May 14, 2024, 05:41:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #844 7/31/10 - 8/29/2010  (Read 254971 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #60 on: August 02, 2010, 04:27:35 AM »

I didn't get to the new thread today, but I'll do it later.  I had too many irons in the fire today.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: August 02, 2010, 04:28:58 AM »

We won't give up...
Natalee and Stephany,
We want JUSTICE!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #62 on: August 02, 2010, 09:32:15 AM »

http://www.gielen.name/taxonomy/term/3

Casper Gielen

links to

http://www.gielen.name/blog/1

CAPSLOCK2000's blog

From what I can tell goes back to 2006

Maybe just coincidence, but creepy!   

Great find, Txmom.  I don't believe in coincidence when it comes to this whole mess.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #63 on: August 02, 2010, 10:21:36 AM »

TxMom, There is a photo of Val here.  I think it is #41.

And yes, I have forgotten how to post a photo.

http://www.24ora.com/gallery.html?func=viewcategory&catid=101#category

Thanks Anna!   

Latin Night @ Confessions nightclub 30july'10

Valentijn Vandersloot, Paris Rasmijn, and Adrian Cardoso

Val looks more and more like Paulus to me (eyes).  He will grow up to be as big of a sneak as his father.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #64 on: August 02, 2010, 10:36:12 AM »

Monday, Monday....

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #65 on: August 02, 2010, 10:46:59 AM »

I didn't get to the new thread today, but I'll do it later.  I had too many irons in the fire today.

Well, please keep putting them in here as well.  I always have trouble finding those other threads and
I am afraid I will miss something. Monkey Devil!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: August 02, 2010, 12:05:54 PM »

Great to see you jen3560!  

I won't be here as much for the next few days,  I hope I'll be able to check in at all.  But I've found a couple things that I found interesting that I thought others might want to take a look at too.  Genealogy is about as much fun to me as maps (note sarcasm).  So I'm not very confident in the information I've found so far.  One thing being did almost 50 year old women really still have children in 1949?  And then have another child four years later?  I think it would have been odd to say the least.  JMO  

Anyway...with the geni.com information I found another site with genealogy information that lists a Catarina Hugens in the original text (translates to Catarina HUGEN) as the mother of the Gielen family patriarch Henricus Gielen.  He was the only child of Catarina Hugen(s) and Renerus Gielen.  If I'm thinking correctly Henricus would have been Renee's (4 greats) grandfather.  With very little information of the Hugen family, I've never found anything that I would consider significant.  My gut has always told me that there was something else behind Renee Gielen's determination to spread disinformation in this case, and I've thought many times that maybe she was related to the Vandersloot's.  When I went to the page last night, it automatically translated so when I saw Catarina Hugen in the full pedigree for who I believe may be Renee Gielen's father, my eyes nearly popped out.  lol  I'd like to spend some more time looking at it all when I can, but one other thing I noted is that Caspar was born in Telburg...could that be Tilburg?

Here are the links.

http://www.genealogieonline.nl/gielen-stamboom/I258.php

http://www.genealogieonline.nl/gielen-stamboom/kwartierstaat.php?id=I258

If this information is correct, this is my interpretation of it.  JMO  

I found this one interesting too, a younger (than the above) Rene Gielen that passed away within weeks of Paulus, his wife's name is Maria Croes.

http://www.inmemoriam.be/nl/2010-02-23/rene-gielen/((2))/

I'd love it if someone could find the Hugen side of all of this!  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: August 02, 2010, 12:08:09 PM »

TxMom, There is a photo of Val here.  I think it is #41.

And yes, I have forgotten how to post a photo.

http://www.24ora.com/gallery.html?func=viewcategory&catid=101#category

Thanks Anna!   

Latin Night @ Confessions nightclub 30july'10

Valentijn Vandersloot, Paris Rasmijn, and Adrian Cardoso

Val looks more and more like Paulus to me (eyes).  He will grow up to be as big of a sneak as his father.

My sentiments exactly.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #68 on: August 02, 2010, 12:09:16 PM »

Well, please keep putting them in here as well.  I always have trouble finding those other threads and
I am afraid I will miss something. Monkey Devil!

I will Magnolia!   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #69 on: August 02, 2010, 06:04:02 PM »

IT'S DEVASTATING!

Karin Janssen - January 25, 2006

The case's prosecutor has reported that there could be “some fireworks” at the end of the month, Holloway said, but the official did not indicate why.

http://www.meridianstar.com/articles/2006/01/26/local_news/news_stories/a1-holloawy.txt

Gerold Dompig - June 4, 2005

"We are working diligently," Dompig said. "I want everybody to hold their breaths for the next 24 hours. There will be developments after this weekend."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,158598,00.html

Jan Vander Straaten - June 5, 2005

"We hope she's alive," police commissioner Jan van der Straaten said. "Everyday I see the light at the end of the tunnel."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,158622,00.html

Beth Holloway - January 29, 2006

"There are times when we're thinking that we need to continue, and of course we're still searching for answers, but it's this rollercoaster ride. And it makes me so angry, Dr. Phil, when I let myself fall for information coming out of an official who represents the island of Aruba. If somebody presents you with false hope and false information, it's devastating."

http://www.drphil.com/slideshows/slideshow/3041/?id=?id=&slide=3&null=null

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #70 on: August 02, 2010, 07:13:06 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/corte-mainmenu-29/20386-faya-bo-hayatatanan-cu-no-ta-paga-alimentatie-tin-cu-considera-awor.html

Oficina David Kock & Wix: Ta persigui tatanan cu no ta paga alimentatacion di nan yiu      Print      E-mail
Monday, 02 August 2010 11:16
image-98945-galleryV9-pwtd
"Van een kale kip kan je niet plukken’. E argumento aki hopi persona cu tin e obligashon pa paga alimentashon ta usa pa keda sin cumpli cu e deber aki. Nos tur sa di e casonan di tatanan cu ta traha zwart y cu no ta cumpli cu pagonan di alimentacion. Door cu nan no tin trabou legal of fijo, no por pone beslag riba nan salario. Ley, sin embargo, ta duna juez e posibilidad pa encarcela un persona cu ta nenga di cumpli cu su obligashon pa paga alimentashon. E posibilidad aki cu juez tin no ta a base di leynan penal, sino abase di leynan civil y e ta wordo jama rehen (gijzeling of lijfsdwang). E persona cu tin e derecho pa ricibi alimentashon mester hasi un petishon pa juez por aplica esaki.

Kiko ta rehen?  Rehen ta un action cu por compara cu detenshon door di agentenan policial. E diferencia cu detenshon ta cu e persona cu ta wordo priva di su libertad como rehen no a comete un delito penal. E meta di e action aki ta pa ejerce preshon riba e persona cu tin e obligashon pa paga alimentashon, pa asina finalmente logra pa e persona aki paga e suma cu e ta debe. E persona aki su libertad ta wordo priva pa medio di encarselashon na KIA y e por wordo encarsela pa un tempo maximo di un anja.

Ki ora juez por aplica esaki?  Naturalmente mester cumpli cu e condishon nan cu ley ta duna juez pa por aplica esaki. Na prome lugar mester trata di incumplimento cu un desishon di juez pa paga un cierto suma di alimentashon. Esaki por ta alimentashon pa pareha of alimentashon pa yui(nan). Na di dos lugar mester ta evidente cu otro posibilidadnan lo no duna un resultado (p.e. beslag). Siguientemente e interes di e persona cu tin e derecho pa ricibi alimentashon mester justifica e rehen. Y finalmente mester ta evidente cu e persona ta capaz y tin manera pa cumpli cu su obligashon pa paga.

Recientemente Aruba a conoce su prome caso (den tempo moderno) caminda cu juez a honra e petishon pa aplica rehen. E caso aki ta trata di un tata cu no tawata cumpli cu su obligashon pa paga alimentashon pa su yui. Pa casi tres anja largo e tata aki a nenga di paga e suma di alimentashon cu juez a ordene pa e paga. E tata aki a argumenta cu e no tin manera pa cumpli cu e desishon di juez aki. Sin embargo juez no a haya cu e tata aki a substancia su argumento cu e no por paga. Mirando cu den e caso aki beslag no a duna resultado y mirando cu e obligashon pa paga alimentashon na un yui ta uno di gran importancia cu e interes di e yui den e caso aki a justifica e rehen di e tata, e juez a dicta cu e tata lo wordo encarcela pa 6 luna si e no cumpli cu e obligashon di alimentashon.

Mester remarca cu e ora si di biaha e tata aki a jega na un areglo pa paga e suma atrasa, pa asina evita cu e tin cu pasa un tempo den KIA.

E procedura aki ta especialmente interesante den e casonan cu e tata no tin un entrada legal – pues e ta traha zwart- of ta un independiente, como tambe den casonan cu tur su pertenencianan ta riba nomber di famia of amigo, y pa e motibo aki no ta duna posibilidad pa pone beslag pa haya pago.

E caso recien aki ta habri porta pa tur e mamanan y/of yuinan cu no por a cobra nan alimentashon, ya cu awor nan a haya un arma potente pa por preshona pa haya nan pago.

Through translator:

office david kock & wix: is persigui tatanan cu do not pay alimentatacion by they child

monday, 02 august 2010 11:16

"van een kale kip kan je niet plukken’ (Dutch translation:  of a bald chicken can not pluck  ). the argument here quite person cu have the obligashon before pay alimony is using before remain without keep cu the duty here. we all know by the casonan by tatanan cu is work zwart y cu do not keep cu payments by alimentacion. door cu they not have job legal or fijo, not can laydown beslag on they salary. ley, without embargo, is give juez the posibilidad before encarcela one person cu is deny by keep cu her obligashon before pay alimony. the posibilidad here cu juez have do not owing to base by leynan penal, but abase by leynan civil y the is wordo jama rehen (gijzeling or lijfsdwang). the person cu have the derecho before ricibi alimony have to do one petishon before juez can aplica this. that is rehen? rehen is one action cu can compara cu detenshon door by agentenan policial. the diferencia cu detenshon is cu the person cu is wordo priva by her freedom because rehen not owing to comete one delito penal. the aim by the action here is before ejerce preshon on the person cu have the obligashon before pay alimony, before so finalmente succeed for her person here pay the suma cu the is debt. the person here her freedom is wordo priva by encarselashon at kia y the can wordo encarsela before one time maximo by one anja. when juez can aplica this? naturally have to keep cu the condishon they cu ley is give juez before can aplica this. at first lugar have to deal by incumplimento cu one decision by juez before pay one cierto suma by alimony. this can is alimony before pareha or alimony before yui(nan). at by two lugar have to is evidente cu another posibilidadnan will not give one result (p.e. beslag). siguientemente the interest by the person cu have the derecho before ricibi alimony have to justifica the rehen. y finalmente have to is evidente cu the person is capaz y have manner before keep cu her obligashon before pay. recientemente aruba owing to conoce her first caso (den time moderno) caminda cu juez owing to honor the petishon before aplica rehen. the caso here is deal by one father cu not tawata keep cu her obligashon before pay alimony before her yui. before casi three anja largo the father here owing to deny by pay the suma by alimony cu juez owing to ordene for her pay. the father here owing to argumenta cu the not have manner before keep cu the decision by juez here. without embargo juez not owing to attain cu the father here owing to substancia her argument cu the not can pay. mirando cu in the caso here beslag not owing to give result y mirando cu the obligashon before pay alimony at one yui is uno by great importancia cu the interest by the yui in the caso here owing to justifica the rehen by the father, the juez owing to dicta cu the father will wordo encarcela before 6 moon if the not keep cu the obligashon by alimony. have to remarca cu the hour if by trip the father here owing to jega at one areglo before pay the suma atrasa, before so evita cu the have cu happen one time in kia. the procedura here is especialmente interesting in the casonan cu the father not have one entrance legal – then the is work zwart- or is one independant, because also in casonan cu all her pertenencianan is on name by family or amigo, y for her motibo here do not give posibilidad before laydown beslag before attain payment. the caso recien here is open door before all the mamanan y/of yuinan cu not can owing to cobra they alimony, already cu at present they owing to attain one arm powerful before can preshona before attain they payment. come across

Looks like someone (Kock) trying to get out of alimony and chld support?  It's all Dr. Phil's fault! KARMA
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #71 on: August 02, 2010, 08:00:57 PM »

Of a bald chicken can not pluck about says it all. 

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: August 02, 2010, 08:08:16 PM »

Of a bald chicken can not pluck about says it all. 

Yeah, I loved that, LOLOL.  Guess it's like you can't squeeze blood out of a turnip?  Monkey Devil!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #73 on: August 02, 2010, 08:08:24 PM »

Texasmom:  

I bet your eyes did almost pop out when you saw the Hugens/Hugen name!!!!  Interesting research ...       wow

Everything connected to Aruba seems so convoluted; Thanks for all your hard work.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #74 on: August 02, 2010, 08:43:48 PM »

IT'S DEVASTATING!

Aruban Minister of Justice Spokesperson – June 11, 2005

David Croes, a spokesman for the Aruban Minister of Justice (search) told FOX News Natalee Holloway (search), who was on vacation with friends with a graduation trip when she disappeared, was confirmed dead and that authorities knew the location of her body.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159252,00.html

Rick Leventhal (Fox News) – June 15, 2005

"We reconfirmed the information with Croes before going on-air with it."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159664,00.html

Beth Holloway - January 29, 2006

"There are times when we're thinking that we need to continue, and of course we're still searching for answers, but it's this rollercoaster ride. And it makes me so angry, Dr. Phil, when I let myself fall for information coming out of an official who represents the island of Aruba. If somebody presents you with false hope and false information, it's devastating."

http://www.drphil.com/slideshows/slideshow/3041/?id=?id=&slide=3&null=null

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #75 on: August 02, 2010, 09:06:09 PM »

http://www.gielen.name/taxonomy/term/3

Casper Gielen

links to

http://www.gielen.name/blog/1

CAPSLOCK2000's blog

From what I can tell goes back to 2006

Maybe just coincidence, but creepy!   

Great find, Txmom.  I don't believe in coincidence when it comes to this whole mess.

Jen, hope you are feeling o.k.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #76 on: August 02, 2010, 09:06:47 PM »

Texasmom:  

I bet your eyes did almost pop out when you saw the Hugens/Hugen name!!!!  Interesting research ...       wow

Everything connected to Aruba seems so convoluted; Thanks for all your hard work.

Ono, look in musings--I posted a message for you.  Thanks.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #77 on: August 03, 2010, 01:12:16 AM »

Texasmom- you are amazing !

ole CAPS really didn't have trouble pulling the wool over moo eyes if he's a Unix Admin 

I ran across this tonight, remember the big Aruba film festival with Richard Gere? I kept trying to place the strawberry blond - tonight it clicked - Patricia Clarkson.

With her outrage with BP it would be nice if she had mustered up a bit of rage against murderer's island?

http://blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2010/08/02/patricia-clarksons-rage-against-bp-spills-over/

San - I think Val's going to be quite decadent very soon........

I continue to stand with the girl.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #78 on: August 03, 2010, 09:35:28 AM »

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #79 on: August 03, 2010, 10:35:30 AM »

We won't give up...
Natalee and Stephany,
We want JUSTICE!

Amen!

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.