May 13, 2024, 02:13:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #135 6/03/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 274376 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2009, 09:11:41 PM »

Burp!!! Fart!!!! It's the Miller Lite!!!!

I'm going to have "fartin' and burpin'" to my list of don'ts for each cage!

OK........... no spittin', cussin', fartin', burpin' or throwin' poo in the cage!!!!   

Ok, I'll try real hard.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2009, 09:12:34 PM »

Media Guy told me that there was no scandal concerning GA leaving Trumbull County Sheriff's Office.  He was laid off and started his used car lot.
He had the option of going back to sheriff's office and chose not to go.  That's it...nothing adverse on his record either.

As far as his friend Jim....Media Guy's source would not give him a last name because Jim is still on the force.

Media Guy's source is extremely credible and would most definitely know these facts.  Nothing really to chew on - but at least we know the facts.

Thanks  an angelic monkey
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2009, 09:15:12 PM »

Media Guy told me that there was no scandal concerning GA leaving Trumbull County Sheriff's Office.  He was laid off and started his used car lot.
He had the option of going back to sheriff's office and chose not to go.  That's it...nothing adverse on his record either.

As far as his friend Jim....Media Guy's source would not give him a last name because Jim is still on the force.

Media Guy's source is extremely credible and would most definitely know these facts.  Nothing really to chew on - but at least we know the facts.

Did George get laid off for economic reasons?? Why is Jim's last name such a secret??? He came down to Orlawndo and showed his face to the cameras. Surely the force in Trumbull County can't be that big! Makes me want to dig a little deeper.   

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2009, 09:15:21 PM »

Thanks  an angelic monkey

Thanks from me too.  an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
crazybabyborg
« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2009, 09:15:24 PM »

I didn't see Nut there for a second! I was trying to hurry and change cages! I just happened by the last cage..............

Good job, Nut!!!   

Thanks, lol...been set up and waiting for hours. I also did Haleigh's too...almost simultaneously 

I dub you "Octo-Mod!" 

Sorry, Nut! If I'd known, I would have called one of them! I just signed on, having just gotten home from work! I'm impressed though!!  Great job!!!!   
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2009, 09:16:14 PM »

Did George get laid off for economic reasons?? Why is Jim's last name such a secret??? He came down to Orlawndo and showed his face to the cameras. Surely the force in Trumbull County can't be that big! Makes me want to dig a little deeper.   

I forgot to say thank you, numbers.   an angelic monkey

numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2009, 09:17:23 PM »

Fanny...yes, GA was laid off for economic reasons.  As far as Jim...???
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2009, 09:20:45 PM »

I guess they could keep their stuff in tact until the devil spawn came of age and then she blew them all out of the water.
Need some more pieces to the puzzle.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2009, 09:28:36 PM »

I also received a e-mail from congressman Grayson to-day word for word. Must be
a mass e-mail to everyone that complained. I'm surprised I got an answer from him
since I live in Canada. This stinks big time.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2009, 09:30:20 PM »

an angelic monkey Night to Boo and all others on their way to monkey bunkey.

Thank you Numbers, I didn't think there would be too much on George back in the day.

CBB no bad words from JSM in this cage (fingers crossed) unless Milpig and Milcow are bad words.  Monkey Devil!

Fanny, I am about to send you nanners.

Night and love to you all JSM.  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2009, 09:33:25 PM »

a mass e-mail to everyone that complained. I'm surprised I got an answer from him

Sounds to me like Congressman Grayson needs some more e-mails, phone calls and letters. Of course, he has probably decided what he is going to do and to he77 with the constituents.  JMO

Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2009, 09:35:36 PM »

Why did Rick, Cindy's brother say that he could not discuss why GA left the police
dept. that it would come out in court. This was said on a blog one nite when Rick was
answering questions about all the A's right after KC was arrested.
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2009, 09:35:42 PM »

JSM - just getting caught up from the last thread.  The smart monkeys were correct, the financial crimes will not figure into the murder trial.

However, LE WILL use the tapes and receiptes from Target and other stores to establish a pattern of buying during the 31 days.  It will be strong evidence that she bought beer and bras, but not one single item for Caylee.  They will not have to say that it was obtained for another crime, just that it is evidence of neglect at the least, and cold hearted murder at the most.   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2009, 09:37:05 PM »

Why did Rick, Cindy's brother say that he could not discuss why GA left the police
dept. that it would come out in court. This was said on a blog one nite when Rick was
I remember that 
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2009, 09:43:28 PM »

JSM - just getting caught up from the last thread.  The smart monkeys were correct, the financial crimes will not figure into the murder trial.

However, LE WILL use the tapes and receiptes from Target and other stores to establish a pattern of buying during the 31 days.  It will be strong evidence that she bought beer and bras, but not one single item for Caylee.  They will not have to say that it was obtained for another crime, just that it is evidence of neglect at the least, and cold hearted murder at the most.   

Steel..I think they will do that plus, I believe they will bring Amy to the stand and have her discuss those checks were not given to Casey and the whole story of how they were stolen.  Which will also go show that she was not using stolen money for Caylee..but for herself.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2009, 09:52:58 PM »

Mary..what is interesting to me is the letter from Grayson that Grandma(I believe) posted here is very vague on exactly who is getting the money.  It is for an automated phone center to send out an amber alert type deal when children are missing.  He mentions the name of an organization that is doing that but not in the Orlando area.  Then he mentions the money beig donated in the name of Caylee Marie Anthony program ..well it is the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation.  Which has Cindy as the founder and top executive and the address is Hopespring Dr. 

I will be writing him at his DC office and faxing the pertinent info..along with a call prior to let him know what is coming and I expect a response promptly.  We'll see. I'll probably get the same response everyone else has.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2009, 09:55:44 PM »

Thanks Steel. I thought that the judge could say it wasn't relevant or whatever they say. Thanks again. JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2009, 09:57:23 PM »

I thought there may have been more to GA's leaving the force too.  I remember Rick's posts about it.  I also know that since the 1970's when the steel mills closed, Trumbull County has had many budget shortfalls.  They always lay off LE when this happens.  I also believe that what Media Guy told me tonight will be the "official position" by Trumbull County Sheriff's Office if they are questioned about George's termination.  Media Guy said he was told all records from that era were destroyed in a flood several years ago, but several deputies from George's time are still with the department. 
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: June 03, 2009, 09:58:46 PM »

Goodnight everyone....sleep well.  an angelic monkey
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: June 03, 2009, 09:59:44 PM »

Night Monkeys. Have a great evening. Thanks for answering my questions about the other charges. Thanks again. Sleep well. JSM  an angelic monkey

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.