May 17, 2024, 12:14:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #120 4/03/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 247698 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #940 on: April 06, 2009, 09:23:58 AM »

Keys....I thought that it was my computer! yes...I have to keep refreshing and also I keep getting knocked out...page not found...

perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #941 on: April 06, 2009, 09:24:28 AM »

Mornin' monkeys!

Just dropping in to say I dreamed about Casey in jail last night.  I dreamed that she had a pet goldfish in her cell with her.  A some-monkey and I stole the kleys to the cell and we were gonna steal that fish and flush it!  Then I felt bad about it (the fish is still innocent ya know) so we called the whole thing off and got the heck out of there, but not without yelling at Casey for a while first from the other side of the bars.  What the heck does this dream mean?!!??

Also, I wanted to say OF COuRSE we had to have this document dump today (which I am sooo excited about about) except that my housekeeper is on her way and I have to leave my house  so my 4 year old doesn't destoy her work as she is doing it.  THis is one of those days I wish I had a laptop with wireless!  GRRR>  Now I will have to wait until this afternoon to be in the know.  Why does it always happen like this? 

ANyway- happy Docu-dump-day all!  WHOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #942 on: April 06, 2009, 09:24:38 AM »

Morning monkeys.... I will be out of pocket for a bit.... I have been up all night.. Dad passed away shortly before 2 a.m this morning... Will try to check in for updates....

So sorry to hear of your loss.  May God be with you and your family.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #943 on: April 06, 2009, 09:26:21 AM »

I am back and caught up.  Had a wonderful dinner at my Mom's and a great visit.

There are several questions about the maggots that I will try to answer.
Maggots have there stages; egg, larva and finally pupae. After pupae comes fly , so that is no longer a maggot - it is a fly therefore not going there. 

When something dies the flies come and feed on the decomp fluid and then lay their eggs.  Only female flies lay eggs and they can lay up to 2,000 eggs. Flies do not drop eggs just anywhere, they place them in the soft tissue as it is food for the larva.  There has to be something suitable to place the egg on or the fly will not drop it. Depending on the fly that laid the egg it takes 12 hours to 2 days for the eggs to move to the larva stage.  It also depends on temperature.  The hotter and more humid the faster the hatching.

Larvae attack the soft tissue first and burrow in.  The larvae eat like crazy non stop and get bigger fast.  They get big so fast that they actual molt three times during their larvae stage.  Each of these three development stages is called an instar and the time between instars is pretty consistent but again depends on the weather.  If it gets cold during the instars then it would be slower. However the average time would be 4 days to be at third stage instar.

When the third instar has finished growing it leaves the corpse and then burrows into the ground (in this case the rug) where it develops into its final stage pupa.  It takes about 2 weeks for the pupae to emerge into an adult fly, and again it is dependant on the weather as well as the type of fly.

In warm weather maggots can consume 60% of a average size human in less than a week.

If you remember when JB was questioning the CSI guy he made pupae sound like poopa.  That was very telling for me.  Mr. CSI would have said larvae if that was the stage it was in, as he said pupae then there were still some that had not developed into flies yet and were in final stage.

So timeline would be like this

Death
Eggs laid 12hrs - 2 days
Larva and three Instars - 4 days
pupa - 2 weeks

Fly

Pretty much a week before pupae and then 2 weeks before flys. 

Thanks for the info Northern.So then these pupae could have been 2nd generation right?

Yes, very possible.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #944 on: April 06, 2009, 09:27:06 AM »

While we wait. 

Anthonys Take S.S. Caylee Marie On Maiden Voyage
Couple's Daughter Remains Jailed In Caylee's Death
POSTED: Sunday, April 5, 2009
UPDATED: 8:14 am EDT April 6, 2009

[Caylee Marie Anthony.]
Caylee Marie Anthony.
ORLANDO, Fla. -- George and Cindy Anthony were aboard the S.S. Caylee Marie, a boat billed as an "extreme" search and rescue vessel, when it went on its maiden voyage Saturday.

The Kid Finders Network raised about $30,000 in donations to purchase the boat, which is outfitted with the latest technology, including equipment some police forces do not possess.

George Anthony said he's using lessons learned from his family tragedy to help others.

"No. 1 is you never give up. You never take no for an answer. Just because a certain law enforcement individual tells you, 'There's nothing we can do today,' don't believe that. There's always something that can be done," George Anthony said.

The Anthonys said they are planning a "Caylee Foundation," which will have a primary purpose of helping families that are dealing with a missing child.

The Anthonys' daughter, Casey Anthony, is charged with murder in the death of Caylee Marie Anthony, who was 2 years old when she was reported missing over the summer. Caylee's remains were found in December.

Casey Anthony, 23, remains jailed in her daughter's death.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19098619/detail.html#-

Yeah, there's something that can be done like hmmm ... slap your lying slore daughter until she gives you some answers, STOP lying to law enforcement to protect your daughter, get off your asses and look for Caylee instead of holding your collection can out.  Plenty of stuff you could have done but did not.

Note to George: STFU.

I remember you, Caylee.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #945 on: April 06, 2009, 09:27:56 AM »

Morning monkeys.... I will be out of pocket for a bit.... I have been up all night.. Dad passed away shortly before 2 a.m this morning... Will try to check in for updates....

Searching so very sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #946 on: April 06, 2009, 09:28:16 AM »

While we wait. 

[Caylee Marie Anthony.]
Caylee Marie Anthony.
ORLANDO, Fla. -- George and Cindy Anthony were aboard the S.S. Caylee Marie, a boat billed as an "extreme" search and rescue vessel, when it went on its maiden voyage Saturday.

The Kid Finders Network raised about $30,000 in donations to purchase the boat, which is outfitted with the latest technology, including equipment some police forces do not possess.

George Anthony said he's using lessons learned from his family tragedy to help others.

"No. 1 is you never give up. You never take no for an answer. Just because a certain law enforcement individual tells you, 'There's nothing we can do today,' don't believe that. There's always something that can be done," George Anthony said.

The Anthonys said they are planning a "Caylee Foundation," which will have a primary purpose of helping families that are dealing with a missing child.

The Anthonys' daughter, Casey Anthony, is charged with murder in the death of Caylee Marie Anthony, who was 2 years old when she was reported missing over the summer. Caylee's remains were found in December.

I am going to keep yelling it over and over again until these AssHats get it into their thick and empty skulls...

Your granddaughter was not missing...she was MURDERED!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #947 on: April 06, 2009, 09:28:36 AM »

Good Morning Monks...old and new! And guests!

cookie, Leroy, Kimmy53, bikerbev, PookyBear, Northern Rose, KeysBreeze, theboyzmom, joesamas mama, can, trimmonthelake, Missiontoconvict, perriwinkle, darla, Sassycat, suzyinpgh, Nut44x4, Garden Gnome, georgia peach, flamom, Green Eyes, goodnmad, GoldieTX, Ree, mstam656, texanne and 30 Guests are viewing this topic.

Tried to get caught up after being away for several days...GAVE UP! So new docs today.....hope we get them tomorrow! today would be better, but.......

GA is an idiot!  I'd love to smack him every time he says some ting about a missing child....Caylee was never MISSING...she was MURDERED by her mother, his daughter and still the A's stand by this evil creature.....they are all gonna rot in hell!!  George...GET A JOB!! Stop living off your murdered grandchild!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #948 on: April 06, 2009, 09:30:47 AM »

Was it ever discovered who bought the property where CAylee was found??  I read quickly about a falling out between DC and cin-cin? Was this verified or simply a rumor?

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #949 on: April 06, 2009, 09:31:32 AM »

I am so sorrry to hear about your Dad Searching. I will pray for you and your family. Hugs for you JSM 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: April 06, 2009, 09:31:34 AM »

While we wait. 

[Caylee Marie Anthony.]
Caylee Marie Anthony.

I am going to keep yelling it over and over again until these AssHats get it into their thick and empty skulls...

Your granddaughter was not missing...she was MURDERED!

AMEN!  Steel

Rest in Peace Caylee

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #951 on: April 06, 2009, 09:31:58 AM »

Mornin' monkeys!

Just dropping in to say I dreamed about Casey in jail last night.  I dreamed that she had a pet goldfish in her cell with her.  A some-monkey and I stole the kleys to the cell and we were gonna steal that fish and flush it!  Then I felt bad about it (the fish is still innocent ya know) so we called the whole thing off and got the heck out of there, but not without yelling at Casey for a while first from the other side of the bars.  What the heck does this dream mean?!!??

Also, I wanted to say OF COuRSE we had to have this document dump today (which I am sooo excited about about) except that my housekeeper is on her way and I have to leave my house  so my 4 year old doesn't destoy her work as she is doing it.  THis is one of those days I wish I had a laptop with wireless!  GRRR>  Now I will have to wait until this afternoon to be in the know.  Why does it always happen like this? 

ANyway- happy Docu-dump-day all!  WHOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!

Interesting dream ... my thoughts --  like most of us, you are incredibly frustrated with Casey; you needed a small way to vent this frustration, even if only in a dream; you wanted to hurt the fish to hurt Casey but realized this was wrong. Too bad Casey didn't realize hurting Caylee to hurt Cindy was wrong.

Don't worry, it ususally take them a while to get the docs to us anyway.

I remember you, Caylee.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #952 on: April 06, 2009, 09:32:27 AM »

UPDATED: More Evidence Released In Anthony Case
Woman, 23, Remains Jailed In Daughter's Death
POSTED: Monday, April 6, 2009
UPDATED: 9:12 am EDT April 6, 2009
<snipped>
Prosecutors on Monday released more evidence that they said links Casey Anthony to the murder of her daughter, Caylee.

The state attorney's office in Orlando released three DVDs containing many video and audio interviews and other evidence.
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19103348/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #953 on: April 06, 2009, 09:32:54 AM »

So sorry to hear of your loss.  May God be with you and your family.

Searching...my deepest condolences to you and your family on your loss.

Rest in Peace Caylee

seascapejb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #954 on: April 06, 2009, 09:33:21 AM »

Searching.... So sorry to hear about your loss. My husband's great aunt also passed away about 5 a.m. this morning. My thoughts and prayers are with you!

Waiting on another Doc Dump!!!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #955 on: April 06, 2009, 09:33:55 AM »

<snipped>
Prosecutors on Monday released more evidence that they said links Casey Anthony to the murder of her daughter, Caylee.

The state attorney's office in Orlando released three DVDs containing many video and audio interviews and other evidence.

Watch Local 6 News and stay with ClickOrlando.com for details about the interviews.

Article:
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: April 06, 2009, 09:34:08 AM »

<snipped>

thanks trim.........can't wait...but must...darn it!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #957 on: April 06, 2009, 09:35:28 AM »

HI Leroy!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #958 on: April 06, 2009, 09:39:26 AM »

Northern Rose.Monkeys posting at the same time. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #959 on: April 06, 2009, 09:40:32 AM »

Was that Lee beside Geo. in the E X T R E M E rescue boat?  Everything about these people is extreme!!!  George...shut up!!!

Morning Sunny, Leroy, Flor. Keys.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.