May 14, 2024, 03:11:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #135 6/03/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 274983 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2009, 10:09:13 PM »

Why did Rick, Cindy's brother say that he could not discuss why GA left the police
dept. that it would come out in court. This was said on a blog one nite when Rick was
answering questions about all the A's right after KC was arrested.

I thought there may have been more to GA's leaving the force too.  I remember Rick's posts about it.  I also know that since the 1970's when the steel mills closed, Trumbull County has had many budget shortfalls.  They always lay off LE when this happens.  I also believe that what Media Guy told me tonight will be the "official position" by Trumbull County Sheriff's Office if they are questioned about George's termination.  Media Guy said he was told all records from that era were destroyed in a flood several years ago, but several deputies from George's time are still with the department. 

I think I know who "Jim" is. I am just digging for a current picture...

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2009, 10:12:43 PM »

Goodnight everyone....sleep well.  an angelic monkey

Yeah, but "Jim" is still there. Whether the records were destroyed in the flood, "Jim" is still there. ....

Night Numbers, Thanks for the info.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: June 03, 2009, 11:08:00 PM »

I am going to the monkey bunkey. Jim can wait till tomorrow.

Good Nite Monkeys and Guests. God Bless. an angelic monkey

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: June 03, 2009, 11:10:14 PM »

Hi Monkeys, just got caught up. Wish I could hang around and chat with my Monkey pals, but just not feeling up to it.

Numbers Girl, WTG, thank you for completing your mission and reporting back!  Good job.  Maybe George really was just laid off due to budget cuts or something. Bet there is still some dirt somewhere to be found.  Wonder on what basis the county selected the deputies to be let go... Thanks again for going that extra mile, I know a bunch of Monkeys who appreciate it.  And I know we will keep digging, that's the Monkey way!

Darla, what a beautiful private memorial you have created for Caylee.  I liked what you said in the last thread about the hummingbirds that flit and play around Caylee's roses.  I do think she would like that.

JSM, WTG, you ask good questions (and christened some ugly people with new animal nicknames).  Somewhere in my notes I have all of Casey's other charges and what kind of sentence she could likely receive if convicted for them... wish I could find it; the potential prison time was substantial.  In Florida, the District Attorney or State Attorney normally elects to go with the more serious charges (i.e. homicide/murder).  However, because Casey was already previously charged with those other lesser crimes, those charges are on reserve, and there is no statute of limitations issue.  IOW, if by some horrendous twist of fate Casey were to be acquitted of murder, she could still be tried on the other charges. Also, if she's convicted and sentenced to anything less than LWOP, she could IMO be tried on the other charges and sentenced to additional time, either concurrently or consecutively, to delay any possible parole.  ICBW, but this is my understanding.

Thanks Trimm for posting the new motions filed re: Dominic Casey.  Once again, the plot thickens.  This answers some of those questions we were tossing around after the hearing.  And the presence of a new attorney -- and this particular one -- create new questions.  I did not know that he had posted his phone records on his web site!  How strange.

And I'm proud of the Monkeys who are quick on their keyboards and ready to spring into action on behalf of truth, decency, and justice.  IMO the A's have reached a new low with this latest escapade, and I hope they and their nasty partners in crime will be held accountable.  I agree with Monkeys who feel that it is only a matter of time before something really bad happens, if some action is not taken to shut down these people's bizarre behavior.

Murder-bilia purveyors, beware:  the Monkeys are onto you.  Even on e-bay!

I'd be interested to know what anyone is able to learn about the Congressman's program.  Do we know for sure that funds would be siphoned to the Scamthonys' bogus foundation?  I wasn't sure on that one.  Somebody who has the scoop, please post it.  TIA.  Sure took the congressman's office awhile to come up with that canned response email, didn't it?

Love ya, Monks!
Desi

God Bless Our Caylee.

an angelic monkey

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: June 04, 2009, 12:34:10 AM »

Evening, all!  Catching up a tad on the last thread and have a question for our more legal-savvy monkeys.  I'm wondering if the friendly FL State Trooper who intervened in the Anthonys-Milsteads chase checked Cindy or George's vehicle for said cross.  IMO, the 911 call Lois placed, as well as the proximity of all three parties on that stretch of road would have been grounds for a Just-Cause search of the vehicle (not too mention Milstead's lights-flashing or not-with regards to his previous arrest for impersonating an officer).  Were the Anthony vehicles checked?  If not, WHY?  I would be filing an official complaint if I were Lois.  If the vehicles were searched, was anything seized?  Again, no search-I would be filing a negligence complaint against the responding State Trooper.  If Cindy/George had the stolen cross in their possession, they should have been arrested for Possession of stolen property, as well as Trespassing.  I would have been pressing that officer to search their vehicles, had they nearly run me off the road and "cornered" me.  I also would have brought my video cam for surveillance.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #45 on: June 04, 2009, 12:37:19 AM »

Sorry to post and run, but work calls.  BB tomorrow, Lord willing.  Take good care!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #46 on: June 04, 2009, 05:00:49 AM »

Morning 1 guest!!    No early monkeys!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #47 on: June 04, 2009, 05:26:05 AM »

Good morning Boo
I'm here every morning.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: June 04, 2009, 06:59:39 AM »

Good morning Boo
I'm here every morning.

You people get up WAY too early!  LOL

I am only up because I stayed up all night ;-p

Going to bed now; will catch you all after a bit of sleep. Have a great day.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: June 04, 2009, 07:08:55 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guests.   an angelic monkey

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: June 04, 2009, 07:27:01 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-private-investigator-060409,0,3983738.story

Updated: 16 minutes ago
Text size: increase text sizedecrease text size

CASEY ANTHONY CASE
Casey Anthony case: Private investigator won't release records
Private investigator Dominic Casey won't release all of his cell-phone records in the Casey Anthony case.

7:07 AM EDT, June 4, 2009

A private investigator working on behalf of Casey Anthony and her family will turn over some -- but not all -- of his cell phone records, despite a court order instructing him to do so, Local6.com is reporting.

Dominic Casey searched the woods off Suburban Drive in east Orange County about a month before Caylee Anthony's remains were found nearby in December, the Web site said.

To read the story, click here.

Anthony P.I. Won't Hand Over Records
Dominic Casey Searched Woods Month Before Caylee Remains Found

POSTED: Wednesday, June 3, 2009
UPDATED: 5:37 pm EDT June 3, 2009
[Casey Anthony appears at a court hearing.]
Casey Anthony appears at a court hearing.
ORLANDO, Fla. -- A private investigator working on behalf of Casey Anthony and her family will turn over some -- but not all -- of his cell phone records, despite a court order instructing him to do so.

Dominic Casey searched the woods off Suburban Drive in east Orange County about a month before Caylee Anthony's remains were found nearby in December.

Casey later filed a complaint with the Florida Bar against Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, claiming that Baez told him not to call 911 if he discovered Caylee's body.

Last week, a judge ordered the private investigator to turn over his cell phone records to Anthony's defense team, but in newly filed court papers, Casey claims he has not yet received the request.

He said he will not release any phone records relating to his work with Anthony or her attorneys, claiming such information is confidential.

Anthony, 23, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the death of Caylee, who was 2 years old when she was reported missing last July.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19648782/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: June 04, 2009, 07:28:16 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: June 04, 2009, 07:31:51 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-yearbook-ebay-060309,0,5004814.story

CASEY ANTHONY CASE
Yearbook with Casey Anthony photos sells for $500
Someone bought on eBay a yearbook with photos of Casey Anthony.

Susan Jacobson | Sentinel Staff Writer
    10:34 PM EDT, June 3, 2009

CASEY ANTHONY CASE
Yearbook with Casey Anthony photos sells for $500
Someone bought on eBay a yearbook with photos of Casey Anthony.

Susan Jacobson | Sentinel Staff Writer
    10:34 PM EDT, June 3, 2009

Recession? What recession?

An unnamed buyer spent $500 on eBay today for a dog-eared copy of a high-school yearbook with pictures of Casey Anthony inside.

The 2003 yearbook from Orlando's Colonial High School was advertised at about $180 early in the day, but the selling price was $499.99, plus shipping and insurance.

A revised online description of the yearbook refers to Anthony, 23, as an "accused murderer" and "Tot Mom" -- the name HLN personality Nancy Grace uses to refer to the east Orange County woman. Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, who went missing last summer. A meter reader found the child's body in woods near her home December
The state is seeking the death penalty.

The book , titled "Our Lives" and subtitled "2003 Sentry," did not belong to Anthony. But she is pictured in the travel and tourism club and as a member of the junior class, according to the listing.

The seller, in an e-mail to the Orlando Sentinel, said she buys yearbooks "randomly" at estate auctions and has previously sold yearbooks featuring famous and infamous people such as football player Daunte Culpepper, retired baseball player Bucky Dent, the late Democratic Sen. John Connally, radio and TV personality Casey Kasem and convicted murderer Mark David Chapman, who shot former Beatle John Lennon.

The Anthony yearbook, she wrote, had been on sale since May 15.

It's unclear whether the buyer is trying to make an investment, thinking the yearbook will go up in price, or whether the person just wants a piece of the national frenzy surrounding the case. If the buyer was simply looking for photos of Anthony, they are plentiful online.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: June 04, 2009, 07:52:33 AM »

Posted by BooMonkey yesterday evening.

Seems the idiot who bought the Anthony yearbook was declined or Ebay pulled it after he bought it. Either way, he didn't make any money!!

Buyers History
Item number: 110390722469
2003 COLONIAL HIGH SCHOOL YEARBOOK CASEY ANTHONY FL
Offer history
   User ID    Offer Status    Date of Offer     
   l***a ( 1109Feedback score is 1000 to 4,999)    Declined    Jun-03-09 13:30:58 PDT

~ Peter Frampton
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #54 on: June 04, 2009, 07:56:37 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 
Morning Trimm, Im up.  Watiing on the coffee pot.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #55 on: June 04, 2009, 08:01:31 AM »

isnt it court day today?
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #56 on: June 04, 2009, 08:02:50 AM »

isnt it court day today?
Hmmm, I dont know Jesse, maybe someone else will come along and answer you.  Call out to Sea Searcher for coffee!!!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: June 04, 2009, 08:04:23 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 
Morning Trimm, Im up.  Watiing on the coffee pot.

Well alrighty then. 

~ Peter Frampton
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #58 on: June 04, 2009, 08:07:30 AM »

Good morning Fannie, you have 3000 posts.  Whoo hoo!!!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: June 04, 2009, 08:08:39 AM »

Sweet morning monkeys,

Im all caught up reading, I wasnt around late afternoon or last night.   It dawned on me that today is the deadline that Judge Strickland set for Bozo to make arrangements regarding phone records (he said 1 week-that's today) -- will be watching to see what is filed in that regard or if the Judge denies the existing motion if those conditions were not met by business day end today.

As far as Dominic Casey's communications under Bozo's employ, there is a dispute as to when he left that employ (Oct IRRC) & Bozo making a claim of "work product" even beyond that period as a reason why he was trying to seal DC's records after it was exposed he was sent to the Suburban woods where he was caught on videotape digging & probing as opposed to his original excuse that he was "checking out a teen hangout according to Kio Marie's statement."  DC also filed a complaint with the Florida Bar against Bozo because he alleges that Bozo directly told him not to call 911 had he discovered the remains.   Interestingly enough, as a result of this all getting exposed we learned that DC had an agreement with Bozo's firm, Casey Anthony herself & the Anthonys - that on its face seems like collision, a purposeful act to CYA's with confidentiality clauses & yet seems to be a possible conflict of interest argument, so I'm very curious what the judge will say on that point.   DC did release his phone records for November to show who he spoke to, specifically to prove he spoke to that psychic BUT I am going to venture to say he had two cells (IIRC Hoover eluded to that).   The reason I bring that up is that later we learned that Cindy told investigators after Dec 11th during a second search warrant of their home that she had sent someone to those woods the month before & there was sworn statements given about a meeting at the Anthony house which included the Anthonys, Bozo, Ms Swine, DC & Hoover (Conman arriving later) where Hoover specifically asked if the Anthonys were aware DC went to those woods & he was told they were.

Regarding Bozo's bar complaints, IMHO I think he's in a fair amount of hot water & could possibly be facing some significant admonishment if not taken off the case altogether - I just wish that would also mean that the entire defense team that was assembled by him as lead counsel & thru his firm would have to relinquish their representation as a result - sure it would delay the trial but man would that not be a huge monkey wrench....ahh what a passing wishful thinking thought that was.

Speaking of DC, he was facing foreclosure on his home too, wonder what the status of that is.  Amazing how the Anthony camp seem to all face foreclosures, financial debts, previous court actions, some even criminal history...amazing!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.