May 17, 2024, 07:18:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #806 3/9/09 - 3/12/09  (Read 207346 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #440 on: March 11, 2009, 09:54:27 AM »

I am slow on the uptake, but it just occured to me why Silvetti brought Caps into
the equation.

They were scanning that pond area to see if it would hold the pilings for the
new 5 Star hotel and needed a reason to scan.  It makes a difference what
kind of soil is beneanth the muck.  Anything that is more than two stories
has to be set on pilings.

Well count me as slow on the uptake too.

Very probable, Magnolia!!!
I know that Caps "changed" the pond a few times -- Is Monserat Pond near where the new hotel would be?

I would say, no, it is not close to that new hotel area. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #441 on: March 11, 2009, 10:20:43 AM »

I am slow on the uptake, but it just occured to me why Silvetti brought Caps into
the equation.

I know that Caps "changed" the pond a few times -- Is Monserat Pond near where the new hotel would be?

That is what I was thinking. However, I'm still curious why Caps changed which pond to search! maybe he got "poor information" at first. 

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #442 on: March 11, 2009, 10:23:33 AM »

Natalee Holloway trailer:

http://www.mylifetime.com/on-tv/LMN/natalee-holloway/video/15202141001
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #443 on: March 11, 2009, 10:55:36 AM »

Speaking of Caps...I've been back in the Jan/Feb 2008 threads.  On 12/31/07 the news broke of the upcoming Peter DeVries expose.  You'll recall that DeVries put out a statement that he had solved the case...  Fascinating day on the thread, especially where Caps is concerned.

12/31/2007NEW
Suddenly, there is Breaking News:

09:56:08 AM:  SM poster Starr:   “Anyone watching FOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????  I am in my office but hearing There is a report on Aruba and Mos”

09:58:18 AM:  SM poster Stella: “It's on MSNBC too.  "New evidence coming out of Holland".  No one saying what it is...Stay tuned.

09:58:43 AM: SM poster Helen Back: “ …Just heard a FOX news alert that Peter DeVries has new information coming out of Holland. Chief Prosecutor on Aruba  says they are intensifying the investigation.  New information may help solve the mystery of Natalee Holloway's' disappearance.

10:11:22 AM:  SM poster Buckshot:
FROM GRETA BLOG  JUST IN: UPDATE ON NATALEE HOLLOWAY CASE IN ARUBA
by Greta Van Susteren;  I just got this email from OTR Producer Jeff Miller…..
Date: January 31, 2008 10:43:29 AM EST
To: Greta Van Susteren
Subject: RE:
….Also…just got this press release…
New evidence in the case of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway
The Office of the Public Prosecutor of Aruba has intensified its investigation of the case of Natalee Holloway due to recently received information. This information may shed a new light on the mode of which Natalee Holloway has died and the method by which her body disappeared. The Public Prosecutor has lately received this information from the Dutch crime reporter Peter R. de Vries. This information may help considerably in the solution of the mystery of Natalee’s disappearance.
In cooperation with the Aruban Police Corps, the Office is currently investigating the reliability and value of this new information. It will be evaluated in relation to the results of the preceding profound research activities. The Aruban Police Corps has continued the investigation of the case despite the formal discontinuation of the prosecution of the suspects of the day, in December 2007. Commissioned
investigators are currently charged with further inquiries. In the interest of the ongoing investigation no further information will be circulated. Nota bene: the Office of Public Prosecutor will not give any interviews
about the matter at hand at this moment, not by telephone, neither on camera.” 

As news spreads, SM posters flock to message board.  All are hopeful that Justice for Natalee may finally be near, with a few cautioning the excitement until the facts are in. 

Then…CapsLockWizard appears:
01:07:03 PM:  “Good morning Monkeys Well, Well ....Who broke the code.????

And he’s not too happy about Peter DeVries:
01:15:46 PM:  “The problem with all this is.....I said: I did not want to discuss it in public.    Soldiers will wakeup  This is to defend them self.   in 2005 notting, 2006 notting, 2007 notting, 2008 we start unravel the fabric and he is taken the credits.  wel wel...  But it is not over without the complete codes... Rebember I said the wall have ears and eyes.  Sleeping soldiers are awake now.

01:18:50 PM:  “all the elements of Surprise are gone...CNN should have been the first.  anyhow back to work.

01:39:04 PM:  “Remember this is also a way to say we did not know everything..Remember there is a Dirtyhand and there is A Dirty FBI and there is a Dirty Court House... Dirty P.M. and there is a whole lot of dirt that has to be wipe clean....  How are you going to battle this... with out revealing the Dirty hands????  it not over till .........???? to be continue...

01:40:02 PM:  “So Where is the Body....

02:07:41 PM:  “No No No.. This is another smoke screen to see who the players in the investigation  Be carefull  The body is the key turn the whole  thing over.  No "BODY NO CASE"
Beth come get Natalee and then start the fight

02:15:14 PM:  “How is it that dave is in New York and Now in Holland  How is Beth in Alabama and Now In Holland  not ever 24 hrs past  another time PARADOX

02:24:37 PM:  “Look at the dates in this picture: It Say that the case was resolved on February 3, xxxx but no year  how is this possible

02:30:02 PM:  "it says that the case will be resolve on that day...Where is the Crystal Ball....  Magi Magic...So you must know everything allready. to setup a long broadcast.  Now why in Holland His home town and not in international water.. Where is the High Court  reside  This is to protect go House of Babylon?

Caps isn’t having much luck, so he comes back later with a lie:
08:42:21 PM:  “Hi monkeys, I am back I just saw What Pieter is going to show on Feb3th, He is saying that it was an mistake...and I thinkhe is going to try to justify a motive... but as we all now the codes are saying something else.  He is going to talk about probablythe MIU error.Or the Dopple Ganager."

10:56:51 PM:  “Monkeys watch this now....Sunday is the big carnival in Aruba so everyone is at the carnival  PIETER is at the TV show the world the carp story  and while everyone is dancing and watching the story unfold,  They will try to Remove the Body out of the Water.  Somebody must have tell to wake them up The Best is that Dave comes Down and get the Body before sunday Feb 3 otherwise every work is lost foreever!

12:14:58 AM:  “Monkeys look what he is saying....HE accept / recognise some of the guild but to prosecute, you need the BODY.....The Key It movie played in Aruba allready, where is the evidence... No BODY to Link the cupability to, No Case...only diffrent lingo this time.

01:30:53 AM:  “Monkeys:  We have another Time Paradox  What is more important for an Reporter? The sensational of a breaking News.  Now this sensational happend in 2005 with his hidden camera he put.....so he was there... now the word "put" means you must know in advanced where to put to take the best shots? Still with me Monkeys  in 2005 the whole world was looking for Natalee, AND Pieter had the pictures already.  Now here is the PARADOX. Sensational Case with no picture? no Evidence  Now in 2008 after t.5 years of sacrificed Pieter comes out and say now that this is the new sensational with some picture that he took in 2005  How can that be for a Reporter..  He must study a bit about TIME PARADOX  IT TIME TRAVEL IS POSSIBLE WHAT HAPPENS IF JORAN GO BACK IN TIME AND KILL HIS MOTHER BEFORE HE WAS BORN.  In a Logic World things works in order A session event in 2005 but no picture but taken with hidden cameras  (in Login Term an event in 2005 "AND" no Picture) for the Sensational CASE  A Sensation event in 2008 but this time with the pictures  (in Logic Term and event of 2005 "AND" with Pictures) for the same CASE  We have a Paradox (a Lie )  Do not fool Wizard

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #444 on: March 11, 2009, 10:56:18 AM »

Thank you Buckeye.

Good morning monkeys

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #445 on: March 11, 2009, 10:58:00 AM »

I got a message that informs that this trailer can not be reviewed from my country.   Since when was Canada considered "another" country.

Good Morning All!!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #446 on: March 11, 2009, 11:02:31 AM »

Speaking of Caps...I've been back in the Jan/Feb 2008 threads.  On 12/31/07 the news broke of the upcoming Peter DeVries expose.  You'll recall that DeVries put out a statement that he had solved the case...  Fascinating day on the thread, especially where Caps is concerned.

12/31/2007NEW
Suddenly, there is Breaking News:

09:56:08 AM:  SM poster Starr:   “Anyone watching FOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????  I am in my office but hearing There is a report on Aruba and Mos”

09:58:18 AM:  SM poster Stella: “It's on MSNBC too.  "New evidence coming out of Holland".  No one saying what it is...Stay tuned.

09:58:43 AM: SM poster Helen Back: “ …Just heard a FOX news alert that Peter DeVries has new information coming out of Holland. Chief Prosecutor on Aruba  says they are intensifying the investigation.  New information may help solve the mystery of Natalee Holloway's' disappearance.

10:11:22 AM:  SM poster Buckshot:
FROM GRETA BLOG  JUST IN: UPDATE ON NATALEE HOLLOWAY CASE IN ARUBA
by Greta Van Susteren;  I just got this email from OTR Producer Jeff Miller…..
Date: January 31, 2008 10:43:29 AM EST
To: Greta Van Susteren
Subject: RE:
….Also…just got this press release…
New evidence in the case of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway
The Office of the Public Prosecutor of Aruba has intensified its investigation of the case of Natalee Holloway due to recently received information. This information may shed a new light on the mode of which Natalee Holloway has died and the method by which her body disappeared. The Public Prosecutor has lately received this information from the Dutch crime reporter Peter R. de Vries. This information may help considerably in the solution of the mystery of Natalee’s disappearance.
In cooperation with the Aruban Police Corps, the Office is currently investigating the reliability and value of this new information. It will be evaluated in relation to the results of the preceding profound research activities. The Aruban Police Corps has continued the investigation of the case despite the formal discontinuation of the prosecution of the suspects of the day, in December 2007. Commissioned
investigators are currently charged with further inquiries. In the interest of the ongoing investigation no further information will be circulated. Nota bene: the Office of Public Prosecutor will not give any interviews
about the matter at hand at this moment, not by telephone, neither on camera.” 

As news spreads, SM posters flock to message board.  All are hopeful that Justice for Natalee may finally be near, with a few cautioning the excitement until the facts are in. 

Then…CapsLockWizard appears:
01:07:03 PM:  “Good morning Monkeys Well, Well ....Who broke the code.????

And he’s not too happy about Peter DeVries:
01:15:46 PM:  “The problem with all this is.....I said: I did not want to discuss it in public.    Soldiers will wakeup  This is to defend them self.   in 2005 notting, 2006 notting, 2007 notting, 2008 we start unravel the fabric and he is taken the credits.  wel wel...  But it is not over without the complete codes... Rebember I said the wall have ears and eyes.  Sleeping soldiers are awake now.

01:18:50 PM:  “all the elements of Surprise are gone...CNN should have been the first.  anyhow back to work.

01:39:04 PM:  “Remember this is also a way to say we did not know everything..Remember there is a Dirtyhand and there is A Dirty FBI and there is a Dirty Court House... Dirty P.M. and there is a whole lot of dirt that has to be wipe clean....  How are you going to battle this... with out revealing the Dirty hands????  it not over till .........???? to be continue...

01:40:02 PM:  “So Where is the Body....

02:07:41 PM:  “No No No.. This is another smoke screen to see who the players in the investigation  Be carefull  The body is the key turn the whole  thing over.  No "BODY NO CASE"
Beth come get Natalee and then start the fight

02:15:14 PM:  “How is it that dave is in New York and Now in Holland  How is Beth in Alabama and Now In Holland  not ever 24 hrs past  another time PARADOX

02:24:37 PM:  “Look at the dates in this picture: It Say that the case was resolved on February 3, xxxx but no year  how is this possible

02:30:02 PM:  "it says that the case will be resolve on that day...Where is the Crystal Ball....  Magi Magic...So you must know everything allready. to setup a long broadcast.  Now why in Holland His home town and not in international water.. Where is the High Court  reside  This is to protect go House of Babylon?

Caps isn’t having much luck, so he comes back later with a lie:
08:42:21 PM:  “Hi monkeys, I am back I just saw What Pieter is going to show on Feb3th, He is saying that it was an mistake...and I thinkhe is going to try to justify a motive... but as we all now the codes are saying something else.  He is going to talk about probablythe MIU error.Or the Dopple Ganager."

10:56:51 PM:  “Monkeys watch this now....Sunday is the big carnival in Aruba so everyone is at the carnival  PIETER is at the TV show the world the carp story  and while everyone is dancing and watching the story unfold,  They will try to Remove the Body out of the Water.  Somebody must have tell to wake them up The Best is that Dave comes Down and get the Body before sunday Feb 3 otherwise every work is lost foreever!

12:14:58 AM:  “Monkeys look what he is saying....HE accept / recognise some of the guild but to prosecute, you need the BODY.....The Key It movie played in Aruba allready, where is the evidence... No BODY to Link the cupability to, No Case...only diffrent lingo this time.

01:30:53 AM:  “Monkeys:  We have another Time Paradox  What is more important for an Reporter? The sensational of a breaking News.  Now this sensational happend in 2005 with his hidden camera he put.....so he was there... now the word "put" means you must know in advanced where to put to take the best shots? Still with me Monkeys  in 2005 the whole world was looking for Natalee, AND Pieter had the pictures already.  Now here is the PARADOX. Sensational Case with no picture? no Evidence  Now in 2008 after t.5 years of sacrificed Pieter comes out and say now that this is the new sensational with some picture that he took in 2005  How can that be for a Reporter..  He must study a bit about TIME PARADOX  IT TIME TRAVEL IS POSSIBLE WHAT HAPPENS IF JORAN GO BACK IN TIME AND KILL HIS MOTHER BEFORE HE WAS BORN.  In a Logic World things works in order A session event in 2005 but no picture but taken with hidden cameras  (in Login Term an event in 2005 "AND" no Picture) for the Sensational CASE  A Sensation event in 2008 but this time with the pictures  (in Logic Term and event of 2005 "AND" with Pictures) for the same CASE  We have a Paradox (a Lie )  Do not fool Wizard

Good Morning Lovesong.

Great Catch!!!

Janet

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.
Hamlet Act 3, scene 2, 222

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #447 on: March 11, 2009, 11:10:49 AM »

Lifesong,

I give you credit for going through those posts!   I still get that dizzy feeling when I reread them.       

Janet,

Do you get Lifetime channel in Canada?  Maybe it's just a licensing thing for the trailer?  Beats me.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #448 on: March 11, 2009, 11:21:18 AM »

Good Morning, Janet!  Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night, for the first time, I saw an advertisement for the Natalee Holloway movie.  It was sooo powerful, the actress playing Beth was offscreen, but playing the scene when Beth was talking at the press conference in Aruba - she totally nailed Beth's voice.  Sounded just like her.  I don't know if you guys have all seen it, but it is powerful, that's the only word I can come up with to describe it.

2NJ - I know, right?  He is soo hard to read! 

I hope it comes through though...even those who were skeptical were still hopeful, if you know what I mean.  Everyone, without exception, wanted Peter DeVries to have something.  Everyone, that is, but Caps.  To me, that just says everything.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #449 on: March 11, 2009, 11:27:14 AM »

Lifesong,

I give you credit for going through those posts!   I still get that dizzy feeling when I reread them.       

Janet,

Do you get Lifetime channel in Canada?  Maybe it's just a licensing thing for the trailer?  Beats me.

Good Morning 2NJSons_Mom

I think you are right.

I am not sure where Lifetime channel is available in Canada.  The choices of American channels that we were given on top of the basic cable channels ... I agreed to let hubby choose considering I spend so much time on the Natalee Holloway.

Hubby's choices were the History, National Geographic and Sports.  I found out later that the FOX channel was one of the options.  I should have insisted on having one choice.

Janet
8:30 AM PT

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #450 on: March 11, 2009, 11:30:50 AM »

On April 19, 2009 this Canadian will invite herself to the home of youngest son's inlaws who live on the other side of the border.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: March 11, 2009, 11:34:14 AM »

Off for the morning.

Have a good day all!

Janet
8:35 AM Pt

_____

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #452 on: March 11, 2009, 11:36:08 AM »

I am not sure who asked about the Google pdf converter.  I think one must initiate their own web page to send/store the pdfs, for google to see and convert them.  I think I found a free site that will permit conversion and downloading without needing a web page.
Some tech sites seemed to like it.   

http://www.ocrterminal.com/
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #453 on: March 11, 2009, 11:36:45 AM »

On April 19, 2009 this Canadian will invite herself to the home of youngest son's inlaws who live on the other side of the border.

Janet

I was just looking at mylifetime website and it says West coast is through DirecTV or Satellite.  In terms of use, there's a little blurb about outside the US, but it says use at your own risk.   

I hope you are able to view it when the time comes.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #454 on: March 11, 2009, 11:38:44 AM »

Good Morning, Janet!  Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night, for the first time, I saw an advertisement for the Natalee Holloway movie.  It was sooo powerful, the actress playing Beth was offscreen, but playing the scene when Beth was talking at the press conference in Aruba - she totally nailed Beth's voice.  Sounded just like her.  I don't know if you guys have all seen it, but it is powerful, that's the only word I can come up with to describe it.

2NJ - I know, right?  He is soo hard to read! 

I hope it comes through though...even those who were skeptical were still hopeful, if you know what I mean.  Everyone, without exception, wanted Peter DeVries to have something.  Everyone, that is, but Caps.  To me, that just says everything.

You most likely saw the trailer that Buckeye posted.  When her voice broke it brought me back to 2005. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #455 on: March 11, 2009, 12:12:19 PM »

Question, I believe someone on that ship was posing as Caps and making all those post here to keep the blogs away from any news of what was happening.  Kyle fed just enough info to us to pacify us and I would not be surprised if Caps was Kyle or Eduardo was Caps and Kyle posting sometimes in that perfect American voice.  They removed Tim and Dave and sent them on wild goose chases and I almost feel like Caps was on that boat and working with someone on board to mislead the blogs-kinda like AHATA has always done from the beginning. 

JMO

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #456 on: March 11, 2009, 12:22:32 PM »

Question, I believe someone on that ship was posing as Caps and making all those post here to keep the blogs away from any news of what was happening.  Kyle fed just enough info to us to pacify us and I would not be surprised if Caps was Kyle or Eduardo was Caps and Kyle posting sometimes in that perfect American voice.  They removed Tim and Dave and sent them on wild goose chases and I almost feel like Caps was on that boat and working with someone on board to mislead the blogs-kinda like AHATA has always done from the beginning. 

JMO

Very interesting question/thoughts to ponder and discuss
« Last Edit: March 11, 2009, 12:24:37 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #457 on: March 11, 2009, 12:29:26 PM »

the equation.

I'm not sure......

In late 2003 it became clear that the Free Zone would be expanded, with the addition of Barcadera to the original site at Oranjestad. The location of Barcadera near the airport and the existing harbor of Barcadera has made it the ideal place in Aruba for manufacturing, off shore and distribution business services.
It has also been announced that Barcadera will be developed as Aruba's main port. A third site at Bushiri has also been added to the Free Zone complex. The Bushiri site covers an area of 9.2 hectares and is just one mile from Oranjestad. The Aruba Free Zone has carried out an intensive marketing campaign geared at attracting more South American firms to invest in the new free zone of Aruba.

http://tinyurl.com/arxzsv

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #458 on: March 11, 2009, 12:29:49 PM »

Thought this was amusing.  Johan has a thread called The Cage at GM.  Here is a snippet of a post, source from 2007 and a funny reply today.

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/aruba/TDL9MI47I6PJE69P7/p2

tippster
Houston, TX
 Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it! |#38 Dec 4, 2007
They found her body in a lobster cage 11 miles off of the south shore in Aruba; my aunt was apart of the robotic opperation. Dateline NBC will be breaking the story.... 

Fake Frog
Kabel, Germany
 Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it! |#41 23 min ago
tippster wrote:
They found her body in a lobster cage 11 miles off of the south shore in Aruba; my aunt was apart of the robotic opperation. Dateline NBC will be breaking the story....
Wow great news when do ya think NBC will be breaking this story?

Note to self do not believe aunts ROTFL 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #459 on: March 11, 2009, 12:35:41 PM »

the equation.

I'm not sure......

In late 2003 it became clear that the Free Zone would be expanded, with the addition of Barcadera to the original site at Oranjestad. The location of Barcadera near the airport and the existing harbor of Barcadera has made it the ideal place in Aruba for manufacturing, off shore and distribution business services.
It has also been announced that Barcadera will be developed as Aruba's main port. A third site at Bushiri has also been added to the Free Zone complex. The Bushiri site covers an area of 9.2 hectares and is just one mile from Oranjestad. The Aruba Free Zone has carried out an intensive marketing campaign geared at attracting more South American firms to invest in the new free zone of Aruba.

http://tinyurl.com/arxzsv

Referencing the map that was posted of the proposed new hotel is what I based my response on.  Is Monserat Pond in the Bushiri area?   I would think it is north of Bushiri, but I'd have to revisit maps.  Will do that, now.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.