May 15, 2024, 11:59:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #613 5/4 - 5/5/2007  (Read 157378 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #120 on: May 04, 2007, 05:55:05 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"
CHECK THIS OUT: Joran was talking to Abraham Jones when he was in jail and gave him the story that the Kalpoes dropped him off and drove off with Natalee. And he is claiming he is being framed by the Kalpoes!

So here is is with another story trying to frame the Kalpoes.

From Haisibokos, no date but we can probably figure it out from the dates they were arrested.

UPDATE 20: TOP95 FM (Aruban radio station) reported on Monday that they have received information about the story that the suspect Joran van der Sloot gave to the police. The radio station got this information from the attorney that is representing the suspect Abraham Jones. Jones is being held at the same location as Joran and he has been hearing/getting information from within the institute. According to the attorney ,Jones declared that Joran is convinced that he is being framed. Joran is saying that he did not go to the lighthouse with the group at all. He testified that after he left the club, he caught a ride home with his Surinamese friends, the brothers Kalpoe. At that time Natalee Holloway was in the car. Joran allegedly testified that the Kalpoes dropped him off at his home and drove off with Natalee in car. It was only afterwards (a few days later), around the swimming pool at his house, that the Kalpoes made plans to come out with one version of the events. But now it seems that they are trying to frame Joran. The attorney also told the radio station that his client has been hearing Joran van der Sloot sobbing a lot lately.

Yeh this was a day or two after he confessed. This was reported on dutch TV.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #121 on: May 04, 2007, 05:56:27 PM »

Hiya Monkeys

Remember this?

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1449981/posts

<snip>
Transcripts of only the conversations between Jossy and Geraldo on 7/24/05
GR: Jos, Thanks for being with us. Tell us about this guy, tell us about what he told you.

JM: Well our people have been searching for the past 3 1/2 weeks for the identity of this witness that we heard about because of a domino game that took place in the prison of Aruba in which one of the Kalpoe brothers participated. Friday they were finally, uh he was finally found and uh speaking to our people he said that ah, between 2:30 and 3:00 in the morning that Natalee disappeared. He was driving by the Racquet Ball Club to go to his home and he saw the Kalpoe car parked there with Joran in the drivers seat, one of the Kalpoe brothers beside him, and the other Kalpoe brother in the back. They did not see Natalee with them, but ah when he drove by very slowly and very close to them, Joran tired to hide his face with his hand and one of the Kalpoe brothers who was in the back just threw himself on the seat so as to not be seen. But (unaudible - sounds like he says Deback) saw all three of them. Friday our people took him after a lot of convincing, because he was afraid... took him to the (unaudible - half?) quarters of the police at (ooo-Bali?) and there he did repeat word for word everything he told us and he signed his declaration. So this places Joran and the Kalpoe brothers within 2:30 and 3:00 at a spot where they were not suppose to be at, at that time. (overtalk)

GR: Jossy how credible is this person and this is not the reward money speaking is it?

JM: No No No... there's is no reward involved here. It's just at his own free will make that statement to us after we heard about him from that domino game in the prison because when one of the other guys was playing with this Kalpoe brother, one of them - don't know which one - told him, "listen my gardener saw you and the other 2 guys by the back of the club between 2:30 and 3:00". He (Kalpoe) became very pale and he (Kalpoe) threw the dominoes on the table. So when we heard that story, our people began to search. We finally found him on Friday and he was convinced to be taken to the police were he laid out his declaration. This changes the whole story that they dropped Joran and Natalee to the beach, to the beach at the Marriott Club. There were between 2:30 and 3:00 at some other place nearby, within walking distance from the Marriott.

GR: But Natalee was not to be seen at least?

JM: No she was not to be seen in the car with them, no!

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #122 on: May 04, 2007, 05:56:47 PM »

CHECK THIS OUT: Joran was talking to Abraham Jones when he was in jail and gave him the story that the Kalpoes dropped him off and drove off with Natalee. And he is claiming he is being framed by the Kalpoes!

From Haisibokos, no date but we can probably figure it out from the dates they were arrested.

UPDATE 20: TOP95 FM (Aruban radio station) reported on Monday that they have received information about the story that the suspect Joran van der Sloot gave to the police. The radio station got this information from the attorney that is representing the suspect Abraham Jones. Jones is being held at the same location as Joran and he has been hearing/getting information from within the institute. According to the attorney ,Jones declared that Joran is convinced that he is being framed. Joran is saying that he did not go to the lighthouse with the group at all. He testified that after he left the club, he caught a ride home with his Surinamese friends, the brothers Kalpoe. At that time Natalee Holloway was in the car. Joran allegedly testified that the Kalpoes dropped him off at his home and drove off with Natalee in car. It was only afterwards (a few days later), around the swimming pool at his house, that the Kalpoes made plans to come out with one version of the events. But now it seems that they are trying to frame Joran. The attorney also told the radio station that his client has been hearing Joran van der Sloot sobbing a lot lately.

While I agree with the theory that they were at Joran's house that night, the change in the story from the lighthouse, a change that was very awkward and clumsy when questioned about it by Chris Cuomo, tells me that they WERE at the Lighthouse that night and Joran is denying it.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #123 on: May 04, 2007, 05:58:46 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Frijole"
re the one shoe... I remember hearing on MSM that it was found in our sporter's closet during the search.  Dompig put out an all pts bulletin for the missing one and he discussed it on natl. TV.  No denying it.  That's why I went nutso when they were later talking about him leaving 2 shoes on the beach... WTF???  Some police work.

Frijole - I remember that.  We kept wondering why 2 shoes?

These kinds of things need to be pointed out by Greta instead of focusing in on some crack head that we know lied at least twice.

Major Investigation in the sloot back yard and she wants to focus on people at the beach.. Mad

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #124 on: May 04, 2007, 05:59:05 PM »

It's so OBVIOUS, why didn't we see this before, lol  Laughing  Laughing

ROFL   ....
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #125 on: May 04, 2007, 06:02:39 PM »

How long does it take to drive from C&C to the Lighthouse?  
How long does it take to drive from the Lighthouse to Joran's?  This is at 1:00 a.m., no traffic.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #126 on: May 04, 2007, 06:05:30 PM »

Klaas, I love it.. can you shrink his head like the head shrinker you are? Very Happy

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: May 04, 2007, 06:05:50 PM »

No New Developments In Holloway Case

Friday, May 04, 2007 - 05:34 PM

http://www.nbc13.com/gulfcoastwest/vtm/home.html

ORANJESTAD, Aruba -- It was a week ago Friday the Natalee Holloway case reignited as the main suspect's home was searched.

Holloway, a Mountain Brook High School graduate, disappeared two years ago in Aruba.

There were no visible signs of a search on the island Friday, and some believe the answers to what happened to Holloway are known, just not proven.

Dutch police took over the investigation of Holloway’s disappearance after local island police had been on the mystery from the beginning.

There have been more than a dozen suspects, but the main focus of the investigation has been on Joran Van Der Sloot. By his own admission, Van Der Sloot was with Holloway in the early morning hours of May 30, 2005, the last night of her senior trip. Also with Van Der Sloot and Holloway, were the brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe.

“Joran told four police officers on the beach that when he left, Natalee was sleeping on the beach and that Deepak went back on the beach and he thinks that Deepak raped and murdered Natalee and buried her by the first fisherman's hut,” said Diario Aruba's managing editor, Jossy Mansur.

Mansur has been on the story since the beginning.

“That statement of his signed and sealed by four police officers was never followed through. No further questions were made to him. It just lies there,” he said.

Mansur doesn't believe that declaration absolves Van Der Sloot.

“I think he was passing on what he may have done himself. I don't know; we don't know. We can't accuse anyone unless we have the evidence to back it up,” he said.

Mansur believes fresh eyes pouring over statements and evidence, new and old, could be the key to making this case.

“People know, more or less, about what happened, but you need the evidence to prove it in order to go to court,” he said.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: May 04, 2007, 06:07:27 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Klaas, I love it.. can you shrink his head like the head shrinker you are? Very Happy

I did this one a couple weeks ago, lol  Laughing  Laughing

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #129 on: May 04, 2007, 06:08:02 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"

UPDATE 20: TOP95 FM (Aruban radio station) reported on Monday that they have received information about the story that the suspect Joran van der Sloot gave to the police. The radio station got this information from the attorney that is representing the suspect Abraham Jones. Jones is

being held at the same location as Joran and he has been hearing/getting information from within the institute. According to the attorney ,Jones declared that Joran is convinced that he is being framed. Joran is saying that he did not go to the lighthouse with the group at all. He testified that after he left the club, he caught a ride home with his Surinamese friends, the brothers Kalpoe. At that time Natalee Holloway was in the car. Joran allegedly testified that the Kalpoes dropped him off at his home and drove off with Natalee in car. It was only afterwards (a few days later), around the swimming pool at his house, that the Kalpoes made plans to come out with one version of the events. But now it seems that they are trying to frame Joran. The attorney also told the radio station that his client has been hearing Joran van der Sloot sobbing a lot lately.

While I agree with the theory that they were at Joran's house that night, the change in the story from the lighthouse, a change that was very awkward and clumsy when questioned about it by Chris Cuomo, tells me that they WERE at the Lighthouse that night and Joran is denying it.

I see it more as Joran throwing the Kalpoes under the bus. No one went to any lighthouse, unless there is a miniature, decorative one in the Sloot yard.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #130 on: May 04, 2007, 06:12:01 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"

I did this one a couple weeks ago, lol  Laughing  Laughing

Need one with a growing nose, like Pinnochio....  Wink

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: May 04, 2007, 06:12:35 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

ROFL   ....

Gad, but he is so plain looking! How anyone can perceive him as attractive is beyond me.  Look at him~ beady little eyes that are too close together, the red nose of an alcoholic, and it's piggish looking too. Add the pimples and there is one unattractive punk.

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #132 on: May 04, 2007, 06:13:51 PM »

New joke in the lounge. It's hilarious.            

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: May 04, 2007, 06:14:27 PM »

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #134 on: May 04, 2007, 06:15:35 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

ROFL   ....

Gad, but he is so plain looking! How anyone can perceive him as attractive is beyond me.  Look at him~ beady little eyes that are too close together, the red nose of an alcoholic, and it's piggish looking too. Add the pimples and there is one unattractive punk.

LOL, tell us what you REALLY feel?  agreed...  my daughters do too!

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #135 on: May 04, 2007, 06:16:22 PM »

Now THAT's what I'm talking about,  very fitting!   Very Happy
Your Rock Klaas!

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #136 on: May 04, 2007, 06:16:45 PM »

I think they probably did drive towards the lighthouse or Arashi (to let the drug take effect).  Then to the Sloots.  The plan was to leave her on the beach but she had some problem at the Sloots.  They went to their usual spot, the Raquetclub (where Joran is an intern and probably has a key) and were spotted in the car (although what car I'm not sure of because I've never seen a car description by the gardner) (could be Freddy's grey car we saw in his driveway when his house was for sale).  After the gardner spotted them, one or both Ks headed home to start the alibi process.  They don't know the final Natalee outcome.  Freddy might not have been "told" the truth, he may know the truth....along with PVDS...or Val...or Sander or whoever. The raquetclub is north of the Marriott.  Maybe Joran told K2 he was going to take Natalee to the beach in hopes the water would bring her around...
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #137 on: May 04, 2007, 06:17:42 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
Quote from: "LilPuma"

UPDATE 20: TOP95 FM (Aruban radio station) reported on Monday that they have received information about the story that the suspect Joran van der Sloot gave to the police. The radio station got this information from the attorney that is representing the suspect Abraham Jones. Jones is

being held at the same location as Joran and he has been hearing/getting information from within the institute. According to the attorney ,Jones declared that Joran is convinced that he is being framed. Joran is saying that he did not go to the lighthouse with the group at all. He testified that after he left the club, he caught a ride home with his Surinamese friends, the brothers Kalpoe. At that time Natalee Holloway was in the car. Joran allegedly testified that the Kalpoes dropped him off at his home and drove off with Natalee in car. It was only afterwards (a few days later), around the swimming pool at his house, that the Kalpoes made plans to come out with one version of the events. But now it seems that they are trying to frame Joran. The attorney also told the radio station that his client has been hearing Joran van der Sloot sobbing a lot lately.

I see it more as Joran throwing the Kalpoes under the bus. No one went to any lighthouse, unless there is a miniature, decorative one in the Sloot yard.

I'm still not so sure.  One of the Hasibokos articles that disappeared after the remodeling was of a Dutch reporter talking to Aruban investigators.  Their theory at the time was that Natalee died at the Lighthouse in a rape-gone-bad scenario.  This was about the same time, van der Straaten told a Dutch reporter that "I know more about the case than you do."

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #138 on: May 04, 2007, 06:24:08 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
I think they probably did drive towards the lighthouse or Arashi (to let the drug take effect).  Then to the Sloots.  The plan was to leave her on the beach but she had some problem at the Sloots.  They went to their usual spot, the Raquetclub (where Joran is an intern and probably has a key) and were spotted in the car (although what car I'm not sure of because I've never seen a car description by the gardner) (could be Freddy's grey car we saw in his driveway when his house was for sale).  After the gardner spotted them, one or both Ks headed home to start the alibi process.  They don't know the final Natalee outcome.  Freddy might not have been "told" the truth, he may know the truth....along with PVDS...or Val...or Sander or whoever. The raquetclub is north of the Marriott.  Maybe Joran told K2 he was going to take Natalee to the beach in hopes the water would bring her around...

I agree that this is what Joran told the Kalpoes when they bailed.  That's why the Kalpoes tried to find out from Freddy what really happened and why they were seen cruising the area by TJ Ward's witness.

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #139 on: May 04, 2007, 06:24:59 PM »

Dihannah1~ If I wrote what I REALLY do feel about Joran, klaas would have to ban me!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.