May 04, 2024, 06:10:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #135 6/03/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 273708 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #500 on: June 05, 2009, 10:02:23 AM »

“Why are these people in somebody else’s neighborhood at 10:30, 11 o’clock at night? Leave them alone.”  Yeah, Brad, this isn't Mayberry and the streets don't roll up at 9:00 pm.  Brad, you need a med adjustment along with your clients.

I hope we hear something else about this today.
I need some meds myself.   Monkey Devil!
Me too, I've been ranting to myself since 4:30 this morning 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #501 on: June 05, 2009, 10:36:33 AM »

Capp, I've been following the news about the missing lady Ocasio.. I'm so glad that the Kesse's are looking at Hataway as being a suspect in that case.  I've been intrigued by Jennifer since she went missing, as she worked about 10 miles from me. A sad story... I have always held out hope she was alive, but by now, I'm not sure. I admire the Kesse's the way they handle themselves in public. They are a model family for anyone having a missing child/person.

anyways, I came to post that there is a new blog from BB-11, a Q&A w/Michelle Bart

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=54234635&blogId=492962940

TY & OMG on BB11 blog!
That can't be real, right?

No way. Not Michelle Bart, and was written by a dude.

Who says "Honey" in the start of their responses like that?

B

Monkey Devil!  Actually, if you read down in the comments below the blog, BB11 admits that she answered the questions, herself - because MB would never answer them.   
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #502 on: June 05, 2009, 10:59:52 AM »

Monkey Devil!  Actually, if you read down in the comments below the blog, BB11 admits that she answered the questions, herself - because MB would never answer them.   

well that 'splains it!    there are more comments there than when i last saw it yesterday...did you see the picture photoshopped of Lyons "investigating" the 31 days Casey partied at Fusion Nightclub. 

Morning Monkeys... a night like last night sucks the life out of ya... so sad about Nevaeh, I pray that her killer is punished.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #503 on: June 05, 2009, 11:02:10 AM »

Good Morning Monks..old and new and guests. Sorry to ask but will someone quickly tell me if anything happened yesterday? I was without cable nearly all day yesterday....gggrrrrrrrrr Wasn't there supposed to be there some court happenings yesterday?  No way will I ewver get caught up so I am starting from here! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #504 on: June 05, 2009, 11:12:45 AM »

well that 'splains it!    there are more comments there than when i last saw it yesterday...did you see the picture photoshopped of Lyons "investigating" the 31 days Casey partied at Fusion Nightclub. 

Morning Monkeys... a night like last night sucks the life out of ya... so sad about Nevaeh, I pray that her killer is punished.

I saw that picture.  Its a good one!    Thought about bringing it over here - but wasn't sure if I should.    Monkey Devil!  Monkey Devil!
CC - you should go grab it.    Monkey Devil!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #505 on: June 05, 2009, 11:14:09 AM »

Good Morning Monks..old and new and guests. Sorry to ask but will someone quickly tell me if anything happened yesterday? I was without cable nearly all day yesterday....gggrrrrrrrrr Wasn't there supposed to be there some court happenings yesterday?  No way will I ewver get caught up so I am starting from here! Monkey Devil!

Hi Sunny - sorry I can't answer your question - I was out of the cage yesterday, too.   But wanted to say hi.   an angelic monkey

I do know that C&G haven't been arrested yet.     Monkey Devil!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #506 on: June 05, 2009, 11:16:51 AM »

Hi Sunny - sorry I can't answer your question - I was out of the cage yesterday, too.   But wanted to say hi.   an angelic monkey

I do know that C&G haven't been arrested yet.     Monkey Devil!

Hi Sassy and thanks!!  The day they are arrested I am going to go out and drink a gallon or margaritas!   

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #507 on: June 05, 2009, 11:21:05 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest.   an angelic monkey

Flbeaglemom, you are so right. I feel the life has been sucked right out of me. I just woke up at almost 11am. I slept deeply, thank goodness, and my first thought was Neveah and Caylee. I do so hope that their little souls are together as angels in heaven.
 an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Coffee please.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #508 on: June 05, 2009, 11:22:25 AM »

Hi Sassy and thanks!!  The day they are arrested I am going to go out and drink a gallon or margaritas!   

That sounds like a wonderful plan!    Monkey Devil!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #509 on: June 05, 2009, 11:27:56 AM »

Sunny, there really wasn't much. The case of the middleage crazy ninjas and Lois is under investigation. But because of the SENSITIVE
NATURE OF THE INVESTIGATION the LE is moving slowly. I guess if anyone in Orange County wants to go find a cross to steal and destroy, it is ok......More filings in court about Jesse's phone records, and D Casey doesnt want Bozo to have ANY on his. Mack was before California Bar yesterday, Bozo filed something supplemental about one of the lawyers. All I can think of without more coffee.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #510 on: June 05, 2009, 11:29:14 AM »

“Why are these people in somebody else’s neighborhood at 10:30, 11 o’clock at night? Leave them alone.”  Yeah, Brad, this isn't Mayberry and the streets don't roll up at 9:00 pm.  Brad, you need a med adjustment along with your clients.

I so agree, Sassy!

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #511 on: June 05, 2009, 11:31:41 AM »

Sunny, there really wasn't much. The case of the middleage crazy ninjas and Lois is under investigation. But because of the SENSITIVE
NATURE OF THE INVESTIGATION the LE is moving slowly. I guess if anyone in Orange County wants to go find a cross to steal and destroy, it is ok......More filings in court about Jesse's phone records, and D Casey doesnt want Bozo to have ANY on his. Mack was before California Bar yesterday, Bozo filed something supplemental about one of the lawyers. All I can think of without more coffee.

I'm not Sunny - but I appreciate the update, too.   Thanks.    an angelic monkey
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #512 on: June 05, 2009, 11:33:55 AM »

I saw that picture.  Its a good one!    Thought about bringing it over here - but wasn't sure if I should.    Monkey Devil!  Monkey Devil!

where?

Do No Evil 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #513 on: June 05, 2009, 11:43:43 AM »

where?

About halfway down the page. 

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=54234635&blogId=492962940

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #514 on: June 05, 2009, 11:43:58 AM »

where?

Its down in the comments section - below the actual blog.   

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #515 on: June 05, 2009, 11:45:03 AM »

Hey, I am a passionate lurker. Any one got that email address for her at dcasey site?  I wanna wish her MANY  MANY more birthdays. Hope she outlives us all, old ugly sleepless and ALONE with only her thoughts.

Her email address is cindy@dgator.com

She seems to use two emails:

cindy@dgator.com
cma@cayleemarieanthonyfoundation.net

And just to remind everyone what a wonderful, compassionate, kind and misunderstood soul she is (I think my keyboard is going to ignite now), while not destroying rosary beads, beating on crosses, playing street racer and waving at fans while chanting CMA, you can see how eloquently she responds to her email. 

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/05/cindy-anthony-e-mails-caylee-daily-commentators-510/

I am reposting the age progressed image I did of her in honour of her special day today.

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #516 on: June 05, 2009, 11:54:28 AM »

where?

BWAHAHAHA.  Too tasteless for even me!     

Do No Evil 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: June 05, 2009, 11:55:23 AM »

Good Morning Monks..old and new and guests. Sorry to ask but will someone quickly tell me if anything happened yesterday? I was without cable nearly all day yesterday....gggrrrrrrrrr Wasn't there supposed to be there some court happenings yesterday?  No way will I ever get caught up so I am starting from here! Monkey Devil!

NATURE OF THE INVESTIGATION the LE is moving slowly.
I guess if anyone in Orange County wants to go find a cross to steal and destroy, it is ok......More filings in court about Jesse's phone records, and D Casey doesnt want Bozo to have ANY on his. Mack was before California Bar yesterday, Bozo filed something supplemental about one of the lawyers. All I can think of without more coffee.

Fanny!  Thank you!  WTF....the sensitive nature of the investigation???  Hells Bells if I did that my ass would probably be in jail!!  How long is LE going to continue giving these vcetian a free ride to break the law and get away with it!!!

So these are the records after he left the non paid employ of BOZO and started working with the A's?

I have coffee!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #518 on: June 05, 2009, 11:55:31 AM »

Hey, I am a passionate lurker. Any one got that email address for her at dcasey site?  I wanna wish her MANY  MANY more birthdays. Hope she outlives us all, old ugly sleepless and ALONE with only her thoughts.

Her email address is cindy@dgator.com

She seems to use two emails:

cindy@dgator.com
cma@cayleemarieanthonyfoundation.net

And just to remind everyone what a wonderful, compassionate, kind and misunderstood soul she is (I think my keyboard is going to ignite now), while not destroying rosary beads, beating on crosses, playing street racer and waving at fans while chanting CMA, you can see how eloquently she responds to her email. 

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/05/cindy-anthony-e-mails-caylee-daily-commentators-510/

I am reposting the age progressed image I did of her in honour of her special day today.

Hey George - suck face with that.

Do No Evil 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #519 on: June 05, 2009, 11:59:55 AM »

where?

BWAHAHAHA.  Too tasteless for even me!     
The little purse is a nice touch though 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.