May 01, 2024, 05:32:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #69  (Read 280804 times)
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #860 on: December 07, 2008, 03:32:51 PM »

Sea Searcher

This is where I found out about the broadcast on Trutv. Sorry don't know much more than what was posted.

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2008/12/tune-in-for-coverage-of-case-against.html
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #861 on: December 07, 2008, 03:33:02 PM »

hi invision, I haven't read back but I heard that murt was out klunking around the sewer treatment plant yesterday (that Sean K thinks is where Caylee is.) That area is on my
30 th theory route. I hope Murt didn't step on any evidence j/k 
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #862 on: December 07, 2008, 03:36:03 PM »

Hi Monkey Friends !! 
May I ask why the discussion has arisen to report people's IP's to the police?? Do I sense the the 'pot stirrer' has re entered the cage??
False allegations, and not FACTS, are very destructive..
We discuss facts and theories here.. do we investigate each other too?????? 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #863 on: December 07, 2008, 03:36:22 PM »

hi invision, I haven't read back but I heard that murt was out klunking around the sewer treatment plant yesterday (that Sean K thinks is where Caylee is.) That area is on my
30 th theory route. I hope Murt didn't step on any evidence j/k 

There is also an interesting sewer treatment plant on the way to Mt Dora ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #864 on: December 07, 2008, 03:37:07 PM »

Certain Non-Profit Organization Volunteers Attack Me Personally and Publicly

http://teamcaylee.yuku.com/topic/89/t/JOSEPH-JORDAN-INDEPENDENT-BLOGGER-EVIDENCE-REVEALER-FOX-NEWS.html

Hey Joe ... I have asked HH several times for clarification on the May 14, 15, & 16 computer chloroform search dates according to her "source" vs the March dates in the doc dump (as you and I have alread discussed) ....

Also I have asked her to confirm Caylee being in the trunk for 11 days (as her source stated as well) ... which we know would make a difference on concentration of the search area as I have explained to her .... all to no avail ... sorry ... I tried ... do you want me to continue to try to get this info?

Invision,

I would forward all of her posts and have Red forward her IP Address to Sgt. Allen.  If there is a law enforcement source speaking to her, Sgt. Allen would definetely want to know about it.  Getting this information to him is of the essence if in fact she really has a source... my guess is she doesn't. 

Joe

Shoot me an email w/Sgt Allens email addy ... and I will see Red gets it ...
I don't know why you two are biting HH, if she doesn't want to share certain information with you she is under no obligation to do so. I believe I saw HH answering quite a few of your questions. With this type of pressure, I can see why certain monkeys are afraid to share anything. JMO

We are not "biting" HH ... and thats fine ... if she doesn't want to share info that might lead to Caylees body ... you are right she is under no obligation ... that is her perogative ... however .... Joe has spoken w/LE on several occasions during the course of this investigation and if he feels there is a "leak" in the department ... LE has every right to know .... No worries ... If HH's "source" is allowed to give her this information to share ... she should have no problem sharing the same info w/Sgt Allen ...

And ... for the record ... NO .. she has not answered "MY"/our  questions .. after claiming to have spoken w/her source twice ... these are questions that could potentially put Casey in a critical mindset and location for searches ...

If you are not familar w/Joe Jordan ... he is one of the few still continuing to look for this child ... If he tells me to send an email to Red .. I trust what he asks ... HH is the one that chose to interject herself into this missing childs case .. of her own free will ... she should have no probelm talking to LE regarding the info she has received from "their" department ...  IMO

I might add KCJackie has had no problem sharing her info via maps that are very much used and appreciated and helpful ...  I don't know why, if you had any info that could potentially help someone that has been searching since the beginning of this case ... you would not readily offer what info you have ... to help in any small way you could ...

Have I got this right?  You have pumped HH many times for into and you have challenged her many times, too.  Now, because she IS NOT answering your questions, you want to report her to LE?  And are saying that her not sharing info (that LE has) is stopping or hindering the search?   The word hippocrate comes to my mind.....  And no wonder anyone who has any information no longer posts here.  I don't blame them.

I am sick of this constant poking a stick at HH.  Enough.  If you don't like someone's posts, don't read them.

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #865 on: December 07, 2008, 03:38:16 PM »

I don't have cancer.. so far be it for me to judge. But personally, if you're on death's door, is it really appropriate to be on a rampage about anybody?  You rest, you take your pain meds, you visit with loved ones, etc...  maybe even clear your conscience. It just seems odd that somebody in his situation (and as I've said - I'm not in it, so I have no idea), would bother wasting precious time on somebody else's life, much less go on a freakin internet radio program to talk bad about somebody.  Am I just off my nut here?

You do whatever will keep your mind off your condition. Not all of us have "loved ones" to visit with, btw.  Being very ill can get awfully lonely, and boring. Sick people are advised to do what they can to keep their spirits up. Probably blogging is therapeutic for him. It's something he can do from bed that fills the time and takes him out of himself, which is very important when you're ill.

I'm sorry if you have personally been in this type of situation, or have been around people in this situation. I lost my dad to cancer 4 years ago, and know a few others in my family (and extended family) who have either recently died or currently have cancer.  There is no way of knowing what these people experience, because we are not them. I understand that.  And to think that anybody with a terminal illness may not have any kind of support system.. well, it's unbelievably sad.     I understand doing something you find theraputic. I just personally wonder if I were in that situation, would I find such negativity to be "theraputic"?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #866 on: December 07, 2008, 03:39:07 PM »

That's what I thought too. Never even crossed my mind that it could be him.

I swear on his w/s he said if he didn't seek immediate medical attention, he would be dead within 24 hours...........................

Says he will be talking from his hospital bed.

Hey perriwinkle you hit the nail on the head.

I don't have cancer.. so far be it for me to judge. But personally, if you're on death's door, is it really appropriate to be on a rampage about anybody?  You rest, you take your pain meds, you visit with loved ones, etc...  maybe even clear your conscience. It just seems odd that somebody in his situation (and as I've said - I'm not in it, so I have no idea), would bother wasting precious time on somebody else's life, much less go on a freakin internet radio program to talk bad about somebody.  Am I just off my nut here?

I agree 100%.     If I were in his shoes, I'd be spending time with family and friends, and wouldn't care less about any of the A's.

But he's not a granny or a nice lady who's got a close-knit family. He's a young man who appears to be single, and a long way from the rest of his family. Not everyone copes the same way.

I know that in his shoes, I'd probably be doing what he's doing. Not all of us have a close-knit loving family. I don't have a single relative who's ever visited me in the hospital, and I've been close to death a couple of times. I wouldn't really want to spend all my time dealing with a bunch of people I see once a year if that often, who've never given me a thought.   I wouldn't criticize him for that.

I'd criticize him for writing as if English is a second language for him, and for not being more knowledgeable about the case, since he wants to come off as some kind of authority on it. But I'm mean.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #867 on: December 07, 2008, 03:39:54 PM »

Oh No, am I going to have to find a Charlie with a kitty now??   

This is the closest I can find so far...Brandi could fix the lettering I'm sure...if you like

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #868 on: December 07, 2008, 03:40:00 PM »

Has anyone else suggested the water/sewer treatment place other than Krause?
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #869 on: December 07, 2008, 03:40:13 PM »

Hi Monkey Friends !! 
May I ask why the discussion has arisen to report people's IP's to the police?? Do I sense the the 'pot stirrer' has re entered the cage??
False allegations, and not FACTS, are very destructive..We discuss facts and theories here.. do we investigate each other too?????? 

I couldn't agree w/you more ... when you interject yourself into a missing childs case ... you should be prepared for just about anything ... IMO .... If the facts are as they are ... there should be no problems w/answering questions to LE ...

"Leaks" ... in offical departments  .. they can be destructive as well ....

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #870 on: December 07, 2008, 03:43:45 PM »

Hi Monkey Friends !! 
False allegations, and not FACTS, are very destructive..We discuss facts and theories here.. do we investigate each other too?????? 
Invision, I happen to have great respect for you, I don't, however agree with you on this ....as for JJ.. I don't know him but from what i see when he enters the cage, it is usually with something titillating and untrue....

I couldn't agree w/you more ... when you interject yourself into a missing childs case ... you should be prepared for just about anything ... IMO .... If the facts are as they are ... there should be no problems w/answering questions to LE ...

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #871 on: December 07, 2008, 03:44:10 PM »

Oh No, am I going to have to find a Charlie with a kitty now??   

This is the closest I can find so far...Brandi could fix the lettering I'm sure...if you like

Thanks SS, but what about Snoopy???  He'd kill me if I got a cat

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #872 on: December 07, 2008, 03:45:15 PM »

Hi Monkey Friends !! 
Invision, I happen to have great respect for you, I don't, however agree with you on this ....as for JJ.. I don't know him but from what i see when he enters the cage, it is usually with something titillating and untrue....

i messed it up but you get my drift

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #873 on: December 07, 2008, 03:47:13 PM »

You do whatever will keep your mind off your condition. Not all of us have "loved ones" to visit with, btw.  Being very ill can get awfully lonely, and boring. Sick people are advised to do what they can to keep their spirits up. Probably blogging is therapeutic for him. It's something he can do from bed that fills the time and takes him out of himself, which is very important when you're ill.

I'm sorry if you have personally been in this type of situation, or have been around people in this situation. I lost my dad to cancer 4 years ago, and know a few others in my family (and extended family) who have either recently died or currently have cancer.  There is no way of knowing what these people experience, because we are not them. I understand that.  And to think that anybody with a terminal illness may not have any kind of support system.. well, it's unbelievably sad.     I understand doing something you find theraputic. I just personally wonder if I were in that situation, would I find such negativity to be "theraputic"?

Probably you wouldn't. But I probably would.

My Mom died two years ago, and right up to the end she wanted to stay busy. She certainly wouldn't have been blogging about this kind of thing. She didn't really want anybody around except immediate family, and even most of us she could have done without. All she really wanted was Dad. Dozens of people wanted to be "there" for her, but she didn't want them.

Conversely, when I've been ill there's been nobody around. When I die, I know my husband will be there, but that's it. There has never been a support system in my life, and there probably never will be. Some people just don't inspire that in others--particularly people who write.
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #874 on: December 07, 2008, 03:47:29 PM »

I'm so happy!  Brandi dressed my doggy up, what a wonderful Christmas present!  Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you Brandi!  (Did I tell you thank you?)  Rudy (my dog) thinks it's beautiful, as well!

P.S.  Brandi, did I tell you how much I like my new avatar????????   

Oh, I have to ask, do you like your avatar?  LOL
J/K!!!!

So happy to do that for you.

Did I tell you that when I was a teen, we had a red long-haired doxy (dachshund) named Rudy?  Wink

I am so happy you and Rudy are pleased.

I was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo surprised and so amazed and so happy when I came across the avatar that you made for me last night! 

You said you had a long haired doxie names Rudy . . . long haired doxies are sooooooo cute, I used to live in Germany and their were more long haired ones that the short haired kind that are popular in the US.

I love all dogs, you name it!  Just got back from a craft festival and I petted every dog there!  Now I am home and I am getting the evil eye from my dogs because they can smell the dogs that I petted.

Thanks again, Brandi!  And I won't sugar coat it this time, I love love love love love love love love love love love love love love my new avatar!!!!

You rock!

Karen

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #875 on: December 07, 2008, 03:47:38 PM »

Sea Searcher

This is where I found out about the broadcast on Trutv. Sorry don't know much more than what was posted.

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2008/12/tune-in-for-coverage-of-case-against.html

Thanks...I'm sure if some of the Monkeys are watching it...I'll get a running description here tomorrow 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #876 on: December 07, 2008, 03:48:29 PM »

Has anyone else suggested the water/sewer treatment place other than Krause?

FWIW - yes, we have discussed it here prior to Mr. Krause's revelations -

Missing Persons - High Profile / Missing Persons - High Profile - Archives / Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #60  on: November 15, 2008, 12:48:00 AM 
Quote from: KCJackie on November 15, 2008, 12:44:34 AM
Quote from: invision on November 15, 2008, 12:38:54 AM
Quote from: KCJackie on November 15, 2008, 12:36:11 AM
Quote from: invision on November 15, 2008, 12:28:48 AM
Quote from: KCJackie on November 15, 2008, 12:24:51 AM
Quote from: mytime on November 15, 2008, 12:16:00 AM
Good night everybody!!

Goodnight MT...I'm going soon too

KCJackie ... do you know if there were any cell phone pings around where the Apopka Sewage Plant might be ... I am having trouble locating an exact address for the plant ..    (I know .. it's a pretty bold question with no address) sorry

I will look back at some of the pings - I don't believe she ever got that far north. 

Thanks ...

Invision - are you talking about Tala Apopka?  yes there were pings close to that - in fact my mom took a couple pics IIRC.  This is off Pope Street. 

I don't know what I am talking about     

I was just sitting here thinking ... How would she have covered the smell ... where could she have put her ... and I thought about a sewage treatment plant ... they smell ... so I searched sewage treatment plant orlando ... and Apopka came up ....   

Too tired to put too much thought into it tonight ... maybe fresh eyes in the morn will yield better searching (on my part)  Thanks for your help!

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #877 on: December 07, 2008, 03:49:37 PM »

Invision - I applaud all you honest efforts in helping to find Caylee!!  Many don't understand!!  I do and so do many!! 

You are being questioned for questioning??? 

WOW, I'll say it again!!  WOW 
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #878 on: December 07, 2008, 03:49:59 PM »

Seems simpler that way but from my understanding,the fraud case is Amy's case against Casey and the murder case is the State's case against Casey.Two different cases but I could be wrong.

Karma~~ imo, you are right about LE wanting to try the other cases first to establish a "criminal record".  Seems like they/someone said it would help toward "mitigating" factors?
I'm not a legal eagle but I think if they do the fraud charges first then it makes it bad for Casey with the murder charges....something about committing a murder while being convicted of a felony.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #879 on: December 07, 2008, 03:53:01 PM »

In addition, Yuri Melich was very interested in what is being "leaked," until he was told what it was - from what I was told!!  I was told he laughed!!

Take it for what is it worth!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.