May 13, 2024, 02:26:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #20  (Read 363145 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: September 10, 2008, 11:15:03 PM »

I haven't watched tv lately but what is it i hear that george had a gun and got in a fight someone shed some light kio refused to turn on the tv while i was there.

I'm confused.  Why would anybody harrass your friend  Kio?

She was the one who wasw going to adopt Caylee and I guess on that websleuths place people are saying kio is the babysitter Zineda. Apparently also are saying she had something to deal with it when she really doesn't.

We have no affiliation with Websleuths.  We may have some members that are members here and there but that's about it. 
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #41 on: September 10, 2008, 11:15:18 PM »

Sam..you are an angel...you know that don't you!!!

Thanks for the delivery room low down. As most know...I was alone when I had Nicholas...the a-hole just showed up in May and now he wants partial custody. 

My brother is my best friend in the world. He was born on my birthday, so the best present I ever received, next to Nicholas of course.

When my Momma passed of cancer at the age of 49, I was 28 and my brother was 20. There were 6 of us kids, 5 of my Mother's, and the nephew I told you she raised of her own. When it was time to let her go, it was only my brother and I in that room. I held her hand, and he held my shoulders. I said she brought me into this world, and as heart broken as I was, I was going to be there as she left this world. Mt brother, my "Bubba", was there with me too.

When I was pregnant and alone, my brother stood by me every step of the way. He was my birthing partner. He didn't cut the cord...probably would have passed out..lol...but he listened to me scream and curse...and held on to me as Nicholas came into this world. He also was the first to greet my little man.

My brother and I held my Momma as she left this world..and held each other when Nicholas entered. Yes, the same guy who took my Monkey to catch his first fish!! lol Maybe why it is why I still hold out for compassion for this family. I know no matter what I did, my brother would be there holding my hand.

Would I ever do what Casey did? Hell no. But it still doesn't take away my brother's love for me, or my love and adoration for him, and right or wrong, my brother would always be by my side. I couldn't explain earlier, why I still feel for Cindy, George and Lee...I just do. I know the circumstances are different, but I also know the love of a brother a Mother, and a Dad, and I do feel for this family because of that.

My brother was my hero in that birthing suite. My brother always was and always will be my hero. Thanks for explaining it so beautifully Sam.

This is my Bubba and my Monkey. Don't fault Lee for doing what he is supposed to do, believing in his sister and being her hero, fault Casey for bastardizing his love for her.

Lou ... thank you for sharing.  Your brother appears to be a special Godsend for you and your son. ... an never ending Godsend.

Lou ... Shhhh.  I will tell you quick because Klaas is going to move my post for sure but ...

Those two good looking UPS guys that you sent me in a package.  Well ... I am holding them  captive in my closet  but ... am about  going to set them free.  I put a little table in there ... set up the Scrabble board and .... they refused to have a game.  As far as I am concerned ... they are useless.

Hubby will be home from work momentarily and ... after dinner he will have a game with me.

Good Night All

Janet
8:00 PM

Janet!!!

You know I love my Monkeys...but you hold a special place in my heart!!!!!

My brother called 4 seconds after I hit "post"..can you believe it!! lol Told him..."I was just telling the Monkeys all about you"..lol..he said..."Oh no"...hahaha I said...don't worry....I was bragging...and then told him a bit about what was going on.

As to the UPS guys. It is pretty damned sad in my mind...that we were both more worried about the Chilli...in your case...and the ice cream cake in my case...than what to do with our two gorgeous UPS guys!!

What in the hell happened to us????!!!! lol Sad part? I would rather go for a good game of Chess or scrabble than worry about what the heck to I do with the gorgeous guy in the closet too!!! lol And I wonder why I am still single???!!! lol

But I still can think of better things to do with my "future hubby who doesn't know it yet"...so maybe there IS still hope for me yet!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #42 on: September 10, 2008, 11:16:15 PM »

I haven't watched tv lately but what is it i hear that george had a gun and got in a fight someone shed some light kio refused to turn on the tv while i was there.

She was the one who wasw going to adopt Caylee and I guess on that websleuths place people are saying kio is the babysitter Zineda. Apparently also are saying she had something to deal with it when she really doesn't.

I have never heard of any evidence stating that ANYONE was (officially) going to adopt Caylee ... as far as I am concerned you are the one making your friend look guilty ....  Caylee is missing remember?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #43 on: September 10, 2008, 11:16:17 PM »

good nite Klaas and all

and you too kio

see you all tomorrow.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Jess0927
Scared Monkey

« Reply #44 on: September 10, 2008, 11:16:45 PM »

Hey all sorry haven't been on in a while just got back home. Kio seems to be in brighter spirits when I left her she did read some of the things you all posted and she felt better. I felt pretty bad for the news reporters that came to the house the other day the almost got arrested. I don't know who's doing this latest but she's been getting notes and bad things on her door. Don't get me wrong I love this site but those of you who are doing this need to stop or you will be arrested. All she did was help like I've said in the past.

Actually was in the neighborhood yest. and it was pretty quiet did see the mom Cindy (?) walk and pick up the recyling bins outside and yell at a news reporter, pretty funny. Well hope all is well....God Bless

It's really too bad that so many people's lives are being affected this way just because they had the misfortune to know Casey.

Yeah I know unfortunately she was trying to be helpful and it just totally got blown out of proportion. Someone enlighten me in what's happend over the last few days. I just got the report about the trash lady....i'm sorry that's pretty hillarious.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: September 10, 2008, 11:17:23 PM »

Nite Rob
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #46 on: September 10, 2008, 11:17:48 PM »

good nite Klaas and all

and you too kio

see you all tomorrow.

Nite Rob!!
Hope we are posting great stuff in the Natalee thread tomorrow!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #47 on: September 10, 2008, 11:17:50 PM »

good nite Klaas and all

and you too kio

see you all tomorrow.

G'night Rob   

ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: September 10, 2008, 11:18:04 PM »

good nite Klaas and all

and you too kio

see you all tomorrow.

Goodnight to you Rob.  

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: September 10, 2008, 11:18:51 PM »

good nite Klaas and all

and you too kio

see you all tomorrow.

Niterzzz Rob

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #50 on: September 10, 2008, 11:20:00 PM »

Good night Rob - sleep tight!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Jess0927
Scared Monkey

« Reply #51 on: September 10, 2008, 11:20:14 PM »

good nite Klaas and all

and you too kio

see you all tomorrow.
Good night I don't think Kio's up she usually asleep by like 8 o'clock. She has sorry if the offends someone but "Senior Hours" she's up early and goes to bed early...Sad
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: September 10, 2008, 11:20:37 PM »

Oh and nite Janet 
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #53 on: September 10, 2008, 11:20:50 PM »

good nite Klaas and all

and you too kio

see you all tomorrow.

Nite Rob!!
Hope we are posting great stuff in the Natalee thread tomorrow!!!

Gnite Rob!!!1
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #54 on: September 10, 2008, 11:22:05 PM »

Psychic Investigating Caylee Disappearance Now Under Investigation

http://www.wftv.com/video/17432761/index.html

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=753

Interesting find, Carpe.  Thank you

YW Muffybee!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #55 on: September 10, 2008, 11:22:16 PM »

I'm out to monkeys .... kid has a midnight deadline for a school paper .... see you in the A.M.  Niterzzz all

FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #56 on: September 10, 2008, 11:22:47 PM »

We have no affiliation with Websleuths.  We may have some members that are members here and there but that's about it. 

I saw those posts on WS too.  They really got carried away with that one.  It's a group that believe Caylee was kidnapped.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: September 10, 2008, 11:23:03 PM »

Well here is Jess's first post if anyone is giving out any info on her friend it would be Jess

Let me first off explain something to everyone. I have known Kiomarie J. Torres my entire life. Second of all most of the information you have is incorrect.

1. Her myspace page.
 She's only had two for ages:
www.myspace.com/wickedprincess86
was her first myspace and she forgot the password after we went on vacation for a while.

www.myspace.com/misskio

is the myspace she uses now.

2. Where she lives.
   She lives five minutes away from the airport on Bent Pine Drive. She's lived there since the beginnning of the year and I know this because I helped her and her fiancee and roommate move in.

3. She knows she cannot have children because she had an accident when she was 13 years old where she fell from the room and shattered her pelvic bone and her uterus is not in the right position. THe doctor she should not have children because it would be dangerous for both her and the baby. That's why she's always considered adoption.

4. She has no idea who this Zenaida is and is not related to her. (we looked over the family tree on both sides of the family to see if she was and she isn't)

5. Babysitting.....That's funny she doesn't have the time or patience to babysit with her new job. She works from 6 am to about 5 pm and is usuallly passed out by 8 pm. Plus, the only person she's ever babysat for is her 15 year old. That's it and we haven't been appart for more than a few hours a day in the last five years.

6. She is 22 years old. Not 24. She was born July 24, 1986 in Carolina, Puerto Rico and has lived in the states since she was six months old. Spanish yes but she doesn't act like a Puerto Rican (not trying to be rude) but she acts more like a white girl than anything. She loves Country music and Broadway music.

So before you start talking wrongly about my friend why don't you get the information correct. She doesn't care what happens to Casey she cares mostly about finding Caylee because she has a 2 1/2 year old sister who was best friends with Caylee and she's been upset for almost 2 months now.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: September 10, 2008, 11:23:21 PM »

good nite Klaas and all

and you too kio

see you all tomorrow.
Good night I don't think Kio's up she usually asleep by like 8 o'clock. She has sorry if the offends someone but "Senior Hours" she's up early and goes to bed early...Sad

Senior hours, LOL.  Well I'm pretty senior and my hours aren't like that at all. 

I think Rob just teasing you, suggesting that YOU might actually be KIO.  FYI, I don't think you are KIO or Casey.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #59 on: September 10, 2008, 11:23:23 PM »

Good night Rob!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.