May 13, 2024, 02:43:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #116 3/17/09 - 3/22/09  (Read 271630 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1760 on: March 21, 2009, 03:29:01 PM »

Sassy,Caylee won't suffer the constant tug of war anymore.I'm sure she saw and heard things no child should.
If we were to find the truth in all of it,we'd probably take that jail apart with our own hands if we could.
I wonder if it has started to dawn on Casey that she can't treat the rest of the world like she did Caylee or her parents.When she figures out how serious this really is.....she will freak.
We saw small preview in court the other day.Remember when they were discussing the car,etc.? 

Yeah - I need to look at that video, again.  And watch her face closely.    I hope she is scared snitless! 

I'm sure there are inmates in that jail that would like to tear her apart with their bare hands.   I wonder what C&G are thinking about when they want her to be free, sometimes.   I just can't see her being safe, anywhere.   Someone is going to get her, eventually - whether it is in jail or in a back alley.    I wonder if KC realizes that the safest place for her butt is in that jail.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1761 on: March 21, 2009, 03:35:09 PM »

Just waving hi myself, the kitty pic is adorable

jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1762 on: March 21, 2009, 03:40:22 PM »

Hello all monkeys.  Just stopping by to see what is new....

And, to ask a few questions, hoping some of the monkeys will have an answer or two, or three.

Here goes:

After she is convicted and sent to prison, Casey would have a job assigned to her, right?  I wonder if she thought about that.  She can't pull a "Universal" on them, because they would know.  So, I wonder what kind of job she would have.

Also, when put in prison, she would be in with the "general population" at first and only after something has happened to her would she be "protected", right? 

These two things keep me going and smiling, because her days of just sitting around and gaining weight will be over then and she will have to work (even when being "protected"), and she will always be looking around wondering who is going to come after her next!

Take care everyone.

frayed
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1763 on: March 21, 2009, 03:40:59 PM »

Hi monkeys!!  These two sites have things worded a bit diff, but the docs seem to be the same....are there others, or is this it for now??

http://cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/9/24/files_released_in_casey_anthony_case.html?refresh=1

These are doc links on the news13 site:

* Sheriff’s Office Forensics Reports, Evidence Lists
    * Interviews with Cameron Campina, Jeffrey Hopkins, Shirley Pleasea
    * Interviews with Charles Crittenden, Debbie Bennett, Melina Calabrese
    * Interview with Dominic Casey
    * MBI Investigative Report by Agent, Melich Letters, Michele
       Murphy letter, Interview Timothy Monforte                       

http://www.wesh.com/news/18973853/detail.html

Links to docs on their site:

PDFs: Evidence Report | Campina Transcript | Plesea Transcript | Crittenden Transcript | Bennett Transcript | Calabrese Transcript

I can't get the wesh.com videos to play....but the  links on their page, I can get them to work ok.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1764 on: March 21, 2009, 03:44:48 PM »

I agree..had the Bank of America pressed charges and Shirley..rather then Cindy offer to pay this back..then Caylee may have been alive..if they had incarcerated Casey.   But how many days or months do you serve for check fraud?  I don't think it is much and Casey would have been out and back to her games.  I think even if Cindy had gotten custody of Caylee...the end would have been the same...Casey would have atleast been allowed visitation..and Cindy would have allowed her to take Caylee places..like Disney.............so under the guise of taking her somewhere ..I think Casey would have done the same thing to Caylee and to hurt Cindy.  No matter how I try to look at this..the result always seems the same..if Casey is the sociopath we believe, then she didn't just kill her daughter in anger..she knew eventually that was how this would end.

What a sick freak Casey is..I hope she never sees the outside world again.

This is where I'm a little confused.   Did CA pay Shirley back the money that KC stoled from her bank account - or did BOA pay back Shirley?   Wouldn't BOA press charges, if they had to pay out money to Shirley?   The only way I see BOA not pressing charges is if someone else paid Shirley back (like CA) and it was all forgotten by the bank.  I hope I'm making sense.

It takes a sick person to steal from your elderly grandparents.   They had plenty of warning that KC was mentally sick - at least from the August 2007 point when she stoled the first check for $54.    Right then, that girl should have been in counselling.

I know....  hindsight is always 20/20.   
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1765 on: March 21, 2009, 03:45:22 PM »

Just peeking in to say hi Monkeys! 

Hi QM.   I'm peeking at you, too!     

Awww, how cute Sassy!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1766 on: March 21, 2009, 03:50:38 PM »

Sassy,Caylee won't suffer the constant tug of war anymore.I'm sure she saw and heard things no child should.
If we were to find the truth in all of it,we'd probably take that jail apart with our own hands if we could.
I wonder if it has started to dawn on Casey that she can't treat the rest of the world like she did Caylee or her parents.When she figures out how serious this really is.....she will freak.
We saw small preview in court the other day.Remember when they were discussing the car,etc.? 

Yeah - I need to look at that video, again.  And watch her face closely.    I hope she is scared snitless! 

I'm sure there are inmates in that jail that would like to tear her apart with their bare hands.   I wonder what C&G are thinking about when they want her to be free, sometimes.   I just can't see her being safe, anywhere.   Someone is going to get her, eventually - whether it is in jail or in a back alley.    I wonder if KC realizes that the safest place for her butt is in that jail.

I posted as that happened live & Casey's eyes popped out like a deer caught in the headlights but notably there were no tears or shaking of her head no at that juncture...hmmm.    She walked in cocky & jovial, making light of the situation and making mocking faces with LKB over something.   She also very rudely ignored her parents - I've been around & watched many trials & this is not what defendants normally do to their family members, they usually try very hard to make at least eye contact, she barely acknowledged them as she left as well.   Not once has she said to the judge or publicly nor to LE or the jail to our knowledge,  "I did not do this, we need to find who killed Caylee."   Nor did she have a press conference to at least say "Please find my daughter, thank you for your efforts," not even as a sham like Susan Smith or Scott Peterson (and others).

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1767 on: March 21, 2009, 03:52:07 PM »

Awww, how cute Sassy!!

Thanks.  It is fitting for me today - my husband is working on the drywall in our bedroom ceiling that was damaged due to the last hurricane that came through here.   

I should get off and go see if he needs help  - but want to say HI to FRAY and JAGGARD before leaving!   Hi to the other monkeys up there lurking, as well!

You all enjoy your Saturday evening.   QM - don't be soooooooo QUIET !
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1768 on: March 21, 2009, 03:54:16 PM »

I posted as that happened live & Casey's eyes popped out like a deer caught in the headlights but notably there were no tears or shaking of her head no at that juncture...hmmm.    She walked in cocky & jovial, making light of the situation and making mocking faces with LKB over something.   She also very rudely ignored her parents - I've been around & watched many trials & this is not what defendants normally do to their family members, they usually try very hard to make at least eye contact, she barely acknowledged them as she left as well.   Not once has she said to the judge or publicly nor to LE or the jail to our knowledge,  "I did not do this, we need to find who killed Caylee."   Nor did she have a press conference to at least say "Please find my daughter, thank you for your efforts," not even as a sham like Susan Smith or Scott Peterson (and others).

She is definately a piece of work!    And, I believe C&G knew for a long time that she was looney as a june bug.
I need to watch that video again!
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1769 on: March 21, 2009, 03:56:41 PM »

Awww, how cute Sassy!!

Thanks.  It is fitting for me today - my husband is working on the drywall in our bedroom ceiling that was damaged due to the last hurricane that came through here.   

I should get off and go see if he needs help  - but want to say HI to FRAY and JAGGARD before leaving!   Hi to the other monkeys up there lurking, as well!

You all enjoy your Saturday evening.   QM - don't be soooooooo QUIET !

You too Sassy!! I'm not here long either, but thought I'd say hi while I had the chance! I'll probably get on later tonight, maybe? 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1770 on: March 21, 2009, 03:59:51 PM »

Just waving hi myself, the kitty pic is adorable

Awws...I wish I was but Im calling the doc Monday, not so much I suspect its going into either pleurisy or pneumonia
Tks for asking & caring  HUGGS

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1771 on: March 21, 2009, 04:05:18 PM »

Hello all monkeys.  Just stopping by to see what is new....

And, to ask a few questions, hoping some of the monkeys will have an answer or two, or three.

Here goes:

After she is convicted and sent to prison, Casey would have a job assigned to her, right?  I wonder if she thought about that.  She can't pull a "Universal" on them, because they would know.  So, I wonder what kind of job she would have.

Also, when put in prison, she would be in with the "general population" at first and only after something has happened to her would she be "protected", right? 

These two things keep me going and smiling, because her days of just sitting around and gaining weight will be over then and she will have to work (even when being "protected"), and she will always be looking around wondering who is going to come after her next!

Take care everyone.

Jaggard, sorry to tell ya this but after conviction the jail will probably consider she should be in solitary confinement for her own safety, its a known fact that babykillers are not well received even amongst the worse of society, as such she probably will not be assigned a job detail within the general population jail.   I'm personally against protecting a murderer in this fashion because it costs us more to protect their sorry bums in prison & frankly I don't see why we should go thru extra lengths to assure their safety when they didnt consider the life/lives a murderer took.

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1772 on: March 21, 2009, 04:07:15 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest! Hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful Sat.

For Monkeys just now viewing Dominic Casey interview...WFTV has the audio clip for it. Lots more enjoyable than reading it. Got to love John Allen and Nick Savage...they have ole Dom squirming and stuttering like the fool he is. No offense meant to any fools out there.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1773 on: March 21, 2009, 04:09:47 PM »

<snipped>

Awws...I wish I was but Im calling the doc Monday, not so much I suspect its going into either pleurisy or pneumonia
Tks for asking & caring  HUGGS

Awww, Hope You Feel Better Soon Capp!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1774 on: March 21, 2009, 04:13:12 PM »

For Monkeys just now viewing Dominic Casey interview...WFTV has the audio clip for it. Lots more enjoyable than reading it. Got to love John Allen and Nick Savage...they have ole Dom squirming and stuttering like the fool he is. No offense meant to any fools out there.

OMG they were fantabulous!    Best line from Nick Savage "we already know the answer but..."   To think DC took this position with Brad "ironside conman" Conway sitting right there as his attorney as well as the Anthonys when they KNEW Cindy admitted to LE after Caylee's remains were recovered that she "sent someone" into those woods in November.   IDIOTS!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1775 on: March 21, 2009, 04:14:02 PM »

Tks QM!   Muah!

Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1776 on: March 21, 2009, 04:15:34 PM »

Does anyone have the link for when KC was in court. I was at work and missed it.
Thank-you very much. I think grandma Shirley is the best and will be the best
witness they have.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1777 on: March 21, 2009, 04:18:20 PM »

Thanks, that would be better then just reading the interview, though I did really enjoy reading that, and having D Casey on the hot seat.   CAPP, take care, it almost sounds like what Wyks has, and is having trouble getting rid of. Sometimes it takes 2 doses of antibiotics, and it still lingers. Glad you are calling the doctor.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1778 on: March 21, 2009, 04:32:38 PM »

Does anyone have the link for when KC was in court. I was at work and missed it.
Thank-you very much. I think grandma Shirley is the best and will be the best
witness they have.

Here ya go Mary

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/local/031209Casey_Anthony_Motion_hearing

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1779 on: March 21, 2009, 04:44:57 PM »

Hi Capp, I haven't watched many trials, but when my appendix blew up I was in hospital for a week. I watched the trial of Diana Zamora and she acted the same way towards her parents. Turns out her whole defense was that she used was because her Dad messed around on her mom and that is why she made David Graham kill Adrienne Jones. That old crap that because her Dad messed around on the mom and David Graham messed around with Adrienne (once), Adrienne needed to be punished. I think KC they are going to throw CA & GA under the bus and that is why she is totally ignoring the hell out of them. JMO JSM (hope this makes some sense)

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.