May 13, 2024, 05:33:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #82  (Read 342967 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #860 on: December 29, 2008, 02:32:39 PM »

When the remains were found, the " Family Business " had to close their doors.
There's a big motive to not want the remains found.
I really do not believe that the three ANTS had anything to do with the demise of the child, but I could make a case for them knowing early on and where also and wanting to keep the fantasy alive with the general public strictly for the cash that was flowing in for the donations. Oh it will all come out, but I want it to happen TODAY.
We've had cases here where people were asked to donate to a family, etc, but it was all set up with a bank and you would go to a branch of that bank or send it or wire it. And it went into a ligit account where the bank kept track of it. The monies were disbursed to the persons who were the recipients for the specific purpose of what it was donated for. Prevented fraud or finger pointing later. Also, the tax man was happy.
People were encouraged to send their money right to the ANTS. Strange.
But it worked for them, didn't it. Better one than the Nigerian scam. 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #861 on: December 29, 2008, 02:33:05 PM »

Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #39
« Reply #1054 on: October 10, 2008, 03:06:54 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: Destiny on October 10, 2008, 02:11:48 PM
Yesterday on a phone call to me....Blonde pointed out that in Casy's phone logs....she made a call to Shirley on June26th @ 11:36AM  588 seconds long

Then again at 4:37 PM June 26th...0 secs long...and again at 5:55PM June 26th...0 secs long....this would usually be the time that Shirley would be visiting with Alex at the Nursing Rehab center...hmmm...Des

Quote from: IMissThirdGrade on October 10, 2008, 02:16:48 PM
Yes, and didn't the Great Grandmother mention some "funny" calls where she could hear a child in the background????

Oh, this is so unnnerving anymore!

Quote from: Destiny on October 10, 2008, 02:23:16 PM
IMOO....Shirly Plesea would be the last person that Casey would call...considering that Shirly wanted to press theft charges on Casey...and that was probobly what the big fight between Cindy and Casy was over on Father's Day....Des

Quote from: Dolce on October 10, 2008, 02:25:25 PMThen why the long 588 second phone call on the 26th?  If she was so infuriated with her why be on the phone with her for nearly 10 mins?  That does not make any sense to me.

Quote from: Altruist on October 10, 2008, 03:02:00 PM
Am actually hoping that OCSO got their hands on the answering machine tape & were able to retrieve part of that if it was 9+minute recording that Mrs. Plesea reported to them & tie it into KC's call cuz that would be damning, don't you think?  You know that Mrs. Plesea is to blame by that sociopath & harassing her Grandmother wouldn't be beyond her mentality, she has respect for nobody.  Mrs. Plesea said that the child babbling went on & on, no indication of actual time though, you know KC had that stuff on the laptop, she could have easily done that from any location.

Also am curious if anybody ever found out WHO KC threatened to kill, think it was told to a shotgirl on a text, but who wasn't disclosed just the bragging that she "had threatened to kill someone".  Know I read it somewhere, think it was when all the phone call stuff came out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So far the above is a quote stack I found from one of the Caylee threads back in October.  The phone records ended up showing this was in fact FACT.

nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #862 on: December 29, 2008, 02:33:25 PM »

Hey guys! Hope your Christmas was great!!

So, what do you think of her googling the ONE TREE HILL episode???

"God dont like ugly"
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #863 on: December 29, 2008, 02:35:15 PM »

I didn't know there was a message that long left on the GGM phone.  I wonder if KC didn't relize the phone was on and leaving a message.
It has always bothered me, especially if these were the last moments of Caylee's life.  Maybe while Casey was putting things together in order to "handle" her "problem", she let Caylee play with her cell phone to keep her occupied.  I know that my neices love to play with my cell phone and act like they are speaking to someone, and often times I have to take the phone from them and appologize to a friend on the other line for the mis-dial.
I do not know for sure why the message was left, if it was for sure Caylee, but all evidence pointed to that it was or Casey acting like Caylee to establish a time frame.
It's awful...you do what I do and start to imagine what was happening or what could have been happening...
Breaks your heart and makes your stomach sick.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #864 on: December 29, 2008, 02:37:04 PM »

Hey....what I got from today's ideas.............Nanny=Nan=Cindy
Nanny=Zanny=Zanax

That's right Caylee called Cindy Nan. Usually the more info that comes out the less confused one is, in this case the more info that comes out, the more confused I get. I'm having a hard time with the chloroform part, it just makes no sense to me to be giving it to anyone to have them sleep so you can party or whatever. It would not knock you out for that long, the chloroform really has me confused. I am now leaning more with the chloroform being used like Wendy Murphy was saying on Dana's show, but then that makes no sense, with the high level in the trunk.
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #865 on: December 29, 2008, 02:39:40 PM »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Thomas_Clover
Check out this above link...
It talks about Joseph Clover being a "chloroformist" .
Just a strange connection between the clovers and chloroform.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #866 on: December 29, 2008, 02:39:55 PM »

Maybe the cloths that CA washed, also had high levels of Chloroform on them.
When I find funky things in my kids or husbands car I don't wash it, I throw it away. Why risk having that smell in my washing machine and not being able to get rid of it. If you've ever washed really nasty sneakers the smell takes a long time to get out of the dryer too.
Cindy and George had to have been suspicious at this point and maybe they made a pact to stand behind Casey when they realized the consequences.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #867 on: December 29, 2008, 02:41:03 PM »

Hey guys! Hope your Christmas was great!!

So, what do you think of her googling the ONE TREE HILL episode???
Yes it was fine, hope your Christmas was a good one. I have never seen the show myself, but she sure could have gotten some ideas from that show, and the CSI shows she liked.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #868 on: December 29, 2008, 02:42:35 PM »

When the remains were found, the " Family Business " had to close their doors.
There's a big motive to not want the remains found.
I really do not believe that the three ANTS had anything to do with the demise of the child, but I could make a case for them knowing early on and where also and wanting to keep the fantasy alive with the general public strictly for the cash that was flowing in for the donations. Oh it will all come out, but I want it to happen TODAY.
We've had cases here where people were asked to donate to a family, etc, but it was all set up with a bank and you would go to a branch of that bank or send it or wire it. And it went into a ligit account where the bank kept track of it. The monies were disbursed to the persons who were the recipients for the specific purpose of what it was donated for. Prevented fraud or finger pointing later. Also, the tax man was happy.
People were encouraged to send their money right to the ANTS. Strange.
But it worked for them, didn't it. Better one than the Nigerian scam. 

See below for what it's worth.

Do No Evil 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #869 on: December 29, 2008, 02:43:13 PM »

Maybe the cloths that CA washed, also had high levels of Chloroform on them.
When I find funky things in my kids or husbands car I don't wash it, I throw it away. Why risk having that smell in my washing machine and not being able to get rid of it. If you've ever washed really nasty sneakers the smell takes a long time to get out of the dryer too.
Cindy and George had to have been suspicious at this point and maybe they made a pact to stand behind Casey when they realized the consequences.
I throw away as well, awhile ago I couldn't even believe the junk in my oldest daughter's trunk, in the trash it went, no way was it going in my washing machine.
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #870 on: December 29, 2008, 02:44:13 PM »

Are there phone pings for Casey on June 26th ?

monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #871 on: December 29, 2008, 02:44:59 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys, I have been reading here since the Natalee case, but just posted a few weeks ago. I forgot to introduce myself then, so sorry. I am a 56 yr. old mother of 2 and grandmother of 7 from S.C.
When Dr.G made her statement , she was asked about the time of death and she said she would not comment. I have watched the guy from the body farm on a couple of different cases. He knows his stuff. On one case, a husband had killed his wife and rolled her in a carpet and put her in the woods. Months later the body was found and the body farm guy did his testing and gave the results to LE. When the trial came up and the truth was told...He only missed the time of death by 15 minutes. IMO I think we will be shocked when everything comes out just how much evidence LE has. I truly believe the rest of the Ant's will be charged also. I think Lee did all of the deleting on Casey's laptop when he went to get her things from Tony's. Which he should never have touched. LE should have goten those things, not LA.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #872 on: December 29, 2008, 02:45:57 PM »

Hey....what I got from today's ideas.............Nanny=Nan=Cindy
Nanny=Zanny=Zanax

do we know if anyone in the Anthony house had a prescription for Zanax?  Or Lee?

Or with CA being a nurse...I'm sure she could get a hold of any scripts she wanted. (not necessarily prescripted either).
Does anyone know if she is going to therapy?
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #873 on: December 29, 2008, 02:46:12 PM »

Sorry, changed my avi a little bit, just checking it out again! 

p.s. any sparkly adding monkeys around?

Check the link in my signature line. 

Got it CBB! It's BEAUTIFUL!! Thank you again for sparkling me up, I feel so much cheerier now!
If that's a word!

RIP Sweet Puppy
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #874 on: December 29, 2008, 02:47:27 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys, I have been reading here since the Natalee case, but just posted a few weeks ago. I forgot to introduce myself then, so sorry. I am a 56 yr. old mother of 2 and grandmother of 7 from S.C.
When Dr.G made her statement , she was asked about the time of death and she said she would not comment. I have watched the guy from the body farm on a couple of different cases. He knows his stuff. On one case, a husband had killed his wife and rolled her in a carpet and put her in the woods. Months later the body was found and the body farm guy did his testing and gave the results to LE. When the trial came up and the truth was told...He only missed the time of death by 15 minutes. IMO I think we will be shocked when everything comes out just how much evidence LE has. I truly believe the rest of the Ant's will be charged also. I think Lee did all of the deleting on Casey's laptop when he went to get her things from Tony's. Which he should never have touched. LE should have goten those things, not LA.

Welcome Darla!! I am from SC too!!!

"God dont like ugly"
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #875 on: December 29, 2008, 02:49:16 PM »

and by the way, CCB or any of you computer savvy monkeys, can you please turn my puppy on my avi into a new years 2009 avi??? My pup's name is Kitten, BTW..and she just cost me 128 bucks this morning for a skin infection....the week after Christmas!!!!!

"God dont like ugly"
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #876 on: December 29, 2008, 02:50:09 PM »

Sam J was the whole reason we rented it....although still have not brought myself to get "Snakes on a Plane".  LOL  ok sorry for the O/T

I would chew my foot off before watching a movie like that!

OK Sunny...if it comes down to it, you chew your left, and I'll chew my right and then we'll team up for the sack race...   Those kinds of movies are not my idea of entertainment!

LOL....we'd win for sure...especially if there was a snake anyplace near!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #877 on: December 29, 2008, 02:52:50 PM »

Very glad to have your input, I have watched a lot of trials, but never anyone from the body farm. I also believe LE has a tremendous amount of evidence, and I feel we will be shocked. I hope the Anthony's will be charged, I can't even believe the things they have done for Casey.
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #878 on: December 29, 2008, 02:54:27 PM »

Hey Monkey Peeps!
This is the 1st time I have been here since the remains were found.....have been reading all morning, I will never catch up!!!

Regrets, I've had a few......
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #879 on: December 29, 2008, 02:56:23 PM »

and by the way, CCB or any of you computer savvy monkeys, can you please turn my puppy on my avi into a new years 2009 avi??? My pup's name is Kitten, BTW..and she just cost me 128 bucks this morning for a skin infection....the week after Christmas!!!!!

Awww she looks sorry for it! Just look at that little face!!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.