May 18, 2024, 09:51:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #737 2/29 - 3/1/08  (Read 363159 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: February 29, 2008, 08:20:06 PM »

JE's translation of Hans Mos words in this Dutch interview convinces me that there was nothing related to the Natalee Holloway case in that cage/trap.

Janet

+++++++++

Quote from: ******* on February 28, 2008, 07:18:01 AM
Tv Interview with Hans Mos in Dutch..Can someone please tell us if he says anything interesting?

Hans Mos praat over zaak 'Natalee Holloway'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxrrK53GOOA

+++++++++

Quote from: JE on February 28, 2008, 07:47:39 AM
He talks about the persistence search says they they re looking for a needle in a haystack. He says its a difficult search assuming the needle and haystack even exist.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #21 on: February 29, 2008, 08:20:07 PM »

Maybe NBC was there to ensure that everything was recorded.  Hopefully this would ensure that there was evidence of what was found.  Perhaps there was some concern that it would go astray.

That's a very good thought.Time and pressure.All things eventually wear down.The ANGELS here at SM have the time,as well,will apply pressure anyway we know how.For instance.Had a customer who uses my business is going on a Cruise of the Panama canal and it docks in Aruba.He told me for Natalee he'll spend no money in Aruba.Little miracles happening everywhere.Yes i believe every bit counts....

Keepthefaith

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: February 29, 2008, 08:21:13 PM »

http://au.us.biz.yahoo.com/iw/080229/0368776.html   

INVESTOR ALERT: KGS Announces the Initial Filing of Securities Class Action Lawsuit Against Superior Offshore International, Inc. -- DEEP
Friday February 29, 12:16 am ET

(snipped)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #23 on: February 29, 2008, 08:21:46 PM »

Quote from: oceanexploration on Today at 06:10:02 PM
Quote from: ala_gunslinger on Today at 04:19:59 PM
Quote from: wreck on Today at 03:20:36 PM
I'm going to dig a bigger hole for myself as I think few are following what i'm saying.
1) The Persistence in all likelihood has found Natalee in the trap.
2) They really did not want to expose this just yet. Why? Because they still need to "prove" the "whys" and "hows". They have a better chance of accomplishing this if the actual "perps" aren't "clued in."
3) Why the "Dateline" irregularities? Because "Dateline" was already on board and they had to keep up "appearances" so they could continue with their "plan."
4) The posting of the pics on the internet put a severe cramp in their plans.
5) Why is trap so big? Because the body disposal did not happen that night as in Joran's story. Her body was put there at least a few days later by a bigger boat involving a larger cover-up. This why they did not reveal their "finding" yet. They want to find out who has that bigger boat.

Once again -- my opinion.

We have waited 3 years -- hold on -- we're almost there!

I pray you are right!

I also pray that you are right!  Wreck, I like the way you think. 
Wreck, then what are your thoughts on Mos's press release about the FBI results?

Don't know - don't care what Mos says or does. I trusted him up until Thanksgiving time. Never again.

Just thought I'd bring this over. OE didn't really dispute me! (unless he was mocking me -  )

ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: February 29, 2008, 08:22:30 PM »

Moved this thought forward.any opinions???

Great thoughts AZlady.You think it could be something from the VDS house.Blanket,plastic,something from the garden shed???Material from a bodybag???Just thoughts.Could be material from any of the perps houses.Opinions???

Keepthefaith

It could be any type of fabric used to wrap her body.  I think the fabric is the least significant part of the contents of the trap.  I also think the FBI is telling Mos to go suck an egg. 

I know how to blow an egg.   

nope!  not gonna say it!

Existence is futile.
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #25 on: February 29, 2008, 08:24:00 PM »

Oceanexploration....Kyle... Have You seen the Post that Blonde left for You today in the Ocean Search Thread.....Its Very Interesting! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #26 on: February 29, 2008, 08:24:03 PM »

JE's translation of Hans Mos words in this Dutch interview convinces me that there was nothing related to the Natalee Holloway case in that cage/trap.

Janet

+++++++++

Quote from: ******* on February 28, 2008, 07:18:01 AM
Tv Interview with Hans Mos in Dutch..Can someone please tell us if he says anything interesting?

Hans Mos praat over zaak 'Natalee Holloway'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxrrK53GOOA

+++++++++

Quote from: JE on February 28, 2008, 07:47:39 AM
He talks about the persistence search says they they re looking for a needle in a haystack. He says its a difficult search assuming the needle and haystack even exist.

Doesn't he also say in that speech that all dead people on Aruba have been accounted for in the past five years?  or something to that effect--that's not a quote.  However, if a body lies in a cage off the coast of Aruba, then that is one that is not explained.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #27 on: February 29, 2008, 08:26:17 PM »

Great thoughts AZlady.You think it could be something from the VDS house.Blanket,plastic,something from the garden shed???Material from a bodybag???Just thoughts.Could be material from any of the perps houses.Opinions???

Keepthefaith

It could be any type of fabric used to wrap her body.  I think the fabric is the least significant part of the contents of the trap.  I also think the FBI is telling Mos to go suck an egg. 

LOL!!! 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #28 on: February 29, 2008, 08:27:10 PM »

I'm going to dig a bigger hole for myself as I think few are following what i'm saying.
2) They really did not want to expose this just yet. Why? Because they still need to "prove" the "whys" and "hows". They have a better chance of accomplishing this if the actual "perps" aren't "clued in."
3) Why the "Dateline" irregularities? Because "Dateline" was already on board and they had to keep up "appearances" so they could continue with their "plan."
5) Why is trap so big? Because the body disposal did not happen that night as in Joran's story. Her body was put there at least a few days later by a bigger boat involving a larger cover-up. This why they did not reveal their "finding" yet. They want to find out who has that bigger boat.

I pray you are right!

Wreck, then what are your thoughts on Mos's press release about the FBI results?

Don't know - don't care what Mos says or does. I trusted him up until Thanksgiving time. Never again.

Just thought I'd bring this over. OE didn't really dispute me! (unless he was mocking me -  )

Wreck, I noticed that, too.  I also don't believe OE mocks.  Not his style.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #29 on: February 29, 2008, 08:27:29 PM »

Keepthefaith

nope!  not gonna say it!

I will!   I've blown many an egg....for Easter Parties..

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: February 29, 2008, 08:27:30 PM »

I pray you are right!

Thats ok.  He has not responded to my question as well. 

I think I know why.

Existence is futile.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #31 on: February 29, 2008, 08:28:23 PM »

INVESTOR ALERT: KGS Announces the Initial Filing of Securities Class Action Lawsuit Against Superior Offshore International, Inc. -- DEEP

(snipped)

I have been watching that.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: February 29, 2008, 08:29:37 PM »

"The DNA that came back was not a match for Natalee"

IF THERE EVER WAS A BLOOPER... !

DNA is not found routinely in tennis shoes or blankets or blouses, either, after being submerged for 2 1/2 years. It comes from HUMAN REMAINS. Yes indeed, they found something, but what it is they most certainly are not at liberty to say.

And that's just 1 of the targets. One down, 100 more to go. Wink

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: February 29, 2008, 08:30:58 PM »

Keepthefaith

nope!  not gonna say it!

You are bad....  in a good way.  But I like you!

Existence is futile.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #34 on: February 29, 2008, 08:32:49 PM »

Keepthefaith

nope!  not gonna say it!

Then I will say that I could see a sheet or a blanket under the bones in
the pics posted by Robin.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
bluwaters
Scared Monkey

« Reply #35 on: February 29, 2008, 08:35:49 PM »

I pray you are right!

Thats ok.  He has not responded to my question as well. 

I think I know why.
wreck - OE compliments you. Keep your train of thought on track! pun intended. 
ala - No response to my questions either...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: February 29, 2008, 08:36:09 PM »

Keepthefaith

I agree AZLady.  There were "rumors" floating in the intial stages of the so-called investigation that there had also been a tarp stolen from the Fisherman's Hut.  Logic implies that a tarp ... not blouse material ... would have survived almost three year at the bottom of the ocean.

What I what to know ... Where did the FBI laboratory get an exact match of the the fabric of Natalee's top?  Was this the fabric found by the park ranger in the Boca Tortuga area of Aruba in July, 2005.

Janet

++++++++++++++++

Postbus 1163, Oranjestad, Aruba
Havenstraat 2
Oranjestad
Aruba

To All media

From The Public Prosecutor’s Office

Date February 26, 2007

Pages 1

The Prosecutors’ Office of Aruba has received the results of the comparison tests done by the FBI Laboratory in the United States of America on clothing, cloth or a textile of some type recovered in January 2008 by an Aruban dive team inside a crab trap in about 90 feet of water, off the coast of Aruba. The Aruban dive team was directed to the crab trap by the crew of the vessel “Persistence” that is conducting a sea search looking for the body of Natalee Holloway. The Persistence is searching for a crab trap based on the story that the body of Natalee Holloway was disposed of and placed in a similar device.

The Aruban Police requested the FBI Laboratory to process the cloth, because the Laboratory already had a sample of the exact match of the type of material of Natalee Holloway’s blouse. The FBI Laboratory received that material on the 22nd of January 2008.

On the 25th of February 2008, the Prosecutors’ Office received the official report from the FBI Laboratory that showed that the two materials were not a match.

Fabric/Duct Tape - Boca Tortuga
SCARED MONKEYS
June 18, 2006

What did the Aruba Park Ranger pick up at Boca Tortuga area? Fabric that matched Natalee’s Top?

What ever happened to this material? Why didn’t the media camera man take a close up of what so closely resembled the green fabric of Natalee’s top? One would have thought that they would have zoomed right in to see what had been collected.

On Sunday, July 17, 2005 the park rangers found the duct tape with long blonde hair in the Boca Tortuga area of Aruba. A park ranger being video’d walking around picks up a piece of fabric that matches Natalee’s top.

The question still remains today, what ever happened to this evidence that was collected?
We also need to remember that this material that was found washed ashore following the hurricanes that took place last summer. It is highly possibly that the material washed ashore from another location on the island or from out at sea.

View fabric images:
http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2006/06/18/what-did-the-aruba-park-ranger-pick-up-at-boca-tortuga-area-fabric-that-matched-natalees-top/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #37 on: February 29, 2008, 08:37:33 PM »

(snipped)

I have been watching that.
Another lawsuit filed in Texas and Louisiana against Superior Offshore Int.
http://au.us.biz.yahoo.com/iw/080229/0369225.html

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: February 29, 2008, 08:37:39 PM »

When MF first reported it on Feb.26 it was posted as>>

The earlier report that the Persistance has found something has now been confirmed.
Human remains were found and these sent to the FBI lab in Quantico.

The report came back this morning stating that the tests exclude Natalee Holloway.

The OM will release a statement later today.

Last edited by MF on Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
~~~~~~~~

Then the thread title changed to 'fabric'

~~~~~~~~~
MF Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:35 pm   

No, the original report does not match Tito's report either. According to the OM statement, it was fabric found in the crab trap. Not human remains.
~~~~~~~~~~
I don't buy it.  Tim would not have called Dave for just fabric.  The pics we saw show a trap with more in it than just fabric.  The FBI are not telling Mos the results, other than the fabric is not what she wore on her last night in Aruba.  In other words, the FBI are not saying ANYTHING!  That's as it should be.

And from the pictures we all saw more than fabric.  I believe I saw a skull. I hope that is what the FBI is testing, and I believe any fabric tests could be returned before identification of bones.  JMO

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #39 on: February 29, 2008, 08:38:45 PM »

Keepthefaith

nope!  not gonna say it!

Then I will say that I could see a sheet or a blanket under the bones in
the pics posted by Robin.

Then...I will say....You have very good eyes....especially IF you saw a large plastic bag laying flat...very good eyes you have my Dear 

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.