only thing really confirmed is that Joran, Steve, and the two brothers are in jail.

Don't you think it is starnge that the day the radio staion decided to do a search they find a pair of panties and condoms?

Posted by: islandboy | June 20, 2005 05:05 PM

OK, I'm finally going to jump in, days after first discovering this message board.  Hope I don't say anything stupid.  Yes, I find it strange (maybe convenient is a better word) that those items were found when they were.  Additionally, I find it incredibly disturbing that the guy who supposedly found the items (Charles Rafini I think his name is?) is shown in photos holding these items (blatant evidence tampering).  I've always wondered if there is any connection between him and Kalpoes or VDS.
a picture was found of a guy with one of the brothers...the guy TO ME looked like this charles guy...I brought it to the attention of the forum but it was never decided...kinda put it on the backburner....
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #901 on: June 20, 2005, 05:31:31 PM »

Quote from: "bkhypnotic"
Wow, I am away from the web all day at work and all heck breaks loose.  I'm glad I missed it.  Hope everyone is alright.

your picture hypnotised me....

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
la_cavalière
Scared Monkey

« Reply #902 on: June 20, 2005, 05:31:51 PM »

OMG -- do you think it's Joran who tried to kill himself???
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #903 on: June 20, 2005, 05:32:18 PM »

Quote from: "Tila_Bean"
Fox News!  Arubans are suggesting that the parents should take a lie detector test.

Yesterdays news Tila
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #904 on: June 20, 2005, 05:32:30 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Whitney"
klassendthanks for the link to the paper...do you have a translation?  Bon dia Aruba...is an Aruban paper, right?  It's hanging up the browser right now.  thanks

No, I had read it in the Yahoo Chat then sent it to Arubainamerica to translate.  She implied she had also heard that rumor but didn't have the link.  She posted her info after I gave her the link.  The online translators are'nt working well translating it for me.

PAPER, WHICH HAS BEEN OUT ON THE STREETS OF ARUBA SINCE EARLY THIS MORNING, REPORTS ONE OF THE JAILED SUSPECTS ATTEMPTED SUICIDE.  IT DOES NOT SAY WHICH ONE.  I SPEAK SAPNISH AND DUTCH, NOT PAPIAMENTO BUT I KNOW WHAT IT SAYS.
jpepling
Scared Monkey

« Reply #905 on: June 20, 2005, 05:32:36 PM »

Quote from: "JNC"
What does this say?

Detenido den caso Holloway lo a trata di
pone fin na su bida
ORANJESTAD—Un di e detenidonan den e caso di Natalee Holloway, lo a trata di
pone fin na su bida. Esaki segun informe cu Bon Dia Aruba ta dispone di dje. E hoben lo
ta den un estado emocional hopi deprimi debi na e presion cu tin riba dje, y autoridadnan
awor tin’e na bista, pa mira cu e no tuma un paso drastico contra su mes.
No ta conoci si a busca sosten psicologico pa e detenido aki, specialmente awor cu tur lo
mester keda traslada pa KIA.
Bon Dia Aruba lo sigui e caso aki di serca

My papiamentu is not that good...  (My wife is the one that speaks it...)  But roughly is says:

One of the detained in the case of Natalee Holloway, tried to end his life.  This is the information Bon Dia Aruba has received.  The boy is in a very depressive emotional state and authorities will continue to monitor him to make sure he does not try to hurt himself (?)...  We don't know how he is psychologically with his detention, and especially now with his transfer to KIA (the prison).  Bon Dia Aruba will follow this case closely.

Like I said, my papiamentu is not very good.  This is the best I could do for now...

I see AIA has translated this, too.  I would definately trust hers over mine as she is in Aruba!
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #906 on: June 20, 2005, 05:32:40 PM »

So we have the attempt perhaps last night?  And another arrest perhaps today?  

Plus a couple of further out there rumors about Africa and Steve?

And the main stream media report now that she was left asleep on the beach.

Did they say which beach--near lighthouse, Holiday, Marriot, or none of the above.
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #907 on: June 20, 2005, 05:33:02 PM »

Quote from: "Tila_Bean"
Fox News!  Arubans are suggesting that the parents should take a lie detector test.

Well that is very interesting since the polygraph is not admissible evidence in Dutch law.

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #908 on: June 20, 2005, 05:33:07 PM »

Rumors from Aruban blogs.

Interrogations of the 4 reveal that Natalee was drugged, Joran and the 2 brothers had sex with her, Natalee died of a drug overdose. Steve Croes supplied the drugs. They still don't know where her body is. Sad
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #909 on: June 20, 2005, 05:33:14 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
Quote from: "CaliGirl"
::::stands next to Kerin to shield her::::

It's o'tay Kerin.. I am the known defender. (In her best The Rock voice) Can you smmmmeeellll what Deepak, is cooking?

Heartland needs to hurry their BUTTS up and email me the name of the Deepak female friend/informant grrrr

wow, Cali!! I never knew your voice was so DEEP!  Very Happy

Yeah, get us that INFO!!!

Lol I emailed everyone on it! I think Mike was too sleepy when it was on. I caught her name but I think I am misspealling it. Angelina Reppas..
clevfan1234
Scared Monkey

« Reply #910 on: June 20, 2005, 05:33:23 PM »

A in A can you translate this for me:

Aruba
Aanhouding vierde verdachte verlengd
20 Jun, 2005, 17:04 (GMT -04:00)

ORANJESTAD — Drie weken na de verdwijning van de Amerikaanse scholiere Natalee Holloway ontbreekt van het meisje nog elk spoor. Wel heeft het Openbaar Ministerie inmiddels vier verdachten achter de tralies en worden continu getuigen gehoord en tips nagetrokken. De 26-jarige dj Steve Gregory Croes werd vanmorgen voorgeleid voor de rechter-commissaris. Zijn aanhouding is verlengd.

Paul van der Sloot, de vader van de 17-jarige verdachte Joran van der Sloot, werd zaterdagavond langdurig als getuige verhoord. De drie andere jonge verdachten in de Holloway-zaak zijn inmiddels overgebracht naar het huis van bewaring (KIA). De 19-jarige Satish Kalpoe werd al vrijdagavond overgebracht naar het KIA. Zijn oudere broer Deepak en Joran van de Sloot zijn vandaag overgebracht.

Van het KIA is bekend dat verdachten daar contact met elkaar kunnen hebben en zo hun verhaal op elkaar kunnen afstemmen. Volgens Papito Comenencia, woordvoerder van de politie, zal dit ook bij de Holloway-zaak gebeuren. Comenencia: “Ze gaan in KIA zeker met elkaar praten, daar krijgen we wel problemen mee.” Volgens Mariaine Croes, woordvoerder van het Openbaar Ministerie, hoeft de in bewaringstelling in KIA echter geen problemen op te leveren. Croes: “De minderjarige komt op de speciale afdeling voor minderjarigen, en ook de andere twee kunnen wel uit elkaar worden gehouden als dat moet.”

Freddie Maduro, directeur van het KIA, verklaarde desgevraagd dat alledrie de verdachten zullen worden opgesloten op de afdeling voor jeugdigen. Daarbij zullen ze zo worden geplaatst dat ze geen contact met elkaar kunnen hebben.

De 26-jarige Steve Croes werd vandaag voorgeleid aan de rechter-commissaris. Deze toetst of zijn aanhouding met acht dagen verlengd kan worden. Croes werd afgelopen vrijdag opgepakt bij zijn huis in Casariba, in Santa Cruz. Hij wordt verdacht van dezelfde zaken als de drie jongens: mede-pleging van moord, of mede-pleging van doodslag of opzettelijke vrijheidsberoving. Croes is dj bij feestboot de Tattoo.

Volgens Comenencia is Paul van der Sloot afgelopen weekeinde in totaal twee keer als getuige gehoord. Comenencia: “We horen de hele tijd getuigen, de hele tijd al. Dat iemand een getuige is betekent verder niet dat hij of zij ook verdacht wordt.”
CancunMole
Scared Monkey

« Reply #911 on: June 20, 2005, 05:33:25 PM »

Quote from: "HannieC"
Anyone who knows a good translation link to translate Papiamento into English?

Don't know how good but: http://world.altavista.com/tr
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #912 on: June 20, 2005, 05:33:54 PM »

Quote from: "la_cavalière"
OMG -- do you think it's Joran who tried to kill himself???

satish and deepak are hindu.. no going to heaven if you take your life..
but all religions state that.. i think they may be more religious because they took the time to post that they are hindi on their websites...

+++

KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #913 on: June 20, 2005, 05:34:25 PM »

Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Quote from: "Another K in Texas"
I feel for his siblings.  Not to lessen my hurt for Nat's family.  But imagine that he is your big brother and you find out he tried to kill himself.

Could be be afraid of injury not to himself, but his family?

Agreed K. Can you imagine trying to go out in public?

Yeah, he and his brother look very close. This is also a tragedy for the VDS family (the ones who are not involved, which is hopefully all of them).
::::hiding behind Cali again:::::

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
mojo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #914 on: June 20, 2005, 05:35:14 PM »

which would lead one to believe iquitos that the american press is paying absolutely no attention to local media. how stupid of them.

i would have thought this would be a big story for them. sheesh

The state of the condition insults my intuition
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #915 on: June 20, 2005, 05:35:31 PM »

Quote from: "inspector_detector"
Rumors from Aruban blogs.

Interrogations of the 4 reveal that Natalee was drugged, Joran and the 2 brothers had sex with her, Natalee died of a drug overdose. Steve Croes supplied the drugs. They still don't know where her body is. Sad

and you know this how?

+++

la_cavalière
Scared Monkey

« Reply #916 on: June 20, 2005, 05:35:40 PM »

Quote from: "Another K in Texas"
And the main stream media report now that she was left asleep on the beach.

Did they say which beach--near lighthouse, Holiday, Marriot, or none of the above.

Which MSM is reporting she was left asleep at the beach?
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #917 on: June 20, 2005, 05:35:40 PM »

Thanks everyone for translate the newspaperartikel :

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
rogers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #918 on: June 20, 2005, 05:35:43 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
Quote from: "rogers"
Quote from: "da wench"
Quote from: "inspector_detector"
Is he at the main prison.  Could he just be terrified.  Maybe in Aruba it is different, but bad things happen to handsome young men in American prisons.

I was just thinking that! Wink

This doesn't happen to 6'5" handsome young men as often as it does  to those that are smaller....

Hey Rogers! (and how tall are you?)  Evil or Very Mad

I would be in trouble.  Except that I can run VERY fast Smile
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #919 on: June 20, 2005, 05:36:04 PM »

Quote from: "bkhypnotic"
Wow, I am away from the web all day at work and all heck breaks loose.  I'm glad I missed it.  Hope everyone is alright.

bk, I think some people are wearing bandages but the wounds are superficial  Smile

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.