May 06, 2024, 06:53:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shaniya Nicole Davis, 5 Fayetteville, NC Missing #1 11/10/09 - 11/17/09  (Read 691070 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #920 on: November 15, 2009, 08:03:33 PM »

I can't even imagine what kind of torment Shaniya's dad is putting himself through, he thought he was doing the right thing, letting Shaniya get to know her mother......
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #921 on: November 15, 2009, 08:07:11 PM »

Ok will you guys please help me out. My computer is not working. I am on my balckberry so I can not see everything. And can not click on links. 1 is it true that the le is looking 4 shaniya and if so where are they searching. 2. Do you guys know how they know to be looking where they are looking. And are the le looking for people to help look for her. If someone can answer these ?  I would really appteciate it. Ty

Yes they have been looking today, and no they have not ask for help that I know of. No one has heard why they are looking where they are looking.

Luvmyboys, can I make a suggestion, not sure if you know or not but when you sign into SM and go to the thread you want there is a a symbol in blue that says new. Click on that and it will take you to where you last read and then you can read to catch up with what has been going on.

OMG, I didn't know that 
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #922 on: November 15, 2009, 08:07:16 PM »

How far away is it frtom donors home and motel is the le looking for shaniya and ate they wanting volunters
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #923 on: November 15, 2009, 08:07:25 PM »

I can't even imagine what kind of torment Shaniya's dad is putting himself through, he thought he was doing the right thing, letting Shaniya get to know her mother......

It is just a horrific situation any way you look at it. God Bless Shaniya and all that love her.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #924 on: November 15, 2009, 08:08:39 PM »

Ty klassand very much
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #925 on: November 15, 2009, 08:09:21 PM »

Ok will you guys please help me out. My computer is not working. I am on my balckberry so I can not see everything. And can not click on links. 1 is it true that the le is looking 4 shaniya and if so where are they searching. 2. Do you guys know how they know to be looking where they are looking. And are the le looking for people to help look for her. If someone can answer these ?  I would really appteciate it. Ty

Yes they have been looking today, and no they have not ask for help that I know of. No one has heard why they are looking where they are looking.

Luvmyboys, can I make a suggestion, not sure if you know or not but when you sign into SM and go to the thread you want there is a a symbol in blue that says new. Click on that and it will take you to where you last read and then you can read to catch up with what has been going on.

OMG, I didn't know that 

OMG Klaas lol... course it took me a while to gigure it out .

luvmyboys two of us have already told you that they were not asking for volunteers.

God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #926 on: November 15, 2009, 08:10:29 PM »

OMG, I didn't know that 

OMG Klaas lol... course it took me a while to Figure it out .

luvmyboys two of us have already told you that they were not asking for volunteers.

self edit to correct spelling

God Bless!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: November 15, 2009, 08:13:04 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,575235,00.html?test=latestnews

N.C. Police Act on 'Good' Tip in Missing Girl Case

Sunday , November 15, 2009

FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. —
Authorities acted on a tip Sunday and searched a wide area in south-central North Carolina trying to find a 5-year-old girl reported missing by her mother, who has been charged with human trafficking and child abuse involving prostitution.

Capt. Charles Kimble of the Fayetteville Police Department said several agencies spent the day looking for signs of Shaniya Davis between Spring Lake and Sanford, which are about 25 miles apart. Kimble would not elaborate on what information officers had received. They suspended the search at dark. The area included woods and some homes, police said.

"We're following up on a tip. It seems to be good, so we're out there looking," Kimble said.

The N.C. Highway Patrol sent a helicopter to aid in the search, Lt. Everett Clendenin said. Shaniya hasn't been seen since Tuesday, when a surveillance camera recorded the man charged in her kidnapping carrying the girl into a hotel room.

Earlier Sunday, authorities arrested Antoinette Nicole Davis, Shaniya's mother. Police did not say whether the charges against Davis, which also include filing a false police report, were related to her daughter's disappearance, but The Fayetteville ******* reported that arrest records indicated they were.

According to arrest documents cited by the newspaper, Davis "knowingly provide(d) Shaniya Davis with the intent that she be held in sexual servitude" and she "permit(ted) an act of prostitution."

Shaniya had only been living with her mother since last month. Davis reported the girl missing Tuesday morning from a mobile home community in Fayetteville, and authorities began searching nearby wooded areas.

Camera footage showed Mario Andrette McNeill carrying Shaniya into a hotel room, and he was arrested and charged with kidnapping on Friday. A kidnapping charge against a man described as Davis' boyfriend was dropped.

Authorities have said McNeill admitted to taking the girl, though his attorney says he will plead not guilty to the charge. They have not said if McNeill and Davis knew each other.

Police said a hotel worked spotted a child matching Shaniya's description at the hotel in Sanford, about 40 miles from Fayetteville. Relatives helped confirm that the child on the recording was Shaniya.

Fayetteville police officer Brian Gainey said Davis did not have an attorney and was scheduled to appear in court Monday.

Shaniya's father, Bradley Lockhart, told The Associated Press that he raised his daughter for several years but last month decided to let her stay with her mother.

"I should've never let her go over there," he said Saturday.

Lockhart said he did not know McNeill.
Lenie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #928 on: November 15, 2009, 08:16:45 PM »

http://www.wral.com/news/local/video/6424999/

Video showing updates about search, exactly where they are looking and that sort of thing.

All things will change in a blinking of the eye.
www.inhislightforgiven.org
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #929 on: November 15, 2009, 08:20:52 PM »

OMG, I didn't know that 

Darla...where is that button? or symbol?? I have been trying to find it and can't ...that will sure be handy to know!! thanks a bunch!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #930 on: November 15, 2009, 08:23:22 PM »

http://www.wral.com/news/local/video/6424999/

Video showing updates about search, exactly where they are looking and that sort of thing.
THANKS!

So this tells us it is the Comfort Suites

Comfort Suites
www.comfortsuites.com

1891 Bragg Street
Sanford, NC 27330
(919) 842-5600

darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #931 on: November 15, 2009, 08:25:33 PM »

Caylee Marie Anthony #151 11/4/09 New  « 1 2 ... 76 77 »

God Bless!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #932 on: November 15, 2009, 08:26:33 PM »

OMG, I didn't know that 

Darla...where is that button? or symbol?? I have been trying to find it and can't ...that will sure be handy to know!! thanks a bunch!

darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #933 on: November 15, 2009, 08:28:05 PM »

Thanks Klaas now I have to figure out how to screen capture.

God Bless!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #934 on: November 15, 2009, 08:29:05 PM »

thanks Klaas!!! I am sure that there will be a few of us who will be glad to find that !

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #935 on: November 15, 2009, 08:29:41 PM »

thanks Klaas!!! I am sure that there will be a few of us who will be glad to find that !

Yeah, including ME 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: November 15, 2009, 08:30:56 PM »

See I knew it meant there were new posts, I just didn't realize you could click on it and it would take you where YOU left off 
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #937 on: November 15, 2009, 08:32:20 PM »

See I knew it meant there were new posts, I just didn't realize you could click on it and it would take you where YOU left off 

At least i am not totally useless lol

God Bless!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: November 15, 2009, 08:33:43 PM »

K~ that is exactly what I thought!!! lol!
I have tried it and it truly works...
thanks Darla for the clue...

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #939 on: November 15, 2009, 08:43:33 PM »

Well, my goodness alot has happened today in the search for this little angel, The GrandMother makes me mad everytime I see her running off at the mouth about what a good parent her daughter is, Id like to say....."Oh yea, well is that why she didnt have her daughter the first 5 years of her life, because she's such a good Mother, and is that why she was living with her daughter in a home with feses everywhere because she is such a good Mother, and is that the reason that LE has said they have proof that she sold her daughter off to sex fiends for whatever reason, because she is such a good Mother,,,,,,,,STHU!!!!!!

Also, we can see from the pictures of the Hotel that its only 3 stories high so they would have had to been on the 3rd floor at the most, and I wonder if they was any other way to leave the room that wouldnt have been videod, like a fire escape.....

Looks to me like this is a search for a body myself also, if they thought she was alive, no way would they call od the search just because it got dark........I hate all of this.........it makes me sick!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.