May 17, 2024, 07:48:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #55  (Read 319940 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1660 on: November 08, 2008, 07:04:44 PM »

Okay, I have been gone all day, but I just read a few posts back that Cindy isn't taking the search well. If that was my baby, grandbaby, my friend's baby, my puppy dog's baby, I would be out there in the water swimming with snakes looking for that baby. I just don't get it. And they still want people to be looking for "a live Caylee". The woman is MAD!! Sorry I am tired and ranting. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1661 on: November 08, 2008, 07:05:37 PM »

TexasBarMom stated:
Don't throw naners at me but...
I feel sorry for George, especially after listening to the latest interviews released this week.  He knows damn well that Caylee is deceased and he is caught up in a publicity charade choreographed by Cindy.   I guess that finding out your daughter killed her granddaughter is probably not the best time for filing for divorce.

I don't feel sorry for anyone who is lying to the public for the sake of donations or for trying to keep a family member from getting their just due.

He is (IMO) as manipulative as Cindy. AND as evil.

I still love you though, TexasBarMom.

AMEN to that Brandi!
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1662 on: November 08, 2008, 07:16:36 PM »

oh I can't quite go there, nope.  Cindy is the undisputed champion of manipulative and evil.  George may be guilty of being a wuss, but he's no Cindy.  And he's the only one in the whole family who ever came close to acknowledging the truth of this whole situation.   

and I love ya'll too even when you throw naners at me 
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1663 on: November 08, 2008, 07:17:53 PM »

I suspect that CA is guarding the Hopespring Dr. residence to ensure that nobody sneaks into that backyard with ground penetrating equipment.

She knows where that baby girl has been disposed of & she doesn't want her found.  JMHO.

Would have to hear it for myself that if a body had been prepped off site, the storage vehicle containing a tight seal & comprised of heavy plastic, like a food cooler, wash the outside of the vehicle with bleach & then bury, I doubt very much that cadaver dogs would alert at all.  These people are devious.  When I put my mind to think like devious criminals this is where it leads me.  Wish I didn't feel the way I do about guns I would have been LE.
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1664 on: November 08, 2008, 07:18:51 PM »

Good evening monkeys!!

Kudos, kudos to all the wonderful, kind giving people who have been and will be searching and those providing so many needed things for the searchers!

I know this has been said by many, and I am going to add mine:  it is SO infuriating how that evil woman sits in jail and says nothing to help find her baby, while other people who have never even met Caylee sacrifice to try to find her.  Open your eyes Casey - see what love is really all about!!!!  Aaaaaah!

Also, I was looking on the A's myspace page about Caylee.  Under the section for Heroes, it says  - my "mama" and family - and has a picture of Casey holding Caylee.  Casey is noone's hero - especially not Caylee's.  Noone's hero would kill them and then lie about it and never want them found.  It's so sad.

OK, venting done.   Thank you again, everyone who truly loves Caylee!
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1665 on: November 08, 2008, 07:20:20 PM »

oh I can't quite go there, nope.  Cindy is the undisputed champion of manipulative and evil.  George may be guilty of being a wuss, but he's no Cindy.  And he's the only one in the whole family who ever came close to acknowledging the truth of this whole situation.   

TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1666 on: November 08, 2008, 07:22:11 PM »

She knows where that baby girl has been disposed of & she doesn't want her found.  JMHO.
That is VERY true imho.

Would have to hear it for myself that if a body had been prepped off site, the storage vehicle containing a tight seal & comprised of heavy plastic, like a food cooler, wash the outside of the vehicle with bleach & then bury, I doubt very much that cadaver dogs would alert at all.  These people are devious.  When I put my mind to think like devious criminals this is where it leads me.  Wish I didn't feel the way I do about guns I would have been LE.

I would agree with that except I don't think Casey is that smart.  After all, she drove around with the baby in the trunk for 11 days, partying the whole time (i.e. NOT trying to figure out what to do with the body), and then tried to lie to LE about her employment, the nanny's apartment, and a lot of other things that any MORON would know they would not get away with lying about.  I agree with LP, she lives her life a minute at a time.....
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1667 on: November 08, 2008, 07:22:39 PM »

I suspect that CA is guarding the Hopespring Dr. residence to ensure that nobody sneaks into that backyard with ground penetrating equipment.

Has LE searched under the pavestones in the backyard?  I can't imagine why they wouldn't, it should be easy to obtain a search warrant to do it.

Lisa
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1668 on: November 08, 2008, 07:24:33 PM »

Has LE searched under the pavestones in the backyard?  I can't imagine why they wouldn't, it should be easy to obtain a search warrant to do it.

Lisa

I agree - I think they need to thoroughly search that back yard.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1669 on: November 08, 2008, 07:26:21 PM »

I have a migraine, but am so p!zzed watching Geraldo right now taking like there is no way there is enough evidence to convict her smacks me as BS as almost as deep as GA  & Baez. Please direct him to the nobodyblog, that shows IIRC about 100 cases of convictions without a body nd some without nything BUT circumstantil evidence!!! Back to a dark corner now

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1670 on: November 08, 2008, 07:28:26 PM »

I have a migraine, but am so p!zzed watching Geraldo right now taking like there is no way there is enough evidence to convict her smacks me as BS as almost as deep as GA  & Baez. Please direct him to the nobodyblog, that shows IIRC about 100 cases of convictions without a body nd some without nything BUT circumstantil evidence!!! Back to a dark corner now

Geraldo is a "tool".  His show is a joke, IMO
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1671 on: November 08, 2008, 07:28:29 PM »

Growing up I had a GrandDad that was the really nice guy, took orders from GrandMom always, had nothing but smiles for the Grandkids.  I once asked him directly, how can you stand it, he gestured with his hands "in one ear & out the other".  Well when I was in college one of my younger sister got married & on the wedding day my Mom found out she was with child well he wrote my Mom the most horrifying letter about my sister, it was viscious, plain vile.  My Mom forwarded the letter to my newly married sister & boy were we surprised.  So what, they were getting married anyway.  Our GrandParents were birds of a feather, they had a successful 51 year marriage that ended when death took one of them & he had us completely hoodwinked all those years, that is how I see GA.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1672 on: November 08, 2008, 07:31:30 PM »

It's a lovefest between Geraldo and Baez.  Gotta keep that latin connection!

LIsa
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1673 on: November 08, 2008, 07:32:36 PM »

Growing up I had a GrandDad that was the really nice guy, took orders from GrandMom always, had nothing but smiles for the Grandkids.  I once asked him directly, how can you stand it, he gestured with his hands "in one ear & out the other".  Well when I was in college one of my younger sister got married & on the wedding day my Mom found out she was with child well he wrote my Mom the most horrifying letter about my sister, it was viscious, plain vile.  My Mom forwarded the letter to my newly married sister & boy were we surprised.  So what, they were getting married anyway.  Our GrandParents were birds of a feather, they had a successful 51 year marriage that ended when death took one of them & he had us completely hoodwinked all those years, that is how I see GA.

Yup.

Unless you are REALLY REALLY stupid, you cannot be manipulated. And George is not REALLY REALLY stupid, IMO.

He is not being manipulated, he has joined forces with Cindy to try to manipulate others.

Can you tell I have NO regard for them?  LOL

Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1674 on: November 08, 2008, 07:35:33 PM »

Lisa

Not to the best of my knowledge.  Think we would have heard about it from the vile, filthy mouthed wacko about how much damage LE had done to their pristine home had that been the case.  None of the photo's indicated any kind of digging accept around the newly placed pavers under the playhouse, there's a whole lot of other paver's in that back yard, to say nothing of under the pool if it was dug from outside the pool & then under with easily placed reinforcement, like they do in coal mines with 2 x 4's would probably do the trick for such a short timed job.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1675 on: November 08, 2008, 07:36:37 PM »

from WS

Just got home from the search, I got there at 7:30 this morning, got signed in, almost immediately got assigned to a team and headed out, got to meet a few of us (Tricia, the shirts are awesome, can't wait to get one) did two different locations (Hi CocoaMom!)

The pizza and the Popeyes chickenwas a godsend thanks everyone!

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1676 on: November 08, 2008, 07:39:04 PM »

Geraldo isn't objective regarding this case, he's scratching his ole pal BJ JB.  They may have a few hobbies in common.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1677 on: November 08, 2008, 07:40:47 PM »

Yup.

Unless you are REALLY REALLY stupid, you cannot be manipulated. And George is not REALLY REALLY stupid, IMO.

He is not being manipulated, he has joined forces with Cindy to try to manipulate others.

Can you tell I have NO regard for them?  LOL

We seem to be kindred spirits Brandi.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1678 on: November 08, 2008, 07:41:06 PM »

http://www.nobodymurdercases.com/no_body.pdf

Geraldo, take a look see here my latin idjit! I found one case O/T that was a freaking blueprint for Drew Peterson (John Raaz), I highlighted the similairities and sent the case info to Chief Ray McGury in Bbrook~ he replied and told me he sent it to the ISP and thanked me.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1679 on: November 08, 2008, 07:45:49 PM »

http://www.nobodymurdercases.com/no_body.pdf

Geraldo, take a look see here my latin idjit! I found one case O/T that was a freaking blueprint for Drew Peterson (John Raaz), I highlighted the similairities and sent the case info to Chief Ray McGury in Bbrook~ he replied and told me he sent it to the ISP and thanked me.

That's great to hear islandgirl.  I so want them to get him, he's done this at least twice, imho.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.