May 13, 2024, 06:06:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #14  (Read 435468 times)
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #620 on: September 03, 2008, 07:42:32 PM »

Ok still trying to get ready but noone answered about R-22 refridergent for cars - George could have had some.  Is this like cloroform????
I believe it is similar to or is freon

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #621 on: September 03, 2008, 07:42:48 PM »

Not sure if anyone saw the post on the other board that the person made up the contents of the bag in the trunk.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #622 on: September 03, 2008, 07:43:22 PM »

Interesting.  Conflicting reports but nothing verified on George's whereabouts.  Wish I knew where George was!!

DARN IT---SLOW DOWN.  I have been trying to catch up since 4:30 (2 hours) and everytime I get close I find myself 4-6 more pages behind. 

My guess on the chemical is Cindy and George tried to cover up the decomposing body odor and pour bleach in the trunk causing a caustic reaction with the stains, hair etc. They knew immediately a dead body had been in that car and tried to cover it up.  I also believe that George found the body in the trunk and he disposed of the body and then dumped the car. (MOO) 

Now back to reading.
and then what? they poured acetone over the bleach?nah
either a portable meth lab spilled or she killed the baby with chloroform

Don't know what they did don't think that either but this is so much like nat's case no body no conviction but I honestly think they have enough against her to take her under murder chargers unlike poor Nat

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #623 on: September 03, 2008, 07:43:30 PM »

Another bit from WESH news - "found large amounts of a potentially lethal chemical" in the trunk of the car.  Three different sources report - prelim lab results show inside Casey's car was chloroform !!  Someone had visited websites that had information about chloroform - found on her hard drive on her computer.
Hello I just got in what a day,do you have a link for this pleas. TY

http://www.wesh.com/news/17377729/detail.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #624 on: September 03, 2008, 07:43:55 PM »

It is freon, but does it have the componets of cholorform?????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #625 on: September 03, 2008, 07:44:12 PM »

Not sure if anyone saw the post on the other board that the person made up the contents of the bag in the trunk.
kat...feel free to post it...thanks

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #626 on: September 03, 2008, 07:44:38 PM »

I believe chloroform is still used in some instances in veterinary medicine.

http://64.233.169.104/search?q=cache:DyAnemGtBmkJ:delcode.delaware.gov/title3/c080/index.shtml+chloroform+veterinary+medicine&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=6&gl=us&client=firefox-a

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #627 on: September 03, 2008, 07:45:06 PM »

Another bit from WESH news - "found large amounts of a potentially lethal chemical" in the trunk of the car.  Three different sources report - prelim lab results show inside Casey's car was chloroform !!  Someone had visited websites that had information about chloroform - found on her hard drive on her computer.
Hello I just got in what a day,do you have a link for this pleas. TY

http://www.wesh.com/news/17377729/detail.html
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #628 on: September 03, 2008, 07:45:16 PM »

Knay Knay - I had to pop in for this one.  Chloroform = meth lab, I'm lookin on wikipedia, and you would need large quantities and clothes become saturated with it in meth lab.  Still reading.
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #629 on: September 03, 2008, 07:45:32 PM »

To all the Topix Oh Well iii posters:
Please accept my humblest and most heartfelt apologies for the post I put on this morning with the inventory list. It was meant to be a spoof. I thought everyone would recognize it as a joke, and pay no attention to it. I did not mean for one minute, and it never entered my mind, that anyone would take it seriously and try to track down or research the individual items on it. I am very, very sorry that some of you wasted your precious time on this wild goose chase.
After watching Nancy Grace last night and seeing what Cindy had done to Tim Miller, I was so upset that I could not sleep. I only slept about thirty minutes and the rest of the night I tossed and turned. I was very angry with her. Finally, I became so worked up that I had to do something to calm myself down. So in my head I wrote the inventory list just to get myself in a different frame of mind. When I woke up I put it in a Word document. Later I decided that I had to quit participating in this forum because it was obsessing me. I posted the “I’m quitting” message and attached the Inventory List document, just for fun. Honestly, I never believed anyone would take it seriously.
75% of the items on the list are things you would see in my OWN car, all the candy wrappers and fast food bags. I forgot to mention leaking banana Slurpee cups. The others I just made up to go with a fictional Casey. My father, age 85, received a pair of briefs for Christmas with HOME OF THE WHOPPER printed across the fly. They were bought at Spencer’s Gifts I believe. There is no such place as El Petito Acaemio; those words are not even in the Spanish language. The joke about that was that she had to have 3 character references and the page was blank.
I had NOT intended to look at this forum again. I went fishing and was gone all day. This evening when I watched the news, I heard all the bombshells and just HAD to check oh well iii, despite my promise to myself not to. That is when I discovered that my morning post had got out of hand.
I truly am sorry for the confusion and apologize from the bottom of my heart. Kudos to seasidecece who was the first to guess that it was a joke and to Vape and Zig, who were not fooled a bit, and for their humorous comments. I do want to clarify that I DID NOT post it on websleuths or the monkey site. I have never even been to those sites. EVER. So that just proves that they read this one and copy us. I checked the properties of my Word document and I saved it at 9:32:00 a.m. I did not notice that I had misspelled fries as fires until this evening. It does kind of make it look authentic, since LE always has misspellings in their documents.
Please please please, do not vote me off the island.
And before I go, I want to say how proud I am of Dave for writing his letter and IT WORKED!!! I cried and cried when I saw that Sheriff Beary had acted on it. Thank you, Dave, and everyone else who has sent emails this evening.
Enquiring Minds

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #630 on: September 03, 2008, 07:47:10 PM »

Are you saying that list that was posted earlier was MADE UP? 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #631 on: September 03, 2008, 07:47:35 PM »

Sigh.. this is so not the night for me. 

8pm: Nancy Grace
8pm: 2 hr season premier of Bones
9pm: Dana
9pm: season premier of Ghost Hunters.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #632 on: September 03, 2008, 07:47:41 PM »

Please accept my humblest and most heartfelt apologies for the post I put on this morning with the inventory list. It was meant to be a spoof. I thought everyone would recognize it as a joke, and pay no attention to it. I did not mean for one minute, and it never entered my mind, that anyone would take it seriously and try to track down or research the individual items on it. I am very, very sorry that some of you wasted your precious time on this wild goose chase.
After watching Nancy Grace last night and seeing what Cindy had done to Tim Miller, I was so upset that I could not sleep. I only slept about thirty minutes and the rest of the night I tossed and turned. I was very angry with her. Finally, I became so worked up that I had to do something to calm myself down. So in my head I wrote the inventory list just to get myself in a different frame of mind. When I woke up I put it in a Word document. Later I decided that I had to quit participating in this forum because it was obsessing me. I posted the “I’m quitting” message and attached the Inventory List document, just for fun. Honestly, I never believed anyone would take it seriously.
75% of the items on the list are things you would see in my OWN car, all the candy wrappers and fast food bags. I forgot to mention leaking banana Slurpee cups. The others I just made up to go with a fictional Casey. My father, age 85, received a pair of briefs for Christmas with HOME OF THE WHOPPER printed across the fly. They were bought at Spencer’s Gifts I believe. There is no such place as El Petito Acaemio; those words are not even in the Spanish language. The joke about that was that she had to have 3 character references and the page was blank.
I had NOT intended to look at this forum again. I went fishing and was gone all day. This evening when I watched the news, I heard all the bombshells and just HAD to check oh well iii, despite my promise to myself not to. That is when I discovered that my morning post had got out of hand.
I truly am sorry for the confusion and apologize from the bottom of my heart. Kudos to seasidecece who was the first to guess that it was a joke and to Vape and Zig, who were not fooled a bit, and for their humorous comments. I do want to clarify that I DID NOT post it on websleuths or the monkey site. I have never even been to those sites. EVER. So that just proves that they read this one and copy us. I checked the properties of my Word document and I saved it at 9:32:00 a.m. I did not notice that I had misspelled fries as fires until this evening. It does kind of make it look authentic, since LE always has misspellings in their documents.
And before I go, I want to say how proud I am of Dave for writing his letter and IT WORKED!!! I cried and cried when I saw that Sheriff Beary had acted on it. Thank you, Dave, and everyone else who has sent emails this evening.
Enquiring Minds

Summinnabiztch....atleast he was honest and came clean...even admitted those horrible boxers are his!  NASTY dude!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #633 on: September 03, 2008, 07:48:06 PM »

Enquiring Minds

Thanks Kat
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #634 on: September 03, 2008, 07:48:14 PM »

Ok still trying to get ready but noone answered about R-22 refridergent for cars - George could have had some.  Is this like cloroform????
I believe it is similar to or is freon

Don't kids sniff that to get high?

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #635 on: September 03, 2008, 07:48:17 PM »

Also late Wednesday afternoon, a cadaver dog alerted on an area in the search for Caylee Anthony just south of the Orlando International Airport. It's near the same place where search teams have been scouring the woods trying to find Caylee's body.
Orange County investigators were at the scene Wednesday evening to investigate the discovery made by the Body Hunters, an organization out of Ohio. That group said their own cadaver dogs hit on something. Investigators told Eyewitness News they did not believe the find was likely to have anything to do with the Caylee Anthony case but homicide detectives had been called out just in case."
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #636 on: September 03, 2008, 07:48:20 PM »

Methamphetamine labs can give off noxious fumes, such as phosphine gas, methylamine gas, solvent vapors; such as acetone or chloroform, iodine vapors, white phosphorus, anhydrous ammonia, hydrogen chloride/muriatic acid, hydrogen iodide, lithium/sodium metal, ether, or methamphetamine vapors.
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #637 on: September 03, 2008, 07:48:24 PM »

Are you saying that list that was posted earlier was MADE UP? 

Thats whats being reported.

Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #638 on: September 03, 2008, 07:48:26 PM »

Interesting.  Conflicting reports but nothing verified on George's whereabouts.  Wish I knew where George was!!

DARN IT---SLOW DOWN.  I have been trying to catch up since 4:30 (2 hours) and everytime I get close I find myself 4-6 more pages behind. 

My guess on the chemical is Cindy and George tried to cover up the decomposing body odor and pour bleach in the trunk causing a caustic reaction with the stains, hair etc. They knew immediately a dead body had been in that car and tried to cover it up.  I also believe that George found the body in the trunk and he disposed of the body and then dumped the car. (MOO) 

Now back to reading.
and then what? they poured acetone over the bleach?nah
either a portable meth lab spilled or she killed the baby with chloroform

Don't know what they did don't think that either but this is so much like nat's case no body no conviction but I honestly think they have enough against her to take her under murder chargers unlike poor Nat

I just tried imagining what I would do if I opened a trunk and found my granddaughter's dead body. Collapsing was first, screaming in hysterics, running to call 911...these are some damn cold people that find a body and immediately start to think of ways to dispose of it.  hang em all

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #639 on: September 03, 2008, 07:49:24 PM »

Enquiring Minds

Thank you. He should be banned for that.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.