May 17, 2024, 02:49:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #817 4/22/09 - 4/30/09  (Read 256085 times)
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #460 on: April 27, 2009, 12:09:10 AM »

Good afternoon all!! I hope everyone is healthy and happy and enjoying some much needed warm weather and sunshine.

Something has been on my mind for the longest time and I guess today is the day.

Remember the gardener? I think his name was Ramos... but it's been so gosh darn long I think I might have forgot it. I know Natalee's dogs name... but the gardener - well, there's a blank there. (Janet warned me that getting older was hard)

Let's suppose, for one second, that this guy was in the employ of the crooked and corrupt Mansur family. Ohhh wait - we don't have to do that. He WAS. (There's no doubt in my mind, THAT'S ONE CROOKED FAMILY. And I have known alot about that family for a long time, but generally don't mention Jossy cause he APPEARS to be a family supporter. But, he's crooked and we all know that.)

Let's say that his story is not true. And by not true. I MEAN it's just not TRUE. It's a fallacy.

In all of the maps I made I include his account of a 2:30 am to 3 am sighting at the pond near the Aruba Racquet club. You have all seen those maps. It's part of the recognized time-line in Natalee's case. So I always include it.

In that account he has placed Joran in the FRONT DRIVER'S seat, Deepak in the front passenger's seat and an unknown in the back seat. Could be Freddy, could be Satish, could be Val. We have no clue who that was according to the declaration and we really don't even know if he saw Joran because he said that the person quickly covered his face with his hands. Now, where I live it's dark at 2:30 - 3 am. I still think it's dark on Aruba too. I have a hard time really getting my mind around this guy, his hawk-eyes and his story. And I always have.

This alone was always suspect to me. Why would Joran ever be in the driver's seat of Deepak's car if Deepak was able to be seated in the passenger's seat? I think you know what I'm implying here. Deepak was not in the back seat doing what ever these raping murdering thugs do.

Remove the gardener - just don't pay any attention to him or his story and follow this ->

Leave the crime dump at 1:08 am stop at another bar - possibly Choose A Name... and arrive at the Sloot dump at 1:40 am. So far so good. Everything fits.

Raping and murdering begins in car ride to Sloot dump as Natalee is going in and out of consciousness and concludes in the apartment where Joran rapes girls between the ages of 12 and 18.

Something bad happens between 1:45 am and 2:05 am (roughly) and Satish is gone in the blink of an eye and back home on the computer at 2:20 am (roughly) Drive from Sloot dump to Big People Lie homestead at nite - 12 minutes max.

Deepak's I got out at Arashi to take a pee declaration makes sense now. Deepak is outta the car and worried someone saw him. So - SOMEONE SAW HIM. And he knows it. That person has either not come forward or is the jogger.

Deepak freaks when confronted with the story of the gardener while in jail and allegedly flips over the dominos game board. But, why would he freak? That seem easy enough - PIN JOB. Seems someone was placing two of the three raping murdering maniacs somewhere they weren't. And Deepak knew it.

Eliminating the gardener's declaration makes everything fit nice and smooth.

Now what has happened in the last year? Well, for one thing there was a trap found 2.1 -2.2 miles off the shore of Arashi. Deepak himself places himself RIGHT there.

I suspect either of the Sloot vehicles were used in this instance to take Natalee to the beach or Satish took either the Suzuki or the Kia to get home. The Sloot cars were impounded, so there may have been a real cause there. Three people and one car and two appear to go in one direction and the other in yet another direction. It's also very possible that this is when the blood turned to chocolate and cleaning fluid. I suspect that it was Deepak's car that was used to take Natalee to the beach. After-all, they cleaned the bejeezers outta that thing at 3:30 am that morning.

Let's wrap this up 

1:08 am leave the crime dump and go to another bar - possibly Choose A Name. Head to Sloot house of rape and murder and arrive at 1:40 am.

5 minutes to get everyone from the car to the apartment - something bad happens between 1:45 am and 2:05 am. Leave Sloot house of rape and murder and head to the beach to drop Natalee somewhere and arrive at Arashi at 2:20 am. Just get her outta the house. And don't think for one second I've forgotten about that diabolical alcoholic Paulus. It was most likely at his instruction (or worse yet - his hands) that Natalee made her way to Arashi.

Here's where the gardener makes his appearance and if you know his complete story - you know he has told three accounts of why he was in the area at that time of night. First, his air conditioner didn't work or he had none. Second, he wanted to start the day early (huh? wtf? on Aruba? that guy would either be arrested for hard-work or given a certificate and deported, no one starts the day early on Aruba. NOT EVER EVER EVER!) Third, he was having an affair and told the other stories to have an alibi with his wife. Well, if he needed an alibi that badly maybe he would have just been better off keeping his mouth shut altogether and not risking that relationship - just sayin'.

Now use Jan Van Der Straaten chicken scratch cell phone triangulation. And the whole thing fits like a glove. In the area of Arashi the cell phones could probably been picked-up by the super large tower behind Amazonia and McDonald's. That's one huge tower and not like the smaller towers at the Tierra Del Sol. It is that large tower that Van Der Straaten using as his ping point.

In this scenario Joran is actually able to drive Deepak home or Deepak is able to drop Joran off and make it home himself. Joran is at home with plenty of time to begin his 3:26 am his alibi.

With the elimination of the gardener it all fits very nicely and easily especially when you consider that Joran was taped on the Patrick tapes saying that a friend - Daury - took her out to sea.

With the Mansur witness the whole case is off kilter. Without him, it all fits.

Anyway - It was on my mind and I thought I would post it. Have at it now. Show me where I'm wrong. LOL

Everyone have a great day and it's good to see Ms. Marple again 

Rob,

I think you have brought up valid points. Very nice and thought provoking post.

**A "fast lane" teenager, such as Joran, who runs around the town, would think nothing about calling an impromptu after-hours (pool/apartment) party at his home with his friends and latest (tourist [preferred last-nighter]) bar conquests.
**The main area of the Sloot home has never been searched.
**Anita was out of town that night. Paulus was out having fun.
**A bloody mattress is found some time later.
**Concrete work is done around the Sloot pool.
**A furniture truck is spotted at the Sloot home.

Lots of unexplained things make the Sloot house a (most probable) crime scene for me, too. Ony other scene to consider would be a secluded (non-tourist) spot up near the rocks.

About the gardener...and Jossy...

**Jossy probably has nothing personal against NH or BHT or DH, but his loyalty is with Aruba first. It is a relatively small island, and since ALE (Straaten) has decided to cover instead of solve, a whistle blower would not go over well for the individual, nor the tourism-driven economy. Who else would know better than Jossy? His (extended) family has interests to safeguard. "Dogs do not Shit where they Eat." A corny, yet true, adage.
**The gardener testimony and story has always been "that piece of juicy info" you want to put stock in. Deepak tipping the domino board. Due to the imcompetent and deceptive nature of this case, though, the gardener could definitely have been fabricated. Clouding the waters was Aruba's game plan. Entrusted sources (due to a presumption that a similar justice system was in place) sometimes contrived stories with the sole purpose of steering away from the truth.
**Taking his racquetball sighting out of the story coincides with the general timeline. Paulus, whether home or not, wasted no time in taking over as mastermind. Getting her off Sloot property (if there) was important. Temporary arrangements were soon followed by permanent arrangements, for sure.
**PJ2K wanted to be invisible that night. However, the next night, they wanted to be super visible.

Just my humble thoughts...Feel free to add or subtract...

BUCKSHOT
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #461 on: April 27, 2009, 01:44:59 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #462 on: April 27, 2009, 02:31:03 AM »

O/T

Re: the flu

Homeopathic oscilloccinum worked in the 1918 flu. Can get it at drug stores. Masks should be, if you wear the white ones, N95. On sale a box of 20 for about $13 at http://www.beprepared.com I can't find the blue ones which are easier to wear. Any ideas? The drug stores I went to in Los Angeles are all sold out.

Love,

IBE

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #463 on: April 27, 2009, 08:31:17 AM »

O/T

Re: the flu

Homeopathic oscilloccinum worked in the 1918 flu. Can get it at drug stores. Masks should be, if you wear the white ones, N95. On sale a box of 20 for about $13 at http://www.beprepared.com I can't find the blue ones which are easier to wear. Any ideas? The drug stores I went to in Los Angeles are all sold out.

Love,

IBE

There is a company in my area that is a national cataloguer.  They sell to the agriculture and industry and have all kinds of masks for workers.  Their website is www.qcsupply.com
DiSetti
Scared Monkey

« Reply #464 on: April 27, 2009, 08:32:02 AM »

Good afternoon all!! I hope everyone is healthy and happy and enjoying some much needed warm weather and sunshine.

Something has been on my mind for the longest time and I guess today is the day.

Remember the gardener? I think his name was Ramos... but it's been so gosh darn long I think I might have forgot it. I know Natalee's dogs name... but the gardener - well, there's a blank there. (Janet warned me that getting older was hard)

Let's suppose, for one second, that this guy was in the employ of the crooked and corrupt Mansur family. Ohhh wait - we don't have to do that. He WAS. (There's no doubt in my mind, THAT'S ONE CROOKED FAMILY. And I have known alot about that family for a long time, but generally don't mention Jossy cause he APPEARS to be a family supporter. But, he's crooked and we all know that.)

Let's say that his story is not true. And by not true. I MEAN it's just not TRUE. It's a fallacy.

In all of the maps I made I include his account of a 2:30 am to 3 am sighting at the pond near the Aruba Racquet club. You have all seen those maps. It's part of the recognized time-line in Natalee's case. So I always include it.

In that account he has placed Joran in the FRONT DRIVER'S seat, Deepak in the front passenger's seat and an unknown in the back seat. Could be Freddy, could be Satish, could be Val. We have no clue who that was according to the declaration and we really don't even know if he saw Joran because he said that the person quickly covered his face with his hands. Now, where I live it's dark at 2:30 - 3 am. I still think it's dark on Aruba too. I have a hard time really getting my mind around this guy, his hawk-eyes and his story. And I always have.

This alone was always suspect to me. Why would Joran ever be in the driver's seat of Deepak's car if Deepak was able to be seated in the passenger's seat? I think you know what I'm implying here. Deepak was not in the back seat doing what ever these raping murdering thugs do.

Remove the gardener - just don't pay any attention to him or his story and follow this ->

Leave the crime dump at 1:08 am stop at another bar - possibly Choose A Name... and arrive at the Sloot dump at 1:40 am. So far so good. Everything fits.

Raping and murdering begins in car ride to Sloot dump as Natalee is going in and out of consciousness and concludes in the apartment where Joran rapes girls between the ages of 12 and 18.

Something bad happens between 1:45 am and 2:05 am (roughly) and Satish is gone in the blink of an eye and back home on the computer at 2:20 am (roughly) Drive from Sloot dump to Big People Lie homestead at nite - 12 minutes max.

Deepak's I got out at Arashi to take a pee declaration makes sense now. Deepak is outta the car and worried someone saw him. So - SOMEONE SAW HIM. And he knows it. That person has either not come forward or is the jogger.

Deepak freaks when confronted with the story of the gardener while in jail and allegedly flips over the dominos game board. But, why would he freak? That seem easy enough - PIN JOB. Seems someone was placing two of the three raping murdering maniacs somewhere they weren't. And Deepak knew it.

Now what has happened in the last year? Well, for one thing there was a trap found 2.1 -2.2 miles off the shore of Arashi. Deepak himself places himself RIGHT there.

I suspect either of the Sloot vehicles were used in this instance to take Natalee to the beach or Satish took either the Suzuki or the Kia to get home. The Sloot cars were impounded, so there may have been a real cause there. Three people and one car and two appear to go in one direction and the other in yet another direction. It's also very possible that this is when the blood turned to chocolate and cleaning fluid. I suspect that it was Deepak's car that was used to take Natalee to the beach. After-all, they cleaned the bejeezers outta that thing at 3:30 am that morning.

Let's wrap this up 

1:08 am leave the crime dump and go to another bar - possibly Choose A Name. Head to Sloot house of rape and murder and arrive at 1:40 am.

5 minutes to get everyone from the car to the apartment - something bad happens between 1:45 am and 2:05 am. Leave Sloot house of rape and murder and head to the beach to drop Natalee somewhere and arrive at Arashi at 2:20 am. Just get her outta the house. And don't think for one second I've forgotten about that diabolical alcoholic Paulus. It was most likely at his instruction (or worse yet - his hands) that Natalee made her way to Arashi.

Here's where the gardener makes his appearance and if you know his complete story - you know he has told three accounts of why he was in the area at that time of night. First, his air conditioner didn't work or he had none. Second, he wanted to start the day early (huh? wtf? on Aruba? that guy would either be arrested for hard-work or given a certificate and deported, no one starts the day early on Aruba. NOT EVER EVER EVER!) Third, he was having an affair and told the other stories to have an alibi with his wife. Well, if he needed an alibi that badly maybe he would have just been better off keeping his mouth shut altogether and not risking that relationship - just sayin'.

Now use Jan Van Der Straaten chicken scratch cell phone triangulation. And the whole thing fits like a glove. In the area of Arashi the cell phones could probably been picked-up by the super large tower behind Amazonia and McDonald's. That's one huge tower and not like the smaller towers at the Tierra Del Sol. It is that large tower that Van Der Straaten using as his ping point.

In this scenario Joran is actually able to drive Deepak home or Deepak is able to drop Joran off and make it home himself. Joran is at home with plenty of time to begin his 3:26 am his alibi.

With the elimination of the gardener it all fits very nicely and easily especially when you consider that Joran was taped on the Patrick tapes saying that a friend - Daury - took her out to sea.

Anyway - It was on my mind and I thought I would post it. Have at it now. Show me where I'm wrong. LOL

Rob,

**A "fast lane" teenager, such as Joran, who runs around the town, would think nothing about calling an impromptu after-hours (pool/apartment) party at his home with his friends and latest (tourist [preferred last-nighter]) bar conquests.

Lots of unexplained things make the Sloot house a (most probable) crime scene for me, too. Ony other scene to consider would be a secluded (non-tourist) spot up near the rocks.

**Jossy probably has nothing personal against NH or BHT or DH, but his loyalty is with Aruba first. It is a relatively small island, and since ALE (Straaten) has decided to cover instead of solve, a whistle blower would not go over well for the individual, nor the tourism-driven economy. Who else would know better than Jossy? His (extended) family has interests to safeguard. "Dogs do not Shit where they Eat." A corny, yet true, adage.
**The gardener testimony and story has always been "that piece of juicy info" you want to put stock in. Deepak tipping the domino board. Due to the imcompetent and deceptive nature of this case, though, the gardener could definitely have been fabricated. Clouding the waters was Aruba's game plan. Entrusted sources (due to a presumption that a similar justice system was in place) sometimes contrived stories with the sole purpose of steering away from the truth.
**Taking his racquetball sighting out of the story coincides with the general timeline. Paulus, whether home or not, wasted no time in taking over as mastermind. Getting her off Sloot property (if there) was important. Temporary arrangements were soon followed by permanent arrangements, for sure.
**PJ2K wanted to be invisible that night. However, the next night, they wanted to be super visible.

BUCKSHOT

Hi Rob.

Well this is what I've found as a statement;

"The first gardener that worked for the Van der Sloot family was said to have been deported he seen it aswell but was sent home to where he came from with some money to keep his mouth closed. He was forced and taken by a small plane, to an island not more than 5 or 10 minutes away, from Aruba, to a 'Compound" in the jungle. The 'People running drug things in Aruba, did not want him to talk since he saw something that night the father of joran van der sloot carrying a big black bag and surely something weird , as he had already spoke to someone, a reporter, I think, and they would have killed him aswell, but it would have looked to suspicious, so they just said he was "deported". The first gardener was from a group of poor people , and came to Aruba to work for the Van der Sloots, in order to earn money for their poor family.So some main "withnesses " gone the drugbarons at the aruba drug kartell, so authorities didn't make any attempt to find him, as they thought he would never tell and he couldn't be found anyway. If those same people thought he had talked about what he saw, they would not hesitate to kill the entire poor family, so that no one would be left to talk! It would be mass genocide! He, however, did talk what he really saw that night to some guards that night , and some other people know about what actually happened. I have to say that at least two of the young men that raped Natalee, and killed her, went straight home after the beach to set up alibi's the bastards.
The First Gardener got up around 4 AM to 4:30 AM, or when ever his usual morning work begins, and that is when he saw the guys with the body bag. He knew something was terribly wrong but he quickly turned around and went back to where he slept until no one else was around. When this gardener, told the wrong person that he saw the Van der Sloot boy at a certain time, I think his first statement was correct. This was his only mistake, and they had to get rid of him. They had no idea he saw them with the black body bag. I cannot tell you where she is buried, as if one of them finds out I have repeated this much, they will try and move it. I just know some very powerful people way up in the island gourvernement with some powerfull influence on that Island helped those guys hide the body and coverup all the tracks.
Poor me I am afraid to talk "

This was been written by;
cousin from Deepak.
By EDDY VAN DER LEY

DiSetti
Scared Monkey

« Reply #465 on: April 27, 2009, 08:42:33 AM »

Disetti..You been Copying pasting for a few years?Whatta ya think of CapsLockWizard?Look forward to your response!

hi faith. yes i did for a few years. i have a file now, of almost 130 pages.

but the wizard... i am totaly not sure about him. the scenario's he asuming that can be the place to surch, is stil a speculation. also everywhere the wizard is, he leaves his mailing addres. why? a confirmation, or to start his own forum. i don't know..

i go back to sleep now.

p.s. try; www.fok(edit - no need to link to the Fok forum...we are aware of it)this the dutch leading forum site. more info, fact, q and a's, etc

So you then know CapsLock is a Liar and the POND search was  complete nonsense right?

a liar....??? well i think there is something that we can use for getting more information, but still... i don't know..

i  think wizard is not a liar, because it is to detailed so far as I read.  the person that has a cabin near the pond can be useful.
 because he said that he saw that there was something
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #466 on: April 27, 2009, 09:07:55 AM »

DiSetti

IIRC, EDDY VAN DER LEY  wrote (writes) for Algemeen Dagblad (AD). Was your post a comment under one of his articles?  You are not trying to say that Eddy is Deepak's cousin, are you? Do you have a link? There have been other posts from Deepak's "cousins".  One seems to be "related" to Woman Who Dreams.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #467 on: April 27, 2009, 09:10:28 AM »

Confabulations are usually pretty detailed.   
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #468 on: April 27, 2009, 09:12:58 AM »

quote:
I cannot tell you where she is buried, as if one of them finds out I have repeated this much, they will try and move it. I just know some very powerful people way up in the island gourvernement with some powerfull influence on that Island helped those guys hide the body and coverup all the tracks.

end

Pure Bull Carp.
mo.
DiSetti
Scared Monkey

« Reply #469 on: April 27, 2009, 09:17:36 AM »

DiSetti

IIRC, EDDY VAN DER LEY  wrote (writes) for Algemeen Dagblad (AD). Was your post a comment under one of his articles?  You are not trying to say that Eddy is Deepak's cousin, are you? Do you have a link? There have been other posts from Deepak's "cousins".  One seems to be "related" to Woman Who Dreams.

I found that post here on SM, I think a few months ago..
No they are not related to each other what so ever. A link from the AD paper? Or the other posts?
DiSetti
Scared Monkey

« Reply #470 on: April 27, 2009, 09:20:59 AM »

quote:
I cannot tell you where she is buried, as if one of them finds out I have repeated this much, they will try and move it. I just know some very powerful people way up in the island gourvernement with some powerfull influence on that Island helped those guys hide the body and coverup all the tracks.

end

Pure Bull Carp.
mo.

seems weird.. I know... I'm not buying it also.
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #471 on: April 27, 2009, 09:26:48 AM »

Let's wrap this up 

Rob,

BUCKSHOT

Hi Rob.

Well this is what I've found as a statement;

"The first gardener that worked for the Van der Sloot family was said to have been deported he seen it aswell but was sent home to where he came from with some money to keep his mouth closed. He was forced and taken by a small plane, to an island not more than 5 or 10 minutes away, from Aruba, to a 'Compound" in the jungle. The 'People running drug things in Aruba, did not want him to talk since he saw something that night the father of joran van der sloot carrying a big black bag and surely something weird , as he had already spoke to someone, a reporter, I think, and they would have killed him aswell, but it would have looked to suspicious, so they just said he was "deported". The first gardener was from a group of poor people , and came to Aruba to work for the Van der Sloots, in order to earn money for their poor family.So some main "withnesses " gone the drugbarons at the aruba drug kartell, so authorities didn't make any attempt to find him, as they thought he would never tell and he couldn't be found anyway. If those same people thought he had talked about what he saw, they would not hesitate to kill the entire poor family, so that no one would be left to talk! It would be mass genocide! He, however, did talk what he really saw that night to some guards that night , and some other people know about what actually happened. I have to say that at least two of the young men that raped Natalee, and killed her, went straight home after the beach to set up alibi's the bastards.
The First Gardener got up around 4 AM to 4:30 AM, or when ever his usual morning work begins, and that is when he saw the guys with the body bag. He knew something was terribly wrong but he quickly turned around and went back to where he slept until no one else was around. When this gardener, told the wrong person that he saw the Van der Sloot boy at a certain time, I think his first statement was correct. This was his only mistake, and they had to get rid of him. They had no idea he saw them with the black body bag. I cannot tell you where she is buried, as if one of them finds out I have repeated this much, they will try and move it. I just know some very powerful people way up in the island gourvernement with some powerfull influence on that Island helped those guys hide the body and coverup all the tracks.

This was been written by;
cousin from Deepak.
By EDDY VAN DER LEY

Mornin' Monkeys!
DiSetti
Scared Monkey

« Reply #472 on: April 27, 2009, 09:29:38 AM »

Hi Helen and monkeys  good morning
for me it is almost 03.30pm....
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #473 on: April 27, 2009, 09:50:10 AM »

DiSetti

I found that post here on SM, I think a few months ago..
No they are not related to each other what so ever. A link from the AD paper? Or the other posts?

A link to wherever you copied a quote.  The whole Deepak cousin theory quote came from a psychic site, as well as many of the sitings, boyfriend and pregnancy idea.  Check out 9-15-2006:

http://www.briansprediction.com/warnings001.htm
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #474 on: April 27, 2009, 09:51:00 AM »

Good morning Helen

Good afternoon DiSetti

Hello to all the monkeys and our guests 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #475 on: April 27, 2009, 10:39:08 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!

Kerm - thankies dear for posting all of that!!

We have a new joint venture opened up on Aruba for the oil business.

That joint venture has ties to the US - Texas specifically.

We have help wanted ads for Offshore work on Aruba popping up in the Offshore recruitment mags.

We have seismic and mapping that was done prior to the drilling that started a couple of months ago - combined with a bigger effort about to commence (hence, the help wanted ads).

We've got a potential BIG FISH on the line here - and hopefully the Monkeys can get any dots connected that may be there to connect! 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #476 on: April 27, 2009, 11:06:29 AM »

I lent Dave Holloway's book Corruption in Paradise to a friend about a month ago and ... it has yet to be returned.  Yesterday ... I came across the following site.  I read the following words and ... it hit me.  The phone call from his son was the beginning of this father's nightmare ... a nightmare that is still ongoing.

Janet

++++++

Book Excerpt: Natalee Holloway's Father Speaks
Dave Holloway Describes His Struggle to Find His Missing Daughter

On Monday, May 30, Natalee's trip came to an end, and she was due to fly home to Alabama. But late in the afternoon, I received a call from Matt telling me that Natalee had missed her flight and that Beth was getting on a plane to Aruba. She had told him to call me, but had no details yet.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Books/Story?id=1819038&page=2

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: April 27, 2009, 11:19:23 AM »

Good Morning All.

Janet
8:20 AM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: April 27, 2009, 11:21:14 AM »

Good Morning, Janet and All!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #479 on: April 27, 2009, 11:32:53 AM »

I lent Dave Holloway's book Corruption in Paradise to a friend about a month ago and ... it has yet to be returned.  Yesterday ... I came across the following site.  I read the following words and ... it hit me.  The phone call from his son was the beginning of this father's nightmare ... a nightmare that is still ongoing.

Janet

++++++

Book Excerpt: Natalee Holloway's Father Speaks
Dave Holloway Describes His Struggle to Find His Missing Daughter

On Monday, May 30, Natalee's trip came to an end, and she was due to fly home to Alabama. But late in the afternoon, I received a call from Matt telling me that Natalee had missed her flight and that Beth was getting on a plane to Aruba. She had told him to call me, but had no details yet.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Books/Story?id=1819038&page=2

This was also touched upon in the LMN film in a scene where Beth asks Matt if he would/could/did call his father.  (I remember the scene but not the exact verbiage)

Good morning, everyone.  It's been interesting, so far.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.