May 15, 2024, 05:42:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Elizabeth Olten #3 11/18/09 -  (Read 579392 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #80 on: November 18, 2009, 03:29:08 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fz1tw6pGZ0A&feature=youtube_gdata

One of her old youtube vids has been reposted

I had never seen this video... thanks for posting this.  Even in this one, she is wanting her brothers to get hurt.... she obvioulsy likes seeing people in pain.....

Wait till you see the one at the electric fence where it wasn't enough that her brother got a bad shock and hit the ground, but she kicked him in the head to boot! 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: November 18, 2009, 03:32:40 PM »

NORTHERN, Do you have any document that shows ALL of the people who lived in the house with Alyssa, minus the Juvenile's names?

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #82 on: November 18, 2009, 03:34:18 PM »

Teenager faces trial as adult
Youth services could not handle her, officials testify.

JEFFERSON CITY — Alyssa Bustamante, the 15-year-old charged in the murder of 9 year-old Elizabeth Olten nearly a month ago in St. Martins, was certified as an adult Wednesday in a Cole County hearing.

After the certification hearing Wednesday morning, Bustamante was formally indicted by a Cole County grand jury. The indictment included a count of first-degree murder, alleging that Bustamante knowingly caused Olten’s death by strangling her, cutting her throat and stabbing her, and a count of armed criminal action.

A status hearing was set for Dec. 7, and she was referred to the public defender’s office for representation.

A series of youth professionals testified Wednesday morning that the Division of Youth Services in Missouri is not equipped to handle the girl’s treatment and detention, given the severity and sophistication of the crime.

If Bustamante had remained in the care of the juvenile system, she would have been required to be released at age 21. There are no “secure care” high-security facilities in the state for girls, an official testified, and more than 600 juveniles have escaped from youth services facilities over the past 10 years.

“To say that I’m disappointed with the status of the Division of Youth Services is an understatement,” Judge Jon Beetem said before making his ruling.

During testimony, Bustamante — with pale skin and long brown bangs that hung over her eyes —sat shackled in an orange prison jumpsuit. She was described as an excellent student. It was also revealed that she attempted suicide in 2007 and had a history of cutting herself.

She has been on the anti-depressant Prozac since 2007, and after a 10-day stay at Mid-Missouri Mental Health Center after the suicide attempt, she was evaluated nearly daily on an outpatient basis.

Bustamante and her younger siblings are under the guardianship of their maternal grandmother and have been since 2002. David Cook, chief juvenile officer and director of court services staff for Cole County, testified that Bustamante received extensive supervision from her grandparents and other family members and intensive treatment for her depression.

Division of Youth Services legal counsel Samantha Green, in her closing statement, painted Bustamante as a cold, calculating killer unfit for the juvenile system.

“She did a premeditated murder, and she had all the services in place,” Green said. “Her grandmother did everything she could for her, and she chose to do this.”

Earlier, Sgt. David Rice of the Missouri State Highway Patrol testified that Bustamante admitted to digging two graves near her home four days before Olten’s death. When Rice asked Bustamante why she had committed the murder, “she stated that she wanted to know what it felt like,” Rice said.

Bustamante had dabbled in Goth culture but was thought by therapists to have moved beyond that, according to testimony.

Bustamante’s court-appointed defense attorney, Kurt Valentine, said the decision to send his client to an adult prison is a “death sentence.”

“We don’t throw away the child,” Valentine said. “And that’s what we’re going to do if we certify her as an adult today and send her to the Department of Corrections. We’re throwing away the child, and we’re signing a death sentence for Alyssa.”

Valentine said there are no girls in DOC custody ages 13 to 15 anywhere in the state. He argued that this unusual situation would force prison wardens to keep her in a solitary cell 24 hours a day for her own protection. This, he said, would heighten her depression and suicidal tendencies.

“We can’t pretend that a 15-year-old is magically transformed into an adult just so we can punish her,” Valentine said.

Members of the Olten family sat in the front row of the tiny juvenile courtroom wearing pink T-shirts bearing Elizabeth’s name. After Beetem made his ruling, several dabbed at tears.

http://www.columbiatribune.com/news/2009/nov/18/teen-certified-adult-olten-case/
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: November 18, 2009, 03:35:40 PM »

NORTHERN, Do you have any document that shows ALL of the people who lived in the house with Alyssa, minus the Juvenile's names?

Yes I do based on the best info I could find. 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #84 on: November 18, 2009, 03:41:55 PM »

I just read the News ~ That AB is going to Trial as an Adult 
I have to say that this is the tell tale of AB's fate. I am finally believing that maybe there is justice in the system. Granted its not over till its over.
For Elizabeth's Sake and Soul this has been a very Good Day - A Victory for Elizabeth.  You all know me as the DJ and I am prompted to add a song. This song is of Victory for Elizabeth and yet is for AB as well. ( Her Future no longer exists due to her planned demise of Elizabeth)
This Song is for Alyssa and for many more on my list, MH ( Sandra) AD (Shaniya)
For anyone that creates Actions within the World that " Hurts" the innocent Purposely - due to their own  self destructive issues, For all that act out and destroy life as to them it has no meaning ....... I will let John Lennon Sing it
Lyrics Snipped:
Instant Karma's gonna get you,
Gonna knock you right on the head,
You better get yourself together,
Pretty soon you're gonna be dead,
What in the world you thinking of,
Laughing in the face of love,
What on earth you tryin' to do
Gonna knock you off your feet,
Better recognize your brothers,
Ev'ryone you meet,
Why in the world are we here,
Surely not to live in pain and fear,
Why on earth are you there,
When you're ev'rywhere,
Come and get your share.
Instant Karma
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/EqP3wT5lpa4&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/EqP3wT5lpa4&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0</a>
Elizabeth, SANDRA and Shaniya will Always Shine On ~ Not because their lives were taken, but for who they were. Everyone's Daughter, Precious, Innocent, Love & Light. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #85 on: November 18, 2009, 03:45:06 PM »

<snipped>

Jefferson City Public Schools issued a statement Wednesday saying it had provided law enforcement and courts with documents and information that had been requested.  The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act prohibits school officials from publicly discussing students records.

http://www.komu.com/satellite/SatelliteRender/KOMU.com/ba8a4513-c0a8-2f11-0063-9bd94c70b769/07ae129e-80ce-0971-0113-e864f8522814
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #86 on: November 18, 2009, 03:46:32 PM »

I just read the News ~ That AB is going to Trial as an Adult 
I have to say that this is the tell tale of AB's fate. I am finally believing that maybe there is justice in the system. Granted its not over till its over.
For Elizabeth's Sake and Soul this has been a very Good Day - A Victory for Elizabeth.  You all know me as the DJ and I am prompted to add a song. This song is of Victory for Elizabeth and yet is for AB as well. ( Her Future no longer exists due to her planned demise of Elizabeth)
This Song is for Alyssa and for many more on my list, MH ( Sandra) AD (Shaniya)
For anyone that creates Actions within the World that " Hurts" the innocent Purposely - due to their own  self destructive issues, For all that act out and destroy life as to them it has no meaning ....... I will let John Lennon Sing it
Lyrics Snipped:
Gonna knock you right on the head,
You better get yourself together,
Pretty soon you're gonna be dead,
What in the world you thinking of,
Laughing in the face of love,
What on earth you tryin' to do
Gonna knock you off your feet,
Better recognize your brothers,
Ev'ryone you meet,
Why in the world are we here,
Surely not to live in pain and fear,
Why on earth are you there,
When you're ev'rywhere,
Come and get your share.
Instant Karma
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/EqP3wT5lpa4&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/EqP3wT5lpa4&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0</a>
Elizabeth, SANDRA and Shaniya will Always Shine On ~ Not because their lives were taken, but for who they were. Everyone's Daughter, Precious, Innocent, Love & Light. 

an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: November 18, 2009, 03:50:57 PM »

<snipped>

Jefferson City Public Schools issued a statement Wednesday saying it had provided law enforcement and courts with documents and information that had been requested.  The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act prohibits school officials from publicly discussing students records.

http://www.komu.com/satellite/SatelliteRender/KOMU.com/ba8a4513-c0a8-2f11-0063-9bd94c70b769/07ae129e-80ce-0971-0113-e864f8522814

But her principal at her school could stand up in public court and say what a wonderful, good, non-troubling student she was??? Gimme a break! 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: November 18, 2009, 03:52:01 PM »

DEENIE.  an angelic monkey

Good to see you.

New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #89 on: November 18, 2009, 03:52:44 PM »

I'm wondering from the indictment if Elizabeth died from all three things. . . strangulation, stabbing and slit throat.  :*(  If she died from strangulation, I don't know that the indictment would say AB had caused her death by all three of the above.  The ME would be able to pinpoint a cause of death, wouldn't he/she?  I have so many questions.  How did AB slit Elizabeth's throat and come home without people noticing, "Um, hey, girl, where's all the blood from?".  Unless, I guess, if she strangled Elizabeth first and slit her throat after her heart stopped beating, maybe there wouldn't be so much blood?  I dunno.  Sick thoughts.

I have an 8 year old little girl and she is so darn innocent.  I can't imagine what Elizabeth was thinking as she was being murdered.  I pray she was strangled first and unconscious for the rest of what this animal did to her. 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #90 on: November 18, 2009, 03:53:55 PM »

Yes I do based on the best info I could find. 

I'll defer to your judgement. It is better than mine. 

Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #91 on: November 18, 2009, 03:59:00 PM »

I'm wondering from the indictment if Elizabeth died from all three things. . . strangulation, stabbing and slit throat.  :*(  If she died from strangulation, I don't know that the indictment would say AB had caused her death by all three of the above.  The ME would be able to pinpoint a cause of death, wouldn't he/she?  I have so many questions.  How did AB slit Elizabeth's throat and come home without people noticing, "Um, hey, girl, where's all the blood from?".  Unless, I guess, if she strangled Elizabeth first and slit her throat after her heart stopped beating, maybe there wouldn't be so much blood?  I dunno.  Sick thoughts.

I have an 8 year old little girl and she is so darn innocent.  I can't imagine what Elizabeth was thinking as she was being murdered.  I pray she was strangled first and unconscious for the rest of what this animal did to her. 

I know here in Texas up to 3 "causes" can be listed on death certificate. IE my dads  DC named menigitis,and sepis complicated by alcohol abuse.

I would suspect EO's list all manner of brutality done to her. ,

Perfectly Imperfect. Imperfection is the only thinig I ever perfected!!!!

Please visit http://walkercountyjanedoe1980.webs.com

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6550.new#new
espresso
Scared Monkey

« Reply #92 on: November 18, 2009, 04:00:36 PM »

I'm just so sad at this whole thing. I agree that Alyssa is a monster for doing this. And she should definately pay the price. But I can't help feeling that something went horribly wrong in this girl's life a long time ago for her to have "I just wanted to see what it felt like" attitude about killing someone. She actually tried to commit suicide when she was barely 13 years old. My God in heaven, my daughter is 13. Sure they had her seeing a therapist and had her on Prozac but I really think they just let this kid run wild. She should never have been in a regular school. Especially as depressed as she was with the cutting, drug use and questionable internet activity. She should have been receiving in house treatment. Then 2 lives would've been spared. Such a crying shame. All of it. Ugh.

Cops say Stephen Spina, 36, was found stabbed to death in his apartment in Mamaroneck, New York on September 17, 2007. Killer is still at large. http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=57396 
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: November 18, 2009, 04:09:42 PM »

http://www.truecrimereport.com/2009/11/alyssa_bustamante_15_charged_w.php

Police aren't saying who was supposed to fill the second grave, but according to Sergeant David Rice of the Missouri Highway Patrol, Bustamante confessed to killing the little girl because she just "wanted to know what it felt like." The graves would imply premeditation, and police are pushing for first-degree murder charges.

Maybe an old article for you guys.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #94 on: November 18, 2009, 04:14:08 PM »

Good to see you.

Hello Ms. Fanny & Ms. Northern
I have been waiting for this day for Elizabeth " Just has everyone else has" and I am pleased.

I was thinking that the System may take Pity on AB for her age, background ... Seems though they actually looked at the Factual/forensics/Findings of Elizabeth's death.
Finally no Candy Coated Deals for Female Minors who Kill.  I hope that there is a Law created in Elizabeth's Name for " Minors who Murder Minors" that if its Murder 1 - Automatic Life Sentence and or DP.

I still can't wrap my brain around HOW AB had it within her to plan, to propose in her mind yet alone remove Elizabeth from life. It is so Disturbing beyond comprehension. Yet the positive of it all is that she/AB is in custody * and Charged. That this is not of an issue that " Someone" is living amongst us as the killer of Elizabeth Olten. (( As in Sommer Thompson))

Today was Victory yes, I wonder though how long it will take within the system for her to be sentenced. With the case that I have mentioned prior. The 15 yr old/male neighbor of mine who brutally, savagely took my 13 yr/female neighbors life. It took them less than 60 days ( once he was charged with Murder 1)  to sentence him to Life. Due to the Severity of the Crime  and the proof within forensics etc.

We can only hope that this case moves along and Justice will be served for Elizabeth.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #95 on: November 18, 2009, 04:15:57 PM »

I grabbed these in case they get scrubbed.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: November 18, 2009, 04:23:20 PM »

Good to see you.

Hello Ms. Fanny & Ms. Northern
I have been waiting for this day for Elizabeth " Just has everyone else has" and I am pleased.

I was thinking that the System may take Pity on AB for her age, background ... Seems though they actually looked at the Factual/forensics/Findings of Elizabeth's death.
Finally no Candy Coated Deals for Female Minors who Kill.  I hope that there is a Law created in Elizabeth's Name for " Minors who Murder Minors" that if its Murder 1 - Automatic Life Sentence and or DP.

I still can't wrap my brain around HOW AB had it within her to plan, to propose in her mind yet alone remove Elizabeth from life. It is so Disturbing beyond comprehension. Yet the positive of it all is that she/AB is in custody * and Charged. That this is not of an issue that " Someone" is living amongst us as the killer of Elizabeth Olten. (( As in Sommer Thompson))

Today was Victory yes, I wonder though how long it will take within the system for her to be sentenced. With the case that I have mentioned prior. The 15 yr old/male neighbor of mine who brutally, savagely took my 13 yr/female neighbors life. It took them less than 60 days ( once he was charged with Murder 1)  to sentence him to Life. Due to the Severity of the Crime  and the proof within forensics etc.

We can only hope that this case moves along and Justice will be served for Elizabeth.

I sure hope so Deenie.   an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #97 on: November 18, 2009, 04:26:04 PM »

Bravo Northern.
There it is on Court record. I have no sympathy for AB what so ever. For whatever she has been dealt within her life -
JMO - ( not directed to anyone)
I cannot have any sympathy for AB due to this was Premeditated and Elizabeth was chosen by AB.  Elizabeth is the Victim. You cannot tell me that the majority or even minority of people who were abused, hurt, molested within their childhoods ... Go to such measures to HUNT and Plan the Murder of an innocent person... especially when the Hunter is a minor and the hunted is a minor as well.

No Tears from this Monkey - None. Not for AB.  Sorry Jmo.
I believe that some are just born evil ( irregardless of their environment)

jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: November 18, 2009, 04:28:26 PM »

JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. — A Missouri grand jury has indicted a 15-year-old on a charge of first-degree murder in the slaying of her 9-year-old neighbor.

Alyssa Bustamante is accused of killing Elizabeth Olten by strangling the girl, cutting her throat and stabbing her on Oct. 21.

Bustamante also is charged with armed criminal action for allegedly using a knife in the attack.

The indictment Wednesday came hours after a judge ruled Bustamante should stand trial as an adult. She is being held without bond in Cole County jail.

If convicted of first-degree murder, Bustamante could be sentenced to life in prison.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/top/all/6727036.html

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: November 18, 2009, 04:28:42 PM »

Bravo Northern.
There it is on Court record. I have no sympathy for AB what so ever. For whatever she has been dealt within her life -
JMO - ( not directed to anyone)
I cannot have any sympathy for AB due to this was Premeditated and Elizabeth was chosen by AB.  Elizabeth is the Victim. You cannot tell me that the majority or even minority of people who were abused, hurt, molested within their childhoods ... Go to such measures to HUNT and Plan the Murder of an innocent person... especially when the Hunter is a minor and the hunted is a minor as well.

No Tears from this Monkey - None. Not for AB.  Sorry Jmo.
I believe that some are just born evil ( irregardless of their environment)

I can't find any sympathy for her either.... I just can't.  How do we know she hasn't killed before and wans't caught?

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.