May 18, 2024, 07:44:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #737 2/29 - 3/1/08  (Read 363147 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #200 on: February 29, 2008, 11:44:52 PM »

******* - are you serious?    what paper is that in?
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #201 on: February 29, 2008, 11:46:22 PM »

Why is Dick Cheney in Aruba?

Diario Newspaper March 1st 2008

Air force 2 owing to descend at aruba ... maximum security at airports
 saturday, 01 march 2008 oranjestad (aan): l

ast aeropuerto of aruba was have extra security hour cu air force 2, one c-boeing 32 owing to descend. For of nightfall end was talk of the arrival of the plane here at aruba, which is esun ordinarily using for transport of the vice president of markets. Polisnan owing to being notifies for extra surveillance of airport rond. So cu owing to the plane descend 9'or of diabierna one night quantity of equipment owing to send for being give pabao attendance at the part where the plane owing to staciona. Was talk cu dick cheney will is there of the plane cu all his own safety cu owing to achieve autorizacion for march arm at aruba. Esnan cu owing to arrive there will bandona aruba monday morning.

Saturday morning will actuate the plane for one more part pabao close of caserne of bombero because airport is druk and the plane is coy much space. The part which is close cu plane is using for bay runway will let the air force 2 stop. On the photograph here can see more of the plane just past hour cu owing to descend at end of aruba.

http://news.diario-aruba.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1267&Itemid=30

Hopefully to tell asswipe Ober as of today NO more americans allowed in Aruba

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #202 on: February 29, 2008, 11:46:40 PM »

saturday, 01 march 2008 oranjestad (aan):

Last aeropuerto of aruba was have extra security hour cu air force 2, one c-boeing 32 owing to descend. For of nightfall end was talk of the arrival of the plane here at aruba, which is esun ordinarily using for transport of the vice president of markets. Polisnan owing to being notifies for extra surveillance of airport rond. So cu owing to the plane descend 9'or of diabierna one night quantity of equipment owing to send for being give pabao attendance at the part where the plane owing to staciona. Was talk cu dick cheney will is there of the plane cu all his own safety cu owing to achieve autorizacion for march arm at aruba. Esnan cu owing to arrive there will bandona aruba monday morning.

Saturday morning will actuate the plane for one more part pabao close of caserne of bombero because airport is druk and the plane is coy much space. The part which is close cu plane is using for bay runway will let the air force 2 stop. On the photograph here can see more of the plane just past hour cu owing to descend at end of aruba.

http://news.diario-aruba.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1267&Itemid=30

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #203 on: February 29, 2008, 11:47:57 PM »

Rumors of the moment - Joran in hospital & bone and trap found!

Why keep looking?  Perhaps this is the biggest disinformation campaign to date?

Let those at the blogs convince themselves that Natalee has been found and that there is no need to keep look?

No need to raise funds for a continue search?

No need to educate the public?

No need to keep the case in the news?

Search over?  Case closed?  Justice for Natalee?

Paulus with a sword in his neck?
bluwaters
Scared Monkey

« Reply #204 on: February 29, 2008, 11:48:16 PM »

Um, is it dove hunting season on Aruba?

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #205 on: February 29, 2008, 11:49:22 PM »

Welcome Sea Searcher!

Kyle: if you have any pictures you can share please send them to Klaas as we want to show everyone the hard work and unbelievable determination the Persistence has shown the last 3 months. Take care!

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #206 on: February 29, 2008, 11:50:17 PM »

Oh Poo...I wasn't going to do this...but here goes anyway....who else *saw* the leg bone protruding from the bottom of the whatever material it is, in one of the photos that Robin posted?
BINGO, I have been studying the photos and have noticed exactly what you are refereing to. One photo shows it more clearly than the other. It sticks out a few inches or so. I just showed my wife all the photos and the first thing she says is that it looks like a body was wrapped in a blanket and oh yeah, there is the skull!!

I'm not going to touch this one... but I will say this:
By openly discussing what you see in the pictures with eachother you will ruin all objectivity and make unbiased observations of the object under inspection impossible for others.

You know Ocean. we are not really to blame for all of the misinformation
on the internet.  The AHATA has had paid people on the internet
spreading rumors since the first week that Natalee went missing, ie Renfro
We have done all we could to correct what has been said that we could
prove wrong.  It hasn't been easy.
I am not saying that you said that we had made the errors.  I know that you didn't.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #207 on: February 29, 2008, 11:50:28 PM »

Maybe OL Dick is going to Give Ol John a nice fat check for the search
Dont all those rich people know each other

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #208 on: February 29, 2008, 11:51:27 PM »

saturday, 01 march 2008 oranjestad (aan): l

ast aeropuerto of aruba was have extra security hour cu air force 2, one c-boeing 32 owing to descend. For of nightfall end was talk of the arrival of the plane here at aruba, which is esun ordinarily using for transport of the vice president of markets. Polisnan owing to being notifies for extra surveillance of airport rond. So cu owing to the plane descend 9'or of diabierna one night quantity of equipment owing to send for being give pabao attendance at the part where the plane owing to staciona. Was talk cu dick cheney will is there of the plane cu all his own safety cu owing to achieve autorizacion for march arm at aruba. Esnan cu owing to arrive there will bandona aruba monday morning.

Hopefully to tell asswipe Ober as of today NO more americans allowed in Aruba
Well, we can dream -- can't we!?!?
This is really, really, really intriguing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #209 on: February 29, 2008, 11:52:49 PM »

******* - are you serious?    what paper is that in?
Tommorows Diario!

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #210 on: February 29, 2008, 11:53:38 PM »

Maybe OL Dick is going to Give Ol John a nice fat check for the search
Dont all those rich people know each other

Now....that would be SWEET 

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #211 on: February 29, 2008, 11:54:35 PM »

HAHAHHA, maybe he's going down their to shoot someone in the azz!!

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #212 on: February 29, 2008, 11:55:16 PM »

saturday, 01 march 2008 oranjestad (aan):

Last aeropuerto of aruba was have extra security hour cu air force 2, one c-boeing 32 owing to descend. For of nightfall end was talk of the arrival of the plane here at aruba, which is esun ordinarily using for transport of the vice president of markets. Polisnan owing to being notifies for extra surveillance of airport rond. So cu owing to the plane descend 9'or of diabierna one night quantity of equipment owing to send for being give pabao attendance at the part where the plane owing to staciona. Was talk cu dick cheney will is there of the plane cu all his own safety cu owing to achieve autorizacion for march arm at aruba. Esnan cu owing to arrive there will bandona aruba monday morning.

Duck!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #213 on: February 29, 2008, 11:56:13 PM »

I heard it's *open* season on azzes in Aruba...

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #214 on: February 29, 2008, 11:56:35 PM »

Yup hopefully he takes Paulus out for some Dove Hunting 

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #215 on: February 29, 2008, 11:57:04 PM »

from 24ora.com

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/4000/1/

Delegacion di Homeland Security a yega Aruba       
Friday, 29 February 2008 

...Asina pues por mira cu a bin un ’follow up’ rapido, despues cu un delegacion di Homeland Security encabeza pa e Deputy Assistant Secretary di e Departamento di Homeland Security for Policy, sr. Paul Rosenzweig ya a bishita Minister President sr. Nelson Oduber dia 10 di januari ultimo. Esaki un biaha mas ta muestra cu gobierno Mericano tin hopi confianza den e gobierno actual y tambe den e seguridad cu ta reina den e pais aki.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #216 on: February 29, 2008, 11:59:25 PM »

GOT BUCKSHOT
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #217 on: March 01, 2008, 12:01:05 AM »

Kyle,

The question we would like for you to answer with something other than 'no comment' is as follows:

What can we do to help, other than pray?

First, I agree whole-heartedly with you Mrs. Red.  Please send Red my regards and my appologies for hurt feelings.  He's a good, dedicated, loyal man, hard worker, and certainly a monkey of monkeys.

Also, Private Eye: Thank you for the kind words, but particularly the bit about coming together as one.  You are definitely on the mark.

As for what you can all do to help other than pray... honestly I don't have the answer.  The collective IQ of all the Monkeys is about 10 million.  How about you continue to be Monkeys and keep doing what you do best.  With Red, Klaasend and all the rest beside you... you won't fail. 

Thank you OE and Red.  We are all just tired and frustrated.  Thank all of you and I do pray for that woman's daughter and her friends and patients in the ambulance and all who are injured.  Jack b
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #218 on: March 01, 2008, 12:01:45 AM »

GOT BUCKSHOT

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #219 on: March 01, 2008, 12:02:43 AM »

from 24ora.com

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/4000/1/

Delegacion di Homeland Security a yega Aruba       
Friday, 29 February 2008 

...Asina pues por mira cu a bin un ’follow up’ rapido, despues cu un delegacion di Homeland Security encabeza pa e Deputy Assistant Secretary di e Departamento di Homeland Security for Policy, sr. Paul Rosenzweig ya a bishita Minister President sr. Nelson Oduber dia 10 di januari ultimo. Esaki un biaha mas ta muestra cu gobierno Mericano tin hopi confianza den e gobierno actual y tambe den e seguridad cu ta reina den e pais aki.

I don't see Cheney's name, so he's not there?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.