May 13, 2024, 02:31:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #824 9/06/09 - 10/12/09  (Read 413121 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1640 on: October 07, 2009, 08:05:05 PM »

Kyle said: "I think it is highly unlikely and completely inconsistent with numerous testimonies and other evidence that the pond (or anything but the ocean) contains Natalee's remains."

Kyle said: " The trap is almost straight out from Arashi in 90ft of water."

roboposter response

How massive is that trap?  How heavy?  How many would be required to lift it onto a boat, secure, and transport it into the ocean?

It is some kind of trap/cage looking thing, I am not convinced it held any human remains. 

I think it more likely, the remains are in one of the other targets Persistence did not get the opportunity to follow up on.  Or, the ocean may be a ruse and Natalee was sold.

If people think she is found, there is no reason to keep searching - that is the mistake.  No evidence she has been found.

(roboposter out)

jmho
That's the whole point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She most likely WAS found and spirited away by the Aruban "divers" -- abetted by your "hero" John Silvetti.

Thanks Wreck.

Whiskeygirl

What do Kyle Kingman's own words reveal to you?  Do you not believe the ROV image analysis on board the Persistence who witnessed and heard everything?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1641 on: October 07, 2009, 08:44:01 PM »

Whiskey girl.......... just WHO IS searching???????????????????????? All I hear are FALSE rumors out of Aruba or "Gold Monkeys". I see NO evidence of a continued search by Dave or anyone else.

Wreck

I have not heard anything official either regarding the continuing search.  However ... I do know that Debbie (BFN has a personal relationship with Dave and Robin Holloway and ... somehow do not think that she would fabricate on an open forum.

I do believe the solicitation of funds to further the search in Aruban waters would be considered fraud if there was not anything in the works.

Janet

++++++++

1.  February, 2008 - Kyle Kingman is solicitating funds toward the continuation of the search and ... those funds are designated to TES.

2.  April, 2008 - John Silvetti claims that Dave Holloway put him touch with the head of the tourist Association in regards to a "sizable" donation to assist in the costs associated with continuing the search.

3.  July, 2008 - Steve Holloway claims in his comment on SM Front Page that Dave intends to continue the search.

4.  March, 2009 - Tim Miller claims in a NBC.13 interview that there were still 270 targets to search.

5.  June, 2009 - Tim Miller reveals to Dana Pretzer that it is his intention to return to Aruba in regards to the targets that had yet been investigated.

6.  June, 2009 - Debbie (BFN) claims that Dave is working with Tim Miller, John Silvetti and Louis Schaefer in the raising of funds to continue the search in Aruban waters.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1642 on: October 07, 2009, 08:47:57 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4838.1000

Reply #1004

In regards to the Persistence...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1643 on: October 07, 2009, 08:53:45 PM »

The Persistence,Silvetti,Schaffer,Kingman,Capslockgizzards supporters have NO answers!NADA.....It's called,taking something very SIMPLE,and attempting to make it VERY confusing!That Sh_t don't work here!TRY AGAIN................

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #1644 on: October 07, 2009, 09:15:51 PM »

Has Anyone noticed that since the Persistence was brought back in this thread in the last several days....We have a poster who comes in... who by the way has not been here at all lately... and starts a distraction campaign...It happens Everytime.....I say ignore the Distracter and Get on with Exposing the Persistence Scam...... JMO!

Scrollin Scrollin Scrollin....Keep the Revelations Rolling!   

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1645 on: October 07, 2009, 09:24:50 PM »

Kyle said: "I think it is highly unlikely and completely inconsistent with numerous testimonies and other evidence that the pond (or anything but the ocean) contains Natalee's remains."

Kyle said: " The trap is almost straight out from Arashi in 90ft of water."

roboposter response

How massive is that trap?  How heavy?  How many would be required to lift it onto a boat, secure, and transport it into the ocean?

It is some kind of trap/cage looking thing, I am not convinced it held any human remains. 

I think it more likely, the remains are in one of the other targets Persistence did not get the opportunity to follow up on.  Or, the ocean may be a ruse and Natalee was sold.

If people think she is found, there is no reason to keep searching - that is the mistake.  No evidence she has been found.

(roboposter out)

jmho

So basically you are saying if we think she was found we shouldn't be seeking justice because she was found?  Her body needs to be returned to her family.  So to me those pictures prove a body was in that trap.  Whether it was Natalee in that trap or not we won't know unless we continued putting pressure on Aruba.

We aren't giving up.  There are American traitors involved.

Art Wood said this was a professional coverup.  That cage could have been put in the ocean by the same people covering up.

If you are tired of seeing repeated posts my suggestion is just to scroll on by.  You don't have to read them.

JMO
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1646 on: October 07, 2009, 09:36:58 PM »

Jossy said the people handling the radar for the water said the police told them to turn it off.

The police aren't going to tell them to shut the radar off for an idiot and his friends to dispose of a body.  The police wanted that radar shut off because they were involved.  They wanted to make sure it was done right.  Who would have a boat and man power to dump a cage like that in the water?  The police.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1647 on: October 07, 2009, 09:42:42 PM »

Jossy said the people handling the radar for the water said the police told them to turn it off.

The police aren't going to tell them to shut the radar off for an idiot and his friends to dispose of a body.  The police wanted that radar shut off because they were involved.  They wanted to make sure it was done right.  Who would have a boat and man power to dump a cage like that in the water?  The police.
I have said from day one that I don't think Natalee was disposed of in the ocean that first night. I think she was deposited by a LARGER boat.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1648 on: October 07, 2009, 09:55:06 PM »

I have said from day one that I don't think Natalee was disposed of in the ocean that first night. I think she was deposited by a LARGER boat.

POLICE BOAT???

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1649 on: October 07, 2009, 09:57:40 PM »

POLICE BOAT???
Could be....could be several possibilities. Police involvement is high on my list, though.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1650 on: October 07, 2009, 09:59:23 PM »

POLICE BOAT???

Police Boat or the Tattoo.  Either way the police were involved.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1651 on: October 07, 2009, 10:01:10 PM »

POLICE BOAT???
Could be....could be several possibilities. Police involvement is high on my list, though.

What does anybody think about Paulus,Joran,Gottenbos meeting up with a BIGGER "Police boat" for them to finish off the disposal,in turn,allowing them to get back to the mainland much faster??

MOHANDAS GANDHI
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1652 on: October 07, 2009, 10:04:46 PM »

POLICE BOAT???

What does anybody think about Paulus,Joran,Gottenbos meeting up with a BIGGER "Police boat" for them to finish off the disposal,in turn,allowing them to get back to the mainland much faster??

That is a very good possibility.

To get back to the mainland just in time to meet up with Beth and Jug.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2009, 10:06:18 PM by San » Logged
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1653 on: October 07, 2009, 10:06:34 PM »

Whiskey girl.......... just WHO IS searching???????????????????????? All I hear are FALSE rumors out of Aruba or "Gold Monkeys". I see NO evidence of a continued search by Dave or anyone else.

Wreck

I have not heard anything official either regarding the continuing search.  However ... I do know that Debbie (BFN has a personal relationship with Dave and Robin Holloway and ... somehow do not think that she would fabricate on an open forum.

I do believe the solicitation of funds to further the search in Aruban waters would be considered fraud if there was not anything in the works.

Janet

++++++++

1.  February, 2008 - Kyle Kingman is solicitating funds toward the continuation of the search and ... those funds are designated to TES.

2.  April, 2008 - John Silvetti claims that Dave Holloway put him touch with the head of the tourist Association in regards to a "sizable" donation to assist in the costs associated with continuing the search.

3.  July, 2008 - Steve Holloway claims in his comment on SM Front Page that Dave intends to continue the search.

4.  March, 2009 - Tim Miller claims in a NBC.13 interview that there were still 270 targets to search.

5.  June, 2009 - Tim Miller reveals to Dana Pretzer that it is his intention to return to Aruba in regards to the targets that had yet been investigated.

6.  June, 2009 - Debbie (BFN) claims that Dave is working with Tim Miller, John Silvetti and Louis Schaefer in the raising of funds to continue the search in Aruban waters.

About raising the money to continue the search.You have Schaeffer(MULTI_MILLIONAIRE) who works with BILLION DOLLAR COMPANIES,as does Silvetti,who can't raise 1.5 million dollars????SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THAT PICTURE ME THINKS....

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1654 on: October 07, 2009, 10:09:37 PM »

POLICE BOAT???

That is a very good possibility.

To get back to the mainland just in time to meet up with Beth and Jug.

All too simple isn't it?Makes me sick..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1655 on: October 07, 2009, 10:16:29 PM »

This was my original "theory" in late February after the Persistence search. Note that this was BEFORE I learned of the Persistence malfeasance. I wanted to think our Government was clued in and "setting a trap". Note Kyles original reply to my "theory".  :

Quote from: wreck on Today at 03:20:36 PM
I'm going to dig a bigger hole for myself as I think few are following what I'm saying.
1) The Persistence in all likelihood has found Natalee in the trap.
2) They really did not want to expose this just yet. Why? Because they still need to "prove"
the "whys" and "hows". They have a better chance of accomplishing this if the actual "perps"
aren't "clued in."
3) Why the "Dateline" irregularities? Because "Dateline" was already on board and they had to
 keep up "appearances" so they could continue with their "plan."
4) The posting of the pics on the internet put a severe cramp in their plans.
5) Why is trap so big? Because the body disposal did not happen that night as in Joran's story.
 Her body was put there at least a few days later by a bigger boat involving a larger cover-up.
This why they did not reveal their "finding" yet. They want to find out who has that bigger boat.

Once again -- my opinion.

We have waited 3 years -- hold on -- we're almost there!

~~~~~~
(KYLE: )
I also pray that you are right!  Wreck, I like the way you think. 
Wreck, then what are your thoughts on Mos's press release about the FBI results?

(me) :
Don't know - don't care what Mos says or does. I trusted him up until Thanksgiving time. Never again

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1656 on: October 07, 2009, 10:23:25 PM »

ON THE RECORD W/ GRETA - NOVEMBER 19, 2008

VAN SUSTEREN: And do you know -- and in terms of boats that night, do you know if any thorough investigation, one that you would have confidence in? Has that been done?

MANSUR: No, it hasn't been done because that night, somebody in the police force told the people handling the radar that controls the boats in the vicinity on the coast of Aruba -- told them to put it off.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,454527,00.html

HOWEVER ...

CBS NEWS - MARCH 25, 2006

But Dr. Ruben Cruz, the head of the island’s search and rescue team showed 48 Hours that an unweighted body thrown overboard near the shore would wash up on the beach.

Cruz says he and his team have tossed a dummy overboard many times, but that in every case, it drifted back to shore. The only way that wouldn’t happen is if a boat sailed more than two miles offshore — a trip that would have turned up on police radar and been captured on tape.

Police have accounted for every boat in the water the night Natalee vanished.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/03/22/48hours/main1430644_page4.shtml

_____

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1657 on: October 07, 2009, 10:25:54 PM »

POLICE BOAT???

THE SAME ONE that recovered the contents of the cage!!!!!!!!!

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #1658 on: October 07, 2009, 10:26:03 PM »

Agree that Natalee was NOT disposed in the sea the first night. It probably took days, from the shallow grave that Tim M. found, to the sighting near the hotel/beach area into the white pickup, to the landfill, to the???
As the coverup crew refined their disposal options over the evolving timeline afforded them by OM/ALE...there was certainly time to place Natalee in the cage that kyle, IN HIS OWN WORDS, describes as the final resting place of Natalee.....
kyle and the persistence coverup crew are truly AMERICAN TRAITORS! and in no way/shape/form, can be thought of as hero's
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1659 on: October 07, 2009, 10:26:44 PM »

ON THE RECORD W/ GRETA - NOVEMBER 19, 2008

VAN SUSTEREN: And do you know -- and in terms of boats that night, do you know if any thorough investigation, one that you would have confidence in? Has that been done?

MANSUR: No, it hasn't been done because that night, somebody in the police force told the people handling the radar that controls the boats in the vicinity on the coast of Aruba -- told them to put it off.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,454527,00.html

HOWEVER ...

CBS NEWS - MARCH 25, 2006

But Dr. Ruben Cruz, the head of the island’s search and rescue team showed 48 Hours that an unweighted body thrown overboard near the shore would wash up on the beach.

Cruz says he and his team have tossed a dummy overboard many times, but that in every case, it drifted back to shore. The only way that wouldn’t happen is if a boat sailed more than two miles offshore — a trip that would have turned up on police radar and been captured on tape.

Police have accounted for every boat in the water the night Natalee vanished.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/03/22/48hours/main1430644_page4.shtml

There is that word again................

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.